• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mass Effect Anguish Ch. 01

Mass Effect Anguish Ch. 01

Commander Shepard groaned woozily as she felt a hand fist in her hair. Wrenching her hair back she grew aware that her naked body was rocking back and forth as something long and scaly slid deep inside her. What was she doing? Wasn't she supposed to be chasing down Saren? Struggling to look back over her shoulder the Hero of Elysium's green eyes widened when she saw who it was slamming himself into her.

Saren Arterius. Rogue Spectre, Wanted criminal, and more importantly Agent of the Reapers. Staring at the barefaced Turian with the synthetic arm Shepard could only gawk as he continued to thrust into her hard from behind. Wait, but where were they? Looking around at the surrounding trees and splendor Shepard realized they were in the council chambers. She was being fucked on the Presidium!

But why was she on the Presidium? Pondering this Shepard didn't resist as Saren pumped his strange alien shaft in and out of her. Instead she allowed him to adjust her rolling her onto her back and spreading her legs before plunging back into her. She wasn't even aware of the hard, sharp gasps escaping from her lips as her Turian adversary pounded her cunt. No she was to busy studying the ceiling wondering why she was here. It had definitely been important. Something extremely important. Like life altering important. She tried to focus on whatever it had been that was so important, but it kept slipping away like the memory was coated in grease and her mind could just not grip it.

Hips bouncing beneath Saren's hard, controlled thrusts Shepard's face took on a curious expression. She was being fucked. By Saren. In the Council Chambers. On the Presidium. But how had she gotten there? A warm sensation spreading through her groin drew her attention away for a moment as she looked up at the Turian who had frozen and was clearly ejaculating inside, filling her with his dextro spunk.

But wasn't that bad? Shepard could've sworn Dextro and Levo proteins weren't supposed to mix since they would kill whatever species got it in them. Looking at the strange grey fluid that seemed to resemble semen pour out of her filled pussy Shepard concluded that if it didn't feel bad then it was probably fine. In fact she was feeling oddly good at the moment, but she couldn't figure out why. It was at that moment that Saren's hips began churning again and Shepard became aware of the hard alien member inside her. He's got some great hips she thought as he twisted and grinded in a variety of ways that sent pleasant tingles through her well worked pussy, Why don't I like him again?

Just like with the Council Chambers Shepard struggled to put two and two together as Saren had her sliding back and forth across his dick. It didn't make any sense. She remembered really not liking the Turian, even hating him, but as he pounded away at her soaking womanhood she couldn't figure out why. Afterall, this felt amazing, she thought lying supine beneath him as her moist tunnel swallowed his length, almost welcoming him inside her. So why was a voice in her head telling her that this was bad? It can't be that bad, she thought arching her hips slightly so that he had an easier time angling into her, I mean why would he take the time to please me like this if he was a bad guy.

Maybe I was wrong about him? Looking up and studying the Turian working her over she found herself looking into his blue LED glowing eyes. Do all Turians have this much stamina? she wondered as her hips absorbed his hard blows accepting every single one.

"Don't worry Shepard, Sovereign altered my blood so that my seed won't kill you," the Turian said with a malicious grin that Shepard found downright heartwarming. See, she told herself, he is a nice guy. Sovereign even changed him so his jizz won't kill me. She felt much better about him fucking her. Then when it seemed that her memories would abandon her they latched onto one of the last sentence Saren had uttered. ...Shepard, Sovereign atered my blood so that...Sovereign altered...Sovereign...

And just like that it all came back.

Eden Prime. Nihlus being shot in cold blood by Saren. Pursuing him from Feros to Noveria then finally to Vermire. Losing Kaidan Alenko in a nuclear blast thanks to Saren's men. Chasing him to Ilos only to find it being a portal to the citadel. Then fighting through his Geth horde only to walk into a concussive bomb that had sent her flying before she'd hit something with the force of a freight train and blacked out.

Screaming out in rage Shepard planted both feet in Saren's chest and kicked him off and out of her. The moment his cock left her, her womanhood seemed to buzz in annoyance, but Shepard was to busy staggering to her feet to notice. Why was she so weak? Where were Ashley and Liara? Why in the hell had she let Saren fuck her? He even came inside! Questions ran through her mind at light speed, but she first focused on arming herself. Naked or not she wouldn't go down without a fight.

A high cruel laugh sounded behind her as Saren stood to his full height. Naked as well, his length stood proudly before her drawing her green eyes to it. That had been inside her? Jesus Christ, she thought morbidly as she sunk into a combat crouch preparing herself for a potentially painful death. While she was an N7 operative and proficient in a number of martial arts so was Saren and he was a biotic. The ability to move matter would easily trump anything she could throw at him in her tire, naked form. Shepard gritted her teeth, but she wouldn't just surrender, oh no. She would go down fighting like the Alliance Marine she was. She was just about to lunge forward when Saren's laughter finally tapered off and looking at her evilly he said one word, "CUM."

The next instant it was like a supernova went off between her legs. Dropping to her knees Shepard's hands flew to her sex trying to suppress the orgasmic waves of rapture that were flowing through her. She was so heavily weakened by the force of the orgasm that she wasn't able to even move as Saren walked methodically behind her and kicked her in the back, sending her pitching forward. Catching herself on her hands at the last moment Shepard could do nothing as she felt Saren line the tip of his cock up with the slit of her pussy. Then with one deliberate thrust he was back inside her.

"Oh god no," she gasped as Saren's thrusting began to rock her back and forth. It felt good. To good. Before it had been like she was in a dream, there but not there. Now she could feel every inch of Saren's oddly ridged and rough cock. And it was amazing. "The fuck?" said Shepard shaking her head at the thought as she tried to come up with a way to escape Saren's grasp. She couldn't be thinking about that when she should be escaping. It didn't matter how his hips felt against hers as he churned her pussy, or how his cock hit spots inside of her that she wasn't aware even existed, or how every moment of this kept getting better and bett- "No," she cried out slamming her hand on the ground. She had to focus on getting away. She needed to get away. But to her horror the more she was fucked, the harder it seemed to think about anything else outside of how to get fucked even harder.

"It's alright Shepard," Saren crowed in her ear, "You put up an adequate challenge, but you never would have won. The Reapers are eternal, they cannot die, and cannot be defeated. As their agent I know this. And as their agent I will be allowed to loyally serve them until the end of the cycle. And until the end I will be needing a pet, somebody to 'relieve my tensions' if you will. And you know what Shepard...I think I found her."

"NOOOOO," Shepard cried out, arms slumping beneath her as her strength gave away. She couldn't fight him anymore. Every stroke was rapture. Every inch of him was heaven. NO! She could still fight! "Never," she rasped, barely believing it herself as she lay there face down ass up taking it hard from the rogue spectre.

"Oh Shepard," Saren smiled warmly, "Your resistance is impressive, but like your Alliance it will fall. After all the process has already begun. I came in you three times while you were unconscious. My semen is already inside of you, taking hold. Infecting you. Changing you. Indoctrinating you."

"No," Shepard gasped her faltering will scattering to the winds beneath this news. She was being indoctrinated. Turned over to the enemy's side against her will. Even as she sat lay there staring blankly down the Council Chamber steps she could feel her cunt grasping onto him. Pleasuring him. Obeying him.

"So I think as your new master I will allow you commendation for your good behavior," The Turian, "Another load of my finest semen. How about it Shepard? Do you think you'd like another injection of my batter?"

"Ye-" Shepard began to answer before slapping a hand to her mouth to cut off the words her traitorous body was trying to utter. Horrifyingly after only a few more strokes from Sarens magic shaft her hand dropped and she knew the inevitable was coming. "Yes, Yes Saren I want your cum," she gasped desperately pushing herself back to her elbows as Saren's pace picked up rapidly at her words.

"Oh you do, do you?" Saren said sardonically as he ran a talon beneath her chin and forced her back on her knees. Pulling back on her throat Saren forced the Commander to contort her body backwards placing the top of her head against his chest looking at him as her ass stuck to his groin like glue. Significantly taller than the short human woman Saren looked down at the beautiful green eyed Valkrie of the Alliance forces as rutted inside her. Then leaning downward he gave a chaste kiss to her lips, "Then address me by my title pet."

Shepard shuddered as she looked up into his eyes for the second time. This time it was different, she was much more aware. She was aware of the pounding cock ramming through her like a locomotive. She was aware of her body betraying her as it gave in and enjoyed the pure, unadulterated fucking it was getting. And she was aware that as she looked up into his eyes nothing else mattered. Only him. He was all that mattered. He was all she wanted. All she would ever wish for again. He owned her. In body and soul. She was his. For now and ever. "Please give me your cum master," she whispered feeling the urgency her words sent through him as she spoke. He was relishing in conquering her like this. In fucking her into submission. In making her surrender to his cock. "I want your seed Master Arterius, please give it to me," she begged louder this time, more reverent to his presence. She realized how much she wanted it now, wanted the slow burn of his seed spreading through her womb.

"Very soon my pet," Saren groaned victoriously basking in his breaking of the best humanity had to offer. Seeing her impaled upon him as he prepared to fill her womb to the brim yet again Saren felt a sense of vindication spread through him which he had never felt before. He may not have been able to save all of his people or stop the reapers, but in this moment he had fucked Commander Shepard, the hero of Elysium, First human Spectre, and made her beg for it, "I'm cumming pet. Take it all."

Shepard's mouth hung silently open as the most euphoric sensation traveled through her. A warmth unlike anything she'd ever felt traveled through her pussy radiating out until it spread through her body like one big wave of pleasure. She'd been cumming nonstop since she'd come out of her daze, but nothing like this. Her master had cum in her. He'd given her his glorious seed. She could feel it spreading through her womb covering every inch of her insides. Shepard smiled as her legs shook and her pussy clenched him in worship. This was what she had wanted. She was so happy...

Reluctantly pulling out of the near comatose Shepard Saren stood laughing as he noticed shepard sit up woozily and stare at his length. "What Shepard, you haven't had enough yet?" he asked as his length rapidly recovered, evidence of his superiority through joining the Reapers.

Shepard shook her head, "Can I clean it master? I shouldn't leave you with my sticky juices all over."

Impressed Saren nodded with a razor sharp toothed smile, watching as the once proud Commander began to run her tongue up and down his length lapping up her juices off his shaft, "Go ahead my pet, enjoy."

**So who should come next?

**Should Jack get a hard welcome back from Cerberus?

**Maybe Miranda should have some family bonding with dear old daddy?

**Can Morinth pull the stick out of Samara's ass...or maybe push it in?

**Or even continuing Shepard and Saren's knew dynamic perhaps?

**But most importantly, What would you like to see?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mass Effect Anguish Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 403 milliseconds