• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • La Femme Amy Ch. 05

La Femme Amy Ch. 05

The stress of the past week and the angst on the drive up to the cabin must have made me more tired than I realized as I looked at the clock and it was 10:30.. I could her loud voices coming from the pool. I got up and went to the bathroom for morning relief and looked out the bathroom window, which overlooked the pool. Amy, my niece, some girl I didn't recognize and that boy were frolicking in the pool splashing each other in the shallow in and despite myself my cock started to grow hard looking at the girl's barely covered boobs in their bikinis.

I flushed and headed downstairs after dressing casually in a t-shirt and shorts. My sister was in the kitchen, cleaning up the breakfast dishes. She poured me a cup of coffee and sat it before me as I sat down.

"Morning, sleepy head." She grinned

"Morning, Sis." I sipped at the hot liquid. "Thanks, I needed this."

"I guess so since I've never known you to sleep so late."

"Tough week at work I guess, and the drive up here." I swallowed remembering trying to look down Amy's clothes.

"Well you really needed this weekend away then. I am so glad you both came up." She smiles and rubbed my arm lightly. "Amy's grown into a beautiful young woman. You should be very proud."

"Oh I am. She is becoming quite a woman."

Loud voices from the pool broke the conversation and Sally rose to go to the back door.

She grinned. The girls are gaining up on Matt.

I didn't like Matt. The way he looked at Amy yesterday put me on the defensive and that little asshole had better watch his step around her.

"Who's the other girl?" I asked innocently. " Saw them out the bathroom window earlier."

"Oh you mean Randy?" My sister smiled. "She and her mom live next door. Sandra and I have a lot in common and we've become very good friends."

'Well I am glad you have someone sis, I know it's been tough on you since…" I trailed off.

"Oh that's okay Bubba. Actually since I have gotten to know Sandra I rarely even think about the bastard. She's really helped in out in many ways."

I sipped the coffee and wondered about that cryptic remark and considering the thoughts I had been having lately wicked thoughts only served to make me think even more evil thoughts. Surely my little sister hadn't become a lesbian.

My thought train was thrown from the tracks as my niece and Randy came into the kitchen to get some drinks. They didn't help my condition which I realized as my cock was rock hard thinking of my sister and the neighbor lady.

They both said hello got their drinks and headed up stairs, as I finished my coffee. I rose from the table and headed out toward the pool. I stopped short as I heard whispered voices and eased up to the end of the trellis covered path. I peeked around the end and saw the boy holding Amy in his arms trying to kiss her. His lips met hers and my eyes rolled back in my head with rage as this little prick kissed my Amy. I stepped out onto the deck.

"What the hell's going on here?" My voice was as hard and cold as ice.

They broke apart and both waded out of the pool quickly. Amy reached for her towel as the boy stood there embarrassed.

"I think you better leave Matt."

"Yes Sir." He said sheepishly and headed out the back gate without going through the house.

"Amy…" I started.

"Daddy. It was just a kiss. That's all." She smiled sweetly, that smile that made my heart melt and lately my cock hard.

She stepped up to me and put her arms around my neck. I was well aware of her wet sexy body damned near nude in the bikini pressed against me. I looked down into her eyes and lost myself completely. I leaned forward without even realizing it and our lips met lightly. I tightened my arms around her and pressed deeper into the kiss. Her lips parted and I tasted the warmth of her mouth."

Shocked at myself I pulled back and stammered an apology before fleeing into the house without a backward glance. I went immediately up to my room to let the hardness of my cock go away before someone saw it. A soft knock came on the door.

"Yes?"

"Sir, it's Randy."

"What can I do for you Randy?" My thoughts whirled with what she wanted.

"Can I come in, sir?"

"I guess." I stammered.

She came in and closed the door partially leaving it open just a crack. Her eyes went down to the bulge in my shorts and she smiled.

"I saw what you did at the pool. I would never had imagined you'd have the hots for your own daughter." She grinned evilly. "It's too bad you didn't continue I was getting off watching, but…." Her voiced trailed off. " But I can do things for you that your sweet little daughter can't."

"Randy, I..I.." I stammered.

"You what? You want to fuck your sweet little daughter but cant. So that leaves me." She untied her bikini top and dropped it to the floor. She smiled, "I can see you like what you see. She quickly untied the bottoms and slid them down her tan legs."

Without hesitation she came up to me and kissed me passionately, her tongue pushing between my lips and teasing my tongue. She pushed me back on the bed and climbed astride me. She reached inside my shorts and pulled my cock out the leg, gasping at the size of it.

"Oh fuck yeah. I love big cocks. She got onto her feet and straddle my hips. Keeping her feet planted firmly on the bed she lowered herself onto my cock, and groaned as she pressed down on the fully length. "Oh yes so fucking full." She hissed as she began to ride my stiff cock.

I closed my eyes and began to fuck back into her tight cunt unable to even think of resisting this hot little bitch. I opened my eyes as she began to pant, "fuck, fuck, fuck, going to pop, she breathed heavily as her juices began to roll down my balls. I turned my head toward the door and with a shocked look saw Amy peeking through the slight crack in the door. I should have stopped right there but Randy was fucking me so good and I needed to cum so badly I grabbed her hips and began to pump hard, fast and deep into her tight young cunt.

"That's it baby." She cooed, "fuck Randy's nasty pussy. Shoot your lovely cum deep in her belly."

With that I almost screamed and unloaded as huge load of cum into her belly. "oh fuck yeah," she breathed as I filled her belly with jism.

I collapsed onto the bed and snuck a peek toward the open door. Amy was gone. Damn I thought as Randy collapsed against me.

"Damn baby," she whispered, "that was good. I hope we can do this again before you leave for the weekend."

__________________________________________________

Laughing and squealing as Sean splashes Morgan. Catching her eye and nodding as she nods in his direction… Pretending to go one as she goes the other suddenly whirling around and splashing him big time, "There, that's what you get for ganging up on us." Laughing as he gets doubled teamed.

"I see. And what would I get if it were just you and me?" He utters stepping a bit closer a rather mischievous look in his gorgeous eyes.

Feeling a flush rise in my cheeks and looking to Morgan to help, noticing how conveniently she is looking away, though with a smile, "Now…. Se" breaking off just as I hear,

"CANNONBALL!"

And this huge splash washes over all of us.

"RANDY!" Morgan cries out as she bursts into laughter.

Looking over sees a dark blond rise up sputtering; her sparkling green eyes show quite clearly her impish nature. Seeing me,"Hi, I'm Randy. I live next door. You must be Amy"

With Sean and Morgan laughing in the background "yes, I'm Amy. Nice to meet you. You sure do like to make an entrance." Chuckling.

"Yeap, she does indeed like to make an entrance." Sean replies.

Playing around for just a little longer before Randy pipes up, "Hey, I brought that new CD you wanted to listen to, Morgan. Why don't we go in and get something to drink and go listen to it." Climbing out of the pool as she utters.

"Sure. I'd like that. Then maybe later we can all go to a movie." Morgan replies "You two coming?"

"Yeah I'll be in a few minutes." I reply as I glance quickly at Sean.

Sean, looking at me and then them. "I'll be in a minute. Need to find something." He replies gazing up at me.

His gaze sending an electric thrill shooting through blushes slightly, just hoping the others did not see the gesture of a kiss he gave me.

"Okay, but hurry up you two." Morgan calls out already on her way to the house.

My thought train was thrown from the tracks as my niece and Randy came into the kitchen to get some drinks. They didn't help my condition, which I realized, as my cock was rock hard thinking of my sister and the neighbor lady.

"Good morning, Uncle Bob. Hey, Mom, look who stopped over. Oh we are going up to my room to listen to some music. We were thinking of going to the movies later if that is all right." Morgan utters as she bends over in the fridge to get the pitcher or lemonade.

"Sure, I don't see a problem." My Sis replies.

"Good morning, Mrs. G. Mom says to say hello," Randy says with a bright smile. Before turning to me. "You must be Amy's dad. Hi. I'm Randy. I live next door with my Mom" she utters those glorious green eyes raking over me.

Looking at her "yes, I'm Bob. We came up for the weekend" trying not to sound lame. Did she just wink at me? I had seen that look from Alison. Damn, what is it with young chicks these days. Watching as they head upstairs.

"We better get inside before they think we took off somewhere, Sean" starting for the edge of the pool. Very aware of his closeness and my own rapidly beating heart and just praying he can't hear it.

"Oh we will, Amy. But not just yet, there is something I want to do." Sean whispers in my ear, his breath hot and sweat.

"Oh what is that?" my breath catching in my throat as I feel the heat rise in my cheeks.

"This." He utters in a low voice as he places his hands around my waist, pulling me to him. His warm, sensuous lips brush over mine…Gods the tingling they cause as I nearly melt. My own lips parting.

They both said hello got their drinks and headed up stairs, as I finished my coffee. I rose from the table and headed out toward the pool. I stopped short as I heard whispered voices and eased up to the end of the trellis-covered path. I peeked around the end and saw the boy holding Amy in his arms trying to kiss her. His lips met hers and my eyes rolled back in my head with rage as this little prick kissed my Amy. I stepped out onto the deck.

"What the hell's going on here?" My voice was as hard and cold as ice.

Jumping half way out of the pool "Daddy!" pulling away from Sean as I scramble out of the pool.

Sean, nonchalantly getting out as well and grabbing his towel trying not to look to embarrassed.

They broke apart and both waded out of the pool quickly. Amy reached for her towel, as the boy stood there embarrassed.

"I think you better leave Matt."

"Yes Sir." He said sheepishly and headed out the back gate without going through the house.

"Amy…" I started. Looking up at daddy and praying he can't read my mind as I smile at him. The thought I had just had that Daddy sounded jealous just now had raced through my mind. But that can't be. Why would daddy be jealous? "Daddy. It was just a kiss. That's all." She smiled sweetly, that smile that made my heart melt and lately my cock hard. Stepping up and placing my arms around him.

She stepped up to me and put her arms around my neck. I was well aware of her wet sexy body damned near nude in the bikini pressed against me. I looked down into her eyes and lost myself completely. I leaned forward without even realizing it and our lips met lightly. I tightened my arms around her and pressed deeper into the kiss. Her lips parted and I tasted the warmth of her mouth.

Hmmm…. Daddy smells so nice and feels so good. There's that tingling feeling again. I can't feel like that with daddy. Can I? Oh gods he's looking straight into my eyes. I hope he can't read what I'm thinking. Gazing up at him as he lowers to brush his lips against mine. Oh my god. My lips parting readily as a much deeper throbbing grows inside.

Shocked at myself I pulled back and stammered an apology before fleeing into the house without a backward glance.

Left standing there for a moment, watching daddy's back as he hurries up the path to the cabin. My hand rises to my lips, tracing them lightly, the warmth still lingering there, very aware of the deep throbbing in my groin. Gathering myself, trying to shake off this feeling I have for daddy. I head in, grab a coke from the fridge and head up to Morgan's room.

Pausing at the top of the stairs as noises come from Daddy's room. Noises I had heard before. Seeing the door opened crack edges up to peek in.

"Oh fuck yeah. I love big cocks. She got onto her feet and straddles my hips. Keeping her feet planted firmly on the bed she lowered herself onto my cock, and groaned as she pressed down on the fully length. "Oh yes so fucking full." She hissed as she began to ride my stiff cock.

My eyes go wide, 'Oh my god. Randy and my Dad' riveted to the stop unable to take my eyes off of them stands there watching. Glad that no one else is in the room and very glad of the loud raucous music coming from Morgan's room.

I closed my eyes and began to fuck back into her tight cunt unable to even think of resisting this hot little bitch. I opened my eyes as she began to pant, "fuck, fuck, fuck, going to pop, she breathed heavily as her juices began to roll down my balls. I turned my head toward the door and with a shocked look saw Amy peeking through the slight crack in the door. I should have stopped right there but Randy was fucking me so good and I needed to cum so badly I grabbed her hips and began to pump hard, fast and deep into her tight young cunt.

Seeing daddy turn this way, edges back just a little hoping he didn't see me. Still watching them. His cock, his thick delicious looking cock slamming into her…. AMY! Now why did you think that? You bad girl. You shouldn't be thinking that much less standing here watching. What would it feel like to have him…? Now you stop that. You just better get yourself away from here.

"That's it baby." She cooed, "fuck Randy's nasty pussy. Shoot your lovely cum deep in her belly."

Still standing here, girl. I need to move. I really shouldn't be…ommmmm…. Gods that must feel so good. My hand sliding down to my groin as a deep throbbing blooms once more between my legs.

With that I almost screamed and unloaded as huge load of cum into her belly. "Oh fuck yeah," she breathed as I filled her belly with jism.

'Oh damn.' Muttering in a very tiny whisper as I hurry to the bathroom. The scene I just saw very fresh in my mind. Very much aware of the moistness of my bikini bottom and not just from the swim in the pool.

I collapsed onto the bed and snuck a peek toward the open door. Amy was gone. Damn I thought as Randy collapsed against me.

Closing the door to the bathroom and leaning against it, trying to calm my breathing and my hammering heart. Oh gods. I never knew daddy could be that way. Yeah, yeah, he's an adult you silly girl. His cock…it looked soooooo nice…. Soooooo hot. Sliding down the door to sit on the floor that tingling returning as I think of how it might feel to have it slam into me. My hand sliding of it own between my legs. The way he kissed me, it was so tingly and the way his hard cock was ramming into Randy…. Oooommmm. My fingers brushing against lips, the warmth of them and the thoughts of daddy's nice big cock sliding deep inside sending little shivers rippling through me.

"HEY IN THERE! You gonna hog the bathroom all day!" Morgan's voice vibrates through the door as she bangs on it.

Damn. Jerking my hand away from my crotch, a blush on my cheeks as I realize where it was "I'll be out in a minute." Calling out as stand and cross to the basin to splash icy cold water all over me.

"Well hurry up. We can make the 5:00 showing if we move it now" She replies.

Trying desperately to get my feelings and body under control takes a few more minutes before stepping out into the hall. Looking up sees Randy standing over by Morgan laughing as she tells her about some guy name George.

Hoping that my face does not betray my thoughts, "Let me change and I'll be right with you." Hurrying past them and quickly changing from the bikini to shorts and t-shirt. Stepping back out, "All right, I'm ready. Let's go."

"Good." Morgan replies.

Randy looks at me strangely but I just smile at her. Calling out to Daddy as we pass by his room, "Going to the movies, back later, Daddy. Love you."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • La Femme Amy Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds