• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Trophy Wives Club 20

The Trophy Wives Club 20

123

Two years, twenty chapters and 87,000 words in total - - this is the final chapter of the Trophy Wives Club so I hope you enjoy.

These stories will feature mature mothers with big, fake breasts enjoying the over-sized endowments of their sons. If that's not something you want to read then go find something else on this excellent site.

Feedback is appreciated but don't bitch about how unrealistic or clichéd the scenario is in the comments - - you'll be wasting your time and mine.

Everyone involved is 18 or over.

† † † † †

Jessica sipped at her glass of wine as she stood in her kitchen, looking out through the wide open French doors at her friends and family as they gathered around her spacious pool and smiled, thinking how different things were from just a few months before.

Her friend Marie stood wearing a small black bikini that was little more than two triangles covering her huge, fake tits, connected with a thin piece of string while the bottom was a G-string that was so small her whole ass was visible. Her pale skin glistened with sun tan oil as, being a red head, she was prone to sunburn which is why she wore a large brimmed hat. Beside her, his arm around her waist, was her son Bill wearing a pair of Bermuda shorts.

They were chatting with Samantha and her step-son Adam. The ex-college football player dwarfed the short, stacked blonde who wore a bikini similar to Marie's and which had as much chance of hiding Samantha's huge tits as her friend's did. They laughed at something Samantha said and Adam slipped his arm around her shoulder, pulling her close.

Jessica's sister Annie floated lazily in the pool, flanked on either side by her sons Bruce and Clark, the three of them treading water close to each other. Even from the kitchen, Jessica could make out the tops of Annie's big, round tits that swelled from the top of her all in one swimsuit. Her fake jugs were only slightly smaller than Jessica's own and it was obvious her sons were paying a great deal of attention to them.

A little back from the pool, Jessica's daughter Kelly and her brother Lucas stood at the barbecue, Lucas taking responsibility for cooking the food as his sister helped. Although as she watched them she wondered if Kelly - - in a tiny pair of cut off jean shorts and a small shirt tied up beneath her big tits that were a match for her mother's - - wasn't more of a distraction for her brother. He was clearly having trouble keeping the barbecue under control as he looked at his sister.

"He's gonna burn the steaks," his brother Hank said as he sidled up behind his mother, slipping his hands around her trim waist that was bare thanks to her own small bikini before moving them up and filling them with his mother's huge tits.

"You might be right," she said with a laugh, pushing her butt against the bulge in his shorts. "We should go out there and make sure he doesn't."

"Or we could stay here and fuck," Hank said.

"There'll be plenty of time for that soon," Jessica said, stepping away and heading out to the pool, beckoning to him over her shoulder. "Come on, let's go save the food from your brother."

As Hank headed off to take over the cooking duties from Lucas, Jessica wandered over to Samantha, Marie and their boys.

"Hey sweetie," Marie said, pulling her close and kissing her on the lips. "We were just saying it's hard to believe it's taken this long to get us all together at once."

"Well things got in the way, I guess," Jessica said. "Still, we're all here now and - - as long as my boys can manage not to burn the hell out of the meat - - we can have some food, a few drinks and - - relax - - with one another," she said with a smile, stressing the word "relax".

"I'm really looking forward to relaxing with you ladies," Bill said, earning him a playful jab in the ribs from Marie.

"Like you didn't do enough relaxing with me this morning before we left the house," she said.

"I hope you haven't tired yourself out too early," Samantha said. "Something tells me this might be a busy afternoon for you boys."

"I'm sure we'll be fine, won't we Adam?" Bill asked his friend.

"Sure," Adam said with a happy smile on his good natured face. "With all you pretty ladies around, we ain't gonna have any problems."

"Oh, you're so sweet, Adam," Marie said, reaching out and stroking his bare, brawny chest.

"Sweet," Samantha agreed, sliding her hand across Adam's shorts, "with a really big cock."

"I think that describes all our boys," Jessica said.

"Which makes us the luckiest mothers around," Marie said.

"Food's ready," Hank called from the barbecue.

"Come on Annie," Jessica said as they walked over to the barbecue. Annie looked up from the pool where she was making out with both her sons. "Food first, fucking later."

Laughing and splashing, Annie, Bruce and Clark climbed out of the pool and joined the others around the tables where Hank, Kelly and Lucas were serving up a range of burgers, hot dogs and drinks. Everyone grabbed some food and some beers or wine and then moved to the sun loungers around the pool's edge, enjoying a normal, sunny Saturday afternoon around the pool. They talked about what had gone on over the last couple of weeks with Jessica and Samantha being blackmailed, and Annie saving Marie being divorced and abandoned.

"It's been a crazy time," Annie said.

"Sure has," Samantha said.

"Hey, I had a call from Flo's the other day," Marie said as she sipped her wine.

"That's the club where Hank was working and you fucked him, right?" Kelly asked.

"That's the one. They wanted to know why I hadn't been back for so long and did I still need my membership."

"What did you tell them?" Jessica asked.

Marie placed her hand on her son's thigh, running it up to his crotch. "I told them things had changed and I had all the big cock I needed at home."

"I think I'll be telling them the same thing if they call me," Samantha said, getting up and sitting side saddle in Adam's lap, wiggling her pert little ass around in his crotch. "Mmmmm, feels like someone's already hard for Mommy," she said, kissing her step-son.

"He's not the only one," Annie said. The others looked over to see her with a hand inside each of her sons' shorts, jerking on Clark and Bruce's big dicks.

"Looks like the party's getting started," Hank said, pulling Jessica up and into his lap, making her straddled him, her huge tits squashing against his chest as she leaned forward and kissed him.

Not wanting to be left out, Lucas lifted his sister up and pulled off her denim shorts, revealing her tiny g-string bikini as he placed her on his lap, both of them laughing as she ground her pussy against his rapidly stiffening dick.

Marie and Bill kissed lovingly, her son cupping her huge tits, her bikini top simply sliding to one side, letting the huge, pale orbs slip free, her small, hard, pink nipples captured between his thumb and fingers. At the same time, she pushed the waistband of his shorts out and down, his big cock springing free before it was grabbed by her hand.

"Mmmm, such a big cock for Mommy," she muttered into his mouth as they kissed. "I'm going to fuck every guy here this afternoon," she whispered, "but you know it's you I love, don't you?"

"I know, mom," Bill said, his hands roaming over her big, fake tits. "And you're okay with me fucking all the other women here?"

"Oh sweetie," Marie said, stroking his dick. "I can't wait to see you get this big fucker into your aunties. Me first, though, okay?"

"Always, mom," Bill said.

Marie stood and slipped out of her tiny bikini that she'd worn because she knew it was her son's favourite, leaving her naked except for her large hat. She knelt in front of Bill and pulled his shorts down before taking hold of his huge cock once more and, looking up at him the whole time, licking it from the base to the tip. She purred as a stream of clear pre-cum dribbled from the mushroom head just as her tongue reached it, and sucked it noisily into her mouth before plunging her lips around it, taking as much of his big cock as she could.

"Aaaahhhhh, fuck yeah, mom," Bill gasped as he watched his mother suck his dick.

On the lounger next to them, Samantha giggled as Adam lifted her up effortlessly, standing her before him so that he could peel her bikini off her. Once naked, the short and stacked blonde was at just the right height for him to hold her tits and suck on them in turn, his big hands still unable to cover the huge mounds.

"That's it - - suck Mommy's tits, baby," Samantha said, stroking his head. "You like Mommy's big tits, don't you?"

"Mmm-hmm," Adam murmured, his mouth full of tit flesh. "Love them, mom," he said, swapping from one to the other.

"Wanna put that big dick of yours between them again?" she asked. He looked up at her with an expression of lust and surprise that made her giggle again - - no matter how often they had sex, he sometimes seemed surprised that she would let him do just about anything.

"Can I mom?" he asked.

"Of course, baby - - Mommy loves feeling your dick between her big titties," Samantha said, slowly lowering herself to her knees and moving between Adam's spread legs. As her step-son held his cock upright, Samantha pulled her fake tits apart and leaned forward wrapping his thick length between them. She tilted her head and dribbled a long line of spit down on to the bulbous knob that stuck out of her cleavage then moved her tits up and down, spreading the sticky lube over his length. "Feel nice, baby?" she asked him as she tit fucked his cock.

"Oh yeah, mom," he sighed.

She giggled as she slid her huge tits up and down either side of his long, thick cock, his big hard-on bumping her in the chin on every downward stroke she made until she bent her head and sucked it into her mouth as she tit fucked him.

"God, mom - - you're the best," he sighed.

Jessica and Kelly were on their knees as well, facing each other while Hank and Lucas stood over them at right angles. As Jessica sucked and licked at Hank's cock, so Kelly did the same with Lucas's, the pair of them leaving trails of spit along their lengths and which dripped off their chins on to their huge jugs. After a few slurps, Jessica and Kelly would swap, Jessica taking Lucas's prick into her mouth while Kelly took her other brother's dick.

"Fuck yeah - - eat that cock," Hank groaned as he watched his sister suck on his cock. While his mom had lost her clothes, Kelly still wore her shirt and g-string but Hank made short work of taking both of those off her, leaving her as naked as the rest of them.

"Mmmmm, such big fucking cocks," Jessica sighed, jerking on Lucas's hard rod. Kelly turned and kissed her, their tongues slipping into each other's mouths for a moment before the boys became impatient and nudged their cocks into their cheeks.

"Jeez, you're so selfish," Kelly told Hank with a wink as she returned to sucking on his huge length.

Lucas smiled at his mother and sister. "Not our fault you're the best cock suckers here," he said before looking round at the other MILFs. "No offence, ladies," he said.

Annie didn't - - couldn't - - respond as she was sat on her lounger, dealing with both her sons' cocks, bobbing her head up and down Clark's length before taking Bruce's huge shaft between her lips, her hands sliding up and down their thick hard-ons whether she was sucking them or not. Together, with an ease born of practice, the two boys reached down and unzipped her swimsuit to the middle of her back, the front peeling forward under the strain of her huge tits. Clark and Bruce had to pry her hands off their cocks for a moment so they could roll the suit over her arms to gather at her waist, her massive tits now free. Instantly the brothers filled their hands with her jugs, cupping and groping the firm mounds as she noisily slurped on their dicks before looking up at them.

"I want one of you in my pussy - - now," she said before going back to their cocks.

Trying hard to concentrate, Bruce and Clark faced each other and raised a single fist, bumping them three times before both of them threw rock. Without a second thought - - and after weeks of settling who went first in the same manner - - they did the same again, Bruce throwing scissors and Clark going for paper.

"Shit!" Clark said.

"Awesome!" Bruce cried as he pulled away from his mother and went round the other side of the lounger, guiding her up so that she was on her hands and knees on the lounger. As Bruce pulled her swimsuit down and off, Clark held her head, gently thrusting his cock into her mouth, his knob nudging against the back of her throat. Behind her, Bruce straddled the lounger, guiding his cock towards the glistening, slick lips of her shaved, hairless pussy and easing it inside.

"Mmmmffff!" was all Annie could manage as she felt Bruce's dick enter her twat, the thick shaft of her son's cock spreading her walls wide as it moved inside her once more. She'd lost count of how many times her sons had fucked her over the preceding weeks but she never tired of it. She purred as best she could with Clark's cock deep in her mouth as Bruce started fucking her, the two of them double teaming her from both ends.

"Oooohhh - - fuck me - - fuck me, Bill," Marie moaned across the way. She lay on her back on the poolside, her son between her legs, his prick nestled in her pussy. Her legs were bent back, her knees either side of her tits, her ankles on his shoulders, her cunt tilted up towards him, allowing his mammoth cock to go as deep as possible. "Fuck - - ahahhhhhh - - Jesus fucking Christ - - fuck me!" she cried.

Bill did as she asked, resting his weight on his hands, doing press ups between his mother's thighs, sliding his huge shaft balls deep into her pussy before raising his hips, dragging his cock almost all the way out, then stuffing it back inside her.

"Love you, mom," he gasped, watching her huge tits roll back and fore on her chest in time with his thrusts. "Love fucking you."

"That's good - - nnngggggmmmmmm - - that's good, baby - - because - - ahhhhh - - because Mommy loves - - you fucking her," Marie gasped. "Fuck Mommy, honey - - fuck Mommy's cunt - - uungghh - - fuck, it's big, Bill - - so fucking big!"

Bill grinned and leaned down, kissing her briefly as he knew he couldn't keep her legs so far pinned back for long. He straightened back up and began pistoning his big cock in and out of her pussy, faster and harder.

"Fuck me, Bill - - aaahhhhhhnn - - Bill - - oh fuck - - yes - - fuck me, Bill! Fuck me!" With every thrust of her son's big cock, Marie could feel her pussy getting wetter and tighter and she knew it wouldn't be long before the first orgasm of the afternoon rolled over her. "God - - love your big cock - - uuuhnnnnn - - feels so good up my pussy - - ahahhhhh - - up Mommy's horny pussy!"

Bill panted as he fucked his cock in and out of his mother's pussy, loving the feel of her hot, juicy cunt on his cock, feeling her muscles clench around his girth as he crammed it as far as he could inside her.

"Fuck Mommy - - uuuhhnnnnn - - fuck Mommy's - - horny - - fucking - - cunt - - aaahhhhhh!" she cried, her huge tits bumping into her chin with the strength of Bill's thrusts. "Oh fuck - - I'm cumming, Bill - - aahhhhh - - making Mommy cum!"

With one final thrust of his cock, Marie's hands clamped on to his arms as her pussy clamped on to his prick, her body going rigid, her eyes rolling back, her mouth lolling open as she came on her son's cock.

Beside them, Samantha groaned in delight as she straddled her muscular step-son, her hands on his shoulders as his big hands cupped her pert little ass as she rocked up and down, her pussy taking in more and more of his thick, long shaft with each downward movement.

"That's it, sweetie - - mmmmngng - - fuck Mommy's pussy," she sighed, leaning forward to kiss him, her massive tits flattening against his broad chest. "Mmmm - - fuck Mommy with your big cock."

"It's - - it's not too big, is it mom?" Adam asked her, genuine concern on his face.

Samantha smiled and kissed him as she ground her twat down, taking every inch inside her. "Aaahhahhhh - - you should - - ahhhhh - - should know by now - - Mommy loves your huge cock." As she rode up and down, she reached behind her and managed to grab an inch or two of his shaft, slick with her juices, her fingers not quite meeting around it. "Your big - - thick cock - - mmmnnngngnnn - - in Mommy's pussy," she sighed, getting her fingers wet with her own fuck oils before sliding them back, between the cheeks of her ass, and pushing two against the tight ring of muscle at the entrance to her butt. "Aaahhhhhh - - and I love it - - mmmmm - - up my ass, too," she said, staring at him as she rode her cock and her own fingers.

Adam smiled, managing to look almost embarrassed. "I - - I can feel your fingers, mom," he said his big hands groping her huge tits.

"Where, sweetie?" she asked him. "Tell Mommy where her fingers are."

"In your - - in your butt," he said sheepishly, still shy about saying things out loud.

"That's right - - they're up my ass - - mmmnnngg - - which is where - - Mommy wants your cock next - - aaahhhhh - - after you make Mommy cum." She smiled at her steps-son as she bounced up and down on his prick which swelled at her words. "You like that idea, sweetie? Aaahhhhhh fuck - - like the idea - - of fucking Mommy's - - tight, horny little ass?"

Adam answered with a groan of pleasure and moved his hands to her waist, taking control of her movements. Effortlessly he lifted her up and down, cramming his huge, throbbing cock right up her cunt, making her gasp in delight, her enormous tits sliding up and down his chest.

"Fuck Mommy, Adam! Fuck Mommy - - uugghnnnnn - - so fucking big - - making Mommy cum!"

Samantha squealed as she came, her pussy clamping around Adam's thick trunk of a cock as he continued lifting her up and down, her cunt easily taking his massive tool after all the practice they'd had. She moaned and shook in his arms as she came, barely aware of the other MILFs fucking around her.

Jessica lay on her side on the towel spread over the warm stones, squashed up against Kelly who was in the same position facing her, their huge tits pushed against each other, mother and daughter making out. Behind Jessica lay Hank while Lucas was behind Kelly. Both boys slid their big, fat pricks into the girls, Hank easing his thick length into his mother's pussy while Lucas did the same with his sister.

"Ahh - - ahhh - - your brother's fucking me, baby," Jessica moaned to Kelly, her hands roaming over her daughter's body. "He's got - - mmmmfff - - fuck - - he's got his big cock - - in my pussy."

"Mmmmmm - - my brother's fucking me, too, mom," Kelly sighed, her tongue duelling with her mother's. "His huge - - aahhhhhh - - sister fucking cock - - is up my pussy."

"And you love it, don't you?" Hank asked them both. "You love your son - - uuuhhhhh - - your brother - - fucking you - - don't you?" he gasped, fucking his mother with long, deep strokes.

"God yes!" Jessica groaned, looking over her shoulder at her son. "Fuck Mommy - - uuhnnnn - - fuck Mommy with your big cock!"

Hank took hold of her waist and rolled over on to his back, pulling her over on top of him before he pushed her upright into a squatting position, facing away from him. She raised her ass up and down, his huge cock spearing deep into her pussy as beside them, Lucas and Kelly rolled over as well, but this time with her flat on her stomach, Lucas hunching over her butt, fucking his long dick in and out of her twat.

"So big, Hank - - fuck Mommy - - uuhnnnn - - make Mommy cum, baby!" Jessica moaned, raising her ass up and down, sliding her juicy pussy along her son's shaft. She groaned in delight as she felt him slip one then a second finger into her tight asshole "Oh fuck yes - - uuuhnnnnn - - fuck Mommy - - make Mommy cum all over your big - - uhhnnnn - - fucking prick!"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Trophy Wives Club 20

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds