• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Mine...Yours Pt. 08

Mine...Yours Pt. 08

1234

Author's Note: Thank you to everyone who waited patiently, and also to the ones who did not wait so patiently. I appreciate the Emails of encouragement...and deleted the Emails of death and dismemberment. I never knew I had such...CREATIVE readers! Honestly, I thank you all for the support. I hope you all enjoy the next section of my story.

Chapter 23: Care

(One month later)

I fell backwards, landing hard on my ass and rolling completely over my shoulder to lay out flat on my belly. The blue field around me shimmered and winked out. I was panting so hard that I sucked a bit of grass into my mouth from the lawn and spit it out in disgust. Something flickered in my vision and I rolled to the side as a sharp black spear pierced the ground right where my head had been resting!

I gripped the shaft and turned enough to kick out hard and hit the knee of my attacker. She just smiled at me through sharp teeth. Lucretia chuckled at my counterattack. Yep, she has taken over my training times in the morning. No more working out in my gym, at least not the same way I usually did. Once I asked her to help me find out about what type of magic I had, she turned into a slave driver making me use it and control it.

"That tickled Greg! Got to focus or your magic won't let you stop me!" She punctuated this by attacking again!

I absolutely hate it when she uses this stupid, rotten, mean and annoying attack! Her wings fold up, I mean all the way up. She has around a twenty foot wing span right, and the whole wing part lays flat along the thick spine of the wing. Then the little claws near the arches fold over her arms so that the spine of the wing runs along her arms all the way down to her claws. Basically, they act like pointed rods that extend at least 5 feet past her fingertips. I never knew that the spine of her wing was so flexible. It actually was kinda nifty to see her do that, it looked like she was packing up a stunt kite.

Except then she would attack me with her brand new weapons!

I thought it was hard enough to spar with her when she had those nasty claws on her hands and feet, and let's not forget those ominous spurs on the back of her legs, but nooo! Then she had to go ahead and get her wings involved in the whole mess! They stung and cracked like a switch that left deep bruises instead of welts, and one time when I dodged her attack, the points penetrated the walls of my backyard shed! She never gave me any slack when we were training, constantly pushing me and punishing me when I let my shield fall.

All right, let me bring you up to speed here. Turns out, Mother was right about me, sort of. I am a telekinetic, just not a very useful one. When you think of telekinesis you think of somebody cool, who can do useful things. Like someone who can reach out a hand and call their keys from the coffee table across the room and they float gracefully to their hand. Or any number of other useful tricks. Yes, I am a telekinetic, but my range is almost exactly...2 inches.

That's right! I am about as useless as crescent wrench in a beauty parlor! I can move things without touching them, as long as they are only two inches away from me, or less. That is the lamest and most pathetic power restriction I had ever heard of... or even imagined! Let's use that key analogy from earlier. If my hand is within two inches of my keys? I just lean and pick them up! There, problem solved, no need for any power or magical whoopy!

Lucretia seemed fascinated with my ability. She had me lift things with my mind, or lack there of, from the palm of my hands. Then she made me hold it there for a half hour each day. She said something about pushing my boundaries and yadda-yadda. My mind would usually wander off as I didn't understand any of it. Then she would measure the space between whatever she was having me lift and the palms of my hands to see if I was extending my range at all.

Never did.

One of the useful things I got out of the deal was a full body shield that protects me. I first brought it up when Will dropped his...whatever it was on me at that disastrous first meeting between him and my roommate. The other is that I seem to be able to lift things that are really...REALLY heavy now. Lucretia says it's because I have such a short range, that my power can lift heavier things to make up for the lack of distance. Something to do with "balance and forces" and again my mind just wandered off for a bit while she tried to explain it.

All I know is that now, I can almost juggle my dumpsters at work! Also Lucretia has to work really hard not to get hit when my power is active. Though, like now...when my brain is tired and I can't even hold a shield against a puff of wind she likes to ramp up her attacks on me!

It's at times like this I wish I hadn't of given her free will. Her clawed foot came up to stomp me and I shifted so it missed, then rolled the other way as her other wing struck down at me. Then she pounced, or fell on me and I rolled with her over and over on the grass. She was laughing as I finally stopped moving with her on top.

"So, giving up I see....Whoa!" She shouted as I brought up my legs and my power flickered enough for me to have the force to get her off of my chest. I rolled to my feet, breathing hard and sweating like an ice cube in a toaster. Lucretia stood, and looked me over.

"You are getting better Master. You're able to hold your concentration longer than a week ago. Your shield is able to take stronger strikes. You are also able to move faster by letting your mind move your body through your power." She observed while brushing yard debris off of her skin.

"I honestly don't like using my telekinesis to move my body around." I told her. "It makes me feel like some kind of psionic sock puppet! I was born with muscles to get around, seems weird to use my mind to move my arms and legs faster."

Lucretia nodded. "Wise to think like that. Using telekinesis to move your limbs you might push them to hard or too fast and damage yourself." She paused and scratched her chin, a gesture she seemed to be picking up from Jemima.

I guess I should tell you about that too. Lucretia has not been hanging out with me 24/7 all this time.

We enjoy each other's company, but she needs interaction with others.

Jemima, Gwen and Lucretia seemed to all have hit it off really well. Three weeks ago I had walked Lucretia over to visit my neighbors. She was in human form, so the apprehension on her face was easier to see. They were going to have a girl's night with a Twilight movie marathon. They seemed to see it as a comedy.

Don't ask me, I'm male...it must be one of those female things.

I walked in to say "Hi" to everyone and show that I was alive, and undrained by my succubus. Lucretia had brought over cookies since she wanted to see if she could make them as well as I did. She didn't add the white chocolate chips and instead doubled the amount of butterscotch. They seemed alright, not really up to my standards of cookies, but I may be a bit biased. After the initial awkwardness was done, the two Gatewatchers and Lucretia seemed to relax. Yet, we seemed to be missing one?

"Where's Hildy?" I asked Gwen. She just sighed with a cute little frown.

"She is still not...comfortable with having an Outsider in the house." Jemima explained from over by the microwave.

I glanced at my two neighbors appraisingly, "And, you all are?"

"More or less..." replied Gwen as she took the cookies from Lucretia and set them over on the dining table. "I am more of the more and not the less!" Said Gwen as she started to divide cookies between three plates. There was a large veggie, and a large pepperoni pizza sitting there as well. Both just waiting to be devoured. I thought about asking for a slice, but decided against it.

Lucretia looked uncomfortable, and I stood next to her as she stared at the dining room table.

"You okay?" I asked Lucretia.

Gwen continued her dividing of food, but I could tell she was listening. That was fine. The ice needed to be broken somehow, and if they could see a little of Lucretia's vulnerability that might help. It was important for my succubus to have interaction with more people than just me.

"No, Greg..." she said.

"Wanna tell me what's up?" I asked. I could almost see Gwen leaning forward to hear a little better. Ten dollars says Jemima is doing a vampy thing of some sort to hear better also...any takers?

"I...I am in the house where I almost killed these people that you want me to be friends with." Lucretia said hesitatingly. "I feel...ashamed?" She looked at me questioningly. I nodded.

"That might be the word. Remember how you apologized to them a few days back?" I asked. She nodded.

"Maybe it's not so much ashamed, maybe it's more that you realize what you almost did. You nearly took the lives of an entire party of people. Now you are in the same house where it all happened and two of those people are here and want to get to know you better. Little overwhelming huh?" I asked. I gently took her hand in mine and rubbed her soft skin with the pad of my thumb.

I didn't meet her eyes for what I was about to say, deep down I was a little uncomfortable myself. Especially with what I was about to admit.

"Now, let's work on your empathy a little...okay?" I said, looking down at our hands.

"Okay." Lucretia said softly.

"Now, think from my perspective here for a moment. I am back in this house where I first met you. In fact right about where we are standing I hurt you and then tossed you out of the house through that door over there." I pointed at the now repaired sliding glass doors, but Lucretia didn't look at them, she stayed looking at me.

"So for me..." I continued. "...I don't feel so much ashamed of what I did. What I feel is bad for hurting you. At the time I didn't know you, now that I have gotten to know you, I need to tell you something."

Now I looked her in the eyes.

"Lucretia, I am very sorry for hurting you. Will you forgive me?"

The look on her face was weird. She looked both delighted, scared and puzzled at the same time.

"Forgive you? I...I don't have the authority to forgive you. You are my Master..." She stammered. Oh, I was having none of that from her!

"Did I or did I not give you free will?" I asked.

"You did." She said quietly.

"Then you have all the authority you need. Will you forgive me for hurting you?" I asked again.

This was a big moment for her in understanding humans.

To forgive someone is to not hold an action against a person. That doesn't mean you forget what they did, that would be foolish and silly. Like when you loan a friend twenty bucks and then you forgive the debt. They don't owe you twenty bucks anymore, but you also remember that they aren't good at paying back debts. They are still your friend, but you don't loan them money...well...maybe you do but that's your own prerogative.

Point is, I was asking Lucretia to really exercise her freedom here. I wanted her to use what I had given her. I wanted her to experience what it was to be human. Sure Mother wanted her to learn how to seduce me, but I wanted her to learn what it was to be human as well. Every hunter knows it's important to study their target, right now Lucretia has the option to study her prey by being it.

Also, I really did actually feel bad for hurting her. At the time it was justified, but now getting to know her better I understood where she was coming from. I really did want her forgiveness. I wanted to move on in our relationship and to have that always in the back of my mind weighed heavily on me. Of course I knew that there would be more times ahead when we would hurt each other, but that was then, this is now.

My succubus looked around the room for a moment as if looking for some inspiration to help her make a decision.

"It's okay...I understand why you hurt me back then. There is nothing to forgive Greg." She said finally.

I shook my head, "You are on the right track but you're missing the point." I leaned forward and gave her a little kiss on the forehead.

"Understanding is fine. To put yourself in my position and see the world from my perspective is good. Forgiving is to go past that. To not hold something against someone even though you don't understand why they did it in the first place. I am glad you understand where I am coming from. But still...I would like your forgiveness. You don't have to do it now, but think on what I said and let me know your decision okay?" I rubbed one hand up and down her bare arm and watched her face as she thought on what I said.

"Yes Master." She said, though it was said almost absently. I gave her a quick hug and then snagged a slice of pepperoni pizza anyway. Come on! I was hungry!

I spoke to Gwen and Jemima for a moment.

"You guys look out for her while she's here? Give me a call if there is any trouble. Even if you think there isn't a situation starting you give me a call okay?" I asked.

Jemima chuckled and dug through the refrigerator for a bottle of wine that sloshed funny. It was probably blood of some sort.

"Don't worry. We have been watching you two for a while now, well...Gwen has. I think we will be fine tonight."

I looked at Gwen for an explanation. She just gave me a saucy grin and with a flick of her fingers a large card from her deck appeared between her middle and forefinger.

"Magic silly! How else could we watch you?" She grew somber for a moment and looked a little peeved. Though I wasn't sure if it was with me or not.

"Really Greg. I am surprised at you...why didn't you tell us that you were a practitioner? We could have helped you a lot sooner?" Gwen scolded me.

I shrugged and gave her a lopsided grin. "You saw how tightlipped I was about myself before all of this supernatural stuff happened. Then we had our little falling out, then Lucretia showed up as a houseguest...Just when was I supposed to find the time to tell you?"

I watched Lucretia walk into the kitchen where Jemima was drinking her blood and wander around it a little, gently touching and sniffing everything. She went over to the refrigerator and looked at Jemima questioningly who nodded her assent. She opened the door and gasped!

"Greg! They have eggs! Lots of eggs!" She said delightedly. I walked over and shut the door when I saw her start to reach inside.

"Wait a minute! Whose house is this?" I asked before Lucretia could pout. She didn't pout but crossed her arms under her chest.

"This house belongs to the Gatewatch." She replied with a touch of sullenness.

"Good. Do you remember the rule when in another person's house?" I asked.

"Always stay in human form and even if they know my true nature to remain clothed unless I am hunting prey." She responded automatically.

I almost face-palmed myself!

"I meant concerning drawers and things around their house? You know? Around their things that belong to them?" I asked again with a little more emphasis on certain words. She caught on quick. I think seeing the eggs short-circuited her head since her taste buds were taking over the thinking process. At least my first rule came through loud and clear since she remembered it quickly.

"Oh! That one. Always ask before taking, and if you're not sure about it...ask the owners of the house first for permission." She responded after a pause.

She turned and looked at Gwen and Jemima, "Excuse me, I really like eggs. Would it be alright with you if I had some?"

Jemima and Gwen exchanged a glance and then Jemima replied. "Sure...why not? You can have a few." Lucretia quickly opened the door and snagged a carton of large grade A extra-large chicken eggs. Just as she opened the carton I made a subtle motion that stopped her and got her attention. I mouthed to her silently...

"A few means three..."

She nodded and gently tapped each egg with a fingernail before selecting three. She put the carton back gently holding her treasures. She inspected each one carefully sniffing it and tapping them a few more times. Then she popped each one into her mouth and swallowed them whole! The eggs made a crackling noise as their shells compressed in her throat. She patted herself just above her sternum and sighed with pleasure as her crop began its job of crushing the food the rest of the way.

"As Greg likes to say, that hit the spot!" She turned with bright eyes to see Jemima and Gwen watching her with open mouths.

"I know..." I said. "I was surprised the first time I saw it too. But she really likes eggs."

Hmmm....gave me an idea for a gift to get her in the future. Likes eggs...seems to like them whole. How big...? Oh yeah! She would like those! I chuckled to myself, and no...I am not telling you what it is! It's a surprise for her and I am not giving any hints.

Jemima and Gwen got over the surprise of seeing what looked like a regular human girl swallow eggs whole, and then they began the careful dance that girls do when meeting each other. Compliment accessories. It must be true for succubae as well as humans for Lucretia picked up on the art form rather quickly.. Gwen complimented Lucretia on her pants and Lucretia seemed fascinated by Jemima's hair. She asked if it got in the way at all.

"Not really Luce!" Jemima said with a small grin. "I had it in corn rows for a while but didn't really like it. I also think I look better this way."

"I agree." I said with a nod. I was putting my coat back on before I left. I had the night off so I figured I would go to the store. I was going to purchase a selection of CD's for Lucretia to listen to. She had discovered that my clock radio played music so would lay on my bed and slowly roll through the stations listening to it for long stretches of time.

"Jemima has great hair. That time when she almost kissed me I had wanted to touch it to see if it was as soft as it looked!" I said with a wink. It was only after I said it that I realized what had come out of my mouth!

Lucretia got very still as she touched Jemima's afro. Then she continued as if nothing had been said.

"This was before I was bound to you?" She asked carefully.

Jemima answered for me. "Yeah. I thought he deserved a kiss for saving us from you. He turned me down. Though I guess it all worked out all right in the end. After all...he got you didn't he?" Lucretia looked at the vampire's face and took a deep breath through her nose. Then leaned over a little closer and took another.

"You are trying to protect my feelings, but you are mostly telling the truth. You find my Master attractive?" Lucretia asked quietly.

Jemima seemed unsure how to respond but decided on the truth, "I find him attractive, but not really physically. I prefer my men tall, dark, handsome and with a definite hint of evil!" That last word was said with a suggestion of lechery and her tongue touched her lips for an instant.

Lucretia took that in and then asked, "If he didn't meet your requirements then why do you find him attractive?"

Gwen walked up alongside of my succubus and placed her hand on Lucretia's arm in a familiar gesture. Women are very touchy feely it seems! One minute they want to banish and the next the want to cuddle! Does anything women do actually make sense?

"I also really like Greg. I had wondered what it would be like to have him as more than just a friend...or neighbor. Most women wonder that, at times, about the men in their lives." Gwen said.

Lucretia looked at Gwen in surprise. I myself was starting to feel really uncomfortable and was hurriedly eating my slice of pizza so I could leave!

"Why would women think that about a man who didn't meet their requirements?" Lucretia asked Gwen.

"Simple Luce!" Jemima answered, her trademark smirk back on her lips. "Women always want the fantasy, but in reality...we want someone who is totally different!"

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Mine...Yours Pt. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds