• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Girls of St Catherine's Ch. 04

The Girls of St Catherine's Ch. 04

123

A Simple Plan (2)

Friday, 31 May

"You know Emma," Sadie said as they sat together at breakfast. "Brianna and I have been talking about our next move. We think it must be your turn now."

"My turn? What do you mean?" Emma said innocently, although she knew perfectly well what Sadie was getting at.

"Well I got some good film of Miss Hunter, and Brianna got some very compromising video of Mr Lean, so we were wondering when you're going to contribute."

"You know it would be great if we get something on Wicklow to complete the set," Brianna added.

"Yes, but I only said I'd help out with the camcorder," Emma said, spooning some cereal into her mouth. "I wasn't planning on getting that involved."

"Come on Emma," Sadie said, leaning forward. "You know we all need at least three A's to get onto our preferred university courses. We've got two in the bag we just

need one more."

"I'm not sure, let me think about it," Emma replied.

Sadie put her fork down and leaned forward, placing her elbows on the table.

"Perhaps I've not explained properly," she said, a threatening edge to her voice. "Let me put it this way..."

---

Wicklow loved this time of the academic year. For the students a certain percentage of the marks contributing towards their final result came from coursework.

Inevitably, some of the lazier or less bright girls were struggling with their grade average, and as they neared the end of term they'd come to him for help.

Having said that, Emma was doing rather well and he was surprised to find her in his study at this time of night. His swivel chair creaked loudly as he leant back and looked her up and down.

"So how exactly can I help you, Emma?" he enquired.

Emma felt quite nervous; she was a long way outside her comfort zone. It had taken Brianna and Sadie quite a long time to convince her that she needed to do this.

However, in the end she'd accepted that, as the third member of the 'gang' it really was her turn to get some compromising video. She just had to make sure that she made it look like it was a predatory older teacher taking advantage of an innocent schoolgirl.

"Well I've been struggling with my grades a little and some of the other girls told me that you could help," she said, shuffling her feet nervously, her clammy hands clamped behind her back.

"Help you out? How exactly?"

"Well I hear that you've been willing to re-mark some of the other girls' assignments."

"Well that's true. I sometimes do that if a girl persuades me that I've got it wrong."

"Yes Sir. So what would I have to do to persuade you to take another look at my last few papers?" she asked innocently.

Wicklow smiled as he ran his fingers over his moustache, stroking the wiry salt-and-pepper hair thoughtfully. She was such a pretty thing. Slim and petite with a small gap between her front teeth and fair hair cut so that it slanted across her forehead, hiding one of her hazel eyes.

He felt his cock stir as he considered the possibilities. There was one thing he'd always wanted to try. Emma watched as he unfastened his tie. He slowly pulled it free, the silky material sliding through his starched white collar.

"Why don't you come a little closer, girl?" he said, holding out his hand.

Sunday, 2 June

"What on earth is he doing?" Sadie asked.

"He's tying my hands behind my back with his tie," Emma explained, unconsciously rubbing the faint red marks on her wrists.

It was Sunday afternoon and they were sitting on Brianna's bed, reviewing the video they'd recorded during the last week on Sadie's laptop.

"He tied your hands behind your back?" Sadie exclaimed.

The camera they'd used was virtually brand new and they were all impressed with the sound and picture quality. They watched in tense silence as Wicklow spun Emma around then wrapped his grey and green striped tie tightly around her wrists, securing them behind her back.

"Now then girl, if you want me to help you out you'll get on your knees," they heard him say as he spun her back around so that she faced him.

"Dirty old bastard," Sadie muttered darkly as she watched Emma awkwardly kneeling in front of him, nearly losing her balance without the use of her arms.

"Do we have to watch all of this?" Emma asked, blushing furiously at the pornographic images.

"Well we have to make sure We've got enough to blackmail him," Brianna replied. "Let's watch a little more."

They watched Wicklow unzip his flies and reach inside his pants. There was a collective gasp as he awkwardly withdrew his already stiff, swollen cock.

"Oh my God!" gasped Brianna. "Is he going to..? I mean he's not going to make you...?"

Emma nodded silently, her cheeks burning red as they watched Wicklow's smile widen as he ran his hand over Emma's fair hair and drew her head towards his throbbing prick.

"Oh!" Sadie said as they watched her take him in her mouth, her soft, full lips moulding around his hard cock.

Emma shifted uncomfortably on the bed as her two friends watched the lewd scene unfold on the laptop.

"Um, so Michael got the exam papers?" she asked, trying to distract them. Sadie nodded dumbly, unable to take her eyes off the explicit images on the screen.

"Yes, he wasn't keen but I told him that if he helped us out with this one final thing I'd delete the photo's of him."

"Oh, so you're going to delete the photo's?" Emma asked.

"Well, I haven't decided yet, maybe I'll need another favour from him," Sadie said, looking up and flashing her a wicked smile.

Their attention was drawn back to screen as Wicklow started to moan, his hips undulating gently as Emma swirled her pointed little tongue around the swollen head of his prick.

"Yes, Michael was worried about getting caught but it turned out to be quite easy in the end. They needed him to help carry the boxes of exam papers up to the secure room behind the headmaster's office. He just had to wait until he was on his own before slipping a few copies under his shirt."

"So we're all set then?" Emma said, still trying to distract her friends from the laptop.

On its screen, Wicklow let out a long, satisfied growl of pleasure as he gently tugged Emma's hair and eased his swollen shaft a little deeper between the tight 'O' formed by Emma's moist, pink lips.

"Yes, we've got the exam papers, the memory sticks and we've written the blackmail letters. And most importantly, We've got some very compromising video," Sadie said, nodding towards the screen where an increasingly red-faced and breathless Wicklow was obviously loving the feel of Emma's rosebud lips.

"Great!" Emma said, reaching out and pausing the video. "Well let's check one of the other videos now shall we?"

Monday, 3 June

Annabel Hunter threw her books onto the desk and collapsed onto her couch, slipping off her fashionable but uncomfortable heels. It had been such an exhausting day.

She'd finished off the last of the material on the curriculum with her classes and now she was devoting the classroom time to revision, ahead of the exams in a few weeks. Still, on the bright side there were only four days to go before she could start her summer holiday.

She'd been sitting with her bare feet up on the coffee table for a while before she noticed the brown envelope. It was on the floor just inside her door, its light brown colour making it hard to see against the beige carpet. It looked like someone had slipped it underneath her door.

She tore it open, a puzzled expression forming on her face. Inside were a number of things: what looked like an exam paper, a USB memory stick and a letter. How odd.

Perhaps the letter would explain. She unfolded the paper and read:

"Inside this envelope is a memory stick; on it you'll find an extract from a video that shows you in a very compromising position. If we were to send this video to the headmaster and board of governors, you would almost certainly lose your job and find it hard to get another one.

Also enclosed is this year's biology exam paper. We would like you to read through and answer the questions as if you were doing the exam yourself. You will then put your answers back in the same envelope and leave it in the trash bin outside of the gym. The deadline is Friday.

If you fail to make the deadline or take this information to the headmaster we will upload the full video onto the internet. However, if you help us out we promise to destroy the video and you will hear no more from us."

Annabel's heart thumped and her hands shook as she inserted the little black memory stick into the side of her laptop. There was a single file on the drive and when she double-clicked it, a video started playing.

She put her hand to her mouth as she watched herself rubbing lotion into the naked red cheeks of Sadie's bottom. The sound wasn't very clear but she could clearly hear Sadie groaning contentedly as she slid her hands between the girl's willing young thighs. A mixture of emotions flooded her mind: anger, shock, surprise but most of all fear. How could this have happened? Who could have done this? Even as the question formed in her mind she knew who was behind it. Annabel had only applied the lotion herself because Sadie had insisted. What was it she had said?

"Oh. I thought you could apply it Miss. I mean, it's difficult for me to reach, don't you think it would be easier for you to do it?"

Devious little cow! She'd never really trusted Sadie. How had she managed to secretly film the results? She'd have to thoroughly check her room for hidden cameras later but for now she needed to consider her options.

She should go straight to the headmaster but he'd made his position very clear after her affair with Claire. No more fooling around with students or you'll be out of a job, he'd said. And what if the video was uploaded to the web? She'd never work again. What would her friends and colleagues think?

So option two then: she could go along with this. It made her angry to think she'd been tricked in this way but the more she thought about it, the more she realised there really wasn't any alternative.

---

"Conniving, evil, spiteful, vindictive little trollop," Wicklow muttered to himself angrily as he paced up and down his study. "Immoral, cunning, corrupt, deceitful bitch!"

How dare Emma secretly record him! He was one of the most senior and respected figures at the school. He'd go straight to the headmaster and have the little tart expelled! That would teach her.

In retrospect, it had seemed out of character for shy, mousy little Emma to offer herself to him as she did. Perhaps he should have realised something odd was going on. She was quite bright and didn't really need his help. So quiet too. Not the kind of person who'd take up blackmailing as a hobby. Maybe there was someone else behind this. But really, what did it matter who was behind it? He was in serious trouble here and he needed to find a way out of it.

He poured himself another whisky and watched the three-minute video again. Once he'd calmed down a little he had to admit it didn't look great. With her hands tied behind her back people might get the impression he forced himself on her. Obviously, it was consensual.

"I mean it's not like I forced her to do anything she didn't want to," he muttered.

It was just a simple exchange of services. Now he watched it back objectively he had to concede it would be difficult to explain his behaviour out of context, even to his old colleague the headmaster. Why, people would ask, would a young girl be willing to give him oral sex? Only because he'd offered her something in return, they'd speculate.

The more he thought about it, the more he realised that if the video was made public he'd probably lose his job and never work again. How had they got hold of the official exam paper? Perhaps they were a more powerful and organised gang than he first thought. He picked up the exam paper and glanced through it. It would probably only take a couple of evenings to work through it. As much as he hated being blackmailed by a schoolgirl, he reluctantly concluded that maybe it was the lesser of the two evils.

---

David played the video again, his head in his hands. It was only a short clip. It showed him parting Brianna's bare legs, and sliding between them.

"No Sir! We musn't!" she whimpered as he kissed her neck.

He shook his head as he watched his naked buttocks bounce up and down energetically as Brianna squealed and writhed beneath him. He was only three months into a career that he'd planned to do for the rest of his working life. If this video got out it would be over before it started. He really had no choice. He picked up the stolen exam paper and started making notes.

Three weeks later: Monday, 24 June

Sadie took another armful of clothes from the drawer and placed them carefully in her suitcase, which lay open on her bed. The exams hadn't been quite as easy as she'd anticipated. Even though they'd been given all of the answers, they still had to memorise them and make enough deliberate mistakes so that their papers weren't too suspiciously perfect. Despite that, she felt confident that she'd get the marks she needed. Who said crime didn't pay?

She'd had her final exam this morning and now she was packing her things. The school was mostly empty now. Brianna and Emma had already said their goodbyes. Their room that used to seem too small and crowded now seemed so big and empty. Now as she filled another suitcase with her clothes she wondered if she should struggle down the stairs with the suitcases or wait for her father to arrive. On the other hand, perhaps she could get someone to help her.

On impulse, she picked up her mobile and started texting.

"Michael, are you at the school today? I need some help if you've got a minute, x"

She smiled as she threw the mobile onto the bed. Yes, of course. She'd get Michael to carry her suitcases downstairs. She congratulated herself on taking those nude photo's of him. Since that day, he'd done anything she asked and he'd been very useful. It was a while before her father arrived and she was still having the recurring fantasy about tying him to her bed. Maybe, she thought to herself, she could have a little fun with him while they waited. After all, this would be her last chance.

---

Michael had nearly finished painting the fence when he heard his mobile announce the arrival of a text. He carefully balanced his brush on the edge of the paint can and dug his mobile out of his jeans pocket. He wasn't too surprised it was Sadie. He'd hoped once she'd finished her exams she'd leave without bothering him again but evidently she was still here, and still finding errands for him to run.

Ever since she'd taken those damned photo's of him, Sadie had been treating him like her own personal slave. Those bloody photo's! If the headmaster ever saw them he'd lose his job for sure. Of course, he'd make sure Sadie was in trouble too. If he shared how he'd helped get those exam papers for her, she'd be in a lot of trouble. In fact, thinking about it maybe she had more to lose than him. He smiled as he hit the reply button.

"Be there in 20 mins," he texted back.

---

"Be right there!" Sadie shouted, hearing the knock on the door that signalled Michael's arrival as she finished applying her lipstick, a subtle shade of pink. She scraped her long, blonde back and secured it with a tight green scrunchie before blowing a kiss at the mirror as she hesitated then daringly unfastened another button on her blouse.

"You took your time," she said, opening the door.

"Well I was painting," he replied apologetically, following her into the large dorm room.

"Never mind your painting, I've got a little job for you," Sadie continued pointing at four bulging suitcases next to the bed. "I need these taking down to the front entrance. My father's arriving in a couple of hours to give me a lift home."

"A couple of hours!" Michael said, looking at his watch. "So why call me now?"

"Well I was bored and I thought you could keep me company until he arrives," Sadie replied, smiling coquettishly as she walked past him and closed the door. "Maybe we could play a little game."

"I don't have time for your games; I do have a job you know."

"Well you have a job at the moment," she said, taking his hand and leading him towards the bed.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Don't play dumb, you know exactly what I mean Michael," she said, placing her hands on his chest and gently pushing him backwards until his legs bumped against the bed and he was forced to sit down heavily.

"I suppose you're talking about those bloody photo's you took of me," he sighed, watching as she took a pair of navy tights from her case and wound them around her hands thoughtfully.

"Exactly, now be a good boy and lie back, "she said, smiling smugly as she climbed onto the bed.

"So you're saying if I don't play your little game you'll take those photo's to the headmaster," he said, reluctantly lying back on the bed.

"That's right; now hands above your head, there's a good boy," she instructed impatiently as she kicked off her shoes and climbed into the bed beside him.

"You know I've been thinking..." he said, allowing Sadie to grab one of his wrists and pull it towards the bed frame above his head.

"That's new, did it hurt?" Sadie said, smiling humourlessly as she straddled his chest and wrapped the sheer material around his wrist.

"I've been thinking that if those photo's came to light and the whole story came out, I'd lose my job, sure, but it would be a lot worse for you," he said, using his free hand to tickle her ribs as she struggled to tie a knot.

"Stop that!" she giggled, squirming as he ran his free hand down over her bottom and squeezed her one of her firm, round buttocks.

"That's true isn't it?"

"Stop it! Lie still! Let me tie you up!" she squealed petulantly, struggling to hold onto his wrist.

"You know if you were to share those photo's with the head, I'm sure he'd want me to come clean about everything. Including stealing those exam papers for you. How did you do by the way? I hear you were confident that you did well," said Michael, sliding a hand under her tartan skirt and pinching the plump flesh of her thighs.

"Come on Michael, don't be silly, you'd lose your precious job," she argued, still struggling to bind his wrist.She couldn't help laughing as he bounced her up and down like an unruly horse, their thighs grinding together in a most distracting way.

"Yes, but you'd lose out as well. A young lady from a nice, well off family stealing exam papers and blackmailing people and cheating in exams. I mean, imagine the scandal."

"Well let's not be hasty, I mean you're right, we do both have something to lose..."

"Oh, I think you'd lose a lot more than me. I guess your parents would be pretty shocked to find out what you've been up to. And you'd be expelled of course. And your exam results would be null and void."

"Alright, alright, you've made your point. And if that's your attitude maybe I'll find someone else to carry my suitcases," Sadie said impatiently.

"Oh no, it's not that easy. You've been making my life hell and now it's time for a little payback," he said, sliding a hand around her waist and rolling her off him.

"Payback? What do you mean? What do you want?" Sadie shrieked as suddenly he was on top, his weight pinning her to the bed. In that instant, she was aware of much bigger and stronger he was.

"Oh, I think you know exactly what I want," he replied, as he squeezed both of her slender wrists into one of his large hands.

"Stop that! Stop it or I swear I'll scream!" she threatened as he wrapped the navy tights around her wrists as she squirmed and wriggled beneath him.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Girls of St Catherine's Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 164 milliseconds