• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Mrs. Constance W...'s Letters 13

Mrs. Constance W...'s Letters 13

[Constance's Diary]

March 13th, Friday

I sit naked as I write this; my skin still flush from lovemaking. Captain L... snores softly from my boudoir. He is a nice boy that is as young and inexperienced as his beard is thin. He thinks it makes him look like and officer. My preference was that Colonel A... had remained as liaison to Hazel Park, but I was not consulted in the matter. I do hope that he will come through this conflict unscathed. It would be an injustice if any part of his perfect form were marred. The seat is hard and cold against my fanny.

One week ago I feared that all my plans were undone. The war came to E... The Union occupation brought to an end my local operations. They closed the Applepress and dispersed my girls as well as emancipated my negros. It looked as if I would have to abandon Hazel Park as the Blue Coats were putting the farms to the torch. Fortunately, the tide turned in my favor for Colonel A... explained the situation and prevailed upon the General to spare my home.

I am still aroused and the hard seat against my lips enflames my passions. The young Captain has little stamina and reached his end before I reached completion.

Despite the frightening events of three nights ago my fortunes have improved markedly. Communication with Annabelle, Sarah and Gertrude is steady; amassing quality information. The system is working well and is proving secure. The girls are harvesting a bounty of intelligence. It is time to develop a solid market for this resource.

Though the town has changed hands Hazel Park security is now provided by the invaders. This has left me free to dispatch my collegues. Mistress Simone and Millie are going to R... where they will govern our interests at the Crimson Doll. Simone has promised to teach Millie the finer points of seduction. Millie was eager to go and seemed aloof toward me after the attack and its aftermath. This will be the first time she has been away from any member of our family. I pray she will find courage.

Now that I have relieved the fire between my legs with some deft finger work I can resume this entry. I will have to teach that boy to finish what he starts.

Alvin is going with Anne to meet Sarah in W... before continuing on to Washington. It is imperative that Gertrude establish a presence there for this enterprise to be successful. I have detected a decidedly unnatural tone to Thomas and Gertrude's correspondence since she reached R... I will be much relieved when she is separated from her brother, my husband.

I pray that we will be able to secure a place for Thomas in the Foreign Bureau to keep him from danger and establish official government access for us.

I have sent for Mamma and expect that she will come when the weather improves. By then the Applepress should be open again and I will be able to travel while she oversees things here.

Damn, this itch will not go away. I will have to waken the Captain to finish satisfying me. He is not overly endowed but I will kiss him upright and asleep or waking I will mount his sword.

*****

Raleigh Station

Tuesday

April 21st, 1863

Mrs. Cornelius B...

Hazel Park

E..., Virginia

Dear Mama,

I write this as I ride in the overcrowded coach of the Norfolk & Richmond on the way to the capital. A veteran snores loudly on my left, his hair as gray as his soiled uniform. To my right a portly gentleman with frayed cuffs and stale breath drones to the officer across the aisle about the South's improving fortunes. The car rocks and sways with the occasional lurch and we all settle into a bouncing gate much like a rider upon his horse.

This business has become complicated. Circumstances and fortunes can change with the breeze. I feel this evermore intensely as I travel. There is no knowing what misfortune will have befallen our enterprise by the time I arrive. Yet, perversely I sit in eager anticipation of whatever challenge fate has decreed for me for I know with unshakable confidence that I am equal to the challenge. Never in my life have I felt more alive than I have since undertaking this business.

The time with Annabelle and Dr. K... was refreshing. They were a great encouragement. Bernice has thrown herself into our endeavor and the Sisters of the Second Revolution has benefited greatly from her devotion. Her enthusiasm proved somewhat problematic, though. While dinning with our partners in the community she fawned over Secretary M... till the gentleman felt he could endure no more and hastily remembered a prior commitment to which he and his furious wife made an early departure. True, he returned later; meeting with Bernice in her apartments at length after the others had departed. In this matter she has again shown her shrewd eye for character and opportunity. But, it will prove ill with us if she incenses the virtuous ladies into opposing our operations. Annabelle and the Dr. have agreed to tutor her in this matter.

I found the facilities of superior quality. By comparison the Applepress appears a lowly frontier brewery to me now.

Mama, I do not pretend to know all the ways of a man with a woman; a husband with his wife; having spent so little time with my own. Yet there is a peculiarity to The Dr. and Annabelle's relations. On my last day there I accompanied Annabelle on her rounds at the hospital. I was very proud of her sacrifices for the troops and of how she generously gives herself to the men's comfort. The ward, to a man, was aroused and cheered at our very entrance. Annabelle quickly went to work taking each man in turn. With deft caresses she eases their cares and with a firm grasp releases their needs. She is very tender toward them with kisses and sweet words and she keeps their bandages clean by swallowing their every emission.

I too, tried my hand at the errand of mercy and found that they were hard after my affections also. I was rewarded likewise.

We had not made half the ward when Dr. K... called his wife to his office which was at the end of the ward separated by a door. In his office she stood at attention in front of his desk as he took her to task about the proper use of the bed trays in cleaning the wounds. To each accusation she responded with a, "Yes Doctor, thank you, Doctor." This was done with the door to the ward open. I had joined her in the office and sat in the only chair. Through the whole interview neither of them addressed nor even looked at me. Their conversation was the oddest thing; which I will endeavor to recreate for you.

He came around the desk and said, "I will have to chastise you."

"Yes Doctor. Please chastise me, Doctor. I erred and deserve to be chastised, Doctor."

This was very odd.

"Bend over, Nurse," he commanded. She did, placing her hands upon his desk, legs slightly spread, back to the open door. He raised her skirt at which I began to protest for her modesty, but her willingness stayed my lips. He raised everything until her bare bottom was exposed and he took a crop and began flicking it against her naked flesh. With each stroke she said, "Thank you Doctor, may I have another, Doctor." I was aghast and speechless.

As he stroked her reddening behind he spoke, "You're a bad nurse." I could hear the patients struggling to hear and see the goings on.

After a dozen blows he ceased and ordered her to stand. Tears flowed, but a less than embarrassed flush colored her cheeks. This was not to be the end though. Next he undid the buttons of her smock, unlaced her corset and pulled all down until her arms were pinned at her sides. Next he bound her hands behind her back and then placed a medical gag over her mouth and chin. Except for Annabelle's unresisting compliance I would have put an end to this outrage.

Next, he took what looked like medical tools and applied them to her pert young breasts. They captured her nipples in their gleaming maw and held fast causing her rosy nips to redden and swell. She whimpered some when he secured them. He then began striking her breasts with the crop. It was all that she could do not to squirm under the blows. When her front was as red as her backside he released her hands with this instruction, "Now return to your duties and make sure you use the tray properly." I was shocked as she turned to go without first straightening her clothes. Bare-breasted with those devices attached she left the office.

I would have followed but Dr. K... stayed me with a word. He then made small talk about the activities of the Sister's and how Bernice could benefit from a disciplined restraint. I fear that I was caught speechless. Some thirty minutes later Annabelle returned from her ministrations of which I heard the men's exclamations of release and some un-charitable appellations. She resumed her position before the Doctor's desk holding a bed tray of some kind.

During our wait Dr. K..., it is odd to always refer to him by his title, retreated behind his desk. Now he came back out front; this time with his trousers open and his manhood on display. He is amply endowed at eight inches I should say, uncut and smooth. His erection stood at a forty-five degree angle. He removed the gag and directed Annabelle to recline on his desk. The position looked awkward and uncomfortable. She was still in a state of undress. The Dr. propped her feet in a pair of stirrups he had at hand. Next he placed his hand upon her mound and began rubbing vigorously. I could tell that she was already in a state of arousal and his actions caused an immediate response in my sister. She rolled her hips, but he ordered her to remain still.

Next he inserted a finger in her orifice. From my vantage point I could see everything that he did to her. Her arousal was obvious from how her nether lips glistened and the ease at which his finger entered her. He moved to two fingers and quickened his pace. I was so overcome by the intensity of this lewd spectacle that I unconsciously spread my own legs and began rubbing my own womanhood. When he fingered Annabelle I pushed my own finger inside. Captivated, I matched his manipulations. Two fingers and then three fingers forced into her tender opening where he assaulted her. And still I matched his attack with one of my own.

Annabelle could not hold still; her sex coated his hand in sticky juice. She begged him to allow her to come to completion, but he refused her. I was practically thrashing myself and climaxed before I realized that I was touching myself. I do not know if it was my moans of satisfaction that caused him to change or not. He removed his hand and stepped between her legs.

His engorged staff penetrated her easily. He took no pity and drove to the hilt in one thrust. There was no delicacy in his approach. Fast and hard his pelvis slammed into hers. Likewise I was hammering away at my own hot fanny.

Next he took the tray she had been holding and lifted it over her head. "Open your mouth," he commanded and then he began pouring what I now saw was the collected emissions of the wounded soldiers onto her face, into her mouth and across her breasts. The pearly white fluid slide down her cheek and collected in her hair. I was horrified and captivated at the sight of my dear sister so heinously used.

Annabelle loved it! She thrashed to and fro. She begged him to use her; to go harder. Then he said, "Orgasm now!" And she did! She climaxed hard, screaming and long. And I also, I am ashamed to admit. Her husband rammed hard against her groin and poured his own urgency into her sopping vagina. When he was finished he pulled free of her and guided her mouth to his penis which she cleaned before being released.

"Good work, nurse," is all he said. After removing the clamps she marched proudly out of the office naked, soiled and smiling.

Mama, how can a man treat his wife that shamefully? How can any woman find satisfaction at the hands of a sadist? I yearn to be joined with my own dear Thomas. I miss him terribly. He does not know, yet, that I am with child.

Your Obedient Daughter,

Connie

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Mrs. Constance W...'s Letters 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds