• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Long Time, No Suck Ch. 03

Long Time, No Suck Ch. 03

After that night camping, Marc and I got along great. It was the first time that I'd ever dated a guy. We agreed our relationship would be opened, to the extent that we would both continue to date women, while at the same time, we'd be cock exclusive to each other. Marc was easy to get along with, and unlike with Carl, I was on equal terms with Marc. We both liked sucking cock. Together we figured out that Marc was more of a top, and I was more of a bottom.

The following weekend, we fooled around at his spacious condo on the lake. I wasn't ready to come out, so we were still trying to keep our relationship discreet. I just hadn't counted on running into Stephanie, an old high school girlfriend of mine, that had seemed to have fallen off of the map after high school.

It seemed that Stephanie had also experienced a sexual awakening since high school. Back then, Stephanie was an athletic, petite, red haired, Irish girl. She was never girly. So I was surprised by a knock on the Marc's condo door one night, after he had gone to town to pick up some groceries.

(knock, knock)

Me:

I'll be right there

Stephanie:

Tommy, is that really you in there?

As Stephanie spoke, I was half terrified that my secret was out. I was also half excited to see her, so I flung opened the door with my arms wide. I abandoned my fear as Stephanie crushed into me in a big kiss, and a bear hug, from a very shapely Stephanie. Gone was her athletic form, replaced by lusciously dangerous curves.

Me:

Oh my goodness, where did you come from? Steph, you're even hotter than I remember.

Stephanie:

Thank you, Tommy. I see that you've changed a bit, too, haven't you? (wink, wink)

As she seductively said those words, she drew a red manicured finger down her luscious lips. I decided to play innocent.

Me:

Yeah, I have been working out and bicycling quite a bit. I guess we've all changed some. So what have you been up to, Miss Stephanie? Do you own a condo out here?

Stephanie:

I live out here with my girlfriend, Cloe. She's an exotic dancer at the old, Bottoms Up Club. It's an alternative entertainment venue. I think you'd love it. I'm a band promoter these days, and I still paint. So, you and Marc, what, you're just friends, then?

Me:

Yeah, we ran into each other in town last week, and he invited me out to go fishing. Shouldn't I have accepted?

At this point, Stephanie was becoming visibly frustrated, and she looked like she was going to spill about Marc. I was laughing inside, but still nervous about coming out to her, but I decided to let her off the hook.

Stephanie:

Tommy, I have some news for you. Did you know that Marc was gay? You can still be friends, but you should know that he usually only brings his boyfriends out here. I do love him, but he's a very naughty boy, ha ha

Me:

Yeah, Steph, I know.

So I told Stephanie about the locker room, which led to the camping trip with Carl. I told her about my, until recently, hetero life, and how Carl's reunion visit reminded me of my experimental past. And how that led to an over night camp out at Cherry Peak, with special guest, Marc. I explained to her how Carl confessed to having seduced Marc in a soapy shower room stroker. She appeared to cling to every detail, begging me for even more information. When did I first know I also liked guys? Who came on to who, between Carl and I?

As I told her about my past, I could smell her getting wet. Stephanie's shifting body language also betrayed her.

Stephanie:

So you're gay now? I am, at least my girlfriend thinks I am. Honestly, I'm dripping wet just thinking about you sucking on Marc's throbbing snake, or any cock, for that matter. If I had known you were into guys we might have lasted a little longer back in high school.

She winked at me again

Me:

I had no idea that you liked girls, Steph. As much as I like cock, I'm not gay. I still like women, I think I'm bi. Women still turn me on. You know Marc won't be back for a few hours, you have to fill me in.

Stephanie:

Are you sure you're not gay? I better check you out to be certain.

Me:

Yes, I'm positive, I still like having sex with women

Stephanie:

Do you remember those weekend long cheerleader sleepovers, we used to have at Donna Brady's house? Well, her Mom, remember how tiny she was, and how big her boobs were?, she used to be an exotic dancer in Vegas. One night I wanted a late night snack and found her cooking in her panties and a sheer robe, in her kitchen. I just watched her dancing around. Her pretty face, her bouncing boobs, and her apple bottom had me hypnotized. I wanted to leave, but she seduced me that night without even trying. I finally walked into the kitchen and started to talk to her. After she fed me syrupy sweet pancakes and bacon, I felt her hand rest on my thigh. She softly cupped my cheek with her other hand, then confessed to me how sexy she thought I was. As she leaned in for a kiss, at first I tried to pull away. I told her: this is wrong, I've never done anything like this before". She just hushed me quiet with another strawberry sweet kiss, then she led me by my hand to her bedroom. I found out later that she had seduced the entire squad, including her own daughter, in very similar ways. After that weekend, the sleepovers involved very little sleep.

Stephanie said she continued to date men, but preferred women. She confessed that she spent the summer of our senior year seducing, then dating my then girlfriend, Tammy, behind my back. She had even made her cum mere minutes before I had picked her up for our prom date. We laughed at how fake and filled with secrets our high school friends were. Stephanie then surprised me with a deep, wet kiss.

Stephanie:

How long will Marc be gone?

Me:

At least another hour

Without another word, we attacked each other like fevered beasts. I was quickly kissing her full lips and sucking on her probing tongue. I was feeling her take control, forcing me against the thick couch cushions.

Stephanie:

So my little, Tom Tom, is a little cock sucker now? mmmmmm, How sweet that you like to make Marc cum.

I remained silent, answering her only with nods of my head, as I hungrily began sucking and biting her nipple through her sheer blouse. As she removed her top, she told me to strip. I dutifully returned to sucking on her huge nipples. As she spoke to me, she stroked my exposed cock

Stephanie:

Did you enjoy the taste of Carl's cum that first time?

My cock suddenly twitched.

Stephanie:

That's a yes. Is your tight ass still a virgin? (I winked up at her) Ooowww, you naughty man, you. mmmmm, Tommy, will you let me watch you suck on Marc's cock? I promise, your secret's safe with me, if you do. I'll even let you watch me and Cloe, and if you want to, maybe even join us.

I was about to agree, when Marc pulled up. I quickly showed Stephanie the nearby storage room where she could lay low until I had my chance to play with Marc. She agreed, just as the front door opened, giving me just enough time to straighten up.

Marc had a car load of bags for our weekend. As we unloaded the booty, we played grab ass, and I soon was kissing him in the moonlight on his enclosed deck. I could see Stephanie watching from the window in the storeroom. I put on a good show for her, kissing my way down his chest, dropping to my knees and swallowing down his throbbing cock. I bent over the railing, as he lubed me up for his penetration, to an audible gasp from Stephanie. I watched as Stephanie shook from her self induced orgasm, as Marc emptied his heavy balls deep inside my bowels, my hard cock twitching,, but never cumming.

As Marc collapsed on top of me, I watched Stephanie recover, silently thank me, then leave.

Marc:

So did Steph enjoy the show?

Me:

How did you know?

Marc:

She told me all about you two back in high school almost getting caught by her Mom. Wasn't she sucking on your cock with her thumb buried in your ass, when her mom suddenly burst in? ha ha, You couldn't stop cumming, right? Yeah, I heard all about that weeks ago. We never guessed you were even curious. I figured that she might show up.

Me:

So you didn't tell her about me since last weekend? It would have been okay if you did, at least to her.

Marc:

No, but if you want to have them over tonight, I'm up for it.

Marc's cock was stiff again as we entered his steamy shower to relax. As I felt his strong hands on my shoulders, I dutifully dropped to my knees, first washing clean, then swallowing him deep. Marc really enjoyed my mouth. My hands groped and balanced using his muscular lower torso. My finger found his rosebud and I forcefully penetrated him, causing his balls to suddenly empty into my throat and mouth. I found myself giving in to the pleasures I felt, that I was afraid to admit to.

Suddenly, the bathroom door opened up, and a very naked Stephanie, wearing a strap on, entered. It's as though I'd been set up. I didn't care, Stephanie was suddenly in control. She led us out of the bathroom, and into Marc's lofty, king sized equipped bedroom.

Stephanie:

Marc, suck Tommy's cock, and Tommy, suck Marc's cock, too, but first, be a good boy and lube up my cock

Me:

Yes, Goddess

I generously lube up her large, but very real looking, strap on cock. Even though it appeared strapped on, Stephanie had one end buried inside of herself.

Stephanie:

Good boy, you've already made Marcus hard again. I hope your ass is ready for my cock, Tommy.

I could only groan, as my asshole was stretched further than even Carl had managed to stretch it. Stephanie clicked a switch as she began fucking my burning, tingling ass, that sent a buzzing to balls. She began fucking me slow, but deep. I continued sucking on Marc's, again throbbing cock, and he on mine. I could feel Stephanie picking up her rhythm, as she plunged her buzzing fake cock inside of me as though she were a man. As her nails dug into my back, signalling her orgasm, my own cock exploded inside Marc's throat.

But Marc hadn't cum yet.

Stephanie:

Don't you dare stop sucking on that cock until Marc cums. That's it, Tommy, make Marc cum so you can swallow his load for me.

Marc began to violently fuck my face. As I buried my thumb deep inside his ass, it finished him off. He began to cum, and came so much that a little dribbled down my cheek. Stephanie quickly licked it up, then she sat on my lap cum kissing me. We spent the next hour or so, lost in orgasmic delight.

I continue to be amazed at how much better life has been since I started being honest with myself. And yes, I did eventually get to watch Stephanie and Cloe, but that's a story for another time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Long Time, No Suck Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 122 milliseconds