• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sue and Rob's Garden Party

Sue and Rob's Garden Party

Although my husband Rob has submitted several stories in the past of our adventures over the years, he suggested why didn't I have a shot at writing. So here goes and bear with my inexperience!

Rob and I have been married for 13 years now. I am, according to my husband, as gorgeous as the day we were married, his words, not mine! He likes me to wear short skirts and revealing tops which he is well aware will turn on other men. He is also very jealous and we have often had arguments when he feels some men have gone too far with the odd grope here and there.

We arrived back from holiday on the same afternoon that our old friend John was having his house warming party. As we had known him and his family for over 10 years we didn't want to disappoint him by not going so by the time we eventually arrived the party was in full swing.

John was a very wealthy man and his new house was huge. The patio and BBQ area at the front of the property were well lit, while the back of the house where all the trees and the odd garden bench were placed was only partially lit.

At about 10 pm Rob and I were feeling a bit light headed and tired after our long flight so we went around to the back of the house where we found a bench. We sat down and soon nodded off to the sound of the music in the background. When we awoke the party was still in full swing and I asked Rob to go and get me a drink before we re-joined the festivities.

He seemed to be gone for ages and whilst he was away I was joined by John's dad, Tom, and his two brothers, Mitch and Colin. I told them Rob had gone to get me some water as I was feeling a bit light headed but that he seemed to have got lost somewhere. Ever the gentleman Tom offered me his glass from which I took a long drink, only then realising it was vodka and lemonade not water. Although it didn't do much for my light headedness it certainly quenched my thirst so I finished off the glass.

Mitch was standing behind me massaging my shoulders and neck to try to get rid of my headache and although not an expert it did feel very relaxing. It wasn't until the front of my dress slid to my waist that I realised Tom had pulled the zip down at the back.

"Let's take this right off, you are so hot," he said.

I only feebly protested as I lifted my bum off the bench so he could slid my dress to the floor, my head spinning from the heat and the effects of the drink.

It was at this point that Rob returned although none of us knew until later. He had heard voices and seeing me with the others in just my bra and panties, he had decided to hide in the bushes and watch.

I don't know if it was the fact that Mitch was still massaging my neck or that Tom was still talking to me but suddenly I realised that Colin was running his fingers lightly over the front of my thin lace bra, my nipples responding becoming hard and tingly.

"Do you feel a bit cooler now?" said Tom.

"I must say you have a lovely tan. No sign of any tan lines anywhere. I bet you always sunbathe topless. I must admit it would be great to see those lovely tits of yours as they were around the pool."

Tom glanced across at Colin who, quick as a flash, moved behind me. I must confess I missed the attention being paid to my nipples, however he quickly undid the clasp on my bra and drew it off my shoulders, causing my tits to bounce free. Colin's large hands replaced the bra in an instant and he proceeded to maul my breasts and pull and tweak the now very sensitive nipples.

The warm evening, the plethora of drink and the attention of these three good looking men worked wonders on my inhibitions and I didn't protest when Tom slid my thong down my legs onto the ground. I was standing naked in a garden not fifty yards from a party surrounded by three men with large bulges at the front of their trousers and although my head was still a bit fuzzy I knew I was about to get a good fucking.

"Fucking hell Sue. All the guys around the pool or on the beach must have had a permanent hard on looking at you sunbathing," Tom enthused.

Colin was still mauling my tits from behind and pulling me up against him. I could feel the huge erection pushing against my bum as I reached backwards and curled my arms around his neck, leaning back into him. This only seemed to enflame him further as it had the effect of pushing my aching tits further out, the hard nipples rubbing against the palms of his hands.

Tom seized the opportunity and reached out, placing his rough hand on my pussy and slowly peeled open my wet cunt lips. He then slide first one, two and then three fingers into my soaking pussy, proceeding to finger fuck me as my legs turned to jelly.

"I bet Rob fucked you every day," he said as he slid his fist slowly in and out causing my whole body to shudder with pleasure.

He pushed me onto the ground and parted my legs allowing him to feast on my wet pussy, his tongue and lips once again peeling fully open my cunt lips.

Tom soon had me on my hands and knees and sunk his rigid long cock deep within my sopping cunt. The heat and drink when we were away on holiday always made me horny and tonight was no exception. The extra audience added to the sexual atmosphere.

Before long I was moaning and groaning, my first orgasm fast approaching. I was loving every minute, behaving like a wanton bitch on heat.

"Fuck... oh, fuck. That feels soo... deep. Make me cum. Make me cum," I screamed.

"Stick your cock in her mouth Mitch, or she will bring everyone around here," hissed Tom.

Mitch unzipped his trousers and fed his cock into my mouth causing me to gag on this monster tickling my tonsils. Guttural, gurgling sounds came from my throat as I came and Mitch forced his cock further down.

Tom pulled firmly back on my hips as he came and I felt a hot load of spunk shoot deep within me. Seconds later his cock slid out dragging a trail of his spunk which dribbled down my thigh. Colin immediately took his place sliding his rigid length into my gaping, dribbling pussy before grabbing my tits and pulling on them to get full penetration.

"I love these beautiful round tits of yours. I wish my old lady's were as gorgeous as these," he exclaimed.

Mitch then held my head firmly as I felt his cock twitching in my mouth. I was gagging as his spunk hit the back of my throat, filling my mouth with his cum.

"Drink it all Sue, don't waste it," he said.

He slowly slid his cock back and forth to allow me to milk him dry. Spunk was dribbling from the corner of my mouth as he withdrew his shrinking cock from my mouth, a slick sheen of a mix of saliva and jizz coating the tip.

Colin continued to pummel me with long, slow strokes all the while paying particular attention to my now sore tits while Tom knelt down beside us and rubbed his sticky cock across my right nipple at the same time as he played with my throbbing clit. I climaxed again as Colin pumped his spunk into my greedy cunt and then he slowly slid out with a squelching slurp.

Rob told me later he could hear Colin's balls slapping against the cheeks of my ass as he had thrust in and out with long deep strokes.

I was then rolled over onto my back as Mitch rammed his hard cock between my willing pussy lips. He put my legs over his shoulders causing my ass to lift off the ground with each deep thrust. Tom pulled my head round and fed his shaft into my mouth while Colin continued to maul my tits as well as slipping a wet finger into my virgin ass. I climaxed almost immediately but Mitch continued his onslaught.

I was groaning in total ecstasy. My body was trembling with sheer abandonment to total sex. Multiple orgasmic shocks coursed through me from head to toe.

Mitch tensed, pushed really hard and deep and exploded another stream of spunk deep within my well used cunt. Tom was worn out by now and couldn't get another hard on so he sloped back off to the party arm in arm with a well satisfied Mitch.

At this point Tony, one of John's cousins, arrived on the scene.

"Tom said if I was quick I could get to fuck Sue," he said.

He stripped off his trousers and impaled me on his short fat cock.

"Colin, if you want to fuck her again why don't you sit on the bench and we'll fuck her together," he whispered.

I was a bit naive at this point as I didn't realise what was going to happen but Colin dutifully sat on the bench, his erect cock poking out in front of him. Tony pulled out of me, lifted me up and as he spread my ass cheeks, he lowered me carefully onto Colin's well lubricated cock, my virgin ass slowly opening up to consume the whole length of his cock.

Tony knelt down slightly in front of me and forcefully drove his cock straight up my very wet cunt. I was being DP'd for the first time in my life and initially it felt as though I was being torn in half. Tony and Colin managed to get some sort of rhythm going and I climaxed again, my whole body shuddering with the intensity of my orgasm. I was groaning and wailing with this sexual onslaught but luckily no one seemed to hear over the noise of the music.

As the guys started to increase their pace Colin pushed hard and I could feel a new unique sensation of spunk pumping up my ass. His thrusting stopped as his cock shrank away but Tony was determined to finish what he had started and pulled me onto the grass, laid me on my back and thrust his cock back into me. He ploughed into me like a machine and I noisily climaxed again but unfortunately I think he must have had too much to drink as despite all his efforts he couldn't manage to shoot his load. At last he gave up and his now flaccid cock drooped from me as he shamefacedly wandered back off to the party with Colin.

I lay there with my eyes closed for a few minutes trying to recover and then pulled myself up to put on my dress. I couldn't find it and searched around until I eventually discovered it lying in the grass some distance away. I made my way back to the bench to find Rob sitting there. I tried to utter an explanation but nothing coherent came out.

"Well my slutty, whore of a wife. That was the most incredibly sexy event I have ever seen in my life! I came three times behind the bushes over there just watching your performance."

The relief on my hearing his voice was overwhelming and I collapsed in a flood of tears. He took me in his arms and hugged me really close.

"I think it is about time I took you home and perhaps tomorrow you can show me some of those new tricks you obviously enjoyed learning tonight," Rob whispered into my ear as we walked back to the car.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sue and Rob's Garden Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1047 milliseconds