• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Sample Day

Sample Day

12

On Tuesdays Bruce ate lunch at the upscale grocery store just a mile from home. It was a habit he and his wife had developed a few years before. Tuesdays were sample days.

Walking to the store upped their appetites and gave them an excuse to indulge. Also, since the portions were small they never felt guilty about having two or three desserts in addition to all the other good food.

Greeted at the door by an employee giving them a flyer titled "The Specials", Bruce and Claire would make their way to the coffee shop. There they would enjoy a small sample of coffee, usually with a seasonal flavor. From there they headed to the deli where samples of meat, salads and shrimp often were served. Part of the lure was the discovery of what would be offered but also they enjoyed the social component.

When they both took an early retirement, they were introduced to the unofficial "Sample Club" at Henri's Grocery Store. Earlier in their marriage they wouldn't have dreamed of shopping regularly at the store. The higher prices would have kept them away along with the average age of the shoppers. Now, in their later 60's, Bruce and Claire found a common ground with the other shoppers. They were similar in age and life experience and were happy to pay the higher prices as long as they could enjoy the perks as well.

For a couple of years Bruce and Claire enjoyed their Tuesday lunches among friends as they meandered their way through the dressed up aisles. Then came the day that everything changed.

One morning Bruce woke and padded off to the bathroom for his shower. When he returned to the bedside he was surprised to find Claire still in bed. She usually got up to make coffee while he showered and then would take a shower of her own. Bruce called out to her and then walked over to her side of the bed as panic began to build in him. Quickly he realized that she was gone.

The next few weeks were a blur for Bruce. His beloved wife of almost 50 years had quietly died of a stroke in the night. Her body was cold and vacant by the time he woke that morning. Family and friends surrounded Bruce and he found comfort in knowing that she had a full and wonderful life.

For a while Bruce stayed close to home, sorting through her things and reliving their long life together. Then one day a couple from their Tuesday lunch group came by and invited him to come back. "You have to eat, Bruce. You may as well do it cheaply." They joked with urgency.

The next Tuesday Bruce forced himself to make the walk to Henri's for lunch. As he entered, the greeter not only handed him a "Specials" sheet but also gave him a light hug. He was greeted by good friends and not so close ones as well. He began to relax, realizing what a community of friends he had, whereas he had taken them for granted for so long. His mind raced as he tried to imagine what Claire would have thought if she had been in his shoes.

Bruce made his way from the coffee shop to the deli, stopping to talk to friends and sometimes struggling to remember their names. Claire wouldn't have had to struggle with names, he thought ruefully. Many asked about his wife, some not knowing about her passing, and all were sympathetic and kind.

After the deli, Bruce made his way to the meat section. The selection was always first rate and the sample lady always had amazing smells coming from her electric fry pan. Although Claire often sweetly reminded him about his cholesterol, the meat department was by far his favorite stop in the sample lunch circuit.

At the electric fry pan table, the woman was creating a masterpiece with steak, onions and peppers. He was drawn to the smell like a bee to a daffodil. He had seen her many times over the past few years but never remembered hearing her name. Claire would have known it, he thought. In an attempt to fill in the missing parts created by Claire's passing, Bruce boldly introduced himself as he took a sample of the meat mixture.

"Hi there. That smells incredible! Hey, I know I've seen you serving many times, but I don't think I've ever introduced myself. I'm Bruce."

Jan looked up, startled to actually be engaging in conversation with one of the customers. Usually the Tuesday lunch crowd concentrated on getting as many samples as possible and didn't interact much with the servers.

"Well, hi back. I'm Jan. I'm glad it smells good to you. Hope it tastes just as good." She smiled at him as he took a bite. Looking her in the eye he then closed his in an exaggerated 'this is amazing' kind of look. She laughed and thanked him for the compliment.

Bruce quickly placed a couple packages of the meat in his cart and said, "I would love the recipe for that. I'm not much of a cook but I guess I'll have to learn." Then he moved onto the other sample stations and Jan kept busy cooking and feeding other lunch lovers.

Jan had worked for Henri's Grocery for 4 years. When her husband traded her in for a younger model, Jan was just 48 and far too young to retire. She had mostly stayed home to raise kids during her marriage and although she didn't have to work to support herself, she didn't like being alone all the time. The kids were grown and off living their lives and so she looked for something to keep herself busy.

A friend introduced her to the world of Sample selling at the grocery store and being a natural hostess, she took to it right away. She quickly learned that she had the natural ability to sell underwear to a nudist enjoying a day at the beach. At least that's what others told her and by the amount of product she sold, she believed it was true.

Each Tuesday over the next month Bruce made it point to stop at Jan's stand for a delicious sample. He liked her warm attitude and the way she seemed to really enjoy her job. He could tell that she really enjoyed the mostly older couples that came regularly and found the young children especially entertaining. Mothers would bring their preschoolers, let them run loose and then wonder why people got irritated. Jan remembered those harried days and found the action amusing.

More and more Jan began to look forward to Bruce's regular visits. At first she felt sorry for him and would draw him out in an attempt to lighten his loneliness. Over time though, she began to see his humor coming through. He was charming but with a smart edge that kept others on their toes. Obviously well liked by the other seniors, she began to notice the looks he received from the unattached women. Jan was sure that Bruce noticed but chose to ignore the looks and occasional hints.

One Tuesday Jan was running late and by the time she got to the store another salesperson had taken her usual spot. That irritated her because it wasn't supposed to happen that way but she made the best of the situation as she set up the stand in the bakery area.

After most of the lunch rush had passed, Jan looked up to see Bruce pushing his cart toward her stand. A broad smile lit up his face as he approached her and said, "Jan, I'm glad to see you. I wondered about you when you weren't in your usual spot."

Jan greeted him warmly and then said, "Yes, it was an unexpected change today. I can't work in the bakery too often though. I think I've gained 5 pounds today just because of the smell."

They laughed comfortably before Bruce said, "I was thinking, there's a new restaurant that opened downtown and I hear it's really good. Any chance you might be free to have dinner with me Friday night?"

Surprised but pleased, Jan agreed to the date and they made a plan and exchanged cell numbers. All the rest of the afternoon Jan thought about Bruce and their dinner date, smiling to herself.

Bruce walked home from the store, whistling all the way. It had been almost 6 months since Claire died and of course some would question him dating after such a short amount of time but Bruce was ready. Mostly he was ready for companionship and the friendship of a lovely woman. The thought of spending time with Jan outside of sample day pleased him. She was young and vibrant and in his opinion, she was beautiful.

Friday afternoon Jan dressed carefully for their date. She tried not to place too much importance on the evening but she had known for a while that Bruce was interested in her and expected that he wanted more than just casual dating. She wasn't really sure what she wanted but she was open to discovering that over time.

Bruce pulled in her driveway at 6:30 on the dot and walked up to the door. Jan invited him in and said, "Bruce, you look great!" And she meant it. His dignified look was accented by his dark grey suit coat. His trimmed beard was grey and warmed his face. She loved that he shaved his head and even had commented on it in the store.

Jan was dressed in a simple but elegant dress with sexy shoes. Her nails were freshly done and her makeup was perfect. He leaned over to kiss her cheek and said softly, "You look beautiful, Jan. Of course you even look beautiful in your sample apron so I'm not surprised but..." He trailed off, unable to complete the sentence.

The restaurant was trendy and delicious but unfortunately very loud as well. They enjoyed picking out their lobsters from the huge tub but right after they finished eating they agreed that if they wanted to talk, it was best that they leave.

The night was gorgeous so they decided to walk along the nearby river walk. An old stone bridge was nearby and they walked to the middle of it, just enjoying the stars and the moon. Other couples were out walking as well and the mood was romantic.

They talked as they stood on the bridge and skillfully Jan drew Bruce out of his shell. He told her about his wife, her passing and the adjustments he had had to make. He shared about his loneliness and about coming to the point of wanting more in his life. Jan was touched that he shared so much with her and found herself wanting to comfort him.

Standing close to each other, Bruce reached for Jan's hand and they took comfort from each other. She began to tell him of her failed marriage and the loneliness she had lived with for so long. Soon holding hands wasn't enough and they came together in a sweet kiss. They stood on the bridge for a long time just sharing their thoughts and desires.

When Bruce dropped her off that night, both wondered what would happen. Neither was bold enough to make a direct move. There was none of the desperate, 'I need you. Have sex with me!' They were both too old-school for that and they also were not in a hurry. When the door closed behind him, they both stood on opposite sides with butterflies in their stomachs and satisfaction on their lips.

Early the next morning Bruce decided it was late enough and called Jan. "I really had a great time last night. For the first time in a long time I feel like I'm alive. I wanted to ask if you had plans today. I would love to go for a long bike ride and show you some really great places."

Jan quickly rearranged her schedule in her head and agreed. After checking with him on what to wear and bring, they set a time and Jan got ready quickly. Again Bruce was right on time roaring into the driveway on his motorcycle. She didn't have much experience riding on one and was little nervous but she trusted Bruce and was excited about the day.

Bruce and Jan took off on their adventure. He knew the best winding routes that were picturesque and breathtaking. She quickly adjusted to riding with him and trusted him completely. For lunch they turned off onto an unmarked road and after a time crossed a lovely old bridge into a beautiful valley. There was a small winery with a mostly outdoor restaurant where they drank wonderful wine and ate until they couldn't eat any more. It was a wonderful place and after lunch they walked through the vineyard.

Bruce spotted some deer in the field close by and stood behind Jan to point them out. She felt comfortable in his arms so she turned and they kissed sweetly but then with growing passion. Standing there for long minutes, their relationship became more in that moment. The rest of the day was filled with light shopping and driving. The weather was perfect and allowed them to ride together until late in the evening.

When they got back to Jan's house, she invited him inside. Her place was small but warm. They sat on the couch just cuddling for a long time but then the passion again began to grow and they moved back, looking deeply into each others' eyes. Bruce verbalized the question their eyes asked, "I want to stay and make love to you, but only if you want to, Jan." She answered with a firm kiss, standing and pulling him with her to her room.

Standing next to the bed, Jan began to remove his clothes. He stepped out of his jeans but stopped her as she began to pull down his briefs. Silently he led her to sit with him on the edge of the bed.

"Jan, maybe I should have told you this already but it's hard for me to admit. Claire and I were married a long time but we never had a very good sex life. It was very basic for the first 10 years or so but then tapered off until we rarely had any sex at all. I loved her, don't get me wrong, but our sex life was pretty much non-existent. When we did have sex, it was in the dark, missionary position and under 10 minutes. We never had oral sex, in fact I've never had a blow job."

Jan listened in stunned silence. She couldn't imagine not having sex in a marriage. The fact that he had never even been given a blow job was sad and she was suddenly angry for him. Her heart broke as he hung his head. Jan knew she couldn't change the past for him but she also knew she could spoil him, at least for that night.

Jan softly said, "Bruce, I'm glad you told me. It means a lot to me that you trust me enough to share something so personal. Thank you for that. Now, I have a question for you. Would you like me to show you, to coach you how to make love? I'm not talking about sex - I'm sure you know the mechanics of the act - but making love is more than mechanics. Would you let me lead you through it?" Bruce's face was a bright red but he smiled and nodded at Jan.

Jan stood and slowly undressed in front of him, being sure to leave the light on. Then dressed in only her bra and panties, she knelt before him and touched his cock through his briefs. He jumped at her touch and Jan realized that she would have to move slowly if he was going to last very long. She slipped his briefs down his legs and ran her hands over his body as she reached her tongue out to lick the tip of his head. He gasped as she ran her tongue around the lip of his thick head. His hands began to play with her hair as she tempted and teased him. When she thought he could tolerate it, she began to run her lips up and down the shaft, leaving small kisses as she moved on him. His breathing became louder and moans soon followed. He laid back on the bed and allowed her to pleasure and pamper him.

Suddenly he stiffened and cried out, "I'm going to cum soon!" With that Jan backed off and moved to lay beside him on the bed. She left his cock alone and began to lick his lips, teasing his mouth open. They kissed for a long time as his hands roamed over her breasts and his cock settled down. He removed her bra and panties and explored her breasts with wonder. Always before it was dark when he and his wife had sex and his eyes took in the movement of Jan's beautiful large tits with wonder. The feel of her, the smell of her, the way the soft globes moved against his face, all of her and all of it threatened to overwhelm him and soon he felt he would cum any moment.

Again, Jan realized that and moved slightly away from him. Kissing him deeply seemed to calm his cock so each time he came close to cumming, that's what she went back to doing. Bruce's fingers tentatively sought her pussy so Jan encouraged him with her own hand. Together they explored the soft, wet folds and secret treasures of her sex. He thrilled at touching her and was especially touched that she showed him what to do, where to touch.

He raised himself above her and gently asked, "Jan, can I use my mouth? I've never done that before but I really want to. I really want to make you feel as good as you've made me feel."

Jan smiled at him and encouraged him to lay between her legs. She knew from experience that the first time a man goes down on a woman is often not the best but she was willing to be patient. She propped herself on her elbows and watched as he carefully stuck his tongue out between her legs. Putting her hand on his cheek, she guided him into her, even pointing out where to lick and where to suck. She kept up a stream of words to encourage and direct him. "Yes, baby, lick me right there. Mmmmmm, suck on that little button. Oh yea, that feels so good."

Admittedly, she was using her words to encourage and direct in the beginning but after a while he began to take over and words and moans genuinely flowed from her mouth. More than a few times she yelled out, "Fuck yes!"

Bruce proved to be an amazing pussy licker, giving Jan two very powerful cums. Finally she had to push him away because the feelings grew too intense. For a moment he looked a bit dejected but she kissed him fully and reassured him that everything was just incredible. He hesitated to kiss her after eating her pussy because tasting cum wasn't something that ever happened in his marriage. Claire considered tasting anything of a sexual nature to be nasty. That Jan insisted on tasting herself on his tongue was new and very exciting for Bruce.

Jan knew the time had come for them to 'seal the deal' so she reached for his cock. It was only partially hard so she smiled at him erotically and moved down to take him in her mouth once again. He sighed and worked hard to control himself, wondering if he would be able to hold out. Then she sensed that he again was getting close to cumming so she straddled his hips and taking his hardened cock in her hand, she placed it at her tight hole and lowered herself down on him. His breath caught and he moaned loudly as he was enveloped in her warmth. His hands moved over her tits, pulling on her nipples as she rode him much like she rode his bike.

Watching his face, she noticed his eyes widen as he released his hot cum into her pussy. It wasn't a long fuck but she didn't mind. She felt him throb deep inside of her and watched as a smile spread across his face. She waited until his cock slipped from her body and then curled up to his side. The relaxed look on his face spoke volumes.

Cuddled in his arms, Jan let out a long sigh and whispered, "So, how was that, lover?" She lifted her head so she could watch his face as he answered her.

"That was amazing! I never imagined..." Again his voice trailed off, not able to finish the sentence.

Jan snuggled in closer to him and ran her hand over the front of his body. Eventually she took his limp cock in her hand and playfully squeezed. Bruce chuckled and said, "I'm afraid he's done. At my age I probably should be happy with one cum for the day."

Taking his cock more firmly in her hand, Jan said, "Oh, you'll be surprised. That was great but it was just a sample of what's to come." She leaned over him and took his chin in her hand as she continued to stroke his soft cock. "Just wait, baby. I'm going to serve you much more than samples today. You are going to get the full meal with me."

Slowly Jan ran her tongue down his body and positioned herself between his legs. As she moved in closer to lick his balls, he gasped and suddenly grasped the meaning of her words. Smiling broadly, he spread his legs wider for her and placed his hands in her hair. Then with a jolt akin to electricity, his cock twitched and began slowly hardening. Unable to form a coherent sentence, he thought, 'So this is the full meal! And I've been settling for samples...'

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Sample Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds