• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cuckold Exposed By Wife Ch. 02

Cuckold Exposed By Wife Ch. 02

This is adult entertainment! Be warned! If you're not into graphic depictions of sex, this is the wrong story for you! If you're too young to be legally reading this, move along!

This is a work of fiction. It is not intended to reflect any particular person or persons, and the incidents portrayed exist in their current form solely in the writer's imagination. You get the idea.

*****

After the incident when my daughter found out about me using her panties to tease her dad, she became much more inquisitive of the details of my relationship with him. When we were alone, she would ask me to tell her about some of the things I done with him.

She wanted to know how we got started in the relationship where I could have other men. She wanted to know what I did to tease John, to punish him, to really get him off.

Even though I knew it was probably very inappropriate to talk about these things with her, and was probably only fueling a fire I was not in control of, I would answer her questions and go into very intimate details with her. I told her about her dad's foot fetish, his desire to be dominated in bed, how he liked to be "forced" to eat his own cum and even how I had started making him suck cocks. I let her read some of the stories he had wrote about some of our previous activities and even let her see some pictures I had taken of me sucking Chris one night and making him cum all over my feet and then making John lick all the cum from my feet.

I noticed that Kelly was going out of her way to do some of her own teasing of John after this. She would come in to the living room to talk to me and would wear very short shorts or sometimes even a shirt with only panties underneath. She was always putting her feet up and deliberately flaunting them in John's direction.

One evening as she was sitting on the stool in front of my chair I watched her lift her leg up so that her foot was on the stool and as she was rubbing her toes I could see that she let her legs fall open a bit so that her very loose shorts parted to reveal that she was definitely not wearing panties underneath. As John caught that site I caught Kelly looking at me with a very knowing grin. Kelly was also very aware of how much John loved boobs and at times she would stand in front of us talking while playfully holding her shirt and rolling it up tightly to reveal her nicely toned belly, pulling higher and higher until she was just about to take it up and over her tits before smirking and pulling it all the way back down.

Since I had not yet shared with John the more open conversations I had been having with Kelly he was unaware all of this was a deliberate action by Kelly to drive him crazy. It was fun watching him squirm and try to be sneaky in his peeks and not let us know he was undressing her with his eyes. We sure could tell though.

One night Kelly and I were talking and she said she was really enjoying teasing John like she had been, but said she wanted to get to watch me tease him and punish him the way I had with her panties before. I told her I did not think we should let him in on all of this just yet. Kelly said she would hide in our room and would be totally quiet if she could just watch. She reminded me she had already seen the pictures so I should not think it was too big of a deal.

She always gets to me and within a few minutes we were planning how to accomplish what she wanted.

We decided I would start off alone with John and I would tie him up to the bed and would put a blindfold on him so she could get a closer view but not be seen.

She decided there was no better time than right then and told me she wanted me to go get him ready.

I was so off guard, I could not even think straight to put up an argument so I went to surprise John with a fun night of femdom.

I told him to go in and get himself cleaned up and to get himself prepared to be tied down. I also told him to get his blindfold out. That was an unusual request for him so I know he was more excited than usual.

While he was preparing I told Kelly to make sure she stayed very quiet and to not get so close that he would know someone else was there.

She told me to just do everything I would normally do and she would just watch. She went as far as telling me not to be embarrassed that I would be naked in front of her because she was fine with seeing naked girls too. That just made me a little wetter than I already was.

I went in and John was already tied up except for one hand. I tied that hand to the strap and pulled the blindfold securely over his eyes. He was already hard and dripping and I told him to get ready for a night to remember. I stood up and told him to give me a second to check because I thought I heard my phone ring in the other room.

I went to the door and opened it to find Kelly standing right there waiting to come in. Once she was in I closed the door and turned to find her holding her mouth to try to contain what was obviously a huge giggle at the scene in front of her.

I had to act like normal so I went back and joined John on the bed. I was very nervous but took his cock in my hand and began to slowly pump him.

Kelly came right up beside me and bent in for a closer look.

I started telling John he had been a very naughty boy and he needed to be punished. As his pre-cum boiled out of his cock, I wiped it onto my fingers and brought it to his lips to clean off. As he licked my finger Kelly was doing everything she could to not laugh out loud. I continued talking to John, asking him if he wished he had a cock here to suck on. Of course he said no and I kept up teasing him about wanting to get a mouthful of cum or to be able to clean up someone's cum from my pussy or my toes. His throbbing cock and flowing pre-cum gave him away and now Kelly was seeing firsthand what a cumslut he really was.

I then switched directions and reminded John he had also been a bad boy recently by getting his cum all over Kelly's panties and how I had made him lick it off for getting them so dirty. As he was squirming and leaking he asked me if I was going to make him do that again. A flash of disappointment crossed my mind that I had not thought to get a pair from Kelly's room so she could see that for herself.

What I did not expect was what I saw beside me as Kelly pulled her shorts and panties down in one quick motion and grabbed her panties to hand to me, all the while grinning from ear to ear and mouthing for me to go ahead.

As I took her panties into my free hand and told John that he would just have to wait and see, Kelly caught my wrist and mouthed to me that I had to smell them first.

I must have turned as red as I had ever been and she just giggled silently as she pulled her shirt over her head. I was stunned at what had just occurred and John must have been able to tell something because he asked me what was wrong. I told him to not worry about me and to just think about all of the cum I was going to feed him in a few minutes.

As I shifted a little on the bed Kelly pulled my hand back and held it as she reached over with her other hand and wrapped her fingers around John's cock.

I just stared in disbelief as she slowly was pumping him. Before I realized what was happening she brought my hand up to her tit and cupped my hand in hers.

Here I was watching my beautiful, naked daughter rubbing my husbands cock while I was holding her tit in my hand and raising her moist panties to my nose. I breathed in the scent of her panties and told John he better be very hungry because he was going to cum a bucket load in a minute and he was going to swallow every drop.

Kelly took her fingers and wiped up some of his flowing pre-cum and reached up to have him lick it from her fingers. I was scared he would tell the difference in the size of the fingers, but I think the taste of his cum had him too pre-occupied to even notice.

Kelly bent forward and sucked my nipple into her mouth. I shivered and leaned in to kiss her perfect little tit in return.

I started asking John how he wanted to cum, watching Kelly to give me her choice. I told him I could just jack him off until he exploded and then scoop his cum up and feed it to him from my fingers. That just brought a shake of her head.

I told him I could climb up and fuck him until he filled my pussy with cum and then move up so he could suck it all out with his mouth. Kelly mouthed "not tonight" to me. I told him I could use my feet to make him explode and then put my cum covered toes into his mouth to clean off for me. That brought a maybe look from her.

Then I teased him by saying maybe I would just wrap his cock in Kelly's panties and let him fill them up with cum before I made him suck them clean. Raised eyebrows told me she liked that one too.

As I asked John what his choice would be Kelly leaned close to me and whispered "I am going to sit on the edge of the bed and pump dad's cum into my panties while you kneel down and lick my pussy".

Had I heard her right, could she have really just told me to lick her pussy? Her pointing direction to kneel while she scooted up onto the bed left no doubt.

She wrapped her little panties over the head of John's cock and began to slowly pump him up and down.

He was moaning and begging for a break as I knelt down and touched my tongue to the most delicious flavor I had ever tasted. Kelly spread her legs and gave me plenty of room as she alternated between pumping John's cock and giving him a few seconds of reprieve. She was so wet and tasted so delicious.

I was just getting really into it when I could feel her pumping a little faster as John again began to beg for a break.

All of the sudden Kelly said out loud "Go ahead dad, cum all over my panties while mom is down here eating my pussy".

I thought John was going to die as he began to explode instantly. I was in shock, but just dove in and licked my beautiful daughters' pussy as she was still telling John to get all that cum out.

As his explosion subsided and he was moaning "Oh my God" over and over, Kelly pulled the drenched panties from his cock and lifted them to his mouth as she told him "Open up dad, mom already told me how much you like to swallow the cum and I need these panties all cleaned up".

As I continued to lick Kelly closer and closer to her own orgasm, I realized how proud I was of her...she was just as much of a slut as I am!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cuckold Exposed By Wife Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1013 milliseconds