• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Kathy Flashing: My Second Indy 500

Kathy Flashing: My Second Indy 500

12345

Oh yes, it's been a long nine months between the Brickyard and this next Indy 500. I don't think I look any older in the face but my breasts keep getting bigger and I still have a tiny little waist and hard little butt. So what have I been doing for the past nine months?

Well there was one thing I figured out when I tried to do flashing in the 'real world', so to speak. I found out I was a rookie; yep me a flashing rookie. I know I know... I did a whole bunch of flashing at the two races before; but hey, it's easy to flash at the races because everyone is begging you to flash them. All you need there is the courage to flash and I certainly have that!

But flashing in public away from the race tracks is a whole different thing. Think about it. Where do you flash? How do you flash? Most importantly who do you flash? You just can't flash anywhere and you just can't flash anyone that comes along. That's when I realized I had no idea how to do it. Flashing while driving my car turned out to be what I did the most.

I would open my top so a lot of breast was showing, and then hike my skirt way up so my bare pussy was fully visible. I even kept my right leg spread to the right while my left foot was pulled back to the seat and my knee up against the door. Whoa! Was my bare pussy ever sticking out there when I did that! Oh yeah I would stretch my cunt lips so they were really visible.

Pick up trucks, vans, big trucks, and even SUV's would pull up on the right side of me and boy did they ever get a show.

Most all the guys wanted me to pull over and talk but I realized right away I couldn't do that or I would never get anywhere... HAH! So I kept the window closed and acted like I didn't hear them. I did however love hearing the yelling because that meant they were seeing my bare pussy. I spent more time looking in my rear view mirror for trucks then I did looking forward to make sure they would pass me on the right side.

I would get so turned on driving around flashing that I had to sit on a couple of folded towels to keep my seat from getting soaking wet with my own cunt juice. I couldn't begin to tell you how many orgasms I had while driving around flashing like this. Anyway after a few months I kind of graduated so to speak to going in and flashing in places like the mall, a teenager's favorite place to go. Acting like I was shopping, I would do some bend over's with a short skirt on or even squat down to look at something on the bottom shelf.

Never wearing panties made it easy to fully expose my bare butt and pussy. It turned me on like crazy every time I did it. However, I did learn one of my first big lessons about public flashing. What is it? Don't flash in your own home town. I'll tell you why. After school one day I was in a local drug store and I saw an older man walking up the aisle behind me. I just couldn't help myself. I bent over right in front of him to get something off the bottom shelf, completely exposing my bare butt and pussy to him.

I stood up, moved a step and bent over again. The man stood behind me taking in a long look. I was so turned on juice was dripping out of my cunt. WELL! Did I ever get a surprise when the man said, "Kathy what are you doing?" I stood right up and turned around. I couldn't believe it was one of my high school teachers! My legs were shaking and I was absolutely embarrassed that I had gotten caught.

He came right out and asked me, "Why aren't you wearing underwear?"

I stumbled and stuttered my words, "Ah, ah, I, I, I forgot I didn't have any on."

"Forgot. What do you mean you forgot?" How could you possibly forget?" My teacher questioned in a scolding voice.

My head was spinning trying to think of something to say. "Ah, ah, I, I was in gym class and someone took my panties... as a joke I guess." I paused for a couple seconds and said, "And. And I forgot I wasn't wearing them." Yes, it was a very lame excuse but it was the best I could come up with in a pinch.

"Oh, well... I see." After a brief pause he said, "You should be more careful young lady!" again scolding me.

"Yes, you are right. I, I will go home right now." My teacher walked away without saying another word. But it always seemed a little weird around him after that.

Whew! Did I ever get away with one that time! That's when I realized you don't go flashing in your own home town. So from that point on I started driving to other cities a few miles away. But Indy (the big city of Indianapolis) was the best place to go.

There were all kinds of stores and malls to go into and loved guys beeping their horns yelling and whistling at me as I walked down the sidewalk. I found myself driving to Indy two three times a week: flashing while driving there, flashing in stores and flashing on the drive home.

One day in the suburbs of Indy I went into a huge sports store next to a mall. My thinking was there would be a lot of men in a sports store. Since I played softball before, I thought why not look at some softball stuff. After waiting a few minutes a couple of college guys stopped at the end of the aisle behind me. With total sexual excitement streaking through my body, I bent over and stayed bent over for quite a long time.

Glancing back under my arm, I could see the two guys had turned into six, maybe seven young college men, and the sexual excitement in me tripled in an instant.

"Hey! Hey! Look at that! Look at that!" One of them said while pointing at my fully exposed bare ass and pussy.

I couldn't help myself. I was so turned on I just stayed bent over for the longest time. One of the men walked up beside me.

"Nice ass." I stayed bent over not saying anything as he said much louder. "Nice Ass!"

I couldn't act like I didn't hear him because he said it way too loud. I stood up straight and wasn't sure what to say because this was a first for me. No one (except for my teacher) had ever said anything to me.

"Oh. Thanks." Why I said that I will never know. It just kind of blurted out if you know what I mean. Without even thinking about it I bent over again. I really shouldn't have done that: but like I said, I did it without even thinking. In an instant all seven of them were gathered around me.

"That's a very nice ass!" Another one of the young men said while grabbing my right butt cheek with his full open hand.

I didn't expect them to do that. Hell, I wasn't ready for that at all. I instantly stood up straight but had no idea what to do or say. This wasn't the race track; this was in a sporting goods store. But like always I didn't say anything. I also didn't move away or try to get him to stop rubbing my butt either. The guy that had talked to me first stuck his hand up the front of my skirt, and his fingers smacked directly into my very erect, throbbing clit.

I was so turned on that I had an instant orgasm.

I could feel the juice trickling down my inner thighs all the way to my ankles. I knew right away I should probably say 'stop' or something, but it felt so fantastic I just couldn't. Only seconds later there were hands all over me. Hands were on my butt, my inner thighs, pussy, and two hands up my top squeezing my breasts and nipples. We were in between two tall shelving racks so we were kind of hidden.

The man massaging my clit forced his hand in between my legs, and I actually spread my legs wider apart. His middle finger went right up my soaking wet cunt hole while he smashed my clit hard with his thumb. Another orgasm built in seconds and my pussy let go with a huge juicy one. "Ohhh," came from my mouth as my pussy spewed juice out all over his hand.

"Whoa! Damn! She just came all over my hand!" The man said in a low voice to all of his buddies.

All the men were continuously looking around, I'm sure watching out for anyone else to come by, but never stopping playing with my body. The man continued to finger fuck my pussy while another man twisted his fingers around on my stiff clit.

I said in a muffled voice, "Oh, Oh My God. Oh," as my pussy came again. Juice poured out of my cunt, ran down my thighs and dripped on the floor. I remember looking down and seeing that my skirt was pulled all the way up and my legs were spread rather wide.

"Whoa! Whoa! Somebody's coming, somebody coming!" one of the men said. Instantly they all removed their hands and flipped my dress back down. I just stood there not moving, almost not believing what had just happened. Only within a second I heard the same guy say, "It's Okay. It's Okay."

My skirt went back up and the hands went back on my body and fingers up my cunt hole. They were all doing everything harder and much faster than before. They were squeezing my nipples harder, and doing my clit and finger fucking my pussy much faster as well. They brought me to another huge orgasm in seconds. It felt so great I couldn't believe it. I even put my left foot up on the bottom shelf which spread my legs open even wider. The college guy instantly shoved his fingers deeper in my cunt.

My next orgasm was even more intense and I moaned and groaned louder than I should have. "Oh My God! Oh My God! Oh My God," again much louder then I should have.

"Shhhh, shhh... not so loud," the man finger fucking me said.

"Ah! Ah! Ahhh," I moaned out in as muffled a voice as I could. Let me tell you it was hard to keep quiet with the orgasms so intense. I had a fourth and fifth orgasm.

"Somebody's coming... we got to go... we got to go!" one of them said, ordering everyone to stop and get going. Everyone removed their hands quickly and they took off around the end of the shelves.

"That was great!" the man that finger fucked me said as he rushed away.

Sure enough a man and his son walked around the corner just as I was getting my skirt back down. I looked down and there was a huge puddle of my cunt juice on the floor. Even though my legs felt weak I turned and walked away around the end of the display shelves. I found the ladies room and freshened up. As I walked out to my car I remember thinking what would I do it those guys showed up out in the parking lot. I was actually quite nervous (close to scared) thinking about it and at the same time hoping they would be. But they were nowhere to be seen, and I got in my car.

I sat there for the longest time just thinking about what had happened. I got played with and finger fucked right in a sporting goods store by several college guys! I couldn't believe it happened yet was so excited that it did. This was yet another first for me. Like I've said before you have a lot of firsts in your life when you're young. Well, that is how I spent the nine months between the races. Driving around in my car flashing and going into a few stores flashing. But, that was the only time I ever had any physical contact with anyone.

Now it was Indy 500 time again. My parents did their annual stay at my Uncle's cottage for Memorial Day week end. Fortunately I was able to talk my way out of going which meant I would be able to flash Friday and Saturday night. I of course only wore my denim dress that opens like a robe and a pair of high heeled sandals. As always I was totally naked under the dress. My breasts were bulging out and I was showing a lot of leg with the mid thigh dress. I was so turned on my nipples ached from being so hard. My clit was so swollen and erect I could feel it moving as I walked.

After the nine long months since the last race I was as nervous as could be all over again. I mean I was so nervous my knees were shaking. It was just turning dark on Friday night and a lot of the guys were working setting up their campsites. So no one yelled at me until I got past Twenty-Fifth Street. A big group of men, at least thirty maybe fourty of them, started yelling at me before I even got up to them.

"HEY! HEY! HEY! Come on over here baby!" they yelled very loud.

I started looking around for cops right away. I hadn't forgotten about that! Oh yes, the men knew they were about to get a show as they all turned towards me. My legs and hands were shaking, I was so incredibly nervous. It was just like the first time I flashed at Indy and I loved the feeling. I pulled out on the lapels of my dress and popped my breasts all the way out. Even I couldn't believe how big my nipples were! They were really sticking out there and as thick as I had ever seen them.

The men yelled, whistled, cheered and applauded their approval as my cunt let go with a little orgasm. Like always that is what I wanted... that big uncontrollable sexual rush! It's knowing that every time I flash that I will get that rush (and it will only get bigger and bigger as the night goes on) that makes me want to do it. I walked all the way down to the end of Georgetown Road and I must have flashed my breasts sixty or seventy times. I just couldn't walk past anyone that yelled at me, and they all did.

I turned at the end and went down the first double row of campers back in the field. Again I was flashing at every campsite that had people in it. I had only gotten about a third of the way down the row when one of the men yelled out.

"Hey! What color panties are you wearing?" Of course I've heard that line before.

I turned back around facing them and asked, "What color do you think I have on?"

"Why? If we guess right will you show us?" The man asked with a bit of sarcasm in his voice.

After a brief pause (like I was thinking it over) I said, "SURE, why not? If you guess right."

Well, guys started yelling out colors left and right. "Red. Pink. Red. White. Black. Red. Blue. White. Red. Pink. Red. Black. White. Red. Purple. Pink. Red. Red." It continued for several seconds.

"It seems like the most say 'red'," the man shouted out.

"NOPE. Not red," I said with a smile.

"Hey, one of them had to say the right color, right?" He paused a second and said, "Come on give us a look anyway," almost pleading with me.

"Yeah, come on give us look. Come on baby," came from just about all the men almost begging me to show them my panties.

I said, "Oh, okay. I guess I can. But you will be surprised!" While looking around for cops, I unsnapped my dress as all the men started to position themselves directly in front of me. I gave another quick look around and opened my dress wide open. There was a second of silence as they all saw my full naked body.

"HEY! HEY! Turn around and show us that ass," one man yelled out followed by several men yelling "Yeah! Show us your ass!"

I turned my back towards them bent over slightly and pulled my dress way up above my hips and around my side fully exposing my entire bare ass to them.

"Whoa! Nice Ass! Nice Ass! Nice Ass," was said over and over again by several men.

I turned back around facing them, let my dress drop back down and closed it up. I gave them the little finger way goodbye. They wanted me to come back and I told them I would be back this way later. I just couldn't help myself any longer and started opening my dress up for everyone. I loved showing off my full naked body. I went down the next two rows flashing nearly every campsite. I was about three fourths of the way down the fourth row when I noticed a huge group of men and a whole lot of yelling going on.

I slowed down to see what was going on. There was an old school bus made into a camper and they had a very big slide hooked to the roof of the bus. There was a couple girls sliding down both pulling down their tops as they slid down. There was no one at the other campsites because they were all watching the girls on the slide. I slowed down until the two girls were done and walking away. It wasn't long before the guys spotted me and yelled at me to come over.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Come on over and go down our slide!" They said repeatedly.

As I walked up to the campsite the guys as always spread apart making a path for me to walk through. I stopped a few feet from the bottom of the slide.

"What the heck do you have here?" I asked with a bit of excitement in my voice and a cheesy smile.

Several of the men pointed at a big sign and read what the sign said... "It's the naked slide!"

"Come on over and take a slide," the guy standing by the ladder said.

"The naked slide, huh?" I said while putting my hands on my hips and looking up to the top of the slide. "WELL! I don't think I would slide very far if I was naked," I said with a bit of a giggle and a big smile.

"AHH. No problem! We have mats up there for you to sit on." The man said like it was a done deal.

"OH. I See. You've thought of everything, huh?" I said with a bit of sarcasm in my voice.

"OH yeah. Yeah." He replied paused and said abruptly, "So. You going up?" while pointing up the ladder.

"Well, I guess I could give it a try," I replied with everyone cheering. I went over to the very tall ladder and started going up. Guys started shinning flashlights up my dress and I heard them tell the others.

"I don't think she's wearing panties man!" One guy said and another said, "She Ain't wearing panties."

I got up to the top and the guy there put a mat down on the top of the slide. I wanted to see what they would do and sat down on the mat.

"No. No. No! It's a Naked Slide! You have to go down naked!" Several of the men yelled out.

I yelled down to them, "I thought you were kidding about that," with a big smile on my face.

"OH NO, NO! Naked Only," they yelled back at me.

I didn't say anything as I stood back up. I unsnapped my dress and took it off with everyone cheering like crazy and a whole lot of wolf whistes. I was totally naked on the top of a bus. I sat down on the mat and yelled out to the men at the bottom of the slide, "Are you going to catch me?" I really didn't want to fly out on the ground naked.

"ABSOLUTELY! You'll never touch the ground," they yelled back.

With that I inched the mat forward and whoosh I went down the slide like a rocket much faster then I thought I would go. Did the guys catch me? Oh yeah they caught me alright. They caught me by the thighs, the breasts, and the ass, but they did catch me and stand me straight up. I was laughing like crazy and the men were cheering like crazy. So there I was, completely naked, surrounded by all these men. Of course I didn't mind that, but I did my best to act at least a little embarrassed.

I walked over to the ladder and yelled up to the guys, "Throw my dress down."

"OH! NO! NO! NO! You'll have to go up there and get it," the man said while he and all the others laughed.

Not only flashlights came on as I climbed naked up the ladder but the cars and motor home across the lane turned on their headlights. I put my dress on and guys started yelling out.

"You have to go down the slide. You have to go down the slide," they said repeatedly.

I took my dress back off, threw it down and slid down the slide again. Before I left I must have went down the slide at least a dozen times with my legs spread wide. There were even several girls watching from the walking road. I finally told the guys I would be back later and headed out down the road. That was really fun and I most definitely plan on going back later. While flashing the next row some guys asked me to `settle the old bet' bullshit right after I flashed them.

HEY! Before you go, can you settle a bet for us?" the guy that always seems to do most of the talking asked.

"Well. I will if I can." I replied.

"Some of the guys say you're shaved and others say your not. Can you let us take a look?" He asked with a grin and then blurted out, "Only to settle the bet."

I had that 'yeah right' look on my face but said while taking in a breath, "Yeah I guess... if it's to settle a bet that is."

Of course all the guys agreed it was to settle a bet. I walked right up to a picnic table and opened my dress then put my left foot up on the seat and spread my legs. The flashlights came on from everywhere lighting up my entire body. They especially lit up between my legs where most of them were pointed. Several guys bent over and a couple dropped down to one knee.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Kathy Flashing: My Second Indy 500

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds