• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Boy Ch. 04

Mom's Boy Ch. 04

12

Final chapter in this story but will be doing a branch off with some of the same characters but a different story line (will say what at the end of this chapter).

*****

That Friday I had invited my best friend Tom over for dinner. My mom told me she would make herself irresistible to my friend who already let me know how hot he thought she was every time we hung out. I didn't believe getting him and my mom to hook up was going to be an issue, it was me joining that would be. We would have to play this carefully in order to succeed.

My mom changed into her sexiest work outfit she had before Tom arrived. A thin white sports bra that exposed a good deal of her back as well her cleavage. She also pulled up a tight pair of yoga shorts over her bare tight ass, making sure to pull it a little higher than respectable so it became wedged between her cheeks and allowed a small bit of her ass to show underneath.

"Geez mom, with that look I'm not sure I'll be able to wait for Tom. You are so sexy."

"Thanks sweetie, fortunately you will have me tonight, Tom will take a couple days. When will he be arriving?"

"He'll be here in about ten."

"Perfect."

My mom grabbed me and pushed me onto the couch. She unzipped my pants and pulled out my already growing cock. "Just a quick something to keep you satisfied and make me aroused for this evening."

She moved her head down and slid my cock all the way down her throat. We only had a few minutes and she knew it. She moved her lips rapidly up and down my shaft, taking my hard cock deep into her mouth and throat. She worked a hand on my shaft as well while using the other to gently pull on my balls. It wasn't long before I felt them begin to tingle and started thrusting upwards into my mom's mouth as cum shot out of my cock and filled her mouth. She pulled away and swallowed all of my load, pushing any extra around her lips in with her finger before licking up what was left around my cock.

When she stood up I saw that her pussy had swelled up and her tight shorts were caught slightly between her lips. And her nipples were poking through her sports bra and were very noticeable. I think Tom would be mesmerized immediately.

A few minutes later we heard the front door open and knew it was Tom, he didn't need to knock at our house. I followed my mom to greet him and she gave him a hug that lasted just a little longer than professional. She squeezed her excited breasts into him as she pulled him close. She then gave his cheek a kiss before releasing him. He gave me a look as we bumped fists and I could tell he was perplexed by my mom's extra impressive greeting. I shrugged then turned to head into the kitchen.

We sat at the table and my mom did all the works to wet Tom's appetite, both for dinner and for her. She bent over the oven to grab out the food and slightly shook her ass side to side, giving him a full view.

I sat back and watched my friend's mind work as my mom gave him a show. I watched his eyes glue to her cleavage as she bent low to give him his plate of food. My mom grabbed his napkin off the table and placed it onto his lap for him brushing her hand against his cock regrettably hiding under his pants. Tom fidgeted but my mom acted as if nothing had happened. She smiled at him then sat down to eat with us.

After dinner my mom asked us if we'd like to pick out a movie while she made us some drinks. So we went into the closet to grab a movie.

"Dude, I think your mom is hitting on me."

"C'mon Tom, you've been my best friend forever. She's just really comfortable with you. It's like us, we friggin share everything, just normal." I amused myself with the double meaning of 'share everything,' as we'd soon be sharing my mom too if it all worked out.

"I know man, but shit, I hope your mom doesn't notice my hardon..."

"I'm sure she'll take it as a compliment, thanks for mentioning that too me perv."

We grabbed a movie and went back to the living room where my mom was waiting for us. We sat on either side of her on the couch and grabbed our drinks.

"J sweetie, can you rub my feet? They're pretty sore after my class today."

"Shit sorry mom, I just spilled a little on my hands, Tom can do it instead."

"Thanks Tom, you're the best," my mom turned and placed her legs onto Tom's lap without waiting for his consent. I put a pillow on my lap for her head and she laid on her back.

"Uhh.. Yeah sure Mrs. B."

"Tom you're old enough now to call me Kris." (Short for Kristine)

"Ok ok sorry, haha."

As the movie began Tom started massaging my mom's feet. She had her other foot in the middle of Tom's lap and I noticed that he did not move it away to a more proper location.

"Mmm Tom, you are so good at this," my mom moaned softly.

"Thanks Miss... Kris," Tom replied as he looked up to my mom's face, pausing to stare at her tits.

I smiled, pretending to be oblivious to any of it.

"I might just make you help work out the rest of my body Tom, I am sore as hell."

"Yeah, anything you need," Tom blushed.

"Well you can start with my legs honey."

Tom slid his hands higher as he worked my mom's calves. He risked moving his hands higher to my mom's exposed thighs and when he met no resistance, massaged there as well. I used this moment to assure him I didn't mind his obvious move by looking his way and giving him a smirk.

She got up and turned around so her head was in Tom's lap and she was on her stomach. He worked his hands around her back as she continued to subtly moan.

"Kris your skin feels amazing."

"Thanks honey," my mom cooed.

He slid his hands down her back, edging the line of her shorts where her ass lay for all of his eyes to take in.

"J usually works that too. It gets the most sore after a workout. Don't be shy."

J looked at me with a questioning look. I shrugged, "It's just a massage," and laughed at him. I knew my mom was slowly introducing our own closeness in small ways such as this, testing the waters.

Despite his questioning gaze, his hands held no questions and slid further down, caressing her ass before grabbing and pushing it. He pulled her cheeks apart through her shorts and pushed them together, working them every way possible. Moans escaped my mom's mouth where it was on top of Tom's noticeable bulge.

After a decent amount of time allowing my best friend to play with my mom's ass she sat up and kissed Tom again on the cheek. I knew what was meant to happen left and quickly emptied my drink into my mouth. This next part would be embarrassing for me, but necessary my mom had told me earlier.

I excused myself to the bathroom and went upstairs. I went into my mom's bathroom and pulled my shorts down, pushing the door to but not shutting it completely.

Back downstairs my mom grabbed her glass and spilled a large amount of her gin and tonic onto her sports bra. Her breasts and erect nipples now showing through her top and Tom gaped at them.

"Oh shit, sorry Tom. Can you run upstairs and grab me a towel out of my bathroom? I'm so clumsy," my mom said as she attempted to brush her drink off of her bra, only furthering Tom's gaping as it appeared she was only rubbing her wet tits in his mind.

"Y-y-yeah sure thing," he stuttered quickly moving to grab my mom a towel.

His mind a daze he ran upstairs and straight into my mom's room. He went to the door of her bathroom and pushed it open, jumping back at what he saw in there.

"Oh dude what the fuck, my bad," Tom yelped, moving back from the doorway.

I had been stroking my cock, waiting for him to walk in on me. I had initially refused when my mom brought up the idea, saying how gay it would be. She said we would see each other's erections as we double teamed her anyways. I reluctantly agreed, keeping the final goal in my mind.

Heat rose to my face through my true embarrassment. I quickly pulled up my shorts and walked out.

"Sorry man, I thought you were watching the movie still. I just got pretty turned on watching you play with my mom's ass..."

"Dude, it's your mom."

"I know, but I just saw her ass and you playing with it."

"Haha, I mean your mom is hot as hell. And I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't have done the same thing. You're so lucky you get to see that every day."

I was happy with his response to this part of the plan. "What were you doing up here anyways?"

"Oh shit, I had to grab a towel for your mom." He went back into the bathroom and grabbed one and moved quickly back downstairs. I waited a little upstairs before going down.

"What took you so long?" My mom asked.

"I don't want to say," Tom laughed.

"Oh don't be a tease, you can tell me anything honey," my mom knowingly pressed.

"I sort of walked in on J... masturbating..."

"Well he's not having luck with that lately. I walked in on him too the other night."

"Damn, what'd you do?" Tom asked.

"It's embarrassing to say but... I stared a little. I've just been so lonely, even more so when my husband is gone. Although I don't know how much longer he'll be my husband... but that's neither here nor there. I just saw my son touching himself and it turned me on. I couldn't help it."

"Hey, J's a good lookin guy Kris. Good job on that. And I'm sure I shouldn't say but he told me he was jerking off thinking about me touching your ass before. It's kind of funny but I'm not judging, you are hot Mrs. B."

"Well thanks for letting me know that interesting piece of news. Now, would you mind helping me towel off?" My mom pressed her wet tits forward, giving Tom the okay to dry them off himself, which he eagerly did.

"Fuck." Tom gasped.

"What was that honey?" My mom asked, pretending not to hear.

"Nothing, sorry. I don't think I'm helping." Tom blushed.

"Oh dear, I guess I'll have to go change. The movie's over anyways so it's off to bed for me. I don't know if J asked but we'd like to have you over for lunch tomorrow too. It's nice having his friends around when he's home. Especially the good looking ones." My mom winked. She then gave Tom another kiss on his cheek, stood up and pulled off her top, revealing her breasts, still gleaming with wetness. "A little thanks for all your help tonight," she smirked. And with that, she left Tom in the living room gawking after her as she walked half naked up to her room.

I passed her in the hallway on my way down to say bye to Tom and saw her top off. I quickly grabbed her and ran my tongue over one of her nipples, tasting the drink that clung to them still. "I'll be getting the shower ready for when Tom's gone sweetie," my mom told me between soft moans.

I went downstairs and said bye to Tom who seemed to be still in shock. "J, don't hit me when I tell you this, but seeing as what already went on tonight I only think it's fair. Your mom just showed me her tits."

"Damn dude, lucky you. I think my mom likes you, and you're my best friend... So I'm not pissed. They're amazing aren't they?" I asked.

"Yeah... but how do you know?"

"You can't tell anyone okay, not a soul. I walked in on my mom showering the other day and saw them, well more stared at them. And now I can't get them out of my head, I've sneaked and looked at them other times since then. I think I'm attracted to my mom, that's fucked up right?" This was a risk for me to tell him but I knew whether he agreed or not he'd at least keep my secret.

"Well in any other case I'd agree with you J. But after tonight I think I'd feel the same way if I was in your shoes. I'm a little jealous you have the chance to keep seeing them actually."

We were in. Tomorrow was still a go.

"Well ya never know. You coming over tomorrow?"

"Yeah bud I'll be here round lunch, just shoot me a text. Fucking wild night. See ya."

And he left. I stood for a minute thinking over the night's plan and was decently content with how it went. And I still had my mom waiting in the shower for me.

I climbed the stairs and removed my clothes before walking into my mom's bathroom. She was already in the shower, lathering up her body as I stepped in to join her. I ran my hands along the sudded front of her body, working my hands around her breasts, the soap helping my hands slide around. I moved my hand down and rubbed it between the lips of her pussy, mixing the water of the shower with her increasing flow of juices.

My mom reached down and began pulling on my cock with a soapy hand, lubricating it as she ran it around my shaft. "I think tonight went well J. Let's try for after lunch. I'll tell you the plan once we're through here." And she bent over towards the shower head, letting water run down her back to the crack of her ass as I positioned myself behind her and thrust my cock into her wet pussy. Water splashed up as I slid my hard cock into my mom. I slapped her ass and watched water bounce off of it as I continued to thrust into her.

"Yesss J. Slap mommy's ass. She's been a bad girl tonight. Teasing your friend's with her ass. Showing him her tits. Punish mommy for being a bad girl. Pull mommy's hair as you fuck her. Mmmm your cock feels so good."

I reached up and grabbed onto my mom's wet hair, pulling her head back into the water stream as I fucked her. I moved other hand down and caressed her tits which were hanging down. I pumped away into my mom's pussy until the sensation that's hit me numerous times this week reappeared and I cried out as my sperm shot into my mom's hot cunt.

"Fuckkk mommm. I'm cumming. Oh fuckkk."

Without pulling out of her I pulled her down with me onto the seat in her shower and sat there as my cum began trickling out of her pussy and onto me. We sat there breathing hard for a little while, letting the water wash away the escaped cum off us both.

My mom turned around and kissed me deeply before standing up and allowing my spent cock to slide out of her.

We finished showering and went to bed, both excited about tomorrow. Before we fell asleep my mom told me how we would work tomorrow with Tom.

I awoke alone that morning, my mom had an early work class. Tom was hanging with his sister until lunch. She was home from school as well and Tom didn't want to miss out on seeing her while she was back. His sister was gorgeous, dark brown hair mixed with light blue eyes. She was slim and wore clothes that accentuated her every curve. Her breasts were not large but her ass curved roundly out from behind her. I had dated her in high school for a little, she was a year younger than me and Tom. But the farthest we ever went was a steamy make out session. She always had men cooing at her but as far as Tom and I know she was still pretty innocent at school. Tom was extremely protective of his little sister.

My mom got home from work soon before Tom would get here. She went up to shower and Tom opened the door to my house about 10 minutes later. I was up in my room and Tom came up to say hey. When he reached the top of the stares my mom came out of her room wearing nothing but a towel. She acted startled when she saw Tom and dropped it to the floor.

"Oh geez, you scared me Tom!" My mom jumped.

"Uhhh... sorry..." Tom was staring at my mom's naked body, still wet from her shower. She smiled at him while turning around and giving Tom a glance at her plump and tight ass. She bent down at the waste to pick up the towel, fully showing off her ass to my friend standing there.

"Sorry about that Tom, I was just startled and accidentally dropped my towel."

"It's okay Kris, it was my fault."

"Well...?"

"Well what?"

"Do you like what you see?" My mom asked, holding the towel out at her side. I had poked my head out of my doorway and glanced into my mom's eyes as she stood naked in front of my best friend.

"Uhm... well... yeah Mrs. B," Tom gaped, reverting back to calling my mom by her more formal name, "you're so sexy."

"Hmm, well maybe you could help me out with another massage in my room." She turned and walked into her bedroom without looking back. I moved back into my room just in time. Tom turned his head my way before following my mom.

I was to wait until I was sure they were both naked and getting down to business before I made my move. I would call out that I was going to hop into the shower quickly before lunch, feigning like I thought they were both downstairs. Except I would innocently act like I was going to use my mom's shower. Then hopefully things would go as right as they have been. I just had to trust my mom's instincts.

Tom was pulled the rest of the way into her room and my mom pushed him onto the bed. She straddled him and bent down to kiss his cheek just as she had done the night before. Except she moved to the side afterwards and pressed her lips to Tom's own lips. She parted her lips and slid her tongue into his mouth, meeting Tom's own tongue.

"Mmm, I could use that massage now. But first let's get your clothes off."

She lifted Tom's shirt off as he fumbled with his belt buckle. He was extremely nervous. My mom helped him remove the rest of his clothes, noticing that he was already hard. She laid down on the bed and pulled him to her, grabbing his hands and placed them on her tits, letting him massage them.

"Hey guys I'm going to shower before lunch so just hang downstairs together, I'll be down soon." I yelled just loud enough for them to hear me. I was naked, holding my towel and shampoo in my hands as I made my way slowly to my mom's room.

"Oh no, J's up here walking around! What'll we do?!" Tom frantically asked.

"He has his own shower, don't worry. Just keep going honey, you're hands are so soft," and she pulled his face to her own, kissing him deep.

I quietly pushed open her door and stood in the doorway watching my best friend fondle my mom's tits. It turned me on and my cock began to grow. I saw my mom look into my eyes and give me a wink. At that moment I dropped my soap, startling Tom.

"Oh my god, Tom what are you doing?!" I cried. Tom turned around and sat next to my mom, covering himself as best he could.

"Oh shit, J I'm sorry, I thought you'd be okay with it after what you said last night! C'mon, you said yourself you spy on your mom. And we all know about me catching you last night man. I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself."

"You spy on me J...?" My mom asked, feigning surprise.

"Maybe a few times. But you're so gorgeous I couldn't help myself either."

"Well I think there's only one way to deal with both of you so you don't ruin your friendship. J come here," she patted the bed spot next to her.

I moved and sat down next to them both, covering myself with the towel.

"Tom, I want you so bad," my mom said, "would you be okay with sharing me today? I think my son is already aroused by what he saw."

Tom paused to think for a second, "Well... we have talked about double teaming a girl before. I know he's your son, and my best friend. This feels wrong, but I've been thinking about you all night Mrs. B... Kris. I suppose just this once wouldn't hurt."

My mom grabbed the towel and pulled it away from my crotch, exposing my hard cock. Tom and I took a quick, meaningless glance at each other and realized we were both pretty similarly built. My mom grabbed both of our cocks, me with her left, Tom with her right, and began pumping away. She turned her head to first kiss me, our tongues connecting, before turning the other way and kissing Tom.

"You boys are both so young and sexy. Your cocks are perfect size. C'mon, play with mommy's tits, both of you."

We each grabbed one of her breasts and worked our hands around it, matching each other's motions. We grabbed them and pulled on her nipples before simultaneously moving our heads down to suck on her nipples. Having my friend so close sharing my mother with me got me excited like never before. I saw him slide his hand down to my mom's begging pussy and I pushed her back so she was lying on the bed. I grabbed my mom's leg and pulled it, spreading her wider for Tom's finger to access her pussy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Boy Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 164 milliseconds