• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Puppy Play Time

Puppy Play Time

Hey there everybody.

This is just another story that I wrote a while ago, and exploration of the puppy fetish, that is, treating someone as a puppy or dog. I personally liked how it turned out, and I can't wait for this fantasy to be realized in real life.

None the less, I hope you enjoy it, and as always, you are more than welcome to offer any and all critisims, or hey, if you liked it yourselves, tell me, it makes me feel good.

So yea, enjoy.

----------

I awoke as always, leashed to the bed, curled up on my mattress at the foot of my Mistress' king sized bed.

Merely dozing for a few minutes as I slowly woke up. Getting to my hands and knees, I carefully climbed onto my Mistress' bed, trying not to wake her.

My collar caught at my neck, the leash pulling from where it was tied to the bed post. This left me with my head near my Mistress' lap, with her hands resting on top of the comforter. Reaching with my head I managed to nudge her hand.

With a slight jerk Mistress started awake. Sitting up, she brought her hands above her head, her comforter falling down her naked chest as she stretched sensuously.

Looking down upon my prone form, Mistress lifted her hand to my head and began playing with my hair.

"Good morning boy. How did you sleep last night?"

In response I merely rubbed my head against Mistress' hand, prompting her to scratch me behind my ears, just where I liked it.

"I myself was sleeping pretty well until a very naughty puppy decided to wake me up."

I plastered an innocent expression over my face, knowing that it didn't fool my Mistress as her hand continued to roam over my head.

A glazed look soon began to cover my face as Mistress found that one spot on my head...

"You're so cute! I can never stay mad at you."

Ceasing to play with my hair, Mistress ruffled my head before swinging her long naked legs out of bed. "Come on boy, let's get some breakfast."

Slipping her feet into her slippers, Mistress began to walk out of the room, obviously expecting me to follow.

Just before she left the room however, I let out a whimper, and when Mistress turned to see the problem, I pointed with my head at my leash still attached to the bottom of the bed. "Sorry pet, slipped my mind."

Quickly walking back over, Mistress untied my leash, as well as unhooking it from my collar. As soon as she had done this, I got down off the bed and took up position on my hands and knees a pace behind her, following her as she once again left the bedroom.

The day passed as normal after that, Mistress putting down my food and water bowls as she sat down at the table to eat, and I regretted that we didn't have any fresh cum for me to lap up.

After breakfast I curled up at the foot of Mistress' chair, her feet resting on my back as she read a novel, occasionally running her foot down my back, sending shivers down my spine.

This scene was interrupted by an abrupt knock at the door. Snapping shut her book after marking her place, Mistress got up and went to answer the door as I got up and sat next to her seat, eager to see who our visitor was.

In walked a man, waking behind Mistress, clearly staring at her naked rear as she swayed back into the room. Walking over to her chair, she sat down and rested her hand on my head, scratching me behind the ears and playing with my hair.

Before the man could take his offered seat, I could see that he was sporting a noticeable bulge in his crotch, most probably due to my Mistress' nakedness.

He must have noticed me staring, because the next thing w said was: "Mind if I use you bitch?"

Mistress nodded her consent, and he quickly stood up, pulling his long hard cock out of his pants and bringing it to my face.

Grabbing my hair, with no thought of finesse, he thrusts his hips forward at the same time he pulls me too him, impaling the entire length of his throbbing length in my throat. I began to grow hard as the man roughly used my throat, trying to cum as fast as he could.

After a while, I felt the man tense up inside of me, felt him swell up as he started to cum buckets down my throat. After a while I began to see stars as the man held me against his crotch. After almost a minute he pulled out, leaving me full of his cum.

Reaching up with my hands, I captured what little cum had escaped from my mouth, collecting it on my fingers before licking them clean. That done, I leaned forward and brought my mouth down on his cock again, eager to suck all of the cum out of his dick and to lick him clean.

Once the man was happy with me, he pulled me backward by the hair, before grabbing his cock and wiping the spit off with a lock of my hair. The man stuffed himself back into his pants when he was done, resuming his seat and conversation with my Mistress.

Feeling full and contented, I crawled around to Mistress' feet, curling up into a ball and beginning to doze as my Mistress rested her feet on my back, continuing her conversation with the man.

Presumably after the man had left, his business done, I felt my Mistress nudged me with her foot, lightly waking me up.

"Wake up pet."

I sleepily lifted my head from the carpet turning to look at my Mistress questioningly.

"Your display back there left me a little hot pet. Whatever are we going to do about that?"

Suddenly energized, I got my knees in front of my Mistress. Seeing the expectant look on my face, Mistress smiled down at me.

"Come to me pet."

Moving forward, I positioned myself between my Mistress' legs, eagerly setting to licking at her as her legs clamped around my head, blocking out all of my vision but that of Mistress. It was like I was alone in the world with my Mistress, living only to please her.

Soon however, I felt rather than saw someone move up behind me. I felt their hands remove my tail butt plug, leaving me feeling empty, but not for long.

I moaned into my Mistress' pussy as I felt a long hard cock fill me up with one thrust. After resting his hips on mine, I felt him pull out, leaving only the tip inside of me. Feeling empty with the promise of being filled so close, I began to whine, trying to thrust my hips back and to take the man deeper inside of me, but didn't succeed as he merely move his own hips back.

Noticing that I had stopped pleasuring her, my Mistress' hands tightened in my hair and ground my face against her, stifling my protests.

As I started lapping at Mistress again, with some unseen signal I felt the man begin to move achingly slowly begin me, steadily burying inch after inch inside of me. When his hips lightly tapped against mine, he did the same in reverse, slowly pulling himself out until just the tip was inside me again. Beginning his inward motion again, at halfway I tried to thrust my backwards, hoping that he would fuck me faster.

All I got for my efforts was the man pulling completely out and bring in his hand down harshly on my rear.

Perhaps the opposite of the reaction he was expecting, I moaned loudly and merely raised my hips towards him.

Trying to find another way to torture me, the man succeeded when he grabbed my ass cheeks, and, pushing them together, began thrusting through them, his cock rubbing against my needy boy pussy. It made me feel so hot, but I really just wanted the man to thrust back into me and fuck me senseless as I brought my Mistress to orgasm.

A few agonizing minutes later, after I had almost moaned myself hoarse, the man suddenly pulled back and thrust full his entire length back into me, and began rut into me like the bitch I am, thrusting deep and hard inside of me, filling me up with his cock, ready to cum deep inside of me.

Mistress brought her hands to my head, grinding me against her as she played with my hair. "You're such a good little bitch aren't you puppy, so willing to be filled up, to be taken."

Mistress' words lit a fire in me and I renewed my efforts to make her cum as I felt myself grow close to cumming as the man continued to thrust deep into me, rubbing constantly over my spot.

All of a sudden it was over, and the man thrust deep inside me, filling me up completely with his thick cock, and I felt it throb inside of me as his hot cum began to fill me up.

That sensation was the final straw for me, and I felt myself tense up before I came, my ass tightening even further upon the man inside of me as my orgasm rolled through me, in turn milking the man for every drop.

As I slowly came down from my high, recovering from my daze, I was brought back to more important matters as my Mistress' hands tightened in my hair, grinding my face against her pussy as I started to lick at her again. I was still a bit out of it, but I could swear that I hear my Mistress say "You're going to regret cumming like that pet."

Mistress must have been close before, because not long after I resumed lapping at her pussy with my ass full of cum and still hard cock, she came against my face, making me forget about what she had just said.

After she had finished, she released my head from between her legs, leaving me to collapse forwards onto my face as the man's still hard cock began to move inside of me again.

Leaning back with a smile on her face, Mistress began to play with herself as the man began to thrust hard into me again, my eyes rolling back in my head and by breathing coming in pants and moans. "You look so perfect like this pet, lying on the floor being pounded and liking it like the little cock hungry bitch that you are."

I couldn't respond, I barely even registered the fact that Mistress was talking to lost in the pleasure of being taken like a bitch.

After all, that is what I am.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Puppy Play Time

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 84 milliseconds