• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hubris

Hubris

12

I sauntered into the Chatro Bar. It was late and the bar was packed - just the way I liked it. The door banged loudly behind me, and heads turned to see who had entered. I smiled as I stood just inside the doorway and slowly unbuckled the belt of my top coat, then unfastened the buttons one by one. By the time I allowed it to fall open, everyone in the bar was watching me, and I enjoyed their attention as I showed off my new 'French maid' style costume.

The gasps and sighs of appreciation from the crowd - both male and female - and the long, admiring looks were no more than my due. The outfit was eye catching - it was meant to be. My pin striped skirt, hemmed with white lace at the bottom and fastened with three studs on my left hip, was so short that my lacy panties showed as I bent to swap my street shoes for a much more appropriate pair of heels. I stayed bent over a little while longer than I needed to, letting them look. My blouse was no more than a white bodice hanging by spaghetti straps from my shoulders, atop a pinstriped corset which finished a few inches above my navel, again the corset was held closed by three studs. The outfit was completed by a businessman's collar, complete with a tie but no shirt. It showed plenty of flesh and all my curves. As the saying goes - if you've got it, flaunt it. I was certainly flaunting it - and I certainly had it to flaunt.

I stepped further into the room, displaying my tanned strong legs now atop four-inch black patent leather ankle-strap sandals. "Debbie." I crooked my finger, beckoning one of the girls, a little blonde fluff ball. "Take my coat please." I languidly slipped the top coat off my shoulders, making sure that I displayed my outfit and my svelte, sexy form to the best advantage.

Debbie blushed, pleased that I'd noticed her. I patted her cheek gently, letting my fingertips caress her skin. "Put it in the cloak room, pet." She all but wet herself at my touch and beamed a delighted smile as she scurried away to do my bidding. I watched her go, my chin held high, then turned my head slowly, scanning the room for friends, for foes, for hot guys who'd fight over the chance to buy me a drink, for subbies who, like Debbie, would do whatever I wanted. I took a deep breath, letting my breasts swell sensuously against the meager confines of my top, composing myself before striding forward.

The crowd parted for me as I strode past Jenn Peccavi and her clique of supporters. I smiled to myself as I saw her favorite pet, Cassie Foxe, glance surreptitiously at me. She was envious of me - why wouldn't she be? She'd have loved to wear my outfit but it would have been wasted on her. No little subbie slut like her would have the poise to carry it off. She simpered as she caught my eye, lowering her gaze immediately and batting her eyelids. Of course she wanted my attention. That frumpy Jenn could never compare with me as a mistress, but I wasn't going to waste my time with a trashy sub like Cassie.

"Look at Melissa Windeyer! Anyone would think she owned the place."

I turned and gave the speaker a long stare with my smouldering grey eyes, sizing her up - a purse lipped pipsqueak in glasses with fluffy brunette hair hanging down to her shoulders.

"Hello," I let the word roll off my lips, as though I was talking to a child - and that's what she was, an ugly child compared to me. "I don't believe I know you." I turned my fully icy stare on her. She looked as if the temperature in the room had just dropped below freezing. I smiled coldly, gazing for a long moment at her frizzy hair. "Did you have a fight with the hair dryer before you came here?"

She gaped, she couldn't think of a retort fast enough. Some of the people around her laughed out loud. "Ï think you did," I continued, "and it looks like the hair dryer won. Why don't you take that hairdo back to the 1980s where it belongs." There was more laughter.

She spluttered, blushing. For a moment she tried to meet my gaze but gave up. She knew she wasn't my equal - not even close. She looked away. I stepped closer to her. She shivered and stepped back, her eyes lowered.

"Don't you worry about Laurie, Ms Melissa. She's just a trashy tramp."

"I don't Heidi," I replied, turning to the willowy blonde who had spoken. I graced her with a smile. "How lovely to see you." Heidi Foster always looked tempting. She was dressed in her trademark pink silk one piece with, like me, a bare midriff - as they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery - and black silk stockings, her blonde hair artfully arranged. She was holding court among her little coterie, the Silk Stocking Girls. "I'm so pleased you're here tonight."

Heidi smiled happily. "Oh Ms Melissa, we wouldn't have come if you weren't going to be here."

My smile masked my thoughts. No, of course they wouldn't, not after they'd been soundly beaten by Jenn Peccavi and her gang. Heidi and her entourage needed protection. I remembered how the silk stocking girls had made the foolish mistake of picking on Cassie Foxe and some of her friends. That was understandable even if it was foolish. Cassie and her cronies were weaklings. Even Heidi - and she was one of those who typified the sayings about blondes - could see that. Heidi had thought they were easy pickings, and so they were, when they had come on their own, unprotected to the bar that the Silk Stocking Girls called their home. Heidi and her friends had had a lot of fun beating up Cassie and a few others. That was until one of Cassie's cronies had spoiled the night by texting for help. Within minutes, Jenn Peccavi and some others from her circle had burst in - and minutes after that, the Silk Stocking Girls were all on the floor, bawling their eyes out.

Still smiling, I said, "A little birdie told me that you were calling for Mommy, the last time you saw Jenn."

"Oh Ms Melissa! She was so mean! She cheated! She thumped me! She put me over her knee and spanked my bottom, with her dirty calloused hand!" Heidi shuddered dramatically. I was I too sore to sit down for a week! Ohmygod, I thought I might even have got a disease. She works in a factory, you know. Who knows what germs you might pick up there."

"I think it's alright," I assured her, resisting the urge to laugh at her empty-headed babbling. "Jenn works in a cannery. Canneries handle food. I think even Jenn would be pretty clean." I raised an eyebrow as I looked steadily at her. "Sweetie, it might help if you were just a bit respectful to Jenn. How about you try to be polite?"

Heidi looked surprised, as though the thought had never occurred to her. "But Ms Melissa! She's a factory worker! She's dirty, she's fat...just look at her!" Heidi's voice dropped. "She must get her clothes from...[i]charity shops[/i]" By her tone, I surmised that that was the worst insult Heidi could think of.

I sighed. Heidi and her clan could be so obnoxious. Of course, she was right. Jenn Peccavi was overweight and had no dress sense, but it wasn't Heidi's place to say so. Heidi was another weakling, a bully with a fragile façade who would boost her ego by picking on those like her, but who could never stand up to a real Domme like Jenn or myself. She was just the sort of fluff that I could have some fun with, and show my superiority. Besides, it would gain me points with the other Dommes. Heidi was well-known as a brat, and I'd be seen as keeping her in line. Yes, it was time to make the pretty little snob see some sense.

"l [i]do[/i] hope you haven't forgotten your manners," I added, letting a hint of steel creep into my voice. "[i]Ms[/i] Jenn is a respected person here." I paused and let the unspoken addendum hang in the air. [i]Unlike you.[/i] I stepped closer to Heidi, looking her straight in the eye. She took a step back, bumping into her one of her cronies. Her hot pink lips fluttered. "You wouldn't like it if I had to tell Ms Jenn what you were saying about her." I paused again, waiting for my threat to sink in. It didn't take more than a moment. "Oh sweetie, you've turned white. All the colour has drained right out of your face," I said with mock concern. "Oh I do so hope you're not coming down with something...a germ, maybe?" I fixed Heidi with another long stare from my grey eyes.

She gulped, literally shaking at the knees. I tapped my foot expectantly. She muttered something. "I'm sorry, sweetie, you'll have to speak up. The band is so loud, I can't hear you."

Heidi shook her head, her eyes lowered. "No Ms Melissa...err...I mean yes Ms Melissa. I'll be polite to Ms Jenn in the future."

I smiled again. "I'm glad you apologized." Heidi blushed as I added, "I think you should go over to Ms Jenn right now, and apologize to her." I looked at her steadily, my gaze burning into her.

Her eyes widened and she gasped, "Oh Ms Melissa you can't...you aren't serious!" She trembled. "Oh Ms...please...please!" Her eyes glistened. Her lips trembled. She was about to cry.

I tapped my foot again. She looked down at the floor. I took hold of her chin, lifting her face, forcing her to look at me. I sighed wearily, as if this was all so boring. Secretly, I was enjoying putting the stuck-up little bitch in her place. "It will be for your own good," I reminded her. "Apologizing to Ms Jenn would be such a good way to show that you really did learn your manners. Otherwise, I might think you were lying to me."

"But...but..." Heidi spluttered, trying to think of an excuse. There was desperation in her eyes. "She'll eat me alive! . She'll spank my bottom till it's blue!" Her lip trembled again.

I glanced past her, to her cronies, the other Silkies. They were watching, some grinning openly. Like Heidi, they were bullies who picked on anyone who showed a sign of weakness - including one of their own. I knew they loved seeing her quake and shiver.

I decided to be generous and merciful. "That's ok sweetie." I pulled her toward me by her chin. "You're a good girl, Heidi. I knew you'd see reason. Anyway, tonight I'm here to help you out. Has anyone been mean to you tonight? I mean, apart from Jenn Peccavi and her friends."

There was no way I was going to take on Jenn Peccavi. I knew that everyone would love the way I'd dance around her and wear her down - everyone knew I was so much faster and nimbler than that big lump of a woman - but she only had to get lucky with one punch. I suppressed a shiver - she'd pound me into the floor. Flyweights are much prettier to watch than heavyweights, but there's a good reason that the flyweights don't fight the heavyweights.

"Someone, perhaps..." I looked around the room. I wanted to select a victim, and after a moment I saw the perfect one. "...someone like Robbyn."

Robbyn was perfect to pick on. First, no one liked the blonde bimbo. She was arrogant and bitchy. Second, she didn't belong to anyone so I didn't have to worry about any other Domme protecting her. Jenn Peccavi had brought her along. She'd made Robbyn dress like a cheap hooker - towering heels and a sheath dress with her tits all but hanging out. Jenn had made it clear though, that Robbyn was meat for the taking - and Robbyn had been taken on numerous occasions. I smiled as I remembered watching some of those occasions. It was about time I had some of that meat for myself. Robbyn was a weakling and a coward. She'd be an easy win for me, but I'd enjoy the exercise and it would be good entertainment for the rest of the bar.

Heidi took the hint. She might have been a boy-crazy, blonde bubblehead but she wasn't completely dumb. Besides - as they say - there's no interest like self interest. Even a floozy like Heidi could see that it was in her interest to stay on my good side, if she herself didn't want to wind up on the menu tonight. "Oh yes Ms!" Her eyes lit up. "Robbyn's been [i]so[/i] nasty to us! She's sneered...she's been totally catty to us. She's just such a complete bitch."

That was all I needed to hear. "Leave her to me. " I sashayed over to where Robbyn was standing. I could have cut straight through the crowd - for me they'd have parted like the Red Sea did for the Children of Israel - but instead I walked the long way round. I wanted her to see me approach and besides, I wanted everyone else to see me too. I was definitely worth seeing and I wanted to make sure that every eye was on me by the time I reached her. Nevertheless, I didn't take my eyes off her as I made my circuitous approach.

Robbyn sensed that I was looking at her. Her eyes met mine and she looked stricken. She looked about her and took a step sideways, teetering on her heels, but she was in the corner. She had nowhere to retreat.

I walked up to her. "Heidi Foster tells me you've been mean to her and her friends."

Confusion joined fright on Robbyn's face. "I haven't spoken to her all night."

"You don't have to look at someone to be mean to them." I closed the distance between us.

"I didn't do anything!" she protested. I enjoyed the fear in her voice.

"No? That's not what I'm hearing. Not that you could do much harm anyway. You're too weak." I gazed down my nose at her.

"What are you here for?" Robbyn lowered her eyes. She was about to back down. I wasn't going to let her do that. I didn't want it to be that easy for her. I stepped up to her. My breasts bumped hers. A rivulet of sweat trickled down her temple. "I don't want any trouble."

"You don't get off that easily." I shoved her shoulder. She stumbled against the wall. She was stupid - she should have kicked off her heels as soon as she spotted me approaching. She raised a hand to slap me back. I grabbed her wrist. She squealed as I jerked on it, making her stumble forward. I jerked it harder and she lost her footing. I shoved her into some empty chairs - everyone was standing to get a good view - and she sprawled across them.

As she tried to get up, I stepped forward and kicked her tummy. She groaned and doubled over. I kicked her there again and she fell back into the chairs.

"Don't mess with my friends," I hissed, then turned my back on her and I walked off, leaving her mouthing empty threats. I didn't want her recovering and trying to fight back. She wouldn't have gotten far, but I didn't want any scratches or bruises - not tonight. I walked back to Heidi and her gang, taking the direct route this time. I ignored those who muttered that I was lucky. Their comments were beneath me.

I took my place with the Silkies, gazing around the room. The gazes that were directed my way were all adoring, or at least admiring. No-one dared challenge me openly.

"Ms Melissa, you were so hot!" A voice gushed from right in front of me. I looked down at a blonde who I didn't even know, kneeling in front of me. "You just destroyed Robbyn! She thought she was hot too, but she's [i]nothing[/i] compared to you! Please Ms Melissa...may I worship your toes?"

I smiled at her. She was a sexy little thing, and already on her knees. Her green eyes twinkled up at in adoration, her face framed by wavy blonde hair that tumbled over her bare shoulders. Her body was slender and far from buxom, but the white basque into which she had crammed herself pushed her breasts upward and together, giving her a most tempting cleavage.

"Of course you may, pet." Such appreciation was always welcome and no more than my due. I smiled coldly at Heidi Foster, knowing she'd love to be where the blonde subbie was right now, worshipping me. I could feel the waves of jealousy coming off her. Good. It would teach her a lesson. She'd be more obedient in future. Heidi couldn't meet my gaze. She looked away.

I looked down to the blonde at my feet. I caressed her hair. "Now, pet...you may begin."

I rested my right heel on the floor, my toes raised and peeping through the open toe of my shoe. The blonde bent her head, her hair sweeping the floor as she licked each toe in turn. Her caressing tongue felt wonderful as it licked, stroked and swirled round toe, sending little shock waves of pleasure tingling up my leg. After quite a while, she repeated the adulation for my left foot.

I glanced around me. Heidi and her clique were watching intently, clearly eaten up with jealousy that the blonde, and not them, was serving me with her tongue. I smiled. It would do them good, a gentle lesson in humility - much gentler than Heidi would have received at the hands of Jenn Peccavi.

After a few more moments of delight, the blonde raised her head, her eyes roving adoringly up my legs - she could see my almost sheer panties from her position - to my bare midriff. "Ms Melissa...may I kiss your sexy tummy?"

"Of course. What's your name, sweetie?"

She blushed. "Colleen, Ms Melissa."

I arched my back a little, pushing my smooth, firm tummy forward as she, still kneeling, straightened up and leaned inward. Her tongue began caressing my navel. She licked all around my belly button before flicking her tongue inside it, licking then sucking on my piercing. It tickled pleasurably. I reached down and caressed her hair. "Good girl sweetie...you have a very...industrious...little tongue." She looked up for a moment, beaming, grateful for my praise, then resumed her task dutifully.

The little shockwaves of pleasure that I'd gotten from her foot worship were nothing compared to the tidal waves of sensation that swirled through me as Colleen licked my belly. I'd never had such feelings before. I'd never thought I had a tummy fetish until that moment. I felt the fires of my arousal fan into full flame and, to my amazement, the delicious churning in my lower belly began to manifest itself in the motion of my hips. I started to shiver and shake as Colleen's tongue expertly caressed my tummy. I could feel my pussy growing wet. As the diligent subbie swirled her tongue into my belly button again, I gasped as what seemed to be almost a mini orgasm rocked me.

Through it all, Colleen kept licking as though oblivious to my growing lust. Soon I was shaking in earnest, trembling so much that I found myself gripping her shoulders for support. Colleen looked up, smiling with her eyes though her tongue never faltered. Her hand stroked my inner thigh, an inch from my crotch. My hips bucked as another mini orgasm rocked me - yes that's what it was. As she stroked up towards my apex, I had a third and a fourth little climax, almost together.

Colleen glanced up again. Her eyes flashed with pleasure at serving me this way as she gripped my belly button ring with her lips and tugged gently. I jumped as her fingers grasped my panties. She pulled them down, almost to my knees. I felt the narrow waistband digging into the firm muscles of my thighs and realized my feet were spread wide apart, my skirt almost up around my waist. That was too much. I pushed her head back firmly with my left hand, leaving my right still holding her shoulder for support. "No pet. That's enough." I leaned down, reaching for my panties to pull them back up.

"Oh, Ms Melissa...please!" she begged. "I want to! I want to serve you." Her hand reached up between my thighs and her finger brushed my clit as she leaned in and her tongue caressed my piercing once more. I was suddenly rocked by a massive wave of little orgasms. I gasped for breath. My body shook like a leaf. I couldn't hold onto my panties. I needed to grasp both Colleen's shoulders or I'd have fallen to my knees.

She stroked my clit again, and again I gasped and shuddered, grabbing frantically at her shoulders. I didn't have the strength or the wherewithal to push her away this time. Her head bobbed down and I felt her tongue on my clit. Her finger slipped inside me. I squealed and jerked my hips involuntarily onto her finger, impaling myself.

My mind was numb with horrified lust. This couldn't be happening - not to me! This little sub was slutting me! I wanted to order her to stop but I was speechless, panting for breath, teetering and unable to stand without supporting myself on her shoulders.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hubris

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 86 milliseconds