• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • An Affectionate Friendship Ch. 02

An Affectionate Friendship Ch. 02

123

This is a continuation of the story of TJ and Kelly from "An Affectionate Friendship." This chapter introduces an additional character to the activities: Kelly's girlhood friend and former college roommate, Alexis. Both of these young women are twenty-three, intelligent and well educated. Since Alexis was Kelly's girlhood friend, TJ likely met her at some time in the past. In this story the three of them enjoy an evening of dining and dancing together, with "other activities" later in the evening.

Will Kelly regret inviting her girlfriend along on a date with TJ? Will Kelly and Alexis' platonic friendship change forever by the events of this evening? What does the future hold for these two friends? Read on, and enjoy.

*****

Part One:

My name is Kelly. It is Saturday evening and I have a dinner date tonight. Actually, I should say that we have a dinner date, since I am bringing a girlfriend with me. Alexis (Alex, for short) is my best female friend. We are both devotedly heterosexuals, although we experimented with a few clumsy, amateur, albeit passionate gropes and kisses for a couple of dumb nine-year-old college chicks. Alexis was both a childhood friend, as well as my roommate at a small eastern college. With all of the partying during our college years, we did manage to graduate. Alexis graduated magna cum laude, with a BA in Political Science, and is currently in law school. I have a BA degree in English literature, and am currently an assistant editor for a small publisher.

We are both twenty-three. When I arranged this date with TJ, I told him that my friend Alexis would be joining us. She has always wanted to join us on one our dinner dates, and I told her that I would ask TJ about it. We have been best friends for a long time, and have shared everything, including boys over the years, so this seemed like fun. When I spoke to TJ, I reminded him that she was actually the "little Alex," he had seen with me a few times when we were much younger. TJ was surprised, and his answer to including Alex tonight was a semi-qualified,

"Um, okay sweets. I do remember Alex a little. She was you best little friend right? Kind of pretty ... but skinny ... all legs as I remember."

"Well, I think you will be surprised TJ, she isn't skinny anymore, but she still has the legs (giggle)."

Just as I said that, a little wisp of a dark thought flitted across my mind: Was I making a mistake including Alexis tonight? I shook it out of my head, deciding not to worry about it.

I added that there were no expectations from him, on either my part or Alex's ... ostensibly, it is just going to be dinner and drinks ... maybe some dancing if it fits in. I think TJ is a little flattered with the prospect of playing escort to two 'very presentable young ladies' (giggle). Alex is about my size, but she is slightly taller, and more slender than I am. I have long light brown hair and honey-brown eyes (or so I am told), and Alex has long, very dark brown hair and dark green eyes.

Alexis and I are almost ready for the evening and looked stunning. (Even if we say so ourselves!) I like to think of myself as attractive, and I have turned a few male heads on campus. Alexis is gorgeous. Her dark hair with deep green eyes, slender figure with long legs; she is a very stunning sight. She doesn't just turn heads, she stops traffic ... a couple of times ... literally! We are both dressed in short, very tight skirts ... mine is red, and hers is blue ... and four-inch heels. Dancing in heels is very sexy. They're fun! Since they keep you on the balls of your feet, you can maneuver and turn more easily and gracefully! And, most importantly, they make your legs and ass look better ... more shapely ... sculptured. The scoop necks of our dresses (mine rounded, hers pointed) do allow for some cleavage ... not too slutty ... but slutty enough!

We both are wearing thigh-high nude stockings, but it is not likely that TJ will see beyond our hemlines. I like the way they feel and ... well ... a girl never knows (blush). The doorbell rings at eight-o-clock, and we are ready. We answered the door together. I rise slightly on tiptoes, and give TJ a warm kiss on the cheek. Alexis offers her hand for TJ to shake handshake, but he takes it by the fingers, and bends slightly forward to kiss the back of her hand continental style, as I offer the perfunctory "Alexis ... TJ, TJ ... Alexis" intros. TJ looks into Alexis' green eyes and says,

"Charmed, my dear! You certainly are not the little Alex I remember." Alex offers a warm coy smile and slight courtesy with downcast eyes ...

... and gets a sideways glare from me!

I was again wondering if this was such a wise idea putting my TJ together with such a beauty. As Betty Davis once warned, "Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a very bumpy night!"

In the car on the way to the restaurant, it did not take long for TJ to say, "Well, you ladies look absolutely delicious tonight. Where shall we go? I was sure that TJ already had the evening mapped out, but was checking to see if his plans matched our expectations. I replied,

"Food sounds good, maybe a nice restaurant, and perhaps dancing afterword so Alex and I can show off our shapely legs and little asses." With that, I gave an extra little tug on my skirt, a couple of inches up my thighs. TJ laughed and said,

"Sounds good, sweets!"

"KELLY!" Alex exhorts quickly to my being so forward. I giggle with my hand over my mouth. Then she adds her thoughts,

"Yes, dinner and dancing sounds great. I have Monday's assignments mostly done, so no curfews for me tonight."

"Assignments?" asked TJ.

"Oh didn't I tell you? Alex is in law school now." I add quickly.

"Well, great. Then we can make a nice long evening of it." TJ says, settling the discussion.

At the restaurant, I order broiled chicken with capers, and mixed veggies. For a wine, I pick Chablis (light white wine) to go with it. Alex orders veal parmigiana, with Brunello, a very rich fruity Italian red wine (Alex is Italian, actually). TJ goes for the Chilean sea bass and Beaujolais wine, a kind of a light red wine he tells us is a very worthy, but often overlooked wine choice. As we eat, talk, and laugh, we all take tastes of each other's entrée and wine choices. I am not liking the sea bass, but I like the veal! Alexis likes both the sea bass and the broiled chicken. TJ is sticking with the bass mostly, but reaches over to steal a little of Alexis' veal. (Just to flirt with her a little, I think!)

Leaving the restaurant after dessert and coffee, we are walking to the car laughing and feeling good. TJ, is being a gentleman, as opens Alex's back seat door, but before she steps in she smiles at him and says,

"Why, thank you kind sir!" to which TJ responds, testing her a little since she had ordered her meal in Italian,

"Sei il benvenuto, giovane signorina"

Which I think means, "You are welcome. My, you have a nice ass!" (Just a loose and facetious translation, though!) My friend smiles and responds,

"Sei un vero gentiluomo!"

Which means, "Why, yes? It is nice isn't it ... and firm!" (Another of my grumbly and self-serving translations!) Did I mention that Alexis' last name is Giancomo? I have heard her toss some Italian phrases around before, but now she is using them to flirt (shamelessly, as far as I was concerned!) with my TJ!

TJ has made a study of the languages in which many operatic arias are written ... but mostly Italian. TJ loves opera, and knows many arias by heart! He does not usually make a show of his erudition, but I have seen him in a particularly festive mood (smashed, actually!) serenading an entire Italian restaurant with "la donna e mobile," in his lush baritone voice to thunderous applause. TJ can be an unapologetic ham on occasion.

TJ's reply to Alex is,

"Bene, cerco di essere." (No clue!) Alex, you have a nice Neapolitan accent, but for Kelly's sake, we should continue our conversations 'in inglese'." Alex responds,

"Thank you TJ, my relatives are from a town very near Naples."

To which I respond with some amount of pique (French word for grumpiness) and a little growing nausea,

"¡Muchas gracias, traidor!" (Trying to remember a usable phrase from my high school Spanish.)

"¡No hay problema, dulces!" is TJ's response to me, delivered with a very sweet, heart-melting smile. How can I resist that? My heart did melt! TJ even remembered to use his favorite nickname for me in Spanish ... 'dulces' ... 'sweets'! I return his smile as sweetly as I know how with my brown eyes cast down. I start become a little flush having called him a traitor ... even if it was in Spanish ... even if I didn't mean it! He gives me a smile that tells me that he understands. TJ climbs into the driver's seat, pushes the start button, and we three were off.

Since TJ is not into Rap or much of contemporary music, we discuss a few good Jazz places we might go, and between the three of us decide on one for a start. This place is not far, but like most Jazz clubs, is downtown. The club is dark, (I think the word is "atmospheric") and has sort of a beat coffeehouse feel to it ... not exactly Ginsberg or Ferlanghetti ... but definitely down that road a little. It is crowded in the club, and it is obviously a place for dancing, judging from the crowded dance floor. The combo is good—very smooth jazz. We find a table by the dance floor, and order some drinks. I love Irish coffee, so I order one to start. Alexis ordered a lime gin fizz with Tanqueray, and TJ follows me in the Irish coffee direction by ordering a strong black coffee with Irish whisky on the side, hold the whipped cream.

The drinks come; I take a sip, then grab TJ's hand and head for the dance floor. We are doing a Lindy-Hustle kind of thing, to a number with a good beat. I am working up a good sweat on a couple of numbers, and we are just about to start on a slow dance, when my dear friend Alex cuts in. How do you look daggers into someone's eyes anyway? If I could figure it out, I would be looking them into Alex's right now! But, she is here too and deserved her share of the attention (grumble). When I was dancing, my skirt worked its way up my thighs a little, and this caught the attention of a guy on the other side of the dance floor from us.

After Alex cuts in, I return to the table and this gentleman is walking over ... he stops and extends his hand to me with just a smile. Glancing over and seeing TJ and Alex enjoying a close dance ... I accept. He's a nice-looking man that I think is about thirty-five. I look over at TJ and Alex to see that his hand, which started out on the small of Alex's back, has migrated south a little and is now, is resting on her shapely little ass. She then shifts her traditional dance position and slides her arms up and around his neck placing her head on his chest. Her hemline raises enough to expose the back of her upper thighs to every guy in the place. TJ is not one to be the center of attention, so they are dancing into a darker part of the dance floor; he and Alex are now moving a little slower in each other's arms. It's hard to fault TJ with such a dark-haired, emerald-eyed beauty in his arms, but I don't want Alex to be my rival for TJ's affections.

The thing about jazz tunes is that they are mostly free form, and are much longer than most contemporary kind of songs. This is giving TJ and Alex more time together as they slowly dance in a tight embrace. Alex is dancing on the tips of her toes, and TJ has his left hand still on her waste, and the right hand still on her ass. I decide to take the same stance with my partner, who is turning out to be a very good dancer, as I step and move smartly on my high heels.

I look up to see that TJ and Alex are gone from the dance floor ... I can't see where they went. Since we are dancing to a slower tune, I retaliate by wrapping my arms tighter around the neck of my partner who tells me his name is Bill. I nestle my face against his neck and make sure, as I dance on my tiptoes, that my skirt rides up a couple of inches. Bill puts one hand on my hip then the other on the small of my back. After another minute, he slowly slips his hand south a little, and massages my shapely little hiney. It feels sooo good! Without knowing why, I turn my head up and kiss Bill softly on the lips. He responds with equal pressure and intensity. He curls the fingers of his southern-most hand, and traces the crevice of my ass down over the curve. As his fingertips reach beyond the hemline, I casually reach back, and reposition his hand north ... but still leaving it on my ass. I love the feeling of a man's hands on me, and for the moment Bill's light massaging of my ass feels nice ... very nice.

Was I rebelling against TJ?

Maybe, or maybe not, but just now I want another man's hands ... a stranger's hands ... on my body. A woman's ass is very sensitive to touch, and quite an erogenous zone. Personally, I get a nice tingle from it! I wonder as we dance: as much as I love TJ, should I explore being touched or something more, by other men? We are not exclusive, but since TJ and I became more intimate, I accept fewer dates from other men. A few thoughts now quickly dismissed without over-analyzing them. I clear my mind of them.

I noticed that TJ and Alex are back at our table just talking. I found out later that Alex had gotten a little flush from the warmth of the place and TJ took her outside for a little fresh air. What else went with the "fresh air" I don't know. My third dance with Bill is just ending, and I tiptoe up to give him another quick kiss. He escorts me back to my table with his hand on the small of my back, which then lightly brushes over my butt before I take my seat and I thank him for the dances. Bill returns to his table without an invitation to join us, since I want to keep the party to just the three of us ... at least for now. We talk, drink our drinks, have another, and then decide to find another place to go just to keep the evening going.

In the car, I purposefully let my skirt ride up so that the bare skin above my stockings is visible. I take TJ's hand from the center armrest and put it on my leg with his fingers between my thighs. As we silently drive through the night, Alex closes her eyes to rest in the back seat as TJ massages the inside of my thighs all the way up to my crotch. When his little finger touches my pussy, I feel a twinge. Mostly, I am just leaning back in the seat, legs parted a little and I close my eyes. It feels sooo good having TJ touch me, and I am softly humming with satisfaction. I know that he is feeling the moisture on my panties from his massages, and it is turning me on a little. The next club TJ chose is a little brighter than the last. We order a couple more drinks, Alex and I both dance several dances with TJ, and then we accept dances with some other men at the club.

I am noticing that Alex is not shy about letting a stranger's hands explore her little hiney as they are dancing, so I do the same. Alex's current partner breaches the hemline of her short dress, letting his hand slide up the back of her upper thigh and cradles one of her ass cheeks. She is slow in correcting his touch and repositions his hand on the outside of the material of her dress, but not before letting him feel her up a little. I get a slight twinge in my stomach, as I see Alex' pretty ass peeking out from under her skirt. I am proud of my composure as Alex and I share attention from TJ without too much animosity or any real jealousy. But I am having trouble reading Alexis' thoughts about it. I did mind a little when TJ reached over at the table to give Alex a kiss with his hand on her upper thigh ... but then I quickly received the same attention from him.

I make a silent resolution to be stoic about any attention TJ might pay to Alexis ... not to worry about things that are out of my control. (But, resolutions are made to be broken. Right?) TJ and I will likely follow up soon after with a solo date where I receive all of his attention. Alex has had a little more to drink than her usual limit, with all of the wine at dinner, and drinks at the clubs. So as we leave the club, TJ and I decide to take her to our favorite park for some fresh air before heading home. It seems like it is going to be up to TJ and me to help Alex back to my apartment. Alex and I decided before this evening started that we would invite TJ back afterward ... and to stay if he wanted to.

Part 2:

Leaving the park, I decide to let Alex ride shotgun, since it was easier to pour her into the front seat. I will take the back. By the time we are able to get Alex situated in the front, her short skirt rides all the way up to the crotch of her panties, and as we get under way, she slumps over and rests her head on TJ's shoulder. I'm sure that the sleepy beauty next to him is going to be a temptation for TJ, but he is keeping both hands on the wheel, and both eyes on the road. I dose off in the back seat. Since TJ is now the only audience for the radio, he switches the channel from jazz to classical ... piano ... sounds like Chopin.

Back at the apartment, TJ and I get Alex settled on one side my soft king-size bed. TJ is doing the carrying, with her skirt now fully up to her waist, and I remove her clothes down to panties and bra. I carefully lay her skirt and stockings over the back of the chair in my bedroom. I am standing now, with my back to TJ inviting him to unzip my dress. He does, and I just let it lay where it lands. I decide to leave my stockings on as I lie on the other edge of the bed from Alex. As soon as I am fully on the mattress, I let out a big sigh, my head swimming a little. I rest there just a minute or two with eyes closed before I feel the familiar touch of TJ's lips on mine. We are both a little tired, but he undoes my bra, and then gently pulls my panties down and off, leaving me just in my stockings. The coolness on my body feels good. It starts to arouse me sexually.

Some part of me does not want TJ to touch or kiss my sweaty, sticky body after working up a sweat dancing, but he and I have discussed this before. TJ likes what he calls the "heady mix of breath, aromas, and moisture." He sheds his clothes down to his boxer briefs, and moves in next to me exploring of all of my "aromas and moistures." Actually, it's kind of a turn-on to me also ... the feeling of being sweaty and dirty, and sharing my raw and unwashed body with a man. He feels that all of these elements produce a natural perfume of their own ... very different from one body to another. TJ quickly removes his briefs and begins with soft kisses on my lips; he gradually increases the passion and intensity.

He slides his hand down my neck, over my shoulders, to my breasts. Then down over my waist, hips, and thighs. The movement of his hands over my body is wiping some of the sweat away, and leaving coolness in its wake. It feels so good. I'm happy that TJ and I have become so comfortable with each other, and I can feel moisture beading up in my pussy. I raise my arms over my head spreading my legs to allow his hands and lips complete access to my armpits, and moistening aromatic crotch. It feels so free, and so incredibly hot. I can tell that all of this is affecting TJ ... judging by the growing hardness pressing against my TJ-side hip.

Locked in an incredibly intense kiss with his hand all over me, TJ suddenly feels some hands on his body from the other side. Alexis is reviving a little and is naked having shed panties and bra, and is now interested in joining the action. We broke our kiss and TJ rolls onto his back, to received Alex's attention. She moves up to TJ's side and crosses a leg over his, as she starts to massage his chest, and arms. As she rolls a little more, they engage in a long sensuous kiss, with her hand finding its way around his very stiff cock. TJ puts an arm around Alex, and she shifts her kisses to his armpits, and nipples, as she breaths in deeply, letting out soft moans. It is apparent that Alex fancies dirty sex as much as TJ and I do, and is becoming very visibly aroused ... judging from her increasing activity, and soft moaning. Not wanting to be out of the action, I curl my body around TJ's other side, kissing and fondling any part of TJ and Alex that I can reach. I put my hand on Alex's exposed hip, and let it slide down over as much of her ass as I can reach, and down the outside of her thigh. Her skin is incredibly smooth.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • An Affectionate Friendship Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds