• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Girls of St Catherine's Ch. 03

The Girls of St Catherine's Ch. 03

123

A Simple Plan (1)

Wednesday, 29 May

The next morning, the sky was perfectly blue. It was as if it had been washed clean by the rain and then blow-dried by the wind of the previous night's storm. Small, ragged white clouds raced across the sky driven by a steady, mild southerly breeze.

In contrast with the rest of the school, the canteen was a bright, modern open-plan area. Its white walls framed large doors that opened on to a large decking area, the light-coloured wood bleached by the sun. As they sat at one of the tables eating lunch, Sadie explained her plan.

"It'll never work," Brianna said flatly, pausing between forkfuls of tuna salad.

"Don't be so negative! Of course it'll work. Listen, it's all perfectly logical. One: we're all struggling with biology, yes?" Sadie explained, holding up her hands and counting off the points on her slim fingers.

Emma and Brianna nodded warily as they forked salad into their mouths.

"Two: Emma can borrow one of those new mini-HD cameras from her film and photography club."

"I guess so," Emma replied suspiciously, shading her eyes as the sun suddenly burst through a gap in the clouds.

"Three: we can get the key to Miss Hunter's room from Michael."

"Hang on. I know you've got those pictures but are you sure Michael will play along?" Brianna interrupted.

Sadie paused as she delved into her rucksack before holding up the key ring with a flourish. Two silver keys glinted in the bright sunlight.

"I got them from him this morning," she said, smiling triumphantly. "Now we've got those pictures we can get him to do whatever we want."

"Okay, so let me get this straight: you want us to break in and plant a camera?" Brianna said, shaking her head. "What if we get caught?"

"It's not breaking in, silly! You have a key. And I checked: Miss Hunter is away at some kind of seminar this afternoon. And anyway, if anyone asks just tell them Miss

Hunter sent you to get something before she left."

"I don't know," Emma said. "Even if we manage to set up the camera what are you hoping to catch her doing? I mean, it would have to be something pretty embarrassing, something she'd really want to keep to herself."

"Don't worry about that," Sadie said confidently. "My older sister was at St Catherine's a couple of years ago and I've heard a few stories about Miss Hunter. You leave that to me."

---

They'd never been inside Miss Hunter's room before. The two girls looked nervously up and down the corridor before slipping inside and locking the door behind them. It felt strange and wrong to be there without Miss Hunter being present. It was a bright, airy room with colourful prints brightening the neutral magnolia walls. Emma recognised a Monet and a Degas; the teacher was obviously a fan of the French impressionists. A half-open door to the left of the sofa led to a tidy-looking bedroom with light magenta walls and beyond that, a small bathroom.

"So where do we put this?" Brianna said, holding up the video camera. It was a black Sony handheld camcorder, about the size of a small, thick paperback.

They stood just inside the door whilst they looked around. There was a large desk at the far end of the room, in front of the window. It was full of books and untidy stacks of papers. A closed laptop sat in the middle. On their left was a large, well-worn, olive green sofa. On their right, a series of large shelves filled with a jumble of boxes and books and framed photo's.

"How about up there?" Emma suggested, nodding towards the top shelf. "It should have a view of the whole room."

Brianna was slightly taller so she got on the chair to examine the shelf. On it were a number of large sturdy-looking, brown cardboard boxes with hand-sized oval slots cut in the sides to make carrying them easier. One of them was half-empty.

"Wait, I've got an idea," she said, heaving the box from the shelf. They put the camera into the box then took some more of the papers out, reducing the level until the lens was level with the hand-hole and pointing downwards at the sofa.

"Perfect!" Emma said, as she watched Brianna put the box back then checked her watch. "We'll start it now; it's got about eight hours recording time so we should be okay till about ten o'clock this evening."

---

Annabel Hunter sighed and picked up another assignment from the pile on her desk. She'd been marking papers since she got back from her seminar. It had been an hour-and-a-half and the pile didn't seem to be getting any smaller. She picked up her red pen and started reading-

"The phloem sieve tubes remove the products of photosynthesis." Tick.

"The xylem cells are long tracheary elements that transport water and some nutrients." Tick.

The girl's neat, precise handwriting reminded her of someone. Who was it? She sat back in her chair and thought for a moment. Of course, it was just like Claire's.

The sudden image of Claire made her smile. She had been such a lively, cheerful character with her flaming red hair and mischievous grin. She'd been a student in Annabel's biology class and they'd had a much too brief affair. It had been such a happy time for her when she was still new to the school and the memories came flooding back. Claire catching her eye and cheekily winking at her in class. The taste of her strawberry lip-salve when they shared a dangerous, passionate kiss outside the gym. Claire naked in her bed, a thin sheet wrapped around her. Her bright auburn hair contrasting against the pure white pillow.

This had all happened a couple of years ago. Although they'd both been very discrete about their relationship, somehow the headmaster had found out. Sooner or later the nosy old bastard seemed to find out about everything.

He called her into his office one day and told her in no uncertain terms that it was improper and had to end. And even though she had argued that they were both adults (Claire had been nineteen and she was twenty-five at the time) involved in a grown-up, consensual relationship, she knew deep down that he was right. When she'd calmed down she realised that you simply couldn't have teachers sleeping with their students. So although it had been painful and difficult they'd ended it and a couple of months later the headmaster found another school for Claire and she was quietly moved on.

Anyway, reminiscing about Claire wouldn't help with her marking. After she'd marked this paper she'd reward herself with a glass of wine, she decided. A nice, chilled glass of Sancerre. She hadn't got much further before she was interrupted by an unexpected knock at the door.

"Come in," she shouted.

She was surprised to see the tall, slender form of Sadie. Sadie was one of the more popular members of her class, the captain of the school hockey team and a bit of a leader generally. She was quite an average student and Annabel assumed she'd normally be able to get one of her friends to help her if she was struggling with her assignments. She'd had never been sure what to make of Sadie: with her ice-cool blue eyes and her manipulative behaviour, she wouldn't be surprised if she went on to have a career in politics. She struck Annabel as someone who understood what people wanted and how to exploit that.

"What can I do for you Sadie?" she asked, smiling politely.

"You're a first-aider, aren't you Miss?" Sadie said, closing the door behind her.

It was true; the headmaster had volunteered her for the role assuming that her biology knowledge would somehow give her a head start. Still, she didn't mind too much; she got a day out at a first aid refresher course every term.

"Yes, that's right. Is there something wrong?"

"Well it's a bit embarrassing Miss," Sadie said, blushing prettily as she tucked an errant strand of blonde hair behind her ear. "You see, Mr Wicklow he, um, punished me the other night and my bottom's still quite sore."

Annabel nodded sympathetically. She knew exactly what Sadie meant when she said "punish". The randy old pervert would have spanked her. She wasn't happy with his disciplinary techniques and had complained to the headmaster many times, but had always been ignored. She'd also confronted him directly but he'd always insisted that he only used it as a last resort. She suspected that he did it because he enjoyed it, the randy old goat. Indeed, there were plenty of rumours of him 'punishing' girls with more than just a spanking.

She got up and grabbed the first aid kit from the shelf. It was a bright green box with a large white cross on the front.

"Now then, let's see," she said, opening it and sorting through the brightly coloured tubes and packets.

"Ah, how about this?" she said, holding up a thick white tube and peering at the label. "It says it's a general-purpose pain-relieving cream with lidocaine for mild burns and muscle aches."

"Sounds good," Sadie said.

She glanced up at the shelf where Brianna and Emma had said they'd planted the camera. Looking closely she thought she could just make out the light glinting off the lens through the hand-hole. From its position, she calculated it would have a great view of the large green sofa on the opposite side of the room.

"Here you go then," Annabel said, offering Sadie the tube. "Apply it once a day and come back and see me if it isn't better after a week."

"Oh! I thought you could apply it Miss. I mean, it's difficult for me to reach, don't you think it would be easier for you to do it?"

"Oh, well. I guess so," Annabel said, surprised. "Okay. Well why don't you take off your underwear and lie on the couch and we'll take a look."

"Thanks Miss," Sadie said, sitting on the couch and taking off her shoes and socks. Annabel pretended to read the tube's label but couldn't help watching as Sadie stood up, reached under her skirt and wriggled her hips. Annabel felt her breath catch in her throat as Sadie slid a pair of cotton panties down over her long, slim legs, casually throwing the little tangle of white onto an empty chair.

Annabel hadn't had a half-naked girl in her room since she split up with Claire. She watched with a mixture of indecent excitement and nervousness as Sadie lay on the couch, face down and tugged her skirt up to reveal her rose-coloured buttocks. She was very wary of having Sadie here. What if someone turned up at her door? But on the other hand, Sadie had pretty much insisted on her applying the cream. Surely she was just doing her duty as a first-aider?

Annabel placed a cushion on the floor beside the couch. Kneeling down, she squeezed some of the silky white cream onto her fingers and spread it over her palms. Her hands trembled slightly as she reached out and slid her hands over the girl's smooth buttocks. Now she was closer she could see the fiery red circles etched on the girl's buttocks. That sadist Wicklow really must have spanked her hard!

She concentrated on the most sore-looking areas to start with. The cream was quite light, like a moisturiser and was quickly absorbed into the girl's taut, young skin.

"How does that feel?" she asked as her hands described lazy circles.

"It feels really good, nice and cool, thanks Miss," Sadie replied.

Her buttocks had felt sore and aching since the spanking, a constant ache at the back of her mind. But Miss Hunter's cool, soothing hands were working wonders. Wicklow had been so forceful, his rough hands spreading her buttocks and impatiently stroking her hot lips. His thick, masculine fingers eager to explore her nakedness.

Miss Hunter's touch was much more feminine and light. Her soft fingers skated over Sadie's slick skin, spreading the deliciously cold cream over her tender bottom.

Sadie closed her eyes and sighed contentedly as she savoured the unexpected pleasure.

Annabel paused and squeezed more of the cream onto her hands. As she regarded the girl's glistening derriere, an Oscar Wilde quote popped into her head: "I can resist anything except temptation."

"I need to see where else you're sore, so lift your hips I'm going to place a cushion under you," she instructed.

Sadie lazily changed position, lifting her hips and supporting her weight on her elbows as Annabel slipped a plump cushion beneath her thighs. Annabel felt a little flutter of excitement in the pit of her stomach. With her bottom raised, and her legs spread a little Annabel had a great view of the girl's neat pussy lips. At first, she'd just rubbed the lotion onto Sadie's skin but now she couldn't resist massaging the girl's bottom. Squeezing and kneading the firm, springy flesh. She couldn't resist spreading her cheeks and sliding her fingers between her thighs, 'accidentally' letting them brush against the girl's labia.

"Oh!" Sadie exclaimed as she felt the woman's fingers probing deeper.

"Is it feeling any better?" Annabel inquired.

"Oh yes," Sadie sighed. "Much better, Miss."

Sadie closed her eyes and relaxed, quickly losing track of time as she concentrated solely on Miss Hunter's soft, probing fingers. She had never thought of herself as a lesbian and so had assumed that she'd need to do some acting to get the video she wanted. But Miss Hunter's experienced touch and searching fingers were causing delicious tingles to run up and down her spine. Her hips started to gently rock back and forth; she simply couldn't help it. She inched her knees apart, wantonly spreading her legs, inviting the teacher to explore further.

"You look a little sore here," Annabel said, as her fingers traced lazy circles on the inside of Sadie's thighs, edging closer to the girl's pussy. "Perhaps you need some cream here as well."

"Ooh yes, definitely Miss," Sadie agreed happily, her young body squirming in pleasure as Annabel's well-practised fingers stroked the tender skin of her inner thighs.

"Poor girl, you feel awfully red and swollen here," Annabel said as slid an oily finger between the girl's firm buttocks and along her moistening lips.

"Oh yes, Miss," Sadie agreed, loving the delicious sensations and feeling her juices oozing from her pussy. "It does feel very swollen there."

Annabel knew she really shouldn't be doing this but simply couldn't resist. After all, the girl had come to her room and undressed without any encouragement from her. It was hardly her fault that Sadie was enjoying it more than was decent. And she certainly was enjoying it: moaning happily, her hips gently undulating as Annabel ran a finger along the length of the girl's juicy lips. Up and down, up and down she stroked as Sadie groaned encouragingly and spread her knees wide apart.

"Feeling better yet?" Annabel said, as she pressed more firmly, exploring the slick, glistening folds between the girl's thighs.

"Mmm, yes, yes," Sadie panted, her breathing laboured now. "Keep going Miss, it feels really good, so good."

The girl's desperate little sighs of pleasure were music to Annabel's ears as she spread the silky mixture of the cream and the girl's juices over her inflamed pussy. She could smell the deliciously familiar aroma of the girl's arousal. It excited her.

"Mmm, yes, yes," the girl moaned helplessly as Annabel caressed the full length of her aching pussy. She explored the tight little anus making her gasp then spread the girl's lips and stroked the delicate pink folds. She felt Sadie's young body shudder when she found the hard little nub of her clit. The slightest touch caused the girl to shake and groan.

"Oh yes, you're very, very swollen here," Annabel whispered, her lips suddenly next to Sadie's ear as she turned her hand palm upward and slid two long, slender fingers into the girl's tight little pussy causing her to groan and arch her back with the sudden rush of pleasure.

She started to use two hands as the girl's moans became louder. The girl's desperate little sobs of pleasure reminded her of Claire. She slid a finger in and out of the girl's velvety pussy as she expertly teased the girl's clitoris, spreading the pink folds with two fingers whilst a third gently stroked the inflamed nub. She knew it was wrong but surely it would be more cruel to stop now when the girl was so close to release, wouldn't it?

"Oh yes Miss, yes," Sadie cried ecstatically as she felt Annabel's fingers plunging in and out of the hot, wet depths whilst her other hand reached underneath her gyrating hips and teased her clit with her soft, oily fingertips.

"Yes, yes, don't stop, please don't stop," Sadie pleaded, her hot breath rasping in her throat as Annabel's tormenting fingers brought to the very edge of climax, her thigh muscles burning, her chest heaving.

"That's it, cum for me Sadie," she insisted, two fingers plunging deep into girl's soaking wet pussy right up to her knuckles, frigging her harder and harder, faster and faster as the girl squealed and shook and shuddered.

"Please! Please, don't stop!" Sadie begged, as her young, innocent flesh was overwhelmed with the sensations. Her whole body was rigid now, her breath caught in her chest as she felt the crisis approach.

"Yes, yes, yes!" the blonde wailed as she came, her tight pussy squeezing Annabel's fingers convulsively as her whole body shook as a spectacular orgasm ripped through her young body.

Annabel wrapped an arm around her stomach and held her until the convulsions had passed, slowly extracting her wet fingers and licking them clean of the girl's sweet juices as Sadie gradually regained her breath. Finally, Sadie rolled over and rewarded Annabel with a contented smile. She looked so cute lying there. The upper half of her body was still clad in her neat white uniform blouse, but her skirt was rucked up around her stomach exposing her naked, glistening thighs with a narrow triangle of sparse, neatly trimmed golden hair. Annabel couldn't resist leaning over her and planting a passionate kiss on her warm, inviting lips. They stayed like that for a while, their warm lips exploring each other.

"That was lovely, thank-you Miss, I feel so much better," Sadie said, when their lips parted.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Annabel chuckled, standing up and unbuttoning her blouse. "But the evening's not over yet. I've also got some intimate swelling that needs some urgent attention."

The camera's dispassionate eye watched as the biology teacher took the girl's slim wrist and led her into the bedroom, kicking the door closed behind them.

Thursday, 30 May

It just wasn't normal for England. The pleasantly warm sunny days of April had turned into a full-blown heat wave by the end of May. David took his jacket off and hung it over the back of his chair as he explained the subtle delights of Boolean algebra to the girls. The old school rooms didn't have the benefit of modern air conditioning and although they'd opened all of the windows, there was very little breeze and the air in the classroom remained almost unbearably warm and humid. David could feel his pale blue shirt clinging to the damp skin of his back as he struggled to retain the girls' interest, competing with the loud drone of a lawnmower coming and going outside.

It was so warm that the uniform policy had been relaxed, allowing the girls to dispense with their usual white knee socks and ties, and unfasten the top few buttons of their white blouses. The surprisingly warm weather and the amount of teenage flesh on show was making it even harder for David to concentrate.

As he talked, movement to his right caught his attention; it was Brianna fanning herself with her notepad. He couldn't help watching out of the corner of his eye as she unfastened another button on her blouse.

She was one of his favourites; such a clever girl, he could always rely on her for an intelligent question. Good looking too, with her gingerbread hair and strawberry lips. Beauty as well as brains. She looked particularly appealing today. David couldn't help staring at the soft, inviting curves of her cleavage as he talked. The top three or four buttons of her blouse were unfastened as Brianna leant forward to make some notes he had an excellent view of her boobs straining against her white brassiere. Was she a natural redhead? He was momentarily shocked by his thoughts. He was only flesh and blood though, and only a few years older than her so it was only natural he reasoned. He bet she'd look terrific naked though, with plenty of soft, feminine curves. As he talked, he became slowly aware of some of the girls giggling.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Girls of St Catherine's Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds