• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • A Truly Unexpected Deepthroat

A Truly Unexpected Deepthroat

"But why does it have to be a dude?"

"Not just any dude. A big sweaty dude, with triple chins and jowls and sloppy ginger hair."

"So like Louis C.K., but a mess."

"Exactly. And he has to say 'Fuck the gloves, this is real.' It's the perfect line."

"Why can't it be a hot female doctor?"

"Because that's what they're expecting. This is what makes your story special. He's feeling up your testes and he's like 'you like that huh,' and then he's blowing you. Gobbling up that dick."

"..This really means that much to you?"

"Yes."

"Okay. For you."

Still too young to have my asshole fingered during my physical but old enough to have my balls fondled for cancer lumps, I had to reflect on my historical good fortune. My pediatrician - the first woman to ever fondle me, and the source of many teenage fantasies - was a smoking blond barely cracking 30 years old. From there, a feisty redhead took over dick duties, and those three seconds of her gloved hands inspecting my testicles kept me excited during the six months leading up to each visit.

Unfortunately, the doctor who came in today had easily doubled thirty, and while the fiery hair remained, the body beneath was three times as big and he had a penis.

"Hello son, my name is Dr. C.K., I will be conducting your physical today." Damp patches pooled beneath the pits of his lab coat. In fact, perspiration dominated the man - beads delicately dotted his brow, and the ginger tufts that remained on his scalp were slicked together.

Oddly though, something about the moisture aroused stirrings with me. My last girlfriend left over a year ago, and the time since had been a lonely dry spell. As a rookie accountant I worked too many hours to join the bar or club scenes, and I often found myself turned on by even the strangest sources of stimulation. Last week I hardened at the sight of a six-pack of panties.

"Shoes off. We'll be checking your height first," Dr. C.K. ordered.

I leapt from the table, the paper crinkling behind me, and bent to unlace each of my boots in turn. In hindsight, the action unintentionally offered Dr. C.K. an unparalleled view of me from behind, though at the time I was oblivious.

The tile felt cold through my thin socks. The doctor guided me to a wall, leaning in close to pull down the height chart. His breath smelled of cheesesteaks. Hunger stirred within both my stomach and my loins. Silently, I cursed myself for this desperation. I would have to go home and watch some unspeakable porn to keep this beast down.

The physical proceeded normally from there. The doctor recorded my weight, asked me questions about drug use and sexual activity, everything normal and as expected. My sense of arousal lessened. Dr. C.K. had been practicing medicine for forty years now, and was strictly a professional. Whatever stirrings I had felt earlier seemed funny now, ridiculous even.

Which is why when C.K. asked me to remove my pants I had no issue. I dropped them without a second thought. My penis remained flaccid, and my mind uncluttered. The doctor cleared his throat and came over.

The first touch of his hands on my testicles came as a surprise. For such an old man, there was serious strength in those digits - and the skin, while coated in perspiration, held a powerful warmth.

"Doctor," I asked, not sure whether to look at him or his hands, "shouldn't you be wearing gloves?"

"Fuck the gloves. This is real."

The ginger doctor moved with astonishing speed. Before I could react, let alone think, his mouth had enveloped my dick, and blood rushed in automatically.

"Wha-" I managed to choke out. In seconds, I was hard as a rock, fully erect, and Dr. C.K. swallowed like a champion. My head poked the back of his throat and it opened eagerly, warmly welcoming me inside, stop and stay a while why don't you.

A hesitant visitor, I spent some time in the doorway, stepping and stepping out, as my hips thrust in and out of his face. Everything occurred without a conscious thought. This beautiful man was on his knees servicing me, and all I knew was that I needed it.

He groaned gently around his mouthful and I moaned loudly, grabbing what hair I could on the top of his head. I did not last long.

Thirteen months of pent-up need poured out of me, and despite his finesse with deep-throating, I caught C.K. unaware and he coughed around the thick stream of cum. This only pushed me onward, and wave after wave poured out of my body, overflowing his mouth and collecting in his wispy red beard.

Both of us took a moment to recover and catch our breath. Hand still resting on my shaft, the doctor looked up to me. "Everything seems to be in working order. Would you like to go ahead and schedule your next physical?"

"Hell yes," I told him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • A Truly Unexpected Deepthroat

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 148 milliseconds