• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kim's Sister the Slut Pt. 02

Kim's Sister the Slut Pt. 02

12

I sat back on one leg of the sofa, recovering from the most intense orgasm of my life. Just moments earlier, I erupted inside of my girlfriend's little sister, my cum filling her 18 year old mouth and spilling out of the corners. I had watched as my girlfriend, Kim, and her sister, Katie, shared a cum-filled kiss. I felt paralyzed as I watched them grope at each other wildly, Katie fully naked and Kim wearing her usual tight cotton panties.

As they settled down into a sort of nipple sucking 69, my head cleared enough to take in the scene before me. Kim's legs were resting at a 90-degree angle on mine, her knees wide, exposing the damp crotch of her panties. I always loved the way her panties seem to be a ½ size too small, clinging to her folds and leaving just enough to the imagination to make me shudder. Her thighs are creamy white, smooth, and probably not quite thin enough for a runway model. They lead up to womanly hips that give her the hourglass silhouette. Kim still has a cute gap that I can see when she stands. Her ass is probably her best asset, at least the best one viewable with clothes. It's tight, apple shaped, and just begging to be spread.

Katie was on top of Kim, sucking on her older sister's hard nipples. Kim's areola are light brown, leading up to beautiful hard, sensitive nipples, and they form the peak of her firm B cups. Sometimes I like to alternate sucking on them for twenty minutes, getting her ready to explode at any touch. Her auburn hair was strewn behind her on the couch.

Kim's lips, glazed with Katie's pussy juice and my cum, are wrapped around Katie's right nipple. Katie's nipples are paler brown, almost a dark pink. Katie's areola are wider than Kim's, and her nipples are wider and lower, like a plateau as opposed to a hill. Her full D cups look soft as they hang in Kim's face. My girlfriend was in a personal nirvana, her hands squishing her little sister's tits in her face. Kim was practically devouring Katie's young breasts. I wonder how long she secretly harbored the desire to feast on those soft pillows?

Katie's skin is a bit darker; she obviously tans or lays out, although she lacks any tan lines. After what I've seen over the last few nights, I would believe that she lays out in her parent's lawn naked. Her flesh has that baby fat glow to it, the girlish softness that seems to trigger a wanton lust in those around her. Her ass stuck up in the air as she buried her face in Kim's tits. It was probably about the same size as Kim's, but with just a touch of sag. Almost a baby fat look, I bet her butt folds over just a tiny bit when she stands. You know, the type where you could hold a pencil underneath each cheek, but in a good way.

Katie's full lips are wrapped around Kim's left nipple, suckling like she hungers. Katie's hair is dark brown and straight, although it had a charming bed head look as it sprawled across Kim's stomach. As I lay there, my boxer briefs around my ankles and cock half-full, half-drained, time seemed to stand still. My girlfriend, fresh off catching her little 18 year-old sister sucking her boyfriend's dick, just got done tasting her barely legal pussy and sharing a hot, cum-filled kiss. Looking back, I could almost piece together a puzzle leading up to this moment.

A month ago, Kim got the idea to surprise me with the gift of porn. Not just any porn, but 2 girls and a guy porn. I took that as a good sign, of course, because what guy doesn't want to experience such Sapphic delights? She played a video of a young Asian girl babysitting for a young "couple." Pornos do what pornos do, and soon the "wife" was cumming hard on the Asian girl's face, with strings of pussy juice going from pink lips to pink lips. That part always sets Kim off. Well, that, and when I smack her face, or choke her lightly, or talk dirty to her, or smack her tits, or pound her up against a wall...

Three weeks ago, after a long week of dirty fucking, Kim started sending me dirty texts.

"I'm tweaking my nipples at work and they're poking out I think everyone can see."

"The secretary definitely stared at my tits I'm going to flash her my panties." The secretary at the doctor's office that Kim manages is a cute little Latina who dresses very sexy. Professional, but sexy. Her usual outfit, according to Kim, is a tight pencil skirt that shows off her curvy hips, a blouse that showcases her ample cleavage. Is Kim into her or just getting aroused by being an exhibitionist?

"I just bent over in front of Rita I think she saw up my skirt." Kim was getting bold.

"Don't get fired lol." I replied, half-seriously and half-jokingly.

"Mmm conference call with door closed panties around my ankles." At least the door is closed. "So wet want to see?"

"Of course, send pics!" I had no illusion that she would actually do it, but within 2 minutes, I had 5 pictures. The first was a view of pussy, her tight lips mostly closed and a little hint of dew near the bottom of her pink slit. In the second, she was pulling her lips apart with her right hand. The third picture showed her pushing 2 fingers inside. She must be really wet; usually it takes a few minutes to work a second one in. In Kim's fourth picture, her fingers were out and a little string of juice went from her fingers to her pussy. The last picture, though, was amazing. I saw her wet, sticky fingers getting licked by her pink tongue.

"So tasty, you want sum?" Of course I did! I sent her pics of my cock, now hard and throbbing. She especially loved the picture that showed some pre-cum sitting on the tip.

"mmm I want to lick that up give me a taste!" I hope she's not missing anything on her call. "Come over to the office at 6 exactly!" She texted. It was 4:30, and that last hour before I left work (early, I'm not missing an invitation like that!) seemed to last forever. Kim sent me more pictures, including her wet panties laying on the floor, a sticky spot clearly visible.

I arrived 5 minutes early. "Is Kim available?" I ask Rita, noting her curves as she walked around the counter.

"No, sir, she's on the phone, sorry. I think she will be done soon. What are you doing here so early?"

"I, uh, want to get an early start on dinner. I figured I'd meet her here. And I've told you, you don't have to call me sir!"

"Habit, I suppose. Sorry, sir, won't happen again, sir."

I laughed. "Okay, okay."

"Where are you guys going to dinner?" This small talk is going to catch me up in a lie if I don't stop thinking about sex and start thinking clearly. What I wanted to say was "I'm going to dine at Kim's juicy pussy and fuck her for desert!" But that wouldn't be very, um, polite. Or appropriate. Still, the thought crossed my mind, and I understand Kim's desire earlier to be bold. I wonder if Rita really noticed.

"Just Ray's. Nothing that special."

"Ah, okay. Kim seems really eager to see you; I think you two will have a fun time tonight." Innuendo or just playful banter? I really want to keep playing up the game, if that's what it is. The flirting is quite a turn on, to be frank, and I'm already on edge from Kim's pics and texts.

"We will. We've been looking forward to this all day. Dinner, that is. I'm starving, I can't wait to get tasting."

"You make we wish I had a dinner date tonight." Rita replied. Did she just insinuate she wants to get fucked? Well, I mean, who doesn't? I hope that she goes home and fucks herself hard. Or calls over her friend with benefits, or puts on a peepshow for a neighbor.

"Kim's off the phone, I'll walk you over."

I follow Rita as her ass sashays down the hall. She has nice calves, I notice, before my eyes lock on her firm butt. She could probably break walnuts between her ass cheeks, and I would bet she is not an anal virgin. Something about her just suggests to me that she loves it a cock buried in her naughty hole. The door was closed as we arrived. Rita knocked, and Kim invited us in.

"Rita, hey, glad you're here! I have a couple of projects for you. Just a second, babe, I won't be long." As the ladies huddled over some documents, I noticed a faint hint of pussy in the air. Mostly, I smelled some faint perfume, but definitely some pussy. Did Kim try to cover up the obvious aroma? Oh, Kim, how dirty you are! Rita was bent over slightly, leaning in towards Kim, who sat in a chair. I watched Kim's eyes flick down to Rita's ample breasts every few seconds. I hope I'm not that obvious, but I probably am. What can you do?

Looking around, I see Kim's panties on the floor, right underneath her seat. Nice cover up, Kim, you missed a spot, I thought. As the ladies were finishing up, Rita looked down. She definitely noticed the panties; I saw her shoe poke at them just a little bit. As Rita walked out of the office, she looked directly at me.

"Have a good time, sir. Don't wear her out too much." She winked as she sauntered past, and I turned and made no attempt to hide my stare at her derriere. Closing the door, I turned to Kim. She was sprawled in her chair, her hands feeling up her breasts through her shirt.

"I've been waiting for you all day, baby! I need you to touch me. I need you to lick me!" I walked over and stood behind her, my hands plunging into her shirt and groping roughly at her tits. Her head turned and kissed the bulge of my pants lightly. "Yeah, baby, I've been a bad girl all day long."

"I think you're naughtier than you know. Your panties are on the floor. Rita saw, you know."

"Oh, no!" I couldn't tell if she was genuinely alarmed or secretly excited. "How do you know? Did she react at all?"

"She poked at them with her foot; there's no way she missed them. She gave me a wink on the way out. She definitely knows we're going to be fucking in here."

"Mmm." Kim shuddered a bit, maybe from the thought of Rita knowing or maybe from me tweaking her nipples. "Did I tell you I flashed her earlier? I think she noticed my hard nipples through my shirt, so I managed to bend over enough where my skirt popped above my waste. I think I was even wet when I did it."

"You're such a bad, bad girl." I spun around her chair so Kim was facing me. Her tits were hanging out of her shirt, and her skirt hiked up so high that it barely covered her. Kim's lips parted slightly in lust. I rapped my hand sharply (but within the bounds we had established the previous month as playful) across her face. "Acting like a slut in front of your secretary!" Another slap. Kim moaned. "Your pussy is on fire and you can't control yourself, can you?" This time, I twisted her left nipple.

"Mmm... no, sir, I can't control myself. I am a litle slut!" When Kim said "sir" I had an image of Rita's red lips and heaving bosom, her eyes looking up at me as she leaned back on her knees. "I can't control my pussy, it just gets so wet and horny. Please lick me! Please make me cum!" Kim is so hot when she begs, and I'm not sure if I've seen her hornier.

"Does this bad girl deserve a licking? Why would I want to lick my little slut?"

"Because I'm so wet and tasty. Don't you like my tasty little cunt?" Cunt! I've never heard that word out of her mouth before, and, frankly, it's not my favorite. But in the moment it's so dirty coming from her mouth.

"Are you so tasty? What do you taste like?" Kim recently got into this game because she knows how much I like it. Really, though, I think she likes it herself.

"Let me show you, sir, how good my pussy tastes." Kim pulled her skirt all the way up and scooched into a slouch on her chair. She brought her right foot up on the chair, knee high up. Her right hand reached around her ass and pulled her pink lips apart. She knows what I like. I saw a little stickiness string between her opening before she pushed two fingers of her left hand inside her. Kim made a scooping motion, probably to rub her g-spot. She moaned as her fingers worked, and her eyes closed in pleasure. I could hear the familiar sloshing sound of wet pussy being penetrated.

When Kim pulled her fingers out, she held them up for me to see. Wet. Sticky. They smelled wonderful. Taking her first finger, she licked each side, moaning as she did so. "Mmm, it tastes so good. I love how my pussy juice tastes. Do you want some?" She asked, holding out her middle finger. I took her finger into my mouth, savoring the familiar taste.

"You are tasty, and I'm going to tongue fuck you, my little slut! Get undressed" I commanded. Kim likes a commander. As she finished removing her clothes, I took off my dress shirt, stripping down to just dress pants, shoes, and a belt. I cleared out a spot on her desk. "Get on your hands and knees, girl, and spread that pussy for me."

Kim complied eagerly, sticking her tight little ass in the air. Face down, ass up! She reached back around her left ass cheek and spread herself, revealing not only her pinkness but her tightly puckered asshole. One day I'm going to fuck that ass, I thought. But not now. I leaned in and blew on her, causing her to shudder.

"Please, please, please, I'm such a horny little slut I need to cum! Eat me finger me fuck me make my cunt cum all over your face oh please oh please!" Kim was really begging, and I loved every second. I started by sucking on her lips, getting off every bit of her sweet nectar. Next, my tongue traced around her hole, avoiding her clit. I then straightened my tongue and pressed it slowly into her hole. Pulling out, I retracted my tongue and enjoyed the thick juices I found inside her.

"Mmm, I'm such an insatiable whore, I need more I need to cum so hard! Eat my pussy! Taste my pussy. I want to taste my cum on your face!" I decide to satisfy her. I make out with her lips, my tongue darting around and inside, occasionally brushing her clit. I move my mouth over to her clit and gently suck on it, two fingers driving into her and finger fucking her slit. "Mmm... yeah fuck my dirty little hole!"

"No more instructions, slut, you cum when I want you to cum." I emphasize my point by putting my juice covered fingers in her mouth as I suck hard on her clit. Kim moans deeply as I force her to taste herself, not that she minds. After a few minutes, I pull my fingers out of her mouth and switch my position. I rub my thumb over her clit hard, knowing that Kim is close to climaxing. I park my mouth over her opening and work my tongue inside again.

Kim pushes back hard, practically jamming her pussy into my face. I feel her build up, her moans coming in louder and deeper, more guttural, as her orgasm approaches. "Oh yeah, eat my pussy! Eat my cum! I'm cumming, baby! Ohhhhhh!" Her torrent of juices hit my mouth, a warm sweet (and slightly bitter) concoction that I crave. It gets in my mouth, and some drips off my lips to the desk. I pull my thumb off her clit after a few; I'm not a monster.

Kim remains in her position for a few minutes recovering. I lean in to kiss her, and she licks my lips. Slowly, languidly, her tongue explores my mouth and tastes herself. As I stand up, I notice a little puddle of her juices is on her desk. Kim stands up, then pushes me back in her chair. I feel that the chair is slightly damp; Kim's slit was drooling in it for a while.

Kim, now on her knees, wastes little time pulling off my pants and boxer-briefs. Her energy and enthusiasm back, she licked her lips at seeing my hard cock. "You have such a beautiful dick," she says, grabbing it in one hand, "I just want to feel it on my face." Kim made out with my cock, her lips kissing and rubbing all over. She moved down to my balls, delicately licking and sucking as her right hand pulled my dick against her face. Kim was rubbing her face on my cock, just enjoying the heat and hardness.

As a bit of my pre-cum oozed out, she delicately took it into her mouth. For some reason, she savors those little bits of semen. As much as I love Kim's slow play, I am almost bursting and craving her talented cocksucking skills right about now. "Suck my dick, Kim, suck it like the fucking slut you are!"

No woman I've ever met gets off more on being told, harshly, what to do. Kim wasted no time in putting my pole into her mouth, her tongue swirling away around the head. As she begins to bob, she takes it in a little deeper each time until I'm going into her throat. I grab the back of her head and push her down; she purrs in appreciation. I only give her a few minutes before I pull her off; I want to fuck her.

"Get up here, you little cocksucker, and ride me!" Kim slithered up my body, leaving a trail of licks and kisses as she went. As we kissed, she lowered her hot snatch on me and started grinding. My hands grabbed her tight ass and helped push her down further with every thrust. I felt Kim's tits pressed against me, hard nipples rubbing against mine. I lean in to suck on her neck as she talks. "Fuck me, baby, fuck this little pussy up! Pound that pussy, make it yours."

I don't think I can last much longer, but I want to fuck her more. Looking for an alternative, I see the little pool of Kim's juices on the desk, glistening in the office fluorescent light. "Get up," I tell her, "and bend over with your hands on the desk." Kim complies, but she's far too upright. I push her head down to the desk and pull her ass up. "Show me where you want to be fucked." I say. "Show me where you want my fat cock."

"Right here," she says, reaching back to spread her pussy, "pound that pussy, baby, fuck that cunt!" Wow, again! I take her invitation, easing into her hole. As soon as I'm fully inside her, I start to pound hard. She lifts her head up to start to say something, but I push her head down to the desk again, this time facing left. She can probably see her little pussy juice puddle.

"You want that, don't you?" I ask her, watching her eyes look at the juices.

"Oh yeah, I want that! Let your little dirty girl have it!"

I begin to swirl a finger, wet with her juices, near her asshole. She's normally so squirmy and does not like it, but she offers only token resistance. "You want it so bad."

"I need it!"

"You can almost taste it, can't you?" As I tease her, my finger is swirling around the outside of her puckered hole, and I feel the resistance of going in. "If you want it, you have to earn it like a dirty little girl. You know what dirty girls do?"

"They do anything!" She exclaims, moving her face towards the puddle of pussy juice. I grab her hair, leaving her mouth right above where she desperately tries to lick. I hold her there, and I notice my rhythm, my push, has waned. I start to pound her hard, my balls slapping, my finger putting slight pressure on her asshole. Each thrust, I see her tongue lap up a teensy-tiny bit of her juices, probably cold by now.

"That's right, you slut, you'll do anything. I'm going to cum all over you." I push my finger, slowly, two knuckles deep in her tight anus as I push her face at the same speed towards her girl cum from earlier. As I watch her lick up her own cum like an animal, I feel pressure building in my balls. My cock starts to swell, and I feel like consciousness is slipping away.

"I'm going to cum, baby!" I yell at her, not caring if anyone is working late at the office. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum on my face! I want you to cum all over me!" At the last second, I pull out and Kim hits her knees. Her mouth is instantly on my cock, sucking with an eagerness I can't even fully appreciate. Just before my first spurt, she pulls my dick out and strokes my cock, her mouth open and waiting. I shoot my first spurt mostly into her mouth, some hitting her chin. The second shot hits her cheek. I aim the rest at her tits, watching as she rubs it into her firm breasts. Kim swallows what's in her mouth, and licks the rest off of her fingers. Wow, if only Rita could see that, I think to myself. Why did she pop into my head just then?

Snapping back to the present, I see Kim and Katie sucking on hard nipples, hands roaming across soft flesh. They both have to be just dying to be touched, their pussies throbbing with pent up desire, but neither was making a move. Perhaps the fact that they are sisters is giving them second thoughts. Kim eagerly ate her sister's pussy, but that was in the heat of an electric moment. For me, knowing they are sisters gives it a little electric spark. For them, it's probably the opposite.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kim's Sister the Slut Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds