• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Mind Over Management Ch. 06

Mind Over Management Ch. 06

The wedding was extremely beautiful, I had to admit. The brides were gorgeous, though for many it was an adjustment to attend a wedding without a groom. Jessica and Jamie took their vows, pledging to love each other for life, but crucially omitting the old passage about "forsaking all others", of course. That part would have been a lie, since they were both part of my personal harem. It didn't bother me that two of my ladies were putting rings on each other's fingers and swearing to love each other, albeit in the context of polyamory, for the rest of their lives. They had long since formed a bond of flesh and spirit with each other that made all the sense in the world.

When Jess and Jamie kissed each other at the end of the wedding, it was a truly sensual, erotic kiss that would probably make even the Pope rise to the occasion before condemning it as an abomination. Of course, both brides were pregnant, too. Jess was roughly a month along with my child, while Jamie had been knocked up very recently by Carl, my brother-in-law.

His wife, my sister Roxanne, was the matron of honor, and she was also with child ... mine as well, in fact, though Rox and Carl had talked me into letting them raise the little one as entirely theirs. My new wife, Jen, was there, with our little daughter Vicky in her arms nestled against her breasts. The fact that Vicky wasn't biologically mine didn't matter to me. She was very much my daughter and she already felt comfortable being held by me. The sperm that made Vicky actually came from Garth, Jen's ex-boyfriend, who had also impregnated his own mother, Pam. The only one not knocked up yet or mother to a newborn in the group of women was Cheryl, but she was working on it with three different men, hoping that one of us would breed her with his spawn.

"What do you plan to name your child, Jess?" I asked Jessica, the more submissive and slightly more feminine of the brides ... Jamie being something of a tomboy at times.

"Either Jack Junior or Jackie. Depends on what he or she is. I hear that Roxie wants to call her daughter or son, whichever it turns to be, Stacey. She wants to be 'Stacey's mom.' It's a bit of a joke in a way, but it's kind of cute. Jamie, on the other hand, gets to be 'Jessie's girl'," Jess laughed while kissing me.

"That I do, lucky me," Jamie said, kissing Jess on the back of the neck.

"And I don't have to wish for Jessie's girl, or Jessie herself. I get to have them both," I quipped.

"Damn straight you do!" Jess agreed while Jamie kissed my lips.

"Handy thing that Stacey is a unisex name, isn't it?" I observed, as we headed to the reception.

"I quite agree," Roxanne told me as she gave me a French kiss in full view of the guests.

My cock stirred, especially after Rox also kissed Carl, and then Jen planted a lip lock on me. I felt someone tug at my arm, and I turned to see Cheryl. Not being dense, I went with her, guessing that she had some delightful idea in mind, and was I ever right! The next thing that I knew, my pants were down in the restroom stall and Cheryl's lips gave me a kiss of her own, well below the waist. She began sucking first the head, and then more, gradually taking more of my dick inside her mouth. Her dress was off now, too, exposing her lovely flesh for my appraisal.

I was fully hard now. Cheryl saw as much, so she bent over in the stall and spread her thighs just enough that I could enter her from behind. I was balls deep within scant minutes, fucking the blonde with as much force as this quickie demanded. I had things to do, after all, but I still refused to neglect the needs of one of my ladies. I loved them, after all, including Cheryl.

I suppose that being in public was more than enough to drive Cheryl wild, because she soon came, rather messily, too. Her juices coated my cock and I couldn't hold back another second. My dick was already on the edge due to her hot, wet pussy surrounding, and now I just unloaded my second load of the day into Cheryl's wonderful snatch (the first one had been in Jen's ass, proving that she had made no idle threat to use me other ways even when her pussy was still healing).

I rose, but having a rather devious thought in my mind, I told Cheryl, "You stay put. I'm calling up reinforcements."

Cheryl looked back, wiggled her ass, and licked her lips in anticipation. I slapped her cheeks before grabbing my phone.

I dialed Carl's cell, grinning at the plan in my head.

"Hey, bro, what is it?" Carl asked me.

"Get to the men's washroom, now, buddy. Just trust me and do as I say. There's a hot and horny blonde bridesmaid waiting for your dick. I just warmed her up for you. She should really be nice and slick for you to use. Oh, and when you're done, sent Garth that way, too. If my plan works out, and it will, Cheryl's slit will be awash with cum before long," I ordered my brother-in-law.

Now dressed, I went back outside and rejoined Jen, even holding Vicky while she took photos of the baby with its Daddy, namely me. That Vicky didn't react to the flash was probably because she was comfortable knowing that I held her safe in my arms. It was the picture of domesticity and one would never guess that I had just screwed one of my housemates blind in a stall of the men's restroom. Another picture was taken of Jen, me, and our baby, the majority of the guests totally unaware that the child was produced by another man's seed. It didn't matter. I loved her, anyway. She was my little girl and she would always be that to me.

When Carl emerged grinning several minutes later, immaculately dressed and freshened up, Roxanne took one look at each of us and began to giggle. She winked at her husband and then at me, obviously catching on to what had occurred. Sure enough, Garth walked past us and gave us all a knowing smile, at which point Roxanne blew kisses and wolf whistles at him.

Garth waved back and rushed to the washroom, obviously eager to pound Cheryl's pussy for what it was worth. Roxanne gave her husband a steamy kiss and then whispered something to him, making him blush. Jen mouthed a query to her and she winked back at her, making it clear that something was up.

"Master, Roxanne wants a foursome tonight. What do you think? You, me, Rox, and Carl?" Jen asked as she stroked my package through my pants.

She then watched closely for a moment as Jess and Jamie held Vicky, much to her comfort.

"Who will watch Vicky?" I asked the only question that really mattered in this case.

"Pam already agreed, though she naturally wants to be paid in sex later," Jen assured me.

"Gladly approved, of course," I smiled at that prospect as well, not minding at all the idea of fucking that cougar.

"I thought so. Knowing Pam, she doesn't think that it's a great day unless she's been fucked by at least one or two of you guys, preferably all three," Jen commented.

"Yeah, I noticed. She's as insatiable as the rest of us. Pregnancy has just made her even more so," I grinned.

"And to think that she was almost my mother-in-law! Now she likes to eat me out and suck my husband's dick. The other night, she let me suck her tits, insisted on it, even. Then she licked my butt for close to an hour," Jen first shouted, and then whispered.

"What happened after that?" I probed, truly curious.

"Garth joined us and we sucked his cock. Then he fucked each of us in alternating strokes. Finally, he pulled out and came all over my face and hair, which I quickly cleaned off, but only after letting him take a picture of me with the facial," she confessed with some awkwardness still.

"Hey, right about then, Carl and I were swapping back and forth between Jess and Jamie while Roxanne kept an eye on Vicky. You know me. I don't get jealous. Garth is no longer the Enemy these days," I reassured Jen with a tongue kiss to reinforce my point.

"Well, you know me, too. I live to serve, even if I can be a bitch at times. Please don't pretend otherwise. I know what I am. It's mostly when I'm just unhappy, you know. Which is why I have been pretty good of late, I think. I am happier than I have ever been in my life. Deep down, I was a slave looking for her master, in vain, up to now. Now you are here. You, Master. I might slip at times and call you Jack for whatever reason, but you're Master to me, I promise. As far as I am concerned, you are Master. With you, I am home," Jen kissed me back with equal ardor, if not more.

"That explains the tramp stamp. Still not sure what explains my bizarre power over everyone. It doesn't seem to be limited at all. I have to meet anyone who can defy it," I remarked as we watched Jess and Jamie feed each other wedding cake, having handed Vicky over to Pam.

"Master, I suspect that's something that will remain a mystery for a good long while. Much as you're naturally, intellectually curious, which is admirable, I really doubt that we'll ever grasp why you have this power. However, perhaps, by using it more than you have, you can discover more about it. That's the key to any kind of further understanding, though I'm not sure what you hoped to hear from me, other than my opinion, of course," Jen spoke her mind.

"Well, you know that I value your opinion, as always. Perhaps you're right. You're a very intelligent young woman, always have been. I admit that I haven't used it as much yet because my needs were fairly simple. I was in no great hurry for wealth and power just yet, it being more of a distant prospect, but perhaps I should pursue those more aggressively now that we are parents. To be successful enough to be able to retire young and still provide well for Vicky and the ones on the way, that would be rather nice. Bye, bye apartment, hello, mansion," I smiled.

"We are running out of space rather fast and it can be quite a drag to share a two bedroom and two bathroom apartment with three other women and my man. Not counting all of the guests. So, yes, please, Master ... my sweet Jack, my loving, handsome, and wonderful husband ... please do that for us, for me and our daughter especially," Jen pleaded with me.

"We need a place large enough for you, me, Cheryl, Jess, Jamie, Vicky, Pam, Garth, Carl, and Roxanne, I think, plus the ones on the way. Then we can do our thing without having to commute, you know. It's normally a tall order, but I believe that we can work this out in this case, honey," I assured my slave/wife.

"Quite true, I agree," Garth interjected, indicating that he was back, this time with a very satisfied Cheryl in tow, her bridal gown back on as she winked at me and slipped her panties into my left front pocket.

"I creamed those more times than you can begin to count, and giving them to you has me slick and squirming with delight. Thank you for getting me properly fucked on my first fertile day of the month. I have so many swimmers from you guys in me that if I don't conceive now, I must be barren," Cheryl nibbled my ear slightly to convince me of how much that turned her on.

"Oh, baby, you'll conceive. Do you hear me? You will conceive!" I guaranteed Cheryl, knowing instinctively that I could even command her ovaries to make enough eggs.

Jen shivered when she heard that, the goose bumps rising on her body as she heard my suddenly quite dominant voice. I think that we all realized that I had just turned a corner in my authority and control over the world around me. Jen wanted me to expand the use of my powers, and now I had. Involuntary bodily functions were under my power as well as voluntary ones. There was also the matter of, having been relatively mild-mannered before, my personality starting to shift just a little. The power had begun to affect how I thought of myself and others. I was now more demanding, more forceful, at least when I wished to be, though the mild-mannered, "Clark Kent" persona was still there for my use as needed.

Yes, things were changing ... while I didn't quite know why, perhaps it was best to just follow my sweet slave's advice. Use the power and see where that leads me, she said. In the absence of any real leads that could guide me to answers, it sounded good enough to me. In the meantime, I had a house to find for the new, growing family. It wasn't going to get any smaller, after all.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Mind Over Management Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds