• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Six Sexy Classes Ch. 01.5

Six Sexy Classes Ch. 01.5

I am so sorry, the rest of the story got deleted in the file transfer. I will make sure that this does not happen again. This story is a continuation of my first chapter I wrote a while back. Once again I apologise.

Claire's Perspective

We arrived at the school and walked in, I noticed Joe was looking at the 'Thank you for coming in sign'. I smiled as I went into the 'sign in' room. I glanced at the names of the people who were in and it turned out only halve the teachers came in and very few other students. Some teachers say that they come in to get paid but I think its because Joe's in today. Since all the husbands are away with the army, the teachers have been horny for years.

I walked passed Joe and found the changing rooms. The door swung open as I walked in, nobody here, they must be in already. I found a nice place to place my bad as I unbuttoned my cardigan and placed it neatly in the bag. I started to strip off my shirt, I grasped the hemline and pulled it off in one swift motion. My small breasts finally free, nipples already hard of excitement. I began to remove my skirt, slowly pulling it down my smooth legs and into the bag.

I stood there in my very sexy black laced thong, I slowly peeled it off to reveal my trimmed bush and my small pussy lips protecting my tight pussy. I began to lightly touch myself, holding myself back from inserting my fingers. " Maybe I can get Stella to finger me, or maybe Joe can..." I stopped myself there, I have to stop believing that Joe will fuck me, even though I am desperate to have his cock inside me.

I put my bag on one of the shelves and walked out the changing rooms. I stood there, looking at my reflection in the window. I noticed how petite I looked. Just then I heard one of the changing room doors open and I turned to see Joe, right there in front of me, naked.

I grinned as he studied my body all over as I looked down to see his cock. He was already fully erect just by looking at me. I blushed as I realised that I was turning him on. His seven inch dick just cm away from my pussy. We looked at each other in a way I have never looked at someone before. We knew it would be wrong, it would be incest, it would make things weird between us, but we both wanted it.

Joe's Perspective

I grabbed her arms and pinned her against the wall. Our lips met, we were practically devouring each other, we were both hungry with lust. She moved her hands all over my rocking body, first my chest all the way down to my dick, already hard with excitement. I pushed her off of me. " Lets find a room" I told her. I quickly grabbed my bag from the changing room and we headed to a room. We swung the door open to Mrs Doolens room. She was one of the teachers that was not in today. I looked at my watch, 10 minutes until school starts.

Claire sat on one of the desks and spread her legs. She started rubbing her pussy, fast and furiously, sweat dripping down her body. The room was hot, the air smelled like sex and I fished out the pack of condoms. I put it on, never taking my eyes off Claire. I walked to her, grabbing her legs and bringing my head down to her sex. "You have the cutest pussy I have ever seen". I started to lick her pussy, it taste like no other. She was soaking wet and I was practically swallowing her. Every lick gave out a little moan.

As I flicked my tongue I slowly started to insert a finger. She gasped as my finger slowly started to fuck her, I could tell her orgasm was building up. She wrapped her legs around me head as I picked up the pace. My tongue and fingers going as fast as I could handle, sweat pouring down my forehead, mixing with her intoxicating nectar. "I am going to cum" she moaned. She screamed as I stuck my tongue as far as I could down her hold. Her body shook with ecstasy, my face getting flooded with her juices, as I lapped all her juices.

I stood up and got ready to insert myself when the bell rang. "Mother fucker" I said out loud. Claire stood up and planted a small kiss on my cheeks. "See you later stud" she said as she walked out, her ass looked so desirable. I started to take my condom off and threw it in the trash can. Time for class 1.

Thanks for reading, this is my first completed story. All feedback is optional. Even bad criticism is noted as it allows me to make my stories better.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Six Sexy Classes Ch. 01.5

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 690 milliseconds