• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Photographs Ch. 07

Photographs Ch. 07

12

DISCLAIMER: This is included in the novel/novella category because of length. It is a mother/son incest story. There are also instances of abuse (two of them, which are not the focus of the story). As far as heat level, this story is quite tame, and if you are look for page after page of screaming sex, you might want to look elsewhere. If you want a STORY, please read on.

*****

True to his word, Danny made no further attempt to seduce his mother that night. With one topic hanging so heavily between them, they found little else they could talk about, so once the cookies were consumed, Danny went off to his room to shower. He returned, wearing his normal bed clothes of boxers and an old t-shirt, to find his mother already curled up beneath the blankets. She sighed drowsily when his weight hit the bed beside her, but did not waken. Before settling in, he carefully raised the blanket to see what she wore - shorts and a small top with spaghetti straps. He supposed nakedness was too much to hope for. They were both pink and girlie, though, and that made him smile. Then he lowered the blankets over both of them. He lay there for a long time, facing her back, waiting. When he was certain she slept soundly, he eased forward until he was spooned against her. For a moment he indulged in the smell of roses in her hair, and maybe his palms stroked her bare arms once or twice to feel the softness of her skin, but he reminded himself to behave, and he did. With his arm wrapped chastely around her torso, he drifted off into a much needed slumber.

######

Christie woke in the middle of the night needing to roll over. Her right hip pinched and burned, but Danny's weight pinned her in place. She struggled.

"Danny!"

"Mom," Danny said sleepily. "I wasn't doing anything. I swear."

"Let me roll over, honey. I'm cramped."

He shifted his weight without saying anything, allowing her to roll over and face him. She lay with her face pressed against his chest, one hand against his ribs. His arm wound back around her, claiming and trapping her just as thoroughly as Steve ever did. Soon he breathed deeply again, but his arm remained in place. Christie drifted back off herself, thinking about how one male's actions could leave her feeling helpless and used, and the same actions by another made her feel safe, comfortable, and loved.

#####

The next morning, Danny woke to find himself alone. He rolled over to inhale the scent from her pillow. Lazing about in bed on a Sunday morning tempted him, but he had an idea that today might be a very special day. Eager to see what might happen, he bounded out of bed and went to his room.

After dressing, he drifted toward the kitchen. The smell of bacon and coffee beckoned to him. Christie was there, frying bacon, and a scramble of eggs, potatoes and onions. A melon sat on a cutting board.

"Do you mind cutting that?" she asked.

He went to where she stood at the stove and wrapped his arms around her from behind to give her a hug.

"Behave," she said.

"I am. This is how I behave."

"Badly."

"Good morning," he said in her ear.

She laughed, and pointed at the melon with the spatula. "Chunks or slices. Your choice."

He let go and moved to the counter where the melon sat. She started to stir the potatoes again, but when he glanced her way, she was looking at him. She blushed when he caught her, just like a teenage girl, and he felt a little thrill.

"I was thinking of bringing you breakfast in bed if you hadn't gotten up already."

"Damn. Will you do it tomorrow?"

"You will be bringing me breakfast in bed tomorrow."

"Oh I will, will I?"

"I intend to laze the day away. Lying in bed on a Sunday is allowed. Doing it on Monday is decadent."

"So, in your quest to corrupt yourself you will deny your child his meals. I don't think that should be allowed."

"I'd like to see you try and stop me."

They both laughed. The food was ready and they took it to the table.

"What shall we do today?" Christie asked as they ate.

"Miniature golf," he said automatically.

"You know, we always say that, but have we ever actually done it?"

He thought for a second. "No, I don't think you've ever given in."

"I suspect today is going to be a day all about giving in." They held each other's glances for a moment, then both blushed and looked down at their plates. A flush of excitement had his nerves tingling all over his body. She had decided. He knew it. She had decided and it wasn't no. What game she was playing by not saying anything right away, he didn't know, but he decided to play along with her. It could be a fun day.

"I don't think I want to do miniature golf anymore," he said around a mouthful of food. "I've kind of outgrown it."

She thought about that. "You know that place out by the I-5? It has golf and go karts, and water slides."

"And a big game room for me to whip you in."

"You will never beat me at Dance Dance Revolution."

"Is that a challenge?"

"I guess it is."

"Well, then that's what we'll do today."

######

"It's too cold for the water slides, Danny."

Christie, who normally loved anything wet, had suggested go-karts first, but Danny had led her to the the changing rooms. Now they stood outside them and argued while Christie balked. He surveyed his mother's outfit: denim capris, plain tee with sleeves that came past her elbows, canvas sneakers. Leaning forward so they couldn't be overheard, he whispered, "How bad is the bruising?"

She crossed her arms around her middle, cradling her elbows, and wouldn't meet his eyes. "Bad enough. It's been building lately, and Thursday was the last night before a three-week trip." She looked up and smiled ruefully. "Don't worry. When he goes on one of these long trips, he always comes back satisfied for a while."

"Do you ever wonder what goes on on those long trips that leaves him satisfied?" he said softly, glancing around to make sure they were not overhead.

Christie frowned and bit her lower lip for a second. "Yeah, I do."

"That night, I heard him say-"

He was about to say that Steve had declared that he didn't like using professionals because they wanted it, but Christie placed a finger over his lips. "Not today," she said. Her expressions softened. "Today is about us. Go." She shooed him forward with her hands. "It makes me happy just to see you enjoy yourself."

"No. Today is about us, remember? We'll do something together."

The spent the next several hours riding go-karts, challenging each other to arcade games, and eating junk food. Every now and then, one would look up to see the other looking back. A few times someone would blush, sometimes Danny, sometimes Christie. Christie ate a frozen chocolate-covered banana and wouldn't meet his eyes for the lengthy five minutes she spent nibbling and licking, although he noticed a smile playing around the corner of her mouth quite a few times.

"You must really like those things," he said. She delicately nipped off a piece of the end, but didn't reply. "We should keep the freezer stocked." She cracked up but still wouldn't look at him.

When the banana was eaten, he bent forward until his torso rested on the table and looked up at her face. "Did you just try to seduce me?" he whispered.

"In your case, that's hardly necessary. That was a tease."

"This whole day is a tease, isn't it?"

She smiled and said, "You know, and I know, what's going to happen. This is the pleasurable anticipation. I've never had this, Danny. I don't want a slam-bam-thank-you-ma'am. I want the whole package." She rose. "Come on. More having fun and pleasurable anticipation."

They arrived before the miniature golf course at around two.

"Let's do the Time Warp," Christie said.

"Huh?"

"Never mind. You're too young. It's just this is so hopelessly 1960."

"Rocky Horror wasn't 1960," he said, confused.

"No, but I feel like I'm in a time warp every time I look at one of these things." She turned to him, face lit. "Let's make this our special thing. NOT miniature golfing."

He laughed. "Sure, but I think it depends upon what we do instead."

She grabbed his wrist and dragged him toward the exit.

######

Danny bounced one knee up and down almost the entire thirty-minute drive home. In the last twenty-four hours, his mother had made her decision. She was giving in. More, he could tell that she was excited by the way her fingers drummed the steering wheel now and then in rhythm to the radio. She kept her eyes on the road, mostly, while he mostly watched her, savoring the 'pleasurable anticipation'. The miles passed too quickly, while not nearly quickly enough at the same time. Several times over the next hours, he would wish that he could freeze these moments forever.

At last they pulled into the garage, taking the spot next to the empty place where Steve's vehicle usually rested.

"It doesn't mean he's not here," Christie said as she opened her door.

"I'll check the house."

Key in hand, Christie paused at the short set of steps that led to the laundry room and looked at her son. He seemed so happy. Nervous maybe, but otherwise bursting out of his skin with happiness. With him on the step below hers, she didn't need to rise up on tip-toe to kiss his cheek. Before she could say anything, he clutched her around the waist and gave her an eager, demanding kiss on the lips. Then she was backed against the door, returning his kisses, just as eager and demanding. They broke and she laughed.

"We have all day," she said, turning to the the lock. "Check the house and meet me in the bedroom."

Finely tuned to every nuance of Steve's behavior, Christie already knew he hadn't returned, but she had Danny check the house out of a healthy respect for the man's deviousness and basic cruelty. If they started something today, something that continued, they would have to be more careful than even other couples committing incest or adultery. In some ways he was predictable - she used that - but she had no idea what he would do if he discovered this. Whatever it would be, it would be bad for her, and Danny too.

Christie let those thoughts slip away in to a dark corner of her mind. Today was about her and Danny.

In the bedroom, she removed her shoes and went to the bathroom to freshen up. Even from the second floor, she could hear Danny moving from room to room. She took a damp washcloth and wiped her face, debating a shower, but decided she'd want to shower with him later.

"All clear," Danny called from her bedroom door.

She tossed the washcloth on the counter and went to meet him.

"Did you buy that banana on purpose?" he asked, still standing by the door. "I don't think you really like chocolate-covered bananas," he added suspiciously.

"Would I do something as deliberately provocative as that?" He remained still as she came up to him to place her hands on his chest.

"I don't know. I've never seen you in this kind of situation before." He placed his hands over hers.

"I've never been in this kind of situation before, and I don't mean just with my son." In all her life she had been with two men, one a rape she didn't remember, and the other coercion, a different kind of rape. Even though there were times she enjoyed being with Steve, in the larger sense she never did. Danny would be a first for her, she thought, suddenly feeling an awkward shyness. "I've never had sex with someone I wanted to."

"Then I think the men of the world lost out when Dad took you out of the dating pool."

They kissed slowly this time. They were both already somewhat aroused, but also both wanted to make this last because neither knew if they were starting something or if this would be a once in a lifetime. Danny's hands moved to encircle her waist, but no farther; Christie's remained on his chest.

After a few minutes Danny shifted his lips to Christie's neck, and she in turn began to move her hands, sliding them down his torso. They only way to learn what would turn him on would be to try things, so she placed her lips over his earlobe and sucked it into her mouth. He made a happy sound.

"That feels good?"

"Mmmm-hmmmm."

She bit it and she could feel the rumble of his laughter in his chest beneath her hands. It made her heart flood with warmth.

"I love you," she said and knew that she said it in a different way, felt it in a different way, than she ever had before.

"I love you," he said.

She clutched at his t-shirt, pulling it from the waistband of his jeans. Seconds later her hands were on his warm, bare skin. It was like satin laid over his firm muscles. Danny was fit from so much basketball, and naturally strong. She was dying to see him naked, but she would wait.

"Off," she demanded, yanking the shirt upward.

Danny let go of her to raise his arms, allowing her to slide the shirt over his head. His bare chest was a smooth expanse of skin and muscle, and a sprinkling of dark hairs. It wasn't a massive weight lifter's chest, but it was toned with well defined pectorals.

Christie didn't need to voice her appreciation. The look on her face, the gleam in her eyes, told Danny what she saw.

He tugged at her shirt and pulled it off, too. Underneath, she wore a pink lace bra that barely hid rosy gumdrop-sized nipples. He cupped one breast to brush his thumb across the nipple and looked up at her face.

"What's the matter, Danny?"

"I don't want to do this wrong."

"Do you love me? Do you care that we both enjoy it?"

"Yes, of course."

"Then just be honest with me about you want and what you're feeling, and I'll do the same."

He bent down and put his mouth on one, sucking at it through the raspy layer of lace. Christie placed one hand on the back of his head, fingers threading through his thick hair. With her free hand, she reached behind her back and popped the hooks on her bra. It sagged forward. Danny didn't notice at first, but then he pulled his head back a fraction, tugged at the fabric, and pulled it from her. His eyes lit up when her breasts spilled free. One large, warm palm covered her left breast and he held it there before joining it with his mouth. He licked and kissed and moved to the other breast to do the same. When he pulled her nipple into his mouth, she whimpered low in her throat and her hands went back to his hair. Soon she had her leg thrown around his thigh.

"Danny." She moved her body in a slow motion against his. "Bed? You're so big, we'd be more comfortable lying down."

He looked up and she could tell by his face that rational thinking had departed. His gaze returned to her breasts, but he surprised her by placing a hand behind each of her thighs and lifting. Hastily she threw her arms around his neck and laughed. Danny carried her to the edge of the bed and lowered her down. Standing straight again, he kicked off his shoes while she reached for his buckle. He let her unzip and lower his jeans, then removed his shorts himself. His erection sprang free.

Christie licked her lips and swallowed. "Well, you're certainly proportional." She wrapped a hand around the thick length of him, and put her mouth over the end because she couldn't resist. Salty pre-cum coated her tongue as it glided over smooth, slick skin. Big, but not huge, he was not too thick for her to suck comfortably for a good length of time. She was looking forward to that, but she had other things she wanted to do first.

"Can we take off your clothes now?" he asked.

She lifted her hips and he leaned forward to pull her capris down and off.

"Now the panties."

She slipped her hands into the sides of the lace panties and slowly dragged them downward. When the panties reached the floor, and she kicked them aside, he threaded his fingers into the curls of her pussy.

"Are you supposed to be this wet?"

She stiffened just a tiny bit and looked up into his eyes. "You're a virgin, aren't you?"

"Is that a problem?"

"No. It's just...I figured... No. It's fine. Nice actually, to be your first.

He sat down beside her and slipped his hand into her pussy once more, drawing it out again covered in her juices and then bringing them to his mouth. They smelled pungent, a heady scent, and tasted sweet and salty at the same time. He closed his eyes, savoring it, and then returned his hand to her mound.

"You must read a lot of porn, because you seem to know what you're doing."

He snickered and then claimed her lips again, all the while still working her pussy.

"It takes a woman longer, Danny." She pulled him down to lie beside her on the bed. He kept his hand working the entire time, his lips never left hers except to kiss her throat. His finger slid to the side of her clit just the way she liked, and she moaned, "Like that. More." He had one arm around her, holding her.

"Your hand is so big, you can use your thumb and put your fingers inside me." He tried this, sliding two fingers inside, sliding them out again. Her body arched. "Keep going."

"Mom?"

"Hmmm?"

"Could I..." He paused.

"Say it, Danny. Whatever you want, ask for it."

"Could I go down on you?"

"First?"

"You said it would take you longer anyway, and it's something I really want to do."

She tried to make room for him between her legs, moving up towards the pillows, but Danny was so big that he had to crouch uncomfortably. Finally she scooted to the edge of the bed, and Danny knelt there on the floor between her knees. He didn't know what to do first, and for a minute he just looked. She trimmed for her bathing suits, but didn't shave completely, leaving a small strip of dark hair there. Short and wiry, it prickled beneath the fingertip he drew over it. The skin of her inner thighs was soft and creamy white, and he pressed his face into it for a second, inhaling. Musky feminine arousal and a hint of some floral soap she had used in the morning. Her muscles tightened ever so slightly when he placed kisses there.

From there he licked at the moisture beaded on her opening, drawing his tongue in longer and longer strokes until it penetrated between her folds and brushed against her clit. She rewarded him with a sigh and a small jerk of her hips. Figuring he had got something right, he did it again, and again.

After a while Christie didn't want to make him self-conscious by asking for him to do it differently, but she ended up saying, "Suck on it a little, Danny."

Danny complied, and it felt so good she had to cross her arms over her head to keep from holding him down. She looked at the shaggy head nestled between her thighs, closed her eyes, and groaned.

"Fingers. Can you do two fingers, too?" Two long fingers slipped into her cunt and found her most sensitive spot. "There! Like that."

Christie was soon shifting her hips forward to meet his finger thrusts. Obviously he didn't know what he was doing, learning as he went, but it was good anyway. Christie started to lose herself in the sensations of Danny's fingers and tongue.

"Danny," she said, and she found she had put her hands on his head, holding him. "More. Ah. Fuck, Danny." Raising one hand, she plucked restlessly at her nipple, arching her back and whimpering. She raised her heels to the edge of the mattress to gain more leverage, bucking her hips. She let go of Danny's head completely, each thumb and forefinger pulling a nipple taut. A minute later she came, her entire body jerking with one sharp spasm followed by several deeper ones.

She lay quietly while Danny continued to work on her. "Danny," she said softly. He looked up. "Thank you."

He grinned and she moved so he could lie alongside her on the bed. He held her tightly and kissed her face, smearing her cum all over. She felt good, sated, but knew she could tolerate much more. Reaching down, she took his cock in her fist and stroked it gently, all the while kissing his mouth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Photographs Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds