• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Freshmen

Freshmen

Fictional characters all over 18.

*****

Sarah was extremely happy to meet her new roommate and to start her freshmen year at college. She was sure her and Kim would be best friends. Their college tried their best to match roommates from a questionnaire the students filled out before the new year started. So Sarah got to read a bio on Kim and she just knew that they were a good match.

"Kim!" Sarah squealed, recognizing Kim from her photo.

"Sarah!" Kim said holding her arms out for a hug. The girls embraced and their journey began.

The first week was one of settling in, finding their way around campus and meeting professors. The girls got along great and they met so many new people. A long Labor Day weekend was coming up and the girls decided to have their own little blow out. Friday night the girls shared a bottle of wine as they planned out their weekend.

"So, Sarah, how promiscuous are you?" Kim asked out of the blue.

"Kimmmm!" Sarah acted shocked. "I had a steady boyfriend throughout high school, but we didn't do much, I was always scared of disease and pregnancy. How about you?"

Kim pondered the question, "I've been around the block, you could say." She said laughing. Kim was feeling buzzed and comfortable. "So you've never done anything crazy huh?"

"Never! But I've thought about some crazy stuff." Sarah replied.

"Oooh fantasies! I love it, tell me about them!" Kim said excitedly.

"Mmmm, I don't know, do you have any?" Sarah asked.

Kim was happy to let Sarah in on her deep, dark thoughts. She chugged down her glass of wine. "Do you really wanna hear?"

Sarah thought about it for a second, wondering how bad could they be. There is no way Kim could conjure up anything like the dirty fantasies she had brewing. "Of course I do!"

Kim crept closer to Sarah and whispered, "promise you'll never tell anyone." Sarah promised with a silent pinky swear.

A crooked smile slipped across her lips as she spoke. "I want to be a sex slave." She watched Sarah's reaction, deciding to continue. "I want to be like a pet, naked, on a leash, with a collar. Pleasuring men with my mouth and holes. And if I'm a bad doggy, I want to be spanked and abused."

Sarah sat with her mouth open, listening to Kim's fantasy. One much like hers but a little more tame.

"So what about you?" Kim asked, breaking the spell she had Sarah under.

"Wellllll...promise to never tell!" The girls pinky swore again. "My fantasies are completely filthy. I...want...to be gang raped..." Sarah judged Kim's reaction. The girl sat with a shocked look on her face.

"What?!? Like how?" Kim shrieked.

Sarah was feeling great after a couple glasses of wine. She felt so comfortable with Kim, she decided to open up.

"I've never told anyone this before. But, I want to be taken by multiple men. Stripped naked and forced to do everything they say. They would fuck me and fill me with cum all night long. They would then just leave me nude and covered with sperm." Sarah told her fantasies with a glimmer in her eye.

Kim had a look of joy on her face. "You filthy, little slut!" She cooed.

"You nasty puppy girl!" Sarah joked. Both girls laughed and shared fantasies deep into the night.

Sarah's fantasies were just that, fantasy. She couldn't, she wouldn't ever dare live them out. Kim, on the other hand, wanted to make her fantasies come true. She thought that Sarah wanted the same thing. Kim's mind was already planning on making both their dreams reality.

Saturday morning the campus was abuzz about all the parties, all the gatherings and the fun. Labor Day weekend was the first official all campus party. There were bands, concessions and entertainment all weekend long.

Sarah and Kim walked around checking out everything. Kim was texting plans the whole afternoon. Sarah barely noticed. Yet most of Kim's texts involved her. Sarah wondered why every once in a while Kim would give her a sly look.

"Who are you texting?" Sarah asked.

"Friends, planning a party tonight." Kim said causally.

"A party?" Sarah asked.

"Don't worry, you are invited." Kim assured her.

"You already have friends here? I thought you were from Utah?" Sarah wondered.

"I have...friends...everywhere." Kim said sounding mysterious.

"Where and when are we going?" Sarah was very curious.

"You are going at 9, I'll already be there helping set up. I'll tell you where before I leave." Kim answered.

"I'll help set up too!" Sarah said excited.

"You just get dolled up and enjoy yourself." Kim told her with another crooked smile.

The girls continued their afternoon. The party wasn't mentioned again till they got back to the dorm. Kim was wrapped in a towel, fresh out of the shower. Her body was petite, yet with full breasts and hips. Sarah admired her curves. Sarah's body is long and sleek. With perky, yet smaller breasts. Long, thin legs and tight little butt. Sometimes she wished she was more womanly. It seemed thats what guys liked nowadays.

"Write this address down," Kim told Sarah. "And be there at 9 o'clock sharp."

Sarah was feeling left out as she copied the address. She wanted to hang out with Kim all day and night. What was she going to do till nine?

Kim finished getting ready and left quickly. Sarah couldn't help but notice as Kim ran out the door. She was only wearing shorts and a tee shirt. Why would she want me to get real made up? Sarah didn't care, any reason to look great.

Sarah had some time on her hands and her thoughts traveled to the previous evening. The naughty fantasies she shared with Kim, and the ones she shared with her. Her pussy twitched thinking about all the cock. Plus she thought about cute little Kim. She envisioned Kim on her hands and knees, wearing a fluffy, pink dog collar. She fantasized about her having furry pink ears, like a cat. She thought about her having a pink, fluffy tail. She thought about Kim staring up at her, with big, warm, loving eyes. Sarah's tight, small slit moistened. Her hands wandered down to her shorts. She softly rub herself over her clothes. She couldn't help herself, she hadn't been alone for weeks. She loved touching herself when she could. She stood, made sure the door was locked and slipped her shorts and top off. She sat back and closed her eyes. Her fingers crept into her panties. In her fantasy three nude men came rushing through the door. Their cocks swinging and bouncing as they approached her. Her fingers kept rubbing up and down her warm, wet slit. Their cocks bobbed in her face. Kim crawled between her legs. Sarah imagined Kim's hot, wet tongue licking her up and down.

Sarah searched deeper into folds as she imagined Kim lapping at her pussy. The cocks were oozing with cum. She imagined kissing and sucking on all of them. The men pulled her on top of Kim's smiling face. Their cocks started slapping her again as Kim sucked Sarah's swollen twat. Sarah couldn't stop the impending orgasm if she tried. The cocks in her fantasy exploded hot cream all over her, as her pussy exploded in reality. Sarah slumped into the chair as her body trembled and quaked.

After her shower Sarah put on her favorite dress. Did her hair and make-up and headed for the address that Kim had given her. Sarah was excited about her first college party. She thought that she might meet a great new guy there. She arrived at the place right at nine o'clock. It was an old looking warehouse. There was music and laughter coming from inside. Sarah thought that this would be a great place for a party. Secluded, away from town and big enough to entertain. She walked briskly up to the door and walked right in.

The scene inside wasn't what she expected at all. The lighting was low, but she could make out a crowd of men standing in a circle. They were laughing and cheering about something. Sarah quietly crept closer and seen the men were gathered around another person. Sarah's eyes adjusted to the lighting and she seen it was Kim. She was sucking off one of the men. The others had their cocks out too, they were stroking them, waiting their turn. Sarah made a small gasping sound when she saw Kim. The men broke the circle and turned to look at Sarah. She didn't notice the men, she couldn't take her eyes off of Kim. She was completely nude, mascara dripped down her cheeks. She was wearing a collar and one of the men held a leash. She was filthy from the dirty floor. She didn't seem happy. Sarah turned to leave.

"Sarah! Help me!" Kim shouted after her, her voice trembling.

Sarah turned thinking she could save Kim. Her mind couldn't think quicker then the men. They grabbed Sarah roughly and dragged her over to Kim.

"Help me fuck these guys!" Kim said smiling.

Sarah just stared in shock as the men ripped at her clothes.

"Nooo, don't do that!" She begged and tried to struggle free. The men had her completely naked quickly. Sarah looked at Kim with a pleading glance.

"It's time to make our fantasies a reality!" Kim said and sucked another cock down her throat.

"Noooo, I didn't want this!" Sarah said as she was forced to her hands and knees. Hands pawed all over her entire body. Her breasts were squeezed roughly. Her ass smacked. Her hair was pulled from behind as the first cock rammed deep inside her pussy. Kim knelt in front of her, bobbing up and down on the guys rock, hard prick. Sarah tried to struggle, she tried to fight. It was all for nothing.

A man knelt in front of her.

"Suck on this honey." He said causally.

"I won't!" Sarah cried.

"Do it good or I'll have to hurt you!" He growled. His cock forced it's way past Sarah's lips. He gagged her with the length.

Kim got the first orgasm of the evening. The mans spunk coated her entire mouth. It shot down her throat, yet she saved a huge mouthful. She crawled over to Sarah and moved the man face fucking her aside. Her mouth met Sarah's and she spit the salty, warm cream inside. Sarah retched and spit it out.

"Kim! It was just a fantasy!" She sobbed.

"Just let go Sarah! Enjoy yourself!" Kim laughed and crawled to another guy.

The cock pulled out of her pussy and started dancing and rubbing around her butthole. Another cock was forced into her mouth. She was unable to protest.

The hard, thick cock was pushing into her tight asshole. Sarah was crying out from pain. Her cries were muffled by the fleshy rod. She felt like she was being ripped in two as it sunk deep into her bowels. The man in her mouth came hard, holding her head. The cum poured straight down her throat. He didn't let her go until he was completely drained. She wanted to vomit. She slumped to the floor. Freeing the penis from her ass. She curled into the fetal position. Whispering, "no more...please!"

Two men grabbed her wrists and dragged her to a filthy old mattress in the corner. The flung her onto it. Men were now completely undressed and surrounded her. Sarah's mind went dark as the men pounder her pussy, mouth and ass for what seemed like forever. Globs of jizz covered her face and body. Every once in a while she would feel Kim's presence. Kissing her or licking her. She didn't even realize what was going on any longer.

After every man came at least twice, they left her alone. Sarah heard the them giving Kim orders. She thought she heard her protest, then she heard heavy smacking noises.

"You will do as you are told whore!" One man yelled. SMACK!

Sarah opened her eyes when she felt Kim's soft touch and her body heat.

"Sarah, baby, I need to clean you up. Just hold still." She said.

She rolled Sarah to her stomach and lifted her hips up a bit.

"Don't look towards the camera baby. No one will know it's you." She whispered to Sarah.

Sarah buried her face into the filthy, sweat and cum soaked mattress. Kim started to lick her body. Moving to her sore and battered bottom. The feel of Kim's tongue and lips on her asshole was a welcome relief from the fucking she received. Kim licked almost every inch of Sarah's body. The whole time she was ordered what to do next. Sarah felt the hot, bright light of the camera, but concealed her face the best she could.

The next thing Sarah knew, she was alone. The warehouse was dark and quiet. She opened her eyes and saw the sun was rising. Bring enough light to let Sarah gather her tattered clothes and find the way out.

She staggered out into the morning light. She looked herself over. She was covered in filth and her clothes barely hung on her. She stood and cried. Visions of the night before tore through her memory. She was sore all over. Her pussy and bottom ached.

She got into her car and started driving back to her dorm, hoping no one would see her.

She wondered if she should take Kim flowers or just thank her for a beautiful evening.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Freshmen

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 500 milliseconds