• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • No Way Out Ch. 02

No Way Out Ch. 02

12

As the title suggests this is the second chapter in a series of stories regarding a cuckolded husband. If this type of story does not interest you, please read no further. Also, remember there are multiple sides of this story. The character telling the story may not be the protagonist.

This is Lisa's story. I wasn't sure whether I should call it chapter 2 or chapter 5, because I didn't hear this story until after chapter 4 had already happened, but timeline-wise it falls better as chapter 2. So for the purposes of continuity I decided to put it here. The reader must remember as they read the further chapters that I knew none of this until after chapter 4.

The reader knows most of the story of how I ended up going to prom with our neighbor while my husband stayed home with our son, based on Dave's previous story. I was sitting in the limo enjoying some Champaign with James when Dave began texting me with requests for me to kiss James. It was so out of character for Dave. He is usually very possessive and extremely jealous of anyone even looking at me and here he was asking me to kiss another guy. He kept badgering me until I finally just leaned in and gave James a nice kiss.

Then Dave texted me about a fantasy he had of watching me with another man. I was very suspicious of this. I looked to see if James was somehow texting me as if it was from Dave's phone, but James didn't even have a phone out and was paying complete attention to me. I tried to think of ways someone could have gotten Dave's phone without him knowing it. I just couldn't see a way. He had his phone when we left. He had texted me the moment we got into the limo. Besides, with me going out tonight he would keep his phone close to him in case I needed him for anything. I decided to just play along, but not do anything that would get me in trouble. James was a really good kisser and I was buzzing from the Champaign. It was crazy, but we made out nearly all the way to the prom.

I was having a great time at prom. James and I danced quite a bit, but I did get a chance to hang out with the my old friends from cheerleading for a while as prom was winding down and it was great seeing them and hearing all of the school gossip. That was when Sarah pulled me aside and said she had something she had to tell me.

"I just have to get this off my chest. The guilt is killing me. You are one of my best friends and I just can't keep lying to you." Sarah said

"What is it?" I asked completely curious

"I had sex with Dave last summer."

"You what? When? Why?"

"I'm so sorry. It only happened once and it will never happen again."

I was fuming at this point. I thought about slapping her, but didn't want to make a scene. "How many people know?"

"No one else knows! I haven't told anyone and I don't think Dave would tell anyone. He was very torn up afterwards."

"Ooohhh! He was torn up then? Wait 'til you see him tomorrow." I said

I stormed back to the table to get my phone. I wanted to call Dave and yell at him right then.

"What's up?" James asked

"Oh nothing you need to worry about. I just need to kill my husband."

"Why is that?" He asked

"Don't worry about it. Prom is over. I want to go home now." I said as I started to cry

"It'll all be ok. Have a seat. Let's calm down a little before you make any rash decisions."

"No! I don't want to calm down. I just want to go home. Right now!"

"Ok. Let's go out to the limo. Would you like to talk about it?" James asked

"No" I said as I dialed Dave. It rang 10 times with no answer and went to voice mail. I didn't want to leave him a voice mail. I wanted him to hear it directly from me that I was leaving him.

We got into the limo, but had to wait quite a while just to get out of the parking lot, because, it seemed, everyone was leaving at the same time. James was great. He got me a glass of Champaign, which I quickly downed, and asked if he could do anything to help.

"There's nothing you can do. Dave cheated on me with that slut Sarah. What could you possibly do!?" I said lashing out at the only man present at the time

"I'm so sorry to hear that. Some men are such scumbags. Listen, you are the nicest woman I have ever met and no one should treat you that way. You know. You ARE out right now, WITHOUT him. Instead of letting him get the best of you by making you miserable you should make him miserable."

In my drunken state his idea seemed reasonable. I should just stay out all night and let him wonder what happened to me. I had been having fun before all of this. I could continue to have fun. "Sounds like a plan. Give me another glass of Champaign. Let's just keep him wondering whether I'm coming home." I said

Dave texted me right at that moment. "Where are you?"

"Ha. He wants to know where I am. I'm just going to ignore him."

"No. Why don't you tell him you're driving around in the limo drinking Champaign. That'll leave him wondering why you aren't headed home." James suggested

I liked that idea. I quickly chugged another glass of Champaign and sent the message.

He replied by asking whether I had let James feel me up yet. I replied that of course I hadn't and he kept asking me to rub James's crotch and let him feel me up. "He wants me to feel you up and let you do the same. No way I'm giving that sick asshole his perverted thrills. No offense James, but he's not getting anything he wants tonight or any night." I told James

"I understand Lisa, but there's something I need to confess to you. Now, please hear me all the way through before you get mad at me. Ok?" James said

"Ok?" I said confused

"I knew about Sarah and Dave. I saw it happen from my bedroom window and I was totally pissed at Dave for cheating on you. I always knew you were a nice girl and to see Dave do something like that behind your back just pissed me off. So I videoed it."

"You what?" I asked

"I videoed them."

"I want to see it"

"I will let you see it if you want, but let me continue. Please."

"Ok"

"I knew I would need the video if I was going to get revenge on Dave for you. Do you remember when Dave and I started hanging out."

"Yes."

"Well that is when I first showed him the DVD and set this whole thing in motion. I told him I wanted to take you to prom and he was supposed to not only allow it, but to sell you on the idea, which he did to perfection. Now this is where you might get mad at me, but I swear I did it to torture Dave, not to hurt you in any way. I made Dave give me his cell phone before we left for prom and I gave him one to receive all of the texts between your phone and his. I know how jealous he is of you and figured I could torture him all night with things like the kiss earlier and perhaps more, if you allowed it." James explained

"So this was a big ploy to get into my pants?" I asked

"No! - well yes in a way. I knew the further I got with you the more tortured Dave would be and that was my real goal."

"I see. So you were looking out for my honor by trying to sully my honor?"

"I guess you could see it that way. Here look at this picture and the message I sent earlier" James showed me a picture of us kissing (I hadn't even noticed him taking it; I guess I really was enjoying the kissing). The caption said "Remember - No interruptions. This is our date. These are the consequences of your cheating."

Wow he really was looking out for me. "So who is sending these perverted messages?"

"It's Nick Summers"

"Ok. I'm a little mad at you for not letting me in on this sooner, but I say let's do it" I said

"Do it?" James asked

"Well not DO IT. I say we text him that we are doing things all night until he can't take it anymore" I said

I texted Dave telling him James and I had felt each other up and Yes, he was hard. I glanced at James's crotch as I typed that one and I could see quite a bulge there. Yes it was big, much bigger than you. I was really enjoying torturing Dave like this. James had redirected my anger into revenge and I was loving it.

Next he wanted a picture of my hand wrapped around James's cock. I hadn't considered that Nick might want pictures. "Nick is a real pervert. He wants me to send a picture of my hand wrapped around your cock. Oh that would really put Dave over the edge. I'm going to tease him a little and we'll just say we did it." As I was finishing my sentence James was already unbuttoning and unzipping his pants.

"What are you doing?"

"Actually seeing it will kill him and I really don't mind if you don't" James said

"Of course you don't mind me giving you a hand job." I scoffed

"No. Not a hand job, just a staged picture to make it look like you're giving me a hand job." James said

"Ok" I said as he fished his cock out through the flap in his dress pants. "Oh my god" I gasped when I saw it. It was huge. I stared at it transfixed. Of course, I knew they came in different sizes from talking to the other girls at school, but I never imagined they came anywhere near this big. I felt a sudden warming in my crotch just thinking about wrapping my hand around this huge cock. When we kissed earlier it had been nice, but it didn't turn me on. This was definitely different.

I slowly reached my left hand over to the base of his cock and wrapped my fingers around it. It jumped when I touched it and I let out a little chirp. The first thing I noticed was how hot it felt and that it was pulsing under my grip.

"Hurry and take the picture, I think I may cum soon. Make sure you get the wedding ring so he knows it's your hand." James said

I hurried and took my phone and took a picture of my hand wrapped around his huge cock and quickly typed "It IS big"

"Oh god. I'm gonna cum!" James said. I hadn't even moved my hand at all and he was going to cum.

I remember panicking that he was going to get it all over the dress and his tux. I quickly looked for a towel or something, but there was nothing of the sort within reach. So I leaned over and put my mouth over the head of his cock to catch the cum just in time to catch the first spurt. It hit the back of my throat and I swallowed it down and continued to swallow as much of it as I could until he was finally done. It really didn't taste as nearly bad as I had expected. It probably helped that I was fairly drunk at that point.

The next text from Nick wanted to see James's hand under my dress. This was accelerating much faster than I had anticipated. I told him we had already gone too far, but of course he wasn't going to take NO for an answer, since he was pretending to be my husband. It wasn't that I was afraid of James having his hand under my dress - I HAD just swallowed his cum. I was afraid he would feel how wet I was getting if he put his hand under there. I also knew this would be my last chance to stop this before it really went too far. I knew if he touched my pussy at all I would probably cum myself and all bets were off once that happened. Being drunk made my decision easier than it should have been.

I slowly pulled my skirt up to my waist and told Nick to put his hand on my crotch. I looked down and could clearly see that my panties were soaked. James put his hand over my panties and I looked down at his hand resting on my crotch. It just didn't look right. I wanted Dave to suffer more than that. I told him to put his hand inside of my panties. I knew that would get Dave even more pissed than he was already. That isn't entirely true; I wanted his hand on my bare flesh, I needed the release. I let out a deep sigh as the palm of his hand brushed against my clit and his fingers nestled into my wet slit.

"Did I hurt you?" James asked

"Oh no. It actually felt good. Now I may be the one who cums soon. I better take this picture quick, but put a finger inside of me first. I really want to destroy him."

He slowly inserted a finger into me. It was so new. It was so taboo. It was so right. I involuntarily started to push my crotch against his fingers and said "Put another one in me". I had always fantasized about being an exhibitionist, but had never had the courage to go through with anything other than fantasy and here I was about to take a picture of my panty covered crotch to some guy I barely knew. It was so hot to me.

I mustered the strength to take the picture and send it to Dave. He asked if I had been stroking James's cock the entire time. I'm sure I had taken my hand off of his cock to hike my dress up. I must have unconsciously put my hand back around it after I was done. I answered yes. Then he asked how many fingers James had inside me. I knew it was 2, but I said 1 or 2 to leave him guessing. He asked if it felt good. Yes it felt awesome, but I asked if I could come home to him soon (knowing Nick would not allow that).

"Oh James. That really feels good. I'm going to cum soon too. Can you call the phone you gave Dave?"

"Yes. He can receive calls, but he can't call out. Why?"

"I want you to call him and put it on speaker. I want him to hear me cum on your fingers."

"What if he shouts into the phone and tries to get your attention?"

"Well, of course, I would ignore him. And he would assume you had outsmarted him technically again. He's no tech genius"

"Ok" James dialed his phone and put it on speaker. I heard Dave say "hello" almost in a panic. I started saying things to get to Dave, but also things I really wanted. I told James again that I was going to cum soon and to put another finger inside of me and to kiss me. James gained some confidence at that point and really started to jam his fingers into me with fervor. I was actually going to cum and started to get vocal so Dave would hear it coming. I wanted him to know exactly when his wife came from another man's manipulations for the first time. I told James I had never cum like that before. It was partially true. I had cum that hard before, but only with Dave prior to that moment.

James asked the perfect question at that moment without even being prompted. "You've never cum like that with Dave?"

Oh. I so wanted to hurt Dave and this was the perfect setup. "No. Sex feels good, but never anything like that" I replied knowing how it would cut Dave to the bone. I was enjoying the emotional aspect of this as much as the physical.

Nick cut in with a text message at that point. His timing was not perfect, but he had no way of knowing we had called Dave. I really wanted to turn the dagger some more while I had it in, but I quickly reached for James's phone and hit end on the call. Nick had asked me to suck James's cock. I told him that he knew I didn't do that - at least he would have known if it had actually been my husband sending the messages. He kept pressing and I insisted I didn't want pictures of my face in this little escapade, which was actually true at that moment. Then he said just the top of my head. I was again afraid this was going too far.

"Would Nick answer the phone if I called him?"

"Not from your phone, but if we called from my phone he would. Why?"

"I need to talk to him before we go any further."

"Ok" James dialed his phone and handed it to me.

"Hey. What's up?" Nick said

"It's Lisa."

"Oh, Lisa." Nick said sounding startled

"I need to talk to you for a second and I need you to listen very carefully. Ok?"

"Yes" he said sounding scared.

"You are about to see more of me than anyone other than Dave has ever seen. If I ever hear that you shared any of these pictures with anyone or you tell anyone about what you see tonight I will castrate you before I kill you. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am" He said with a bit of a stutter. I knew I had scared him and felt confident he wouldn't do anything with the pictures he was about to receive of me.

I gave James my phone and got down on the floor of the limo and positioned myself between James's legs. I told him to take a picture that would just show the top of my head while I sucked his cock. I really had never done this for Dave and knew this would drive him insane. I grasped the base of his cock, put the head in my mouth. I could taste the sourness of the cum I hadn't licked up before. I positioned myself to make sure James wouldn't be able to see my face when he took the picture. After he had taken the picture I looked up and asked "Should I keep going?"

"Oh god yes. Use your tongue and get as much of it in your mouth as you can. I'll let you know when I'm gonna cum."

I followed his instructions and started bobbing my head up and down on his cock while trying to swirl my tongue around the head.

"Oh yes. That feels so good." James said as his hands started to rub my back and slowly made their way down towards my breasts. This was so hot having his huge cock in my mouth while he played with my breasts. My nipples hardened instantly and I felt a fresh tingling in my loins. I wanted him to touch and to see my bare breasts.

I stopped sucking for a second and said "Unzip my dress." He quickly had the zipper down and the top of my dress fell away exposing my breasts to a man other than Dave for the first time. The exhibitionism of it was so exhilarating. I eagerly suckled on his cock again as his hands explored my newly exposed breasts.

"Oh that feels so good. I'm getting close"

Just then I had another thought. "Get a picture of me from the side and I'll pretend not to notice and send it to Dave. Then call Dave and put him on speaker again. I want him to hear this next part."

I went back to sucking the top of James's cock while stroking the base. I really started to get into it when James started telling me how good I was at sucking cock and quickly said he was going to cum again and wanted to know if I wanted it in my mouth AGAIN. That was it. I wanted Dave to know I had already swallowed a load of James's cum. "Oh yes. Cum in my mouth again. It didn't taste as bad as I expected." Even better - now he knew I was going to be swallowing another load while he listened. I quickly put my mouth back on his cock and started sucking again. The second load wasn't nearly as big as the first and I was able to swallow nearly all of it this time.

James then asked me why I had swallowed it last time if I thought it was going to taste bad. God, this was perfect how much we were able to rub it into Dave that I was swallowing another man's cum. I told him what was essentially the truth. "I was afraid you'd get it on my dress if I didn't"

The next message came through on my phone telling my how hot the pictures were and that was so hard right now. I pictured Nick with his hard cock out jacking off looking at my body. The next part where he said he was going to fuck me silly when I got home. I actually pictured Nick fucking me and not Dave. I found myself wondering what Nick's cock looked like. It was all so wrong, but felt so right.

Now he wanted a picture of James eating me out. Oh god I was so turned on thinking about James and Nick seeing my pussy. Oh and I so wanted to cum again.

I told James that he wants you to eat me out now and that he could try, but I've never liked it before. James then gave me the best advice anyone has ever given me before. "Every man wants a prim and proper wife until they are in the sack. Then they want a slut. Now's the time for you to be a slut" he said. I told him I already felt like a slut tonight and he reminded me that I had had two of the best orgasms of my life tonight.

I decided to take James's advice, but I didn't want Dave to hear me tell James what felt good. So I reached over and hung up his phone. As I sat back on the seat James couldn't keep his eyes off of my exposed breasts. James got between my legs. He started kissing my inner thighs while his hand rubbed my pussy through my soaked panties. I was squirming in my seat. I wanted to feel his tongue on my slit. James tugged at my panties and I lifted my ass off the seat to make it easier for him to remove them.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • No Way Out Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds