• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brothers Pt. 12

Brothers Pt. 12

Jesse and I were sitting on the couch, naked, looking up at our father. His teeth were clenched; his mouth was twisted into a grimace. He didn't say anything, just stood there, breathing loudly through his nose. My heart was pounding like never before.

He would punish us. I didn't know how, but I knew it was coming. I was honestly surprised he hadn't hit us yet. His face was beet red. My dad looked us over. I was embarrassed, I couldn't imagine how Jesse was feeling. His own cum was still sliding down his chest, mine was still probably warm inside him.

"Jesse," my father finally said, "go clean yourself up."

Jesse nodded, and went to leave the living room. He glanced back quickly at me, giving me an apologetic look, before rushing off upstairs to shower. I turned back to my father.

"What the fuck was that, Michael?" He nearly shouted at me. I looked down.

"I come back to grab my wallet, and find you and your brother fucking on the couch?" He was fuming. He was pacing back and forth in front of me, tugging at his hair.

"I love him Dad." I said quietly, looking up at him. He practically snarled, before slapping me across the face. This one hurt. He wasn't trying to teach a lesson, he just wanted to inflict pain. I looked back at him, my eyes filling.

"You're sick. You're both sick."

I didn't respond. Just sat there, waiting. But I didn't cry. I wouldn't. I hadn't cried in five years, not since our parents divorced. I wouldn't let myself cry now.

My father sighed, sitting on the chair across from me. He wanted to hit me where it hurt.

"My plane is leaving tomorrow night. I expect one of you to be on it."

***

My father hadn't let Jesse and I alone since he'd caught us. It'd been twenty-four hours. Jesse and I hadn't spoken to one another. Our father had stayed up all night, watching in the hallway. Neither of us tried to sneak out of our rooms to see each other anyway. None of us had gotten any sleep.

"Jesse, I'll drive you to school now." I said numbly, grabbing the truck keys from the counter.

"Jesse can drive himself." My father said sternly. I looked between my brother and my father.

"I have class too. It's fine." I replied cautiously.

"Well, then I suppose one of you is going to have to walk." My father said. And then he opened up his newspaper and started to read. End of discussion.

Jesse's skin was ashen. His eyes were sunken in. He looked like a zombie. And without having gotten any sleep, he acted like one, too. I didn't want him driving. But I didn't have a choice. Jesse's math class started in fifteen, my English class started in a half hour. I tossed him the keys.

"I expect you home at four, Jesse." My father said as Jesse slowly walked outside. He nodded dumbly, but didn't say anything.

I waited a few minutes until I head the truck start, before I headed outside into the sun. I could make it to school in a half hour if I walked. I could make it there in half that time if I ran. So that's what I did.

I had this entire sordid situation figured out. Jesse and I would blow off class, and we'd just drive. Drive to a new town, and then we'd fly, fly to a new country. And then, we'd be fine. No father, no mother, just Jesse and I. We'd make things work somehow.

When I reached the school I was panting. My legs had carried me faster than I thought they ever could. I ran past the English wing, and headed for the math hallway. Jesse was outside his class, waiting for it to start.

"Jesse!" I said, pulling him into a tight hug. His arms wrapped around me, and we just held each other. I buried my nose in his hair, smelling him, breathing him in. God, I needed him. There was no way we could be separated, there's no way I could deal with that.

"Jesse, let's go baby. Let's go." I said, pulling away from him slightly. He looked up at me, his green eyes filling with confusion.

"Go where? I can't go, I have class."

"Jess, that's not important. We need to leave here. We need to get away, go to a different city. Just me and you." I took his face in my hands, looking desperately into his eyes. I needed to make him understand.

"Oh Mike," He pulled away, looked down at the ground and swallowed thickly. "I thought about this all last night... I'm going with Dad."

My heart dropped right out of my chest and fell to the floor, split into a million tiny pieces.

"No. No. Absolutely not."

"Mike, what were we thinking? This has to stop. What? Were we going to graduate, get good jobs, get married, have kids? You know that this will never work. And maybe... maybe this is good. Maybe it's good that he caught us, stopped us, before this got too heavy."

"Got too heavy? Jesse, I love you. How much heavier could it have possibly gotten?" I took his hands in mine, and he looked down at the ground, not meeting my eyes.

"I have to go to class, Mike. Let me go." His voice was firm. His eyes met mine and he looked so much older than himself. I'd never seen him so... adult before.

"Please." It was nearly a whisper. He looked up at me, his eyes widened slightly in shock. He'd never seen me so... weak before. I'd never felt so weak before. Jesse stood frozen for a few moments before he finally sucked in a deep breath.

"Okay, Michael. Okay."

I grabbed his hand and led him to the school parking lot. I was aware of how unstable I was, but I tried to ignore it. I could feel the tears threatening to spill over, the fear creeping up my spine. This was it. Once we did this, there was really no going back, ever.

"The keys, Jesse." I said, standing by the driver's side of the truck. Jesse looked at me and raised his eyebrow. He seemed so... level-headed. It caught me off guard. Did he know something I didn't? How could he be so calm?

"Maybe I should drive." He said quietly. I scoffed. He never drove, not when I was able to.

"Why? No. Give me the keys." I had meant for it to sound strong, but my voice was wavering. I was losing it. It was so unfamiliar, and so...embarrassing. It was embarrassing for him to see me so weak.

"Mike, you aren't fit to drive."

I stared at him for a few seconds. Then, reluctantly I moved to the passenger side, and climbed it. I avoided looking at Jesse as he climbed into the driver's side and turned the truck on.

As he pulled out of the parking lot, I was overcome with emotion.

I was ashamed. I had never before been weak in front of my brother, not even when our parents divorced. And I was scared. I couldn't lose him again. I couldn't give away my little brother for another five years. Who knows how much would change? Would he still love me when we could be together again? Would he still need me, the same way he needed me now?

Did he need me now? He wanted to go with Dad. He wanted to stop this before things got too heavy. He wanted to stop this.

He. Wants. To. Stop.

And suddenly, I was crying. And it wasn't the strong, silent type of crying either. I was sobbing. My entire body was shaking, big, wet tears spilt down my cheek and I was gasping.

"Mike." Jesse said, turning to me. "Michael, it's okay."

"You can't leave me, Jesse, you can't leave me." I sobbed, wiping my cheek with the back of my hand.

Jesse pulled the truck into a parking lot and turned it off, before leaning over to cup my face. He wiped the tears from my cheek with his thumb.

"Michael, look at me, I'm right here. I'm right here." He said softly, stroking my cheeks. I rested my forehead onto his shoulder and his hands moved to my back, rubbing it gently.

"Jess, I can't lose you again, you don't understand. I can't lose you again." I said, clinging to him.

"Shshsh, I'm not going anywhere. I'm right here, it's okay." He cooed.

"But you want to stop." I said, shaking against him.

"No, baby, no. I'm just scared, okay, that's all."

"You need to trust me, Jesse. I'm going to take care of you. I've always taken care of you, haven't I? We need to run away, Jesse. We need to get out of here." I said, I was still talking in gasps, trying to reclaim my breath.

"I trust you, Mike. We'll run away, okay? We just need to rest first. Come." Jesse said, pulling away from me. I looked out the window, we were in a hotel parking lot. It was a sleazy hotel, cheap rooms for cheap people. It was only a few blocks from the house. Our father would definitely look for us here.

"No, Jess. This is too close to the house. Dad'll find us here." I said, grabbing his hand roughly as he moved for the door.

"No, Michael. We need to rest. We haven't slept. I trust you, now you need to trust me." His voice was firm, there was no room for debate. I swallowed and nodded.

We climbed out of the truck, and walked towards the hotel. I managed to stop crying, but I knew that I looked pretty terrible. I waited by the entrance while Jesse went to pay for our room.

"Hey, guess what Michael? I got room 23. That has to be a good sign, right?" Jesse said, waving the key at me. I sniffled and nodded my head. 23 is our favourite number.

I intertwined my fingers with his and followed him to the room. How was he keeping it all together?

Jesse unlocked the room and I followed him inside, shutting the door behind me.

"What happened to me Jesse?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper. His eyebrows furrowed.

"I never used to be so weak." I said, sinking down onto the bed. I could feel my eyes filling once more, but I blinked the tears back. I couldn't cry again. Once I started I wouldn't be able to stop. There were so many questions that flooded my brain.

How were we going to survive? How would we escape our father? And worst of all, did Jesse even really love me? He was willing to give me up so easily. It was like he didn't even want to fight for it, for us.

"It's okay to be vulnerable Mike. It's just me." He said softly, sitting next to me.

"I never used to be this way." I whispered, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Mike, this is okay. You don't need to be strong all the time, I'm here. I love you. We're brothers, I'll love you no matter what." His hands trailed up and down my back, soothing me.

"How can you be so strong? Aren't you scared at all?"

"Michael, you need me to be strong right now. That's how I'm being so strong." He said.

"I'm sorry." My voice quivered again.

"No, I didn't mean it like that." Jesse sighed. "What I mean is, we always seem to know what the other one needs. We can always be what the other one needs, isn't that right? Look, you've taken care of me for the past 18 years. I needed you to be my big, strong brother then. Now, you need me to be strong. But that's okay. We're partners, see? We take care of each other."

I nodded against his shoulder, breathing him in. He took my chin in his hands, and tilted my face up so I was looking at him. Our lips met.

It was a loving kiss, slow and passionate. Jesse's hands trailed to my shoulders, and he pushed me down against the bed, leaning on top of me.

"Let me take care of you now, Michael." He whispered next to my ear, before climbing onto me. I nodded, stroking his cheeks.

Jesse pulled his shirt off, and tossed it to the floor. He pulled off mine next. His hands travelled along my chest, stroking my chest hair. His eyes closed and he mumbled something.

"What, Jesse?" I asked, placing my hand on his. He opened his eyes.

"I said that I'd miss this." He gave me a small smile, and looked down at my chest again, his fingers curling in the hair. "Close your eyes, try to calm down. Let me take care of you."

He rocked his hips against mine, and my cock stiffened in response. I tilted my head back, relaxing into the pillows. I closed my eyes, trying to focus on the way Jesse moved on me, the way his hands moved along my body.

Jesse came off of me, and I quickly opened my eyes to look at him. He was just pulling his pants off.

"Relax, Michael. I'm not going anywhere." I nodded, settling back into the pillows. His hands moved to my pants, and he tugged both my jeans and my boxers off at the same time.

Jesse's warm hand wrapped around my cock, and he began stroking me slowly. I breathed shakily, looking at him. He gave me a warm smile.

"Talk to me, Mike. Tell me how it feels." He murmured.

"Feels so good, Jess." I whimpered.

"Yeah? What else do you want me to do?" Jesse asked, with a small smile.

"Blow me, Jesse."

He chuckled, leaning down so his face was right above my prick. His lips parted slightly and spit slowly dribbled from his mouth onto my cock. He jerked me a few times, looking up at me, his green eyes meeting mine.

His mouth enveloped my cock and I sighed with pleasure. Jesse sucked my cock, his tongue flicking at the underside of my head. My fingers twisted in his hair, but I didn't force him down. Jesse was in control, and surprisingly enough, I was more than okay with it.

He bobbed down on me, taking as much of my length as he could fit. He pumped the rest of my cock with his hand, stimulating me until I was fully hard.

"Jesse, I need you." I breathed softly.

"I know, Michael, I know."

He crawled between my legs, hoisting them over his hips. We'd never done this before, I never thought we would do it. But I think both of us needed it.

Jesse moved his fingers to my mouth, and I opened obediently, the way he always did for me. His warm fingers filled my mouth and I sucked on them, lubricating them. Jesse's free hand still jerked my cock slowly.

He popped his fingers out of my mouth and moved them towards my ass. I felt his finger pressing against my hole, and I sucked in a deep breath in anticipation.

Jesse's finger slid easily into me. I released my breath. I'd been penetrated before, a lot. My first year on the team I almost never topped. It felt really good to have something inside me again.

Jesse pumped his finger in and out of me, and I moaned softly, relaxing completely. I loved this. It was a relief to have Jess taking charge, though I was still embarrassed about being weak in front of him, he seemed to be enjoying being the "strong one".

"You're opening up so nice for me." He said softly, pushing a second finger inside of me. My asshole clenched around his finger, but I tried to relax, breathing in deeply through my mouth. I needed him, I couldn't wait much longer.

"Jesse, please." I urged, looking up at him. "I can take you." He smiled down at me, pulling his fingers out of my asshole.

He placed his cock at my entrance and I stared into his eyes. He slowly pushed himself inside of me, I groaned at the pain, but didn't pull away.

"I'll go slow." My little brother said, as he began thrusting inside of me. My asshole clenched up around him, now unused to the invasion. He pushed a couple inches of his cock inside of me, and held it there for a few moments, before pulling out. Then he filled me with another inch or so, and on and on.

With every gentle thrust, I moaned, the pain of the intrusion mixing with the pleasure in some sort of blissful harmony. Eventually, Jesse's entire length was inside of me, filling me to the max.

Jesse leaned over me, so his hands were resting beside my face. I looked up into his perfect green eyes as he made love to me.

"Jesse, I love you so much." I said, wrapping my legs around his hips, holding him inside of me. My arms went to his hair, and he took the hint and leaned down to kiss me.

He shifted slightly, tilting his pelvis and then quickly pumping into me, directly hitting my sweet spot. I moaned loudly, my back arching up off the bed.

"Right there, Jesse, please." I begged, looking up at him. He smirked down at me and steadily increased his speed, until he was ramming his length into me mercilessly. I threw my head back, squeezing my eyes shut as the pleasure filled my body. My entire body felt like it was vibrating, mounting with pleasure.

"Oh Michael," He moaned, looking down at me. "God, this is so good."

He slowed his pace, resting his forehead against my shoulder, his arms curling around my neck, holding me. We moved against each other, both desperate for release, but also desperate for this to go on forever. I wrapped my arms around his back, my fingernails digging into the soft, smooth skin there.

"Mm, love you, Jess." I murmured into his hair, my hands exploring his back, feeling the strong muscles flex beneath the skin. He filled me slowly, his dick stroking my prostate with every thrust. I was getting restless.

I wanted this to last forever, but I needed my release. I needed to feel Jesse's strength, take everything he had to offer. I wanted it rough, and fast, I needed it that way.

"Jess, please." I murmured. He looked and me and nodded, before propping himself back up again, slowly increasing his speed once more. I moaned appreciatively.

My hands gripped his soft blonde hair, pulling his face down to mine. Our lips moved desperately against one another's. And yet, I felt calm. Jesse could do this, Jesse could take care of me, as I could take care of him. Maybe everything would be okay, after all.

"Fuck Jesse, yes, fuck me." I moaned, gripping his hair more tightly. My balls began to tighten, my feet flexed. I was teetering right on the edge. I began stroking myself feverishly. Jesse gasped above me, panting as his orgasm hit him.

"Oh, Mike." He groaned, slamming my ass for all he was worth. He came inside me, filling me with his warm seed. It had been such a long time since anyone had cum inside me, it sent me right over the edge.

My back arched off the bed once more, my toes curled. My own cum shot up my torso, landing on my abdomen in warm ropes. Jesse and I held each other for dear life as we rode out our long orgasms.

Both of our bodies convulsed and twitched together for a few moments, until we finally settled. Jesse pulled out of my ass and rolled onto his back next to me. We panted, trying to catch our breath.

"Thanks for taking care of me Jess." I mumbled, looking at him. He smiled at me.

"Hey, what are brothers for?" He responded with a wink. I smiled back at him.

"Roll onto your side, my love." Jesse said calmly. I obeyed, turning away from him. He curled up against me, his arm snaking around my waist, holding me securely.

"Now go to sleep, my brother. Everything will be okay tomorrow." He said, soothingly. I smiled, closing my eyes and settling against him.

"Jesse... you never will leave me, will you?" I asked quietly. He kissed between my shoulder blades.

"I'm not going anywhere, darling." He said.

I smiled and peacefully drifted off to sleep in his arms.

When I awoke only a few hours later, Jesse was nowhere to be found.

***

A/N: So this is the final chapter of Brothers. Yep, that's it, that's the end.

...not buying it?

The sequel series, My Boy, will be up (hopefully) very soon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brothers Pt. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 198 milliseconds