• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • One Sissy's Night

One Sissy's Night

As I walked out of the restroom of the suite you rented us at the Ritz Carlton, I felt nervous... I looked incredible, long blonde wig fixed perfectly ruby red lips to match my nails, long eyelashes and makeup done perfectly... My tight black dress plunging down my back and flowing to the floor. 4" stiletto heels... Thigh highs garter and they sexiest black lace panties I could find... All for this night.

As my shoes clicked on the tile floor I see you standing next to him. I am his for tonight. I look at him and can see his masculinity. He is all man. Tall, 6'4", strong, and the color of a Hershey bar. He is wearing glasses and appears to be educated as well as he is dressed. His black tuxedo is not rented, it was made for him. The red tie he's wearing early matches my nails... I'm nervous, will he want me as badly as I want him????

As I nervously approach him, you take my wallet, all my money and my identification, tonight I am a woman. You instruct him to use me as he sees fit then you turn, leave the room with my wallet and tell us you will see us later.

I demurely look at him. He laughs, what a sissy he says. If you didn't look so much like a hot milf I'd just fuck you now and be done with you... But you're too hot to just fuck. I want to show you off. With that he grabs my had and walks me out of the suite down through the lobby and to the awaiting limo. Walking through the lobby I can feel the men looking at me, their stares of lust, wishing their wives or girlfriends were dressed like me. The stares of the women, hating me for turning their significant others on. Seeing me with this handsome dark gentleman... Secretly wanting to be me.

In the car be pours me a drink, champagne, and tells me if I want to get back I will abide by all his requests. The first being to suck the cock he pulled out of his tailored pants.

I'm so nervous, while I've fantasized about this I've never thought this would actually happen. The walk through the lobby was a great turn on and very motivating, but now, one on one with this gorgeous black male... Just me and him... His long thick cock standing straight out for me... He tells me again, come and suck on it , I get on my knees and gently stroke him with my hands, I kiss the tip of his long dark cock slowly taking it all in. He tastes so good, his precum is sweet, yet still salty, I can smell his body wash he used, he's rock hard with a nice thick vein running up the side. The whole time I hear him moan, he's enjoying my work, it inspires me to relax and go with it. My lipstick is covering the base of his cock where it meats he balls, he's gorgeously shaved only making the experience better and under his breath I can hear him say what a great cocksucker I am. I'm better then any real woman he's had...

I must be turning him on because he very quickly tells me I'm going to swallow all of his cum! I am forbidden for any of it to get any on my dress or his pants. I can't stop now I bury his cock in my mouth. While I'm sucking my nights date I realize My cock is rock hard in its cage of black silk and lace. It makes me so hard to know I'm pleasing him...I want nothing more then to satisfy him... With one hand massaging his balls I can feel them tighten, I know what's coming my way and I Want It! ALL OF IT! Finally, with a loud moan, it comes, his hot salty but sweet cum shoots down my throat. Several streams keep cumming. I'm so careful not to let any out. I will take it all. I will not disappoint him, swallow after swallow I take his seed. Finally he is done but I can't stop, I keep licking him clean... I want more I kiss his balls and lick his ass just to make sure he is all clean and calmed down.

When I'm finally done I look at him in the eyes, I feel like such a woman, all my masculinity is gone for the night. He looks back and me and he tells me to get my sissy ass together! He then tells me that was so good, I'm going to be doing a lot of that tonight... To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • One Sissy's Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 682 milliseconds