• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • School Ch. 02

School Ch. 02

123

I am Ajay, 18 years old student living my student life in hostel trying to get into good college for an engineer degree in software. However, my system has porn content that speaks otherwise. Please read my previous story for better insights and continuity of this series.

It has been a while now since my first and only sexual encounter with my classmates Anita's mom, Ms. Nisha. I cherished the love making with Nisha aunty, however I didn't meet her for last one month. No mobile handset with me added to some communication gap between us.

It was normal day as usual when I had an e-mail from my Uncle Avinash from United States of America.

He was coming to India and would be moving on to meet my grandparents but wanted to meet me at Airport. I declined to go to my grandparents' house as I was pre-occupied with entrance exams preparations along with annual exams.

He asked me to meet him at Mumbai International airport where he would be landing early morning. I reached airport's terminal early morning where I met him. He was happy and cheerful as always. Being elder brother of my dad and eldest son he enjoyed liberty to do things as per his wishes.

This was beneficial to me as I got lot of gifts which my dad otherwise wouldn't have allowed in high school days. He took me to Hilton palace from there in hotel car. He was staying there for the day and would leave at night. We had breakfast and then ended up in his room. He pointed to a trolley bag and told me that it is mine.

"Son, take that bag and enjoy. Don't forget that you are good boy and we hope you will make us proud. Your brothers (his sons) are successful executives and you will be one (in future). Don't worry about your dad, I will manage him (for these gifts). "

"What's in the bag?"

"That's surprise from your brothers and sister in laws".

We continued chatting about families and how he would love to see me in USA if my dad would allow. We discussed about my plans and responsibilities ahead. In the evening I dropped him to the airport. I was back to my hostel. I looked at my gifts alone locking myself in dorm.

It started with a brand new laptop followed by iPhone, a DSLR camera and iPad. This was followed by garments, shoes and accessories. I got myself cell number and called dad.

He was happy that I was doing well in hostel and he confirmed that he has been transferred to Amritsar. He announced that he is coming to Mumbai soon after he takes charge at new office. This would mean buying a flat at Mumbai. I called my uncle, cousins and thanked them for gifts.

I called lot of family members as part of distributing my phone number. It was late evening when I called Nisha aunty.

"Hey Hi, how are you..." She asked.

"Good..." I was cut soon by her voice.

"Hmm I thought you forgot me after that. I am busy, will call you later. ", she said.

I hanged up with the unexpected cold response. I was sad to the loss of next sexual encounter opportunity. I went ahead with my routine. It was next day morning when I got a call, it was 5:40 AM and I rubbed my eyes again to see caller name.

"N. A. Calling #####....." *** Nisha Aunty calling ***

I picked up the phone.

"Good morning lover boy, so got the new mobile. How are you darling?"

"I am doing good sweetheart... "

"Sweetheart!!!! I loved that. But you flirt... You never called after that day. "

"I was afraid to call you, you are busy with office and at home Anita would be there... "

"I will take this excuse considering you respected my privacy. Would like to meet me again sometime...?"

"Anything for you... Anytime I would love to meet you. Can we meet today?"

"Don't get desperate lover boy. I have news for you. Anita and her dad are leaving

for USA next week. She will tell you the details as she is very excited from

yesterday night when we booked tickets. Poor girl doesn't know her mom's equally

excited for staying back. *giggle * OK.. Bye bye. "

"Bye bye.. I will be waiting for your call. "

"Sure." she hangs up the phone.

* Same day at school lunch break. *

"Hi, I have got something to tell you. Can we have lunch together? Can we sit here?" I nodded and she continued, "Ok... So I am going with my dad to US. I can't believe it." she sat without pause or waiting for me to reply and continued with exciting story.

She wanted to pursue medical career in United States and she was leaving with her dad who was going on his company's deputation. I got hint of her dad's shifting base to USA as soon as her school days are over. Next weekend, exactly 10 days from today they were leaving and their schedule was of 15 days out of India.

Next day I was window shopping at upmarket shopping mall.

Feeling hungry, I entered Pizza hut and I was giving my order at Pizza Hut when a female voice stopped me in middle of my order.

"Care to give me treat... Then add sides as well. "

I was surprised to see Ms. Annie Samuel standing behind me. I continued to look at her very different looks than of our class teacher at my school. Sporting a Capri, tops with matching sandals... She looked like a bombshell.

Coming back to reality I confirmed my order.. err.. our order I mean. We were waiting for our order at table when she shook me up from my continuously gazing at her bosoms. She was pretty lady at 39 years of age who carried herself at grace in school. She was knowledgeable & experienced physics teacher with reputation of no nonsense attitude in her classes.

Moreover, she was in charge of our batch that made sure our future is in her hands and you don't mess with teachers who can make red ink glow in your mark sheets. Boys attended her classes to mark their attendance and discuss her beauty with curves. They would die to see her cleavage which on few occasions were visible when she would bend to pick board marker from floor which would accidentally drop from her table.

One day few lucky ones saw almost 50% when we were working in laboratory and she bent down to fix electric socket. Few of us were there and we considered that day as lucky day. By the way entire class knew I was her favorite student and I was more than comfortable with her all the time, be it in her classes or physics practical/ lab.

To describe her appearance, she was tall at 5' 8" fair complexion with nice 36 size boobs and round hips. She would mostly dress herself in saree (traditional Indian dress) and occasionally in jeans and tops or shirts.

We started to enjoy our pizza and chatting. Our talks went on to general topics and fashion around us. I flirted with her to test her response and she allowed with remark that she is still her teacher.

"What are your plans for the day?"

"Nothing much, planning to drive my bike through marine drive before I get back to cage."

"Good, cage? Hostel you mean... I thought hostel was fun! iPhone!!! Hmmm expensive phone to buy in school days. "

"No ma'am, this is surprise gift from my uncle who came from US."

"Good, keep it safe and don't get too much into all this social media. Focus on studies and less of internet. You are very good student and I would like to see you in IIT-JEE rank holders list."

Too much of expectations around me, I thought.

We paid the bill and moved out of restaurant. She insisted to join me on bike to marine drive.

"If you don't mind, can I join you? I wanna ride in bike."

"Are you sure? Why would I mind beautiful and sexy company? "

"Watch out language... Let's go now... "

She asked her driver over phone to drive her car back. I was surprised to make a note of this. However, I kept mum and got my bike in front of her. She sat behind me with her legs crossed. Another surprise move, we drove around the sea shore - marine drive area. She started to stretch her arms with joy as we moved on.

She kept her hands on my waist and closed her seating. Her boobs pressing on my back now. I had pleasure sensation running throughout my body. I decided to return from one exit but she insisted to continue. She was holding me tight as I was cruising at reasonable speed now. She shouted to slow down and we slowed down.

"Not this slow... Stupid. "

I increased throttle suddenly... She cried while holding me tight, she was definitely feeling like young girl. I was enjoying this closeness on bike ride. We stopped at fuel pump to fill in petrol and got freshen up. We drove back to her apartment. She invited me for a cup of coffee. I was eagerly waiting for this invitation, to which I jumped on.

We moved to her posh apartment which was gated community. She kept smiling and talking while we travelled in lift to her 15th floor apartment. When we got in she asked me to sit down in drawing room and she went to bring in water for me. I followed her to kitchen trying to be close with her.

"Where are kids? I mean they would be at home this time " I asked and I didn't know why I asked.

"They are with their dad at swimming pool in the club, their grandmother is with her (granny group) club downstairs."

"When will they be back...?"

"You really want to see them? Or... You want to know how much time you have with me alone. Tell me... "She asked.

"No...nothing..." I stammered trying to find words.

"I loved the ride and we can go again sometime. Would like to have coffee?" She continued talking.

"Yeah... and ride... TODAY I loved it too."

"OH...I see, what you loved today?" She looked at me with wide eyes as expecting something.

"I loved the company of beautiful lady and..." I stopped mid-sentence.

"And...tell me.. Don't hesitate, carry on I am excited."

"And, the way we went together."

"Stupid, together ...everybody goes in same bike is together...you meant something else. Come on...I thought you are grown up now..."

"Yeah, I meant the way you were close to me. Holding on to me I like that."

"Really!!! Want to come that close again." She said without looking at me, pouring coffee in mugs kept on kitchen platform. I moved forward towards the platform and stood close behind her. Very close.

"Was I this close? I thought I was very close..." She said in low voice.

I took the risk and without thinking of anything, I wrapped my arms around her waist. I felt her body with mine and the warmth of her body igniting my feelings. My feelings poked her with my erection growing faster. She held my palms with hers and rubbed it on her flat belly. I adjusted myself trying to pull her and hold her tighter...This led to my hands moving up and touching her boobs from lower side.

She closed her eyes. I took a note of it and moved my palms over her boobs. It felt like very soft cushion. I started to fondle them. She moaned and then turned back quickly. Her face was barely few centimeters from mine. I was little tensed.

"I... I... I just... Ummmmm"

I could not even complete my sentence when I felt her lips on mine and we kissed. Rough and passionate smooch. Her tongue probing mine while we tried to literally eat each other's lips. My hands invariably moved to grope her boobs over her tops, I felt her firm boobs and started kneading them.

We travelled without stopping with our kisses and moved to adjacent room. We fell over each other on sofa struggling to get hands off each other. I tried to open her tops but she stopped me.

"We don't have that much of time... "

I was disappointed with her words and she noticed it.

"Happy, now be quick... ", She pushed her tops up and freed her boobs from her bra... I jumped on her boobs and took one in my mouth. Wow...I sucked one and then another...

"Wait...Let's do it fast", She pushed me and went on to slide her Capri and panty down to her knees quickly. Wow... Lucky me... Her gorgeous body, boobs, naked below breast was inviting me. I gazed at her shaved pussy and thunder thighs... I jumped on her lowering my trousers and underwear... This has to be quickie...

Clothes on us was compulsory as there was fear of getting caught... However, that made this more exciting... We continued smooching while I grabbed her balloons kneading them... She guided my cock with her hand and my cock went half way in with my first push. She was wet in anticipation of being fucked by her own student and that too in her apartment.

I knew what was to be done next... I pushed quickly and couple of hard thrust... My cock sank in her cunt to its entire length... She was holding me tightly, biting her lips while trying to keep her moans low. She was warm and tight there, her cunt gripped my cock tight. I was banging her pussy now.

Her cunt was lubricated by her juices as well, of course she was horny as hell. I began sucking her tits and continued banging her pussy with full speed and power. She started moaning but she was trying to keep her voice as low as possible. She was biting her lips and pulling my head to smooch that would help her keep her voice low.

I was trying to switch between lips and her nipples paying full attention to all. Whenever I released my mouth from her boobs I would maul them. After pounding her pussy for 10 minutes we came together. We rested there for couple of minutes and then she pushed me off her body. She pushed her tops down while clasping her bra quickly. She pulled her panty and capris at one go... I was also done with dressing myself.

"Relax a bit and have some water before you go..." she told me adjusting her hair and dress. I wiped off sweat from my face and drank full glass water.

"I loved it... "

"I don't know what happened to me... I got carried away. Promise me that you are going to keep this secret..."

I went near her..."Secret till last breath... I promise. "

She smiled. "I got carried away... I never cheated on my husband. Jesus, this was so wrong..."

It happens, I thought, people get guilt feeling after they are finished with sex and their sexual frustration released.

"It's ok... I loved it and you loved it. It will be a secret. Don't worry about it. "

I pulled her closer to myself and she looked at me with wide eyes. I kissed her on her lips but she didn't opened her lips.

"Ajay, let's forget what happened today... Go now... "

I grabbed her by waist and told her that we should do this again. She pushed me and told me to get lost... I felt like being used. I was confused but hurriedly I left her apartment. I was feeling like I had committed some crime.

* Same night *

It was 11:30 PM. My phone was ringing. I saw Ms. Annie name on my mobile screen and disconnected the call. She called again and again. I never picked up...

* Message beeps sound *

"I am sorry...I was rude... Please talk to me..." her message was pleading but I didn't respond.

* Message beeps sound * One more SMS.

"Call me please... "

I called her... She apologized for her rude behavior and told me that she would like to go for another drive with me. We chatted like we were in love and slept after 1 hour of call.

* Next day morning in school *

Anita met me to discuss her US travel plans and colleges she was considering to visit. She was excited to travel to USA and she started her story of how USA looks like. I cut her short telling her that I have been frequently travelling to USA, at least twice a year since last 8 years as my cousins live there.

That indicated her to cut the story short. She told me that she has withdrawn from games. Ohhhhhhh... that was surprise as our school wouldn't have selected her either. Table tennis had cut throat competition in our school and making to regional competition was really tough.

"Hey, Ajay... Sports department has released list of students selected for games... Rush to notice board buddy..." my friends shouted. We literally ran towards the section bruising all who came in our path. Few minutes later we were celebrating. We were summoned by Ms. Lata, 29 year old who was coaching us for badminton. Yes, I was selected for individual and mixed doubles badminton.

However, I withdrew my name from mixed doubles. Ms. Lata, she was pretty lady but very strict and never spoke in polite manner. However, she was excellent coach and we had taken that in our stride. She always came to badminton indoor stadium of our school in shorts and T-shirt with sport shoes. We were able to defeat her only 1% of times and that 1% was contributed by me only in last week.

We started our practice and it was coming to day end when our principal came along with other staffs including Ms. Annie. He encouraged us to go and win championship. He instructed staffs to book our travels and instructed Ms. Annie to be Manager for our tour. Ms. Annie stayed behind while principal left with other staff members.

Ms. Annie and Ms. Lata asked 5 of us to continue practice while they walked away chatting. When they returned Ms. Annie was in shorts and T-shirt and her sport shoes on. She started practicing and asked our team mate Mitali to play a game with her. Game went so fast with Mitali struggling to cover her grounds and smashes from Ms. Annie racket dropping shuttle cork everywhere in other side of court.

Mitali was feeling embarrassed by such a bad game she had, that's when Ms. Annie went up to her and cheered her. Rest of us were shocked to see Ms. Annie athleticism at her age and the way she jumped to put smashes in court. Three of us, boys, who were feasting on Ms. Annie figure and legs show were now waiting of turn to get a game with her. I bet neither one of us wanted game against her. Ms. Annie called me to play a match with her.

It was intense match and I was happy to play high level game with her but lost first set to her. Next set, I played with more focus and won. We broke for drinks and she whispered to me... "If you win this match, we fuck and then go from here. If you lose, you will get may be a hand job but not more... Now, come on. Win this."

What a challenge to throw and I would have been dumb not to accept it.

We played 3rd set hard and I managed to win finally at deuce with match point finally for me. My team was happy for me and Ms. Annie congratulated me with formal hand shake. Ms. Lata was also congratulated for her coaching skills. Ms. Lata wanted to leave now and Ms. Annie permitted her to leave along with the team.

Ms. Annie asked me to stay back and help her with few detailing on tour. Ms. Annie asked everybody to assemble next day at 6 AM early morning for practice. "No delays please..." She reminded us. Ms. Lata nodded with other present there. Ms. Annie called up support staff present there and asked him to leave along with team. Slowly all left and Ms. Annie asked me to help her pack.

She was deliberately delaying our exit from stadium. She signaled me to follow her to other side of exit door. Rest have already left the court. Ms. Annie took me to her chamber on 3rd floor, we entered inside her chamber. It was 7 PM and entire building was already vacant. She closed the door and we moved into small restroom in her cabin.

She closed the door of the restroom as well...She pulled me towards her and we kissed. "We are already late. My family would be waiting... fuck me fast... another quickie..." She grinned and bent over her desk pushing her shorts down... "What are you waiting for...?" She called for action.

I was not expecting quickie...whatever, I needed fuck... I pushed my shorts and underwear down... bringing my 8" long and hard cock free to explore...live for action... I pushed her panty with a quick force to her knee...and with my left hand probed her pussy. She was wet...I inserted my middle finger and began to finger her pussy with my right hand I pushed her T-shirt up.

She helped me to free her boobs and cooed... "Fuck me now. Put your rod in sweetie... Fuck me..." I stopped fingering and entered her pussy from behind...in no time I increased my speed while squeezing her boobs... I had to adjust sometime in between due to height of table where she bent on her arms. I pulled her face toward me ...reaching her I sucked her lips...

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • School Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds