• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • In The Throes

In The Throes

Author's note; my apologies, but after a week of trying to procure an editor for this story, I have given up. I seem to have no success in finding one through Literotica, though I have tried repeatedly with each one of my last three stories.

I know how frustrating it can be to read a story that is filled with bad grammar and punctuation. That being said, I have done the best with my limited abilities. Once again I apologize. Hopefully the story with make up for any lapses.

D.S.

*****

It's a thin line between love and hate.

I had been sitting, waiting, on the couch in the dark for hours. A glass of Scotch stood before me on the coffee table. It was a large glass more a highball than a rocks glass, but I had been nursing it for some time now, and only vaguely felt the alcohol.

I had heard cars come and go on our block for some time, for even though it was early in the morning; our street was a convenient cut-through. So when another car turned the corner, I wasn't alerted until it slowed and then pulled into the driveway. A few minutes later the car turned off, and I heard the beep-beep of the alarm being set.

She walked in the front door, a little worse for wear, and I turned on the light.

She was a tall yet graceful woman in her middle forties who had the look of money. Pictures of her in her youth showed a coltish girl with just a hint of the elegant, formidable woman that she would someday become.

She was dressed for a night out in a simple, dark navy, sheath dress with a deep sweetheart neckline and a cutout in back. The tight dress was further cinched in at the middle by a black leather belt, which accentuated her thin waist and alluring hips. A pair of black strapy heels filled out the ensemble and helped draw your eye to her long, toned legs. Still, for her it was conservative attire.

"Oh Kevin, your home," she said startled by the light.

"Yeah."

"I thought you were going away for the weekend?"
"I know."

"But you're home?"
"I didn't go."
"Oh. I see, but I saw you leave."

"Do you know what time it is mom? Where have you been?"

"Out... with some friends."

"The bars closed an hour ago."

"Yeah, well I had to drive someone home. They were a little drunk," she said with a smirk.

As she braced herself against the wall with the hand she held her clutch, she bent slightly at the waist and brought each leg up to elegantly doff her heels.

"Who?"

"Who what?"

"Who was the person you had to drive home?

"Oh, you don't know her. She's a friend of a friend."

"And you and this "what's-her-name" stayed out to closing time?"

"We lost track of time."

"You must have been having a lot of fun."
"Yeah, I guess. What's this all about? Why all the questions?" Her auburn hair, which had the hint of once being coiffed, was now captivatingly mussed.

"Why do you bother to lie? I know where you've been, I know what's going on."

"Know what? I don't know what you're talking about."

"Cut the shit. Don't act so innocent."

She tilted her head down and turned to look away from me. In this light you could see how beautiful she still was. She was no longer young, for she had traded her once youthful glow for elegance.

"Who told you?" She asked without looking at me.

"No one had to tell me. I'm not an idiot."
"So you know."

"Yes."
"And do I have your promise of discretion?" She was looking at me again and this time with authority.

"That's what your worried about? That I might tell someone?"

"I'm thinking about your father," she said as if she was doing something noble.

"Your concern is touching."
"I don't want him to know. I don't want him hurt," she said with sternness in her voice and in her stare.

"You don't want him hurt. That's a laugh."

"What I've done, I didn't do to hurt him."

"Then why do you do it?"

"I'm your mother. I don't have to answer to you."

"Oh so you're above all that. Parents don't have to explain their behavior to their children? Is that it?"

"Enough. I've heard enough."

"And I haven't heard anything."
"I'm going to bed."

"Pleasant dreams."

She headed for the stairs. I drained the rest of my Scotch, dropped the glass of in the kitchen sink, and headed up behind her. She was at the top of the stairs as I started up, but as I got to the landing she was standing in the hallway.

"You aren't going to tell your father, are you?"

"Fuck you."
"I will not have you talk to me like that young man."
"And how are you going to stop me mom? I'm twenty-one now. I'm not a little boy that you can discipline. As I see it, someone else needs to be disciplined."
"Kevin please."
"Fuck you," I said as I pushed by her, and headed for my room.

Inside my room with the door closed, I stripped out of my clothes and put on a pair of gym shorts and a tee shirt to sleep in.

I plugged my earphones in to my phone. Knowing that I wasn't going to get to sleep I planned to lay in bed and listen to music, but when I plopped onto my bed I saw my mom in the doorway.

The secret struggle through out my life was my mother's sexuality. She was beautiful of course. More attractive than most mothers, but she wasn't a super model, and her beauty itself was not the issue; it was the way that she flaunted it or used it as a weapon to get her way, even if the target of that weapon was her own son.

It was never crude, but omnipresent. She never bought an article of clothing that wasn't revealing in some way. Her jeans were always tight, her blouses left unbuttoned, her skirts short. At the beach she wore a string bikini, and I can tell you, she had the body for it.

It's hard for most boys to deal with the fact that their mother is a sexual person. It's even harder when that mother exudes sexuality.

As she stood leaning up against the doorjamb, it was a case in point. She had dressed for bed, but instead of pajamas or sweats, as most mothers would wear, she was wearing a short, red silk robe. And either out of habit, or more plausibly, intentional, she had her legs crossed, which opened up her robe exposing her front leg up to the thigh.

I pulled the ear buds out and snapped at her, "What?"

"I knocked, but no one answered."

"What do you want?"
"You have me worried. I'm worried about what you plan to do, if you are going to..."

"Tell dad?"

"Yes."
"Don't worry. I'll keep your little secret. Unlike you, I wouldn't do anything to hurt dad. He deserves better."

"He does deserve better. I just..."
"Oh can it ma. Who gives a fuck?"

"Kevin, I'm your mother and I demand that you treat me with respect."

I was furious with her, and my venting did little to alleviate my fury, instead it only heightened it. I could feel my anger well up inside of me, and I wanted to smash her pretty little face through the wall.

I got up in haste, and rushed toward her. She cowered as I came near, but I controlled myself, bumped her aside and headed down the hall to the only place I thought I would find sanctuary; the bathroom.

I went in, turned on the light, and locked the door. I sat on the toilet seat feeling like an idiot, which only irritated me more.

"Kevin," I heard her through the door. "We need to talk."
"Mom, just go away. Give it a rest."

"I want to talk to you."

"There's nothing to talk about."

"You waited up all night to talk to me."

"No I didn't."

"Then you waited up all night to accuse me?"

"Whatever."
"I want you to promise me that you won't tell your father."
That was all she cared about I fumed. There wasn't an ounce of contrition in her. That's when, as the saying goes, I saw red. I burst out of the bathroom knocking her back down the hall as the door flew open.

On seeing me in the hallway, a look of fear came over her face, and she retreated into the master bedroom, but she neglected to close the door behind her.

I was in hot pursuit as she entered her room, and it was there by her bed that I confronted her.

"Kevin, you're frightening me."
"You whore."

Her eyes went wide, and she covered her mouth with both of her hands. It was more a stance of shock than defense.

"What are you going to do?"

I wasn't thinking of doing anything, but now that she asked, I thought the idea a good one. By this time I had lost all control. I grabbed her robe with both hands.

"You want my silence, then you'll have to earn it you little slut. You don't have a problem showing others, so how about a little strip tease ma?"

"Kevin no!" She yelled just before I tore at her robe, ripping it open, and pulling it off her shoulders and down her torso. She was now nude from the waist up, with the robe's belt acting as a restraint and binding her arms at the elbow. She was aghast, and I was pissed.

For years I had secretly wondered what her tits looked like. I had once overheard my dad brag to a friend, 'they are magnificent! And her nipples are incredible.' I knew right away whom he was referring to.

And as I looked upon my mother's naked body, I couldn't agree with him more. Her breasts were full and magnificently formed, and her nipples were eraser sized and standing erect from pretty pink areolas.

I was now not only filled with rage, but also filled with lust. She didn't stay transfixed for long. She spun around in an attempt to run from me, but I caught her by the robe, and as she tried to escape I tore it off of her leaving her in just a pair of green string panties. The results of my pulling her robe off also pulled her back toward me and into my arms.

I was full of rage and desire. Something had come over me, and I couldn't stop it. The sight and feel of my mother's naked body just overwhelmed me with lust.

"What are you going to do to me?"

I grabbed her by the shoulders and forced her down to her knees. She looked up at me with a mix of terror and bewilderment as she knelt in front of me. My eyes went from hers to the erection in my pants.

"What?" She asked and then looked to where I was looking, saw my bulge, and then her hands went back to her mouth again. "Oh god no!"

"Sucking cock doesn't seem be a problem for you. So why not suck my cock, ma?"
I fully expected her to fight her way back to her feet and break free of me, but she just knelt there in front of me staring at the bulge in my shorts as if in contemplation. She then did something that took me by surprise. Hesitantly at first, but then with deliberation, she slowly reached up, pulled my shorts down my legs, and took my cock in her hand.

"Is this what you want?" She said with some anger in her voice, but I didn't answer, I just closed my eyes, arched my back, and sighed at the feel of it.

Without prodding, I then felt her warm lips envelope the head of my cock.

"Oh god ma," I said in ecstasy.

Without delay, I grabbed the back of her head, and I started to ram my cock deep into my mother's mouth. It felt so wonderful. Without a doubt, the most provocative blowjob I had ever had. And as I opened my eyes to look down at her I watched my cock magically disappear into her face. She was deep-throating me, and she was doing it willingly.

This wasn't enough for me though. I wanted more, so after a few minutes of thrusting my cock down her throat, I stopped her, picked her up bodily, and pushed her back on the bed. She lay there panting, with her feet still on the floor, and I knew she was wondering what I would do next.

She was breathing heavily, and eyeing me with a sternness I had experienced before, but not since I was a child.

I approached her, cock swollen before me.

"Kevin no," she commanded. She must have known what I was thinking. "I'll suck your cock. Please. You can come in my mouth."

"Not good enough mom."

"You're angry, and you're going to regret this."

"Spoken by someone who has no regrets."

I lifted her up by the ass and pushed her further back on the bed. I then knelt down between her legs, yanked off her pretty green panties, then pulled her tight up against me, her legs dangling on either side of me. Her acceptance was evident, as she made no effort to stop me, and then on her own accord she lifted up her knees to give me full access.

"Oh my god, you're going to fuck me, aren't you?" She said panting as if she didn't know.

"What do you think mom?" I said as I started to guide my dick towards her pink and swollen lips. She had shaved, but still there was a pale red tuft formed in the shape of a vee. It was stunning.

"Okay, I don't care. I know I've hurt you. So go ahead do it. Do what you want with me."

I slid my cock up and down her slit as a prelude, and then into her labia. It felt incredible as I pushed inside of her.

"You mother fucker," she yelled, and then arched her back and gasped, "Ahhh god!" As I held onto her hips, I rammed into her up to the hilt, forcing myself as far as I could into her.

I started out slowly, getting the full feel of being inside of her, but as my desires grew my pace quickened.

I was fucking her, I was fucking my mother, and I loved it. She looked up at me, and at first I couldn't tell what she was feeling. She didn't show any emotion as if she was consenting to atone for her sins.

But then she started to meet my thrusts with her own, and then closed her eyes. It slowly occurred to me that she was enjoying it. I was fucking my mother to punish her, but she was enjoying it.

"You little slut, you like it don't you?"

"Why not?" she said fiercely. "You seem to have no problem about fucking your own mother." She reached out her arms to me.
I leaned over and brought my full weight onto her. I was fucking her pretty good now, and she wrapped her legs around me. Her tits were pressed up against my chest, and my hands were in her hair.

"Oh baby punish me for what I've done. Fuck mama hard and punish her. You like fucking mama, don't you?"
"Oh god mom, I do. You are so hot."

"Harder baby, harder. Fuck me hard baby, and make it hurt."
She then took my head in her hands, pulled it to her face, and we kissed for the first time. My tongue was instantly in her mouth, and she immediately started to suck on it.

I couldn't hold off for very much longer. I was fucking my mother, the woman who I had secretly and illicitly desired for so long, a desire that I had hidden even from myself.

"I'm going to come in you ma."
"Yes baby, I know."

Afterward, I lay on top of her for some time with my cock still inside of her. It slowly started to shrivel, and I plopped out in a sea of wetness. I flopped off her onto my back with my anger and lust both sated.

No with my furor spent I was feeling just a little bit guilty. After all I had in all intents and purposes just raped my mother. But, almost as if to say that she had forgiven me, she rolled over and laid her head on my chest, her hand slowly caressing my stomach.

"You still angry with me?"

"Some."

"You wanted to hurt me didn't you?"
"Yes."

"I guess I deserved it."
"Mmm-hmmm."

"I'm not going to stop, you know?"

"I figured that."

"Are you done, or are you going to punish me some more?" Her hand shifted down from my navel to lightly brush my cock. It jumped as I felt her touch, and I started to get hard again.

I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to do. I did want to fuck her again, but for some reason I hesitated. She was my mother, and for an instant I was both aroused and repulsed.

She got up on one arm to look at me. "That's a no I guess?"
I just looked back at her, my tongue tensely pressing up against my bottom teeth. I looked longingly at those magnificent tits of hers, and the tightness of her body. Again I thought about her arrogance and what she had done, and I started to seethe.

"I didn't say that."

"Okay," she said tolerantly and lay down again. I rolled over onto my knees and took up my favorite position between her legs. She just lay there leering at me seductively, and looking completely vulnerable.

I slid into her again, and she gasped a little as I did. Our eyes never left each other's as I started to fuck her. I grabbed one of her legs and flopped it over so that both were together and she was now lying on her side, though she was still looking at me.

It was a favorite sex position of mine. This way I could fuck her from behind, but still see her tits and the expression on her face. An expression that was vacant with surrender.

But just then a smile started to creep across her face.

"What's so funny?"
"Nothing, I just realized that you can't tell you father now."
"Really," I said though I knew she was right.

"That's okay baby. If you ever have a problem with me again, just come to mama, and we can work it out between the sheets" She then laughed mockingly. "I won't mind, if this is my punishment." She then closed her eyes, and started to pant in unison with my thrusts.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • In The Throes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 230 milliseconds