• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Sick, Drunk Love

Sick, Drunk Love

"Look you have to drive Jenny home!" said my boss.

"Why do I have to do it? She lives all the way at the other end of the island and she is gone, out of it, she will wind up puking in my car."

"Sorry but I have all these other people to drive out to Jersey. So can you be a team play and do this?"

When the boss says "team player" it means "do it or you are going out of your way to be on my shit list."

I had a lot of plans for Sunday so I hoped I could take Jenny home and make it back early. She had had way too much to drink, something she usually does not do, but she was aggravated over losing out on a promotion; so she had tipped her glass one time too many.

I got her into my car and rode with the window open to give her some fresh air. She turned a bit green at times but she made it to her driveway before losing it on the pavement. I held her steady until she was done then hustled her indoors. It looked like the rain was going to take care of the mess for her. It was quickly turning cold and I hoped it would not snow.

I got her inside after fishing her keys out from her bag; something that made me uncomfortable to do. I knew enough about the "spins" and made her sit up in her living room chair. I managed to have her down some aspirin and water telling her she'd thank me for it in the morning. I was not about to leave her by herself, so I got out my e-book reader and started to read a bit.

She nodded off but after an hour or two she wanted to lay down. I checked her clothing and saw that there was no puke on them from earlier so I helped her to her bed making sure she took off her shoes and jewelry.

I put a wastepaper basket by her bed just in case. By the time I got towards the door I could see the snow was really coming down. It was far too late to try to drive home; the highways would not be plowed for a while so I figured I'd sleep on her couch until morning. It was a good thing I did so as Jenny came out looking for the bathroom and crashed down onto the floor. I helped her up, and while she was in the bathroom I found her pajamas which were still hanging on the indoor clothes line. She was so neat at work but her place was a mess, not dirty or anything, but just sloppy from neglect due to all the extra hours she put in.

When she came out of the bathroom I handed her the pajamas telling her she'd be more comfortable sleeping in them. She grumbled and went into the bedroom tossing her clothing out the door; including her underwear. I only hoped she had put on her pajamas.

I got in a few hours napping and then got up and started to straighten out the place while I waited for morning when the plows would be out. I was going to have to reshuffle my plans a bit but I could still get in most everything, however, just when the storm looked like it was going to clear up it doubled back on us again.

When she got up I made her some toast and jam along with some weak tea. She wondered why I was still there but wolfed everything down and fell back asleep again, she complained it was too cold in her bedroom and I went to her closet and got her out another comforter. There must have been fourteen of them in total. I made a mental note not to get her one for Christmas.

Finally she stirred and really got up at two in the afternoon. "How long...what time is it?" I pointed at the clock on the wall, she puzzled out whether it was morning or night then she said a word I had never heard her say before at work, "Shit!"

"Well you were a bit of a mess last night."

"Oh crap my breath," she said putting her hand over her mouth to confirm what she had just smelled, she ran into the bathroom to quickly brush her teeth.

"I must be a mess. You cleaned up my house...but you had plans...how bad was I? Did I say anything stupid? Do anything stupid? Dance on tables? Strip?"

The last one bore some thought...

"Didn't you have plans for the weekend?" she asked upset.

"Yeah! But the storm; and I could not leave you like that. Listen I was there once and learned drinking like that with friends is kinda okay, however, at these company parties I limit it to two drinks. One when I come in the door, one a quarter way through, then no more for the rest of the time and I leave early."

"You're not angry?" she said with a pout.

"No! Just helping out."

There was an awkward silence. I looked at her, her black hair was a mess, no makeup on, and she was a little funky from a sweaty night under the sheets sleeping off her drinks.

She seemed to sense it, "I must look awful," she sniffed under her arms, "...and shit! I smell awful. I'm sorry, let me wash up and we will go to lunch. Or maybe dinner."

"I think it is a little too messy outside to do that. You are fine. I can cook dinner," to underscore my point the quiet snow had become a pinging frozen rain that struck her air conditioner accompanied by a howling wind "And you are not a mess."

"I am, a smelly mess, and probably fucked up my career."

"No you didn't, and to tell the truth I like it when a woman is natural. No makeup, heavy scents, just her," I said coming closer to her. I kissed her and she pressed against me. My arms went around her slender tight waist, then slid down to her round ass.

"Let me shower," she whispered between kisses.

"No, you will only have to do it later," I said as I undid her pajama top, kissing her small pert breasts.

She helped me off with my shirt and undershirt and I was glad for the extra time I spent at the gym.

She put her arms around my shoulders and she jumped up putting her legs around my waist. "Well if you like your women all smelly that is your problem," she said kissing me quickly and playfully.

I walked her into the bedroom and dumped her on to the bed, I pulled off her pajama bottoms, she had no panties on. I took in the sight of her with her little wisp of public hair, then I took off my shoes, pants and underwear. She giggled as I took off my socks, there is no graceful, sexy way for a guy to do that.

I kissed her legs by the inside of her knees, her thigh, then her pussy. As she said "You don't have to..." I started to lick her. Her moans and groans were payment enough. When her hands ran through my hair I knew I had hit her pleasure spot just right. Reaching up I played with her tits.

Finally when she moaned "Fuck me!" I got on top of her and pushed inside of her."

"Did you think of me? At work? Ever!" she panted.

I grunted yes, I had always liked to watch her but thought her unattainable, she seemed to only care about her career. While inside of her she had me roll over so she was on top of me, telling me she wanted to do her fair share of the work, so I watched her slam down on me as she bit her cute little lip. I guess I could have been wrong about her only caring about her career.

When we were done we held each other, outside we could hear the storm moan and whisper at the same time. We spent the rest of the day fucking and talking, I could think of worse ways of spending the evening.

I awoke early the next morning and after making breakfast I realized I had not been home the whole weekend and would have to go to work in the clothes I had worn to the party. I tried to get them as neat as possible.

She came out of the bathroom as neat as a pin. She gave me a kiss asking me if after work we could meet at my place. I told her that was not a problem.

When we got in I allowed her a few extra minutes lead time so nobody would talk about us. I was greeted by my boss and scolded for my slightly disheveled look, "You could learn a lot from Ms. Fang here, there was a horrible storm out there and she still managed to come in presentable. You my boy are burning yourself at both ends. That is a bad way to be."

As he walked off she flashed me a quick smile and winked at me giggling, I pledged we would talk about this after work.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Sick, Drunk Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds