• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Rain

Rain

12

The rain came down in torrents and young Suresh was stuck in it. The 23 year old boy was walking through fields when the rain struck. His lodgings were a kilometer away and he was ill prepared for this interruption. Suddenly he spotted a house in the distance and started running towards it. By the time he was at its doorstep, he was drenched to the bone and quite cold as well. The small town where he was situated was around 4000 feet above sea level and mostly blessed with cool weather. The month was November and it tended to get cold. This shower had turned the knob down to very cold. Most houses in small towns have a small verandah in the front that doubles as shelter for passersby. This house had a reasonably large verandah and Suresh was saved from further drenching. Since his clothes were soaked he was shivering with cold and was under risk of becoming quite ill.

The door at the entrance of the house opened suddenly and a middle aged lady of about 45 or so years emerged. She saw Suresh and assessed his state. She said "You must be very cold! Come in and wipe yourself."

Suresh was ushered into warmer surroundings inside the house and the lady, who told him her name was Kanta, asked him to undress and wipe himself with the rustic handloom towel she provided. Suresh did this after Kanta had departed, with his wet clothes, from the room he was in. She returned a little later, after he had wiped himself and wrapped the towel around his waist. She examined him in a dispassionate manner and asked him whether he would have tea. Suresh nodded and thought to himself that hot tea would help in making him warmer. Meanwhile Kanta had provided him with a kurta and a pyjama, which were luckily of his size. His undergarments were hung out to dry in the kitchen, where the warmth would speed up the process.

Kanta brought tea for him and he gladly sipped the hot brew and slowly felt the warmth seeping into him. He now noticed Kanta a little more attentively. She was quite dark, of good height and, a little on the plump side. Suresh was not given to leering at women and so first thanked her for her help. Kanta smiled and said it was nothing. As the rain was still coming down and it was past 7 in the evening, she asked him to stay the night at her home. As they sipped tea, Kanta told him that she lived alone in the house, which had three bedrooms and a small hall. Her husband had died a couple of years back and they did not have any children. She said that the doctors had said she was not capable of having kids due to some problem with her body. The fields near her home were her own and she worked on them with two labourers who came during the daytime. The next two days being a festival, they would not be coming for work. She asked Suresh if he would have dinner and he readily agreed. Kantabai made a meal of chapatis and some vegetable curry.

Suresh wanted to sleep and he asked her where he could sleep. She pointed to a double cot with a cotton mattress on it and said this was the only place she had. She told him that he would have to share the bed with her. She also gave him a somewhat thick bedsheet and told him to use it to cover himself. Suresh lay down and covered himself with the bedsheet. However, sleep eluded him. Kanta was still in the kitchen doing the dishes and cleaning up. Eventually she came from there and removed her sari and lay next to him. She also had a thick bedsheet to cover herself. The night was cold and Suresh started shivering with cold. Kanta went closer to him and said that she had one blanket which they would have to share. Suresh, an innocent, did not understand the implications. Kanta brought a somewhat wide blanket from the cupboard and covered herself. She asked Suresh to come closer and share the blanket.

As Suresh came closer, he could feel her warmth next to him. Her softness and warmth were comforting. Kanta moved closer to him and her body was now in contact with his. Suresh was a novice when it came to sex but suddenly found his penis getting erect.

Kanta said "Everyone seems to have a lover, girlfriend or boyfriend. Do you have one?"

Suresh said he did not have a girlfriend and had never had one.

Kanta asked him whether he had had sex with anyone.

Suresh shook his head shyly.

Kanta's hands moved over his body and settled on his penis through his pyjama. She said "Looks like you are a big boy!"

Suresh saw her sit up and take off her blouse. As she had not worn a bra, her breasts were visible in the dim light of the room.

Suresh saw that he breasts were quite big. Kanta now took hold of his hand and placed it on her left breast. Suresh had never held any woman's breast in his life save when he was being suckled. The softness of her breast was wonderful and he experimented by pressing it, encouraged by Kanta. The nipple on her breast suddenly grew in his hand and became erect. Kanta turned to her right and put one of her breasts in his mouth. Instinctively, Suresh put his mouth to her nipple and sucked on it. Kanta started sighing and asked him to continue. Suresh took her other breast in his hand and placed its nipple in his mouth. Kanta was sighing in ecstasy. She started writhing about in great pleasure.

After sometime she asked Suresh to stop for a while and got off the bed. She dropped her petticoat and came back to the bed. She took his hand and placed it on her cunt. Suresh knew what to do. He moved his finger around her vulva and accidentally stumbled on her clitoris. Kanta jumped when he did it. Suresh again ran his finger over the little bud and Kanta wriggled and writhed about. Kanta asked him to put his finger inside her vagina and as he did it she was over the top with pleasure. Suresh had developed a big erection. Kanta told him to take off his clothes. She asked him to climb on her and used her hand to guide Suresh into her opening. Suresh felt myriad sensations on his penis and the warmth inside her was delightful. Kanta now asked him to start moving inside her and soon he was in rhythm with her . Kanta moved her hips up to meet his thrusts and clasped her arms around his back. Although it was cold outside, both were sweating and yet enjoying the feeling of oneness that enveloped them. Suresh sucked on her nipples while thrusting into her. Soon both were panting and moving faster. Finally both came together and Suresh felt quite drained with the effort. Kanta held on to him and would not let go. She kissed him on his face and on his mouth. Finally Suresh disengaged and Kanta lovingly held his hand and took him to the bathroom. She washed herself and waited while he washed himself.

They came back to the bed and lay down, both nude. Kanta nuzzled against him and kept her body right against him. Some time in the night she placed her hand on his prick and gently moved it along the shape of it. This helped change the shape completely and it grew in her hand. Suresh woke up and looked at her. Kanta was still nude and she reached out to him and brought his face close to hers. She placed her lips on his and slowly ran her tongue over his lips. Suresh now responded and although a novice at this started wrestling her tongue with his. As Kanta placed her body next to his, he felt her soft shape and his body also responded. Both were now kissing each other in an uninhibited manner. Suresh was aroused greatly and he wanted to fuck her rightaway. But Kanta asked him to take it easy and put his face against her breasts. Suresh licked her nipples and they became stiff. Slowly Kanta pushed his head until it was in line with her cunt. She asked Suresh to lick it and with some hesitation he did. As he put his tongue on her clit, she jumped and this made him repeat the motion. After some time of thrashing about and writhing with pleasure she came loudly and had become thoroughly wet. Suresh now gently placed his prick against her pussy. It slid inside smoothly and he started thrusting it in and out. They continued for the next ten minutes or so before both of them came explosively.

After this both of them were tired and slept well. With no pressure of time, Kanta got up at 7 or so, late by her standards. Suresh still slept and Kanta did not disturb him. When Suresh finally woke up, she was there with a cup of tea in her hands. She asked him to get dressed and get fresh. Suresh brushed his teeth with a brush she had given him and came to her room. Kanta gave him his tea with a smile and waited till he finished drinking it. She took the cup and went to the kitchen to wash it.

She started making breakfast and Suresh came to the kitchen. He hugged her from behind and his hands crept to her blouse. Kanta shooed him away as she was busy. She told to wait till they had eaten. Soon both were sitting in the kitchen and eating their simple breakfast of chapatis and some vegetables. Suresh helped her to clear the dishes and wash them. Once they were done, they both went to the bedroom. Kanta looked at him seductively and started removing her clothes. Suresh was aroused very quickly and also removed his clothes. Both were now lying together on her bed and Suresh moved to her and started kissing her. Soon he was pawing her bountiful breasts before he went down and started sucking on them. His hands crept downward and he started fingering her pussy. In a short while he inserted his prick into her vaginal opening and started moving up and down. Kanta was feeling quite horny and she started raising her hips and egging him on. Soon both came together and were intertwined with each other. Both were unwilling to let go but finally Kanta asked Suresh to disengage and both went to the bathroom. They showered together but not before there was a lot of horseplay. Once they finished bathing amidst the diversions, they put on fresh clothes. Kanta asked Suresh to move in with her and occupy one of the other bedrooms in her house.

Suresh got his meagre possessions into her house after telling his friends that he found cheaper lodgings with a relative. As there was still another day of the holidays, Suresh and Kanta were able to enjoy themselves and had sex several times. After the holidays both went to their workplace. Kanta's helpers came to her house and helped in the fields. Both Suresh and Kanta were busy but the nights saw some steamy sex between them. Kanta demonstrated to Suresh the delights of being blown. A month passed in total ecstacy.

One day Kanta came home looking a little worried. Suresh asked her what happened. She told him that her mother was coming over to stay with her and they could not have any sex during her stay of around two months. Suresh asked her not to worry and that they would be able to find a way. But Kanta did not like the idea much.

Two days later her mother came and Suresh picked her up from the station and brought her home. He brought her luggage from the auto rickshaw and placed it in the third bedroom. Chameli, Kanta's mother was around 60 years old but looked younger. She had been widowed for five years and lived alone in her house in a village some 200 km away. However, she was very active and kept herself reasonably fit by doing a lot of work on her own. Her figure was almost like Kanta's except that her breasts seemed bigger and also her ass. Chameli was assessing Suresh and admired his strong young body. Five years she thought was a long time without a man and despite her age her desire had not waned. She wondered whether Kanta had sex with Suresh and wanted to talk frankly with her about this. .

Chameli decided to help her daughter with her work and told her that she would do the housework. Kanta was quite grateful but made a perfunctory protest saying that Chameli had come for taking rest and should not strain herself, something that Chameli dismissed offhand. She told Kanta that if she did not keep busy, she would find herself restless. She asked Kanta to go to her fields and take care of the work there. Chameli asked Kanta if Suresh, who had a few holidays could assist her. Chameli also broached the delicate subject of Kanta and Suresh. She said that having a young man like Suresh must be tempting to her, Kanta. While Kanta denied any such occurrence, Chameli told her that she was lying. Finally Kanta agreed that she and Suresh were indeed together. Chameli told her that it was quite understandable and she was relatively young. She told Kanta that she would not mind having sex with Suresh, if the young man agreed to it. Kanta was taken aback. Like all daughters she did not think that mothers were capable of being tempted thus. But she also sympathised with her mother being lonely and alone in her house in the village. The only familial connection she had was her daughter. Chameli had no other children but did not live with Kanta as she was independent and also helped out in the village administration. Kanta thought for a while and gave her okay to it.

Chameli promised that she would be discrete and started doing the housework, after Kanta left for the fields. She called Suresh to help her with lifting some heavy items and while he was doing so asked him if he worked out. Suresh said that the only exercise he did was some morning Yoga and walking. Also the work he did had an element of physical exertion in it.

Chameli wanted some things in the loft and she asked Suresh to get a ladder and hold it against the wall so she could climb up. As she went up, Suresh saw that she had not worn any panties and her crotch was visible as also her rather large posterior. He averted his gaze but Chameli called him and asked him to hold some things she had taken out. This made him look again at her nether region. After handing over all the things she took out, Chameli descended slowly and finally asked Suresh to hold her. Suresh's hands involuntarily went to her rear and he felt her smooth and soft ass under her clothes in the process of helping her down. The result was an erection that he could not conceal and Chameli asked him if he was okay. Suresh nodded and went to put away the ladder.

Chameli busied herself with the task of sweeping the kitchen and asked Suresh to stay in case she needed his help. Suresh saw her large boobs as she was bending down to sweep the floor and again his prick got erect. Chameli got up and wiped some sweat off her brow with the lehenga she was wearing. She smiled at Suresh and told him to come to her room. There she removed her lehnga complaining that it had got wet. She removed her blouse as well and Suresh saw her completely nude. Chameli signalled to Suresh to come to her and asked him to take off his clothes. Suresh hesitated and asked her what if Kanta came in. Chameli said that Kanta would not come except in the afternoon. She once again called Suresh and embraced him. Her proximity and her nudity intensified Suresh's arousal. He quickly stripped and came to Chameli.

Although over 60, Chameli was still attractive and her body did not show much sag. Chameli placed her lips on Suresh's and kissed him. He responded and soon both were tonguing each other. They got on the bed and Chameli asked him to suck on her boobs. Slowly Suresh went lower and was flicking his tongue against her clitoris. Chameli was very much excited and soon asked Suresh to mount her but to go easy on her. Suresh slowly inserted his prick into her cunt and gently moved it up and down. Soon Chameli was lifting her hips up in response and both continued to move against each other. After around 10 minutes in which Chameli had three orgasms, both came together. Suresh held the elderly lady in his arms and kissed her several times. Chameli also caressed his face and body and was completely sated. She said to him that Kanta had taught him well. Suresh was flabbergasted! Then Chameli said that Kanta knew of her plan but asked Suresh to pretend with Kanta that he was not.

At night Suresh retired to his room after dinner but soon Kanta came to him and asked him to come to her room. Chameli was fast asleep. Kanta quickly stripped and after sucking her boobs, Suresh climbed astride her and started fucking her. Soon both of them were in ecstacy and came after a while. Kanta asked Suresh to stay and caressed his chest delicately with her fingers. She asked him if her mother had done anything with him and soon had a truthful answer. Kanta told him that hypocrisy was useless and that it would be good if both mother and daughter and he slept and fucked together.

The next day, Chameli got up and after washing herself came to the kitchen for some tea. Kanta was already up and both mother and daughter sipped hot tea together in the kitchen. Kanta, with a mischievious smile, asked Chameli how she found Suresh. Chameli said he was a nice boy and helped her with the work she did the previous day. Kanta asked rather bluntly how Chameli found him in bed. Chameli was a little startled but recovered herself enough to say he was very good. Kanta told her mother that she loved her very much and wanted to see her happy. So she said they could both have sex with Suresh either at different times of the day or they could all sleep together. Chameli was excited at the prospect of sleeping together. She told Kanta her preference. Kanta told her that today she would go to the fields but asked her mother not to wear out Suresh during the day!

Kanta went into Suresh's room to wake him up and told him the glad tidings. She asked Suresh to keep her mother happy during the day. Suresh was tempted to again fuck Kanta after having done so the previous night and grabbed her. Kanta would have liked to have sex with Suresh but she had work to do and avoided him. She told him that he could always fuck her mother who was more than eager to do so.

After Kanta left for work, Chameli gave him tea and asked him to wait while she made breakfast for him. Both ate together. While serving him Chameli bent down so that he could see her breasts. After he finished eating Suresh hugged her from behind and started feeling her tits. Chameli asked him to come to her room. When Suresh went there he found her naked on the bed. He went to her and was about to climb on it when Chameli stopped him. She made him strip and lovingly stroked his erect penis. Then she bent down and took him in her mouth. The sensations were incredible for Suresh and he thought he would come. But Chameli stopped at the right time and she lay back in the bed and asked him to come to her. Suresh kissed her and Chameli tongued him expertly. Both were now ready to fuck. Chameli spread her thighs and he got on top of her and inserted his prick into her cunt. Soon both were fucking, slowly at first and then faster. After about seven minutes they both came and were still intertwined with each other. Chameli confessed that she had never had sex like this with her husband. She kissed Suresh all over his face and hugged him.

Both went to the bathroom and bathed together. Suresh caressed her boobs and also her ample rear. He was again erect and Chameli was ready too. They wiped themselves quickly and were soon on her bed again coupling together. While fucking her Suresh sucked on her nipples and also kissed her mouth. Chameli came twice and was now completely satisfied. She disengaged from Suresh and asked him to keep his strength for the night. Chameli got busy cooking lunch and cleaning the house.

Kanta returned in the afternoon and said she was done for the day. All of them had lunch together and were about to go to their respective rooms. Kanta called both Suresh and Chameli and asked them to come to her room.

As they entered her room, she asked both of them to take off their clothes. Both did so and Kanta also stripped. All three were now naked. Suresh was already sporting an erection. Kanta asked Suresh to lie between her and her mother. Suresh was surrounded by female flesh on both sides and the tactile sensation was very different. Kanta kissed him and ran her fingers over his prick. Meanwhile, Chameli also ran her hand all over his torso. She tried to grab his prick but Kanta was already there. Suresh went down on Kanta and started tonguing her nether region. Kanta had a huge orgasm but wanted to be fucked. She asked Suresh to enter her right away and had spread her legs. Chameli now started kissing Suresh and had her hands everywhere. Soon Suresh started moving in unison with Kanta and both came after some ten minutes.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Rain

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 166 milliseconds