• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Ellie's Room

Ellie's Room

I hear the door close behind Ellie as she goes to her Freshman English class. I think: finally, the spoiled little bitch is out of the house. Don't get me wrong, sometimes we get along great. But lately, Ellie has been pissing me off: drinking, fucking around, and worst: putting a big scratch and dent on my corvette. Fixing the 'vette is going to cost me over a thousand bucks. She is going to have to pay for that.

I get up from the sofa and head to the shower in the upstairs bathroom, the one right next to her room. No one is home, so I drop my jeans, shorts and t-shirt in the hallway. I shave before showering, being certain to make my face nice and clean and smooth. The shower water is just the right degree of hot, so I linger a little while, lathering and rinsing several times. Before I finish, I use Ellie's Venus razor to I shave my armpits, torso and legs. Although I don't have much body hair to begin with, I take the time to be sure I am squeaky clean. When Ellie's mom comes back from her business trip, she'll just smile and enjoy my smoothness. She knows I hate body hair (mine and hers), and she enjoys the smooth feel of my legs, chest and ass.

I rub myself dry with the semi-damp towel Ellie left on the floor after her shower next to the t-shirt and panties she wore to bed last night. The panties are a sheer white thong, probably a pair my wife bought her during their recent mega-dollar shopping spree to celebrate Ellie's eighteenth birthday. I consider taking a quick sniff, but decide to wait. I take her clothes to her room and throw them on her bed. Her room is disheveled, as usual. I don't mind really. It makes my hobby easier.

Returning to the master bedroom, I drop my towel, grab my iPad and walk back into Ellie's room. Her bra and panty drawer is half open, so I browse through it until I find a pair of pink plaid VS boy shorts and a pink full coverage bra. They don't quite match, but they are close enough. I slip on the panties and then clasp the 36 D bra's middle trio of hooks together around my waist, twist the bra into position and slip my arms through the straps. The fit is tight. In fact I am overstressing the elastic in the band, but I don't care and shove some fuzzy socks into the cups to fill them out. Pulling on the panties, I position my penis so that the pink panties cover it completely and start to look for tights. I find several pairs of nude pantyhose (the kind she wears to the country club parites), and some pairs of variously colored and variously patterned tights. It is a tough decision. Usually, I like the fishnets, but I just shaved and love the look of my smooth legs in regular hose. So I carefully pull-up a pair of nude stockings, being sure not to create any runs. Finally, I put on the flirty short green floral print Betsy Johnson dress and the long brunette wig Ellie bought for Halloween last year. Looking in the full-length mirror, I know that I don't really pass as a teen girl, but even without make-up, I look pretty hot.

I rearrange the pillows on the twin bed, which is pushed against the wall and then climb in and lie with my back against the wall and my feet hanging over the other side. I have her white thong and my iPad. I inhale the scent of the panties, long and deeply. Next I find a few gender-bending stories on Literotica.com to read, while gently sliding my fingers under my skirt, and over my pantyhose, stroking lightly. The stories and the light fingertip strokes touch make me hard, so I open my favorite movie on the iPad and watch a young woman with blonde curly hair, big tits, small waist and a nice round ass on her knees sucking off an athletic blonde man, who might pass as a Nordic god. She looks up at him lustfully, with her slim fingers wrapped tightly around the base of his shaft and stroking him in time with his hard thrusts deep into her mouth and throat. One thrust is hard and deep and she starts to gag and pull her face off his cock, but before she can the man pulls her hair with his right hand and slams his penis into her mouth. He holds her face tight against his crotch for a few seconds, and when he lets go, he slaps her. Her yelp barely escapes her cock stuffed mouth. After about four or five minutes, he pulls out of her mouth and cums on her face, getting some in her mouth, but most on her cheeks and forehead. While I watch, I pull my pantyhose and panties down a little and stroke my dick. I am ready to cum, too, so I push my dick in between the white cotton lining of the dirty thong and the see-through material, match Thor from the video, stroke for stroke, and cum in the panties. Raising it to my face, I inhale the combined scent of my cum and Ellie's puss, and then lean back into the pillows. The exertion gets the best of me, and I fall off to sleep, iPad on the bed, and Ellie's panties, bunched up in my hands.

"You fucking pervert! What are you doing?" Ellie's voice pierces the air. "Wait till I tell Mom."

Trying to answer, my voice just isn't working, "H-h-honey..."

"Don't you fucking 'honey' me. Is this what you do when I am out? Is this why my favorite bras and panties don't fucking fit right, you faggot?"

"Please just listen..."

"Bullshit. You are my bitch, now." Ellie takes my picture with her cell phone camera and then another. "I am going to send these to Mom."

"El, can you just listen? Maybe we can work something out."

Ellie looks at me and takes more pictures. "Like what?"

"You're a smart girl. There must be something to I can say or do."

She smiles. She thinks she has me now. She's planning, and if I know her, her plan won't be cheap.

"First, I want some more photos—just to make sure that you don't go back on your little sissy promises. Pick up that thong and rub it on your face. Hey is that cum on my favorite panties? Lick it off."

The stain is more of a wet spot, at this point, so I lick it as she takes more pictures. I must be making a face, because Ellie laughs and says "You know you love the taste of cum, you little queer. I open my mouth to take another lick, and Ellie shoves the panties deep into my mouth. She takes another picture.

"Now stand up and turn to face the bed, sissy." As soon as I turn around, she pushes me forward, so that I am doubled over the bed with my feet on the ground and my ass in the air. "You've been a bad girl, and you must be spanked. Then we can discuss how you can apologize and make this up to me. I know she thinks she can get money or something in exchange for her promise to keep quiet. She probably thinks she can manipulate the situation into a new car.

Ellie hikes the back of my dress up and reveals my panties underneath my nude pantyhose. Laughing, she takes a couple of light smacks on my ass, and an almost inaudible moan escapes my lips. Almost inaudible, but she hears it. "You like that, don't you?" The next strokes come much harder, and the smacking sound is much louder. "Do you like that? Does that excite you?" I do and it does. After about the third or fourth spanking, she stops for a second and says "You stay right there. Don't move. Don't even flinch." And then I hear her footsteps down the stairs.

For the first time since she walked in on me, I am afraid. This is where the whole thing could go wrong. She could be calling her boyfriend, her girlfriend, her mom. As long as things are between the two of us, I can always weasel out of everything later. But if someone else shows up, my plan to comes apart at the seams.

I hear her at the bedroom door: "Don't you dare turn around." The next thing I know is that my backside is being hit—hard—with a wooden spoon. "You're a bad girl," she says. I enjoy the first two or three strokes, but then she starts to hit harder. I have had enough.

"Ellie, please that hurts."

"Too bad, you pervert. You violated my privacy."

"I know. I am just pissed at you for being such a bitch to me," I quiver.

The spanks are harder. "You're pissed? You violated my privacy, my bed room; you violated me!" The last was punctuated with an extreme smack of the spoon.

"Enough!" I fumble for the iPad, and start the video again. "not yet I haven't."

Ellie starts to swing again, but stops when she hears the iPad. "Is that porn?..." she starts, but stops mid-sentence. "Oh my god, is that...Me?"

I show her the iPad, and her question is answered. Her partner in the video is not her acknowledged boyfriend. Her lover in the video is the captain of the college football team. "Oh my god! If you show anybody this, I will post these pictures all over the Internet! I'll send them to your boss. I'll send them to the church."

I start to smile. "You'll send what?"

"These." She tries to recover the photos she took. "These. What the Fuck?"

Smiling, I ask what's wrong.

"There are no pictures."

"Really? I know, I made sure couldn't be...Say who is the guy you are fucking here? He doesn't look like your boyfriend."

Her face turns white. Reality sets in. The realization that I hacked the app on her phone, and that she has no pictures or evidence, is only the first wave of revelation, I give her a few minutes to consider her situation, and order her to drop the spoon.

"It would be a shame if Billy or Bobby or whoever saw this video."

Her eyes get big. "You planned this!" I merely smile. "You set me up."

"Who me? Maybe I should just send this to Billy."

"Perhaps we can come to an arrangement."

"Perhaps."

Ellie is wearing a short denim skirt, a little pink tank with the straps of her nude bra peeking out of the arm holes. I cannot tell which panties she might be wearing under the skirt, but I recognize the flirty platform shoes. I know I fit in the shoes, even though they are too tight for my feet. I have been waiting for this moment, since I replaced her camera phone app with a dummy app. Now my plan reaches fruition.

"I want to see which panties you're wearing."

"What?"

"Now, let's not be coy or foolish. You have no picture or videos. I have many. Not just this one video" I show her a glimpse at the many movies I have, and photos. "And these are just the iPod version. Let's be real. You are my toy now. You are my bitch. And you are about to find out just how violated you can be. Now then I want to see what panties you are wearing."

She pulls up her skirt, and they are the pink ones that exactly match my bra.

"Ah. I was looking for those. Take them off and give'm to me." Ellie turns around and slides the panties down her hips, making sure to pull her skirt hem as low as she can to cover herself. She tosses them at me.

Her face betrays a little fear under her anger. I decide to add a little humiliation to the mix. Picking up the panties, I hold them over my nose and deeply inhale. She scowls at me.

"Get over here. Now a true lady makes her panties match her bra, but I think I need some help here." And I stand.

E

llie gets it. She reaches under my skirt and starts to pull down my panties and pantyhose.

"No, no. This will work better if you are kneeling in front of me: First the hose, then the panties. And let's not make any runs in the nylons.

Ellie gives me a dirty look, but still gets on her knees, her face inches from my penis, which hides under the dress and underclothes. She her fingers find the waist band of my pantyhose and start to gently tug them down. With each tug, I let my hips slip forward, so that my re-emerging erection bumps her mouth and face from under the dress. I am sure she knows what will come soon. The hose reach my feet, and she guides them off. Before she can reach back up to remove the panties, I pull up my skirt and take my dick out of the top of the boy shirts. She turns her head to look away, but I grab her hair and pull her face to me. "Put it in your mouth." I slap her cheek with my right hand. "Put it in your mouth." I slap again.

Tears welling up in her eyes, she takes my semi-hard cock in her mouth. I drive it as deep as I can. "Don't move, just let it grow in there. And take off my panties." She pulls them down slowing, doing the best she can to keep my cock in her mouth and while she undresses me. I pull my cock out and tell her to dress me in the matching panties that she just had on. Ellie holds them in front of me. I step into the legs, one at a time and she pulls them up as quickly as she dares.

"Hmm, these feel little wet. Were you fucking around at school? Or is our little party here exciting you?"

"I enjoyed spanking you," she mutters.

"I enjoyed that myself, but I have other plans now. Get over there and pick out some thigh highs for me from your dresser. Some pretty, something pink."

"I don't have any pink thigh highs."

Now, I am pissed. "Don't you fucking lie to me, you cunt. That's right, your new name is cunt. You can't be a bitch, because bitches get to talk back and get paid. You are a cunt. Something I own, and that I can use whenever and however I fucking want. You thought the panties were a violation. I know every fucking scrap of clothing you own. Now get those pink thigh highs and put them on my pretty, smooth legs."

She dresses me in the hose, and I tell her to put the platforms on me. I look in the mirror, and the brunette, with the green floral dress looks very teen—but very silly—in pink hose and black platforms. I need to cum, but not yet. First, that cunt needs to dress for the part.

She tries to hide her tears, which started with the word cunt. I can see she is just starting to imagine just how bad this might get. "I have plans for you, cunt; I have plans you cannot even begin to imagine, but they begin with a little role reversal. So get undressed and put on my clothes there in the hallway. Oh, and don't forget to wear that strap-on cock you keep in the show box in the back of the closet."

She obviously thought the realistic looking (and feeling) strap-on and the games she and her best friend Amy played were secret: "time for you to take Amy's part so butch-up quick."

To be continued-

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Ellie's Room

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 89 milliseconds