• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Just Once Is Never Enough

Just Once Is Never Enough

12

My name is Scott and I met my wife, Tina, in our final year of law school. We both went into practice, but with different firms and got married two years later in our mid twenties. We were very much in love and although we'd both dated plenty, our sexual experience was pretty unremarkable. I had only slept with two girls and Tina had never gotten past the heavy petting stage and I suppose that this kept us happy for a long time as we had no one to compare each other with. Beside which, Tina was quietly attractive, with long black hair, olive complexion and a trim 5'6" figure topped off with cute 34B breasts, she turned heads whenever we went out and I was always proud to be with her. I had no reason to look at anyone else.

I suppose we are like a lot of couples when it comes to sex. The first few years after getting married are exciting enough in their own right and then sometimes, things progress to magazines, x movies and in our case sex stories and fantasies involving Tina with other men. Then we stumbled upon some photographs by accident and it ultimately changed our lives forever.

Having kids never featured high on our agenda and as we hit our mid thirties, with two good salaries coming in, we decided to move away from our city apartment to a much bigger home in one of the leafy suburbs, which we bought from a couple four or five years older than us who were separating.

The day after we moved, I had to go to the office to finish work on an important case and left Tina unpacking boxes and finding places to put all our accumulated possessions. I got home sooner than expected mid afternoon and spotted Tina in the conservatory at the side of the house, sitting back, looking at what I thought was a magazine, but what surprised me was that she seemed to have her skirt pulled up and had a hand on her pussy. She had no idea that I was there and I watched for a short while as she rubbed at the front of her panties. Intrigued, I returned to the front and went in calling her name.

She looked a bit flushed as she came through.

"Hi honey." I said, as I bent to kiss her. "How's it going?"

"Er yeah, it's good ... er ... yeah...". Then she blurted out, "There's something you just got to see ... you see, when I was putting stuff away in the wardrobes I found this package that the last people left. Well, just come and see it yourself - it's easier to show you than explain it." and with that I followed her through to the conservatory.

She passed me a bulky A4 envelope. I put my hand in and drew out about thirty glossy photographs, all of which featured the couple we had bought from, totally naked! Some were of them posing in various ways, both indoors and out, but others were of them having sex and had obviously been taken by someone else, given the angle of the shots.

Tina was blushing by now. "He's rather large." she said. "In fact, he's huge. I had no idea that they really could be that big!"

She was right. Mark, the former occupant of our house was very big indeed. Compared with my average six inches, this guy was much longer and a good inch thicker with a big circumcised head. His wife, Kelly, was pictured in various stages of orgasm as she rode him.

"To think that we sat round here drinking coffee with them and we never knew. They were really nice as well, not sort of, well ... dirty like you think of people like that. Do you think they were swappers?" Tina asked.

I laughed. "You mean swingers! Probably - someone else took these photos which doesn't seem to have been a problem to them."

"Let me have another look." Tina took the prints from me and slowly looked through them and lingered at the pictures of Mark on his own. For someone about forty he was in good condition - fit and lean. "God! What must it feel like to have something like that inside you?!" she whispered, almost to herself.

That night, Tina was definitely in the mood for sex and after a while of slow and easy screwing, she sat on top of me and raised the subject of the photos.

"You know those pictures?...I wish I'd known he was that big when we were here before. I'd have looked at him ... you know ... down there, to see if I could see. I mean, something like that must show." She started to move her hips and was pushing herself hard back onto me.

"Mmmm!" I said. "I bet you'd love to see it. I bet you'd like to have someone like that fucking you ..."

Tina started to come. "Oh yes. It must feel so big! Oooooohh Yeesss! Fuck me!" She shuddered and panted as she orgasmed, moving to get every inch of me in her as I came into her at the same time.

As we each came down from our climax I said, "Well who's a naughty girl then - fancying a different cock from your husband's."

"You know I don't really, but it was a turn-on seeing one that big, and a girl can use her imagination, you know."

The next day we were both at home and had a lie in until 10. Tina had just got out of the shower and I was going in when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." she said, slipping on a short robe, "it's probably the mail man."

Fifteen minutes later I got out, dressed and went down to see who had called. As I came down the stairs, I could hear voices from the kitchen and quietly stepped over to peer through the gap in the door. My pulse started racing at what I saw. Mark was sitting at the breakfast counter and from the way he was dressed, I would have guessed he was on his way to the gym. Tina was sitting on a stool at the same side of the counter facing him. Her legs were crossed, but the short, silky robe had fallen away on either side exposing a long length of tan thigh and the top had gaped to expose a lot of her breasts. Their conversation was unremarkable, but Mark was obviously taking in my wife's body and from my viewpoint, he was sporting a large hard-on in his shorts.

"Here, let me get you another coffee." Tina said, and as she turned and slid off the stool, the robe caught on the seat revealing her bare buttock almost up to her waist. If there had been any question before as to whether she was wearing underwear, there certainly wasn't now.

I should have been mad, but curiously, it was turning me on and I wanted to watch a little longer. Mark adjusted himself as she went to the fridge for milk, then I couldn't believe my eyes as Tina dropped a teaspoon and bent over to pick it up. Her robe gaped open and I knew that she had just deliberately given Mark an eyeful of her breasts. I decided now was the time to interrupt the show!

I crept back to the stairs and called out asking who had been at the door.

"In here Honey. We got a visitor."

I went into the kitchen and feigned surprise at Mark being there.

"Mark called by on his way to the gym to pick up that 'interesting' collection of pictures he kindly left us to see." She said, laughing.

"Oh, hi Scott. Er yes ... I'm sorry about that and I'm just glad you folks are broad minded about it all. I sort of feel embarrassed, but Tina has been real kind and explained you've done the same sort of things yourselves, so I guess it's not too bad after all."

I was astounded. We had never done anything like that and I was amazed that Tina had said we did, but I just grinned and said nothing.

"Anyway. I was just going and thanks for being so understanding. Oh, and I said to Tess that I'd like you folks to come on round to my new place on Saturday for a little new home gathering I'm having. Look forward to seeing you there." As he stood up, the shape of his cock was undisguised in his white shorts, pointing up and across his lower belly as he faced Tina and gave her a peck on the cheek.

As the door closed behind him I said,

"You didn't make that too obvious, did you? I mean, if I hadn't been in he'd have fucked you right there over the counter, and you'd have let him. What the hell were you doing?"

"I just wanted to see if I could get him going. He took me by surprise when I came down and he was there asking for the photo's and I didn't really think when I asked him in, but then I realised that he was looking me up and down, so I thought I'd see if I could get him interested. And I did, didn't I? Did you see the size of it as he looked at me? God, come here and feel - it's made me all wet."

I went over and put my hand between her legs and easily slipped a finger into her moist lips. Tina looked hot and I liked the idea that she had got Mark hard. I unfastened her robe and pulled it off as she undid my pants and climbed onto my rigid cock.

As we fucked standing up Tina said, "Scott, I'd like to fuck Mark, just once. I want to feel what it's like to have a really big cock in me. I know it turns you on to think of me with another man. Say it. Say you'll let me."

"Uhuh!", I grunted as I thrust up into her. "I want to watch though. Just one time." I pushed myself hard upwards and for the second time in twelve hours, we came together, both of us thinking of my wife with another man!

After we had showered ...again, we threw ourselves into unpacking, but were both preoccupied with the thoughts of what we had agreed. I kept getting hard as thoughts passed through my mind and I kept catching Tina daydreaming and squeezing her thighs together as her face flashed red and her breath came in tiny gasps.

We talked about it later and agreed that although we both wanted me to watch, we didn't want Mark to know and also Tina wanted to feel she was alone with him. I'd spent all day figuring out how we could do this thing and called Mark that evening saying we couldn't get to grips with the controls for the swimming pool, and could he come round in the morning to help. He said he'd call in on his way back from the gym.

The following day, I parked my car a block away and told Tina to explain that I'd been called in to work at short notice and that when Mark arrived, to pretend that she didn't know he was coming.

It was 11.30 when I heard his car pull up and the door slam and I spied from an upstairs window as he rang the front door bell several times before wandering round the back to find us.

What he found was Tina sunbathing topless and he stared, taking in her pert breasts and trim figure for a good two minutes until, finally, he coughed to announce his presence. She shot upright, shocked, and tried to cover herself with her hands.

"Oh my god, Mark," she gasped. "hell - you scared the shit out of me. What ... what ... um ... why ... what are you doing here?"

I heard him explain that I'd asked him around to help with the pool and Tina replied that I'd had to go into work at short notice and must have forgotten to tell her that he was coming.

She sat for a few seconds with her hands over her breasts, looked around as if for something to cover herself with and then said, "I feel silly like this - I mean, you've already gotten a good look so I hope you won't mind if I stop doing this." and with that she dropped her hands. Her nipples were hard and tilted upwards and her pert breasts looked firm as they settled on her chest.

"Of course I don't mind." Mark said, letting his eyes linger on her. "You look stunning, ...but maybe we'd better look at the pool controls."

"Oh ...er ...yea... of course." Tina stood up off the sun chair and Mark's eyes locked on her. Tall and slim, the only garment she had on was a thong and her beautifully rounded ass cheeks were naked as she led the way to the pool control box.

As she looked at the box, Mark was right behind her and I watched as he moved real close until his crotch was pressed hard up against her ass.

Tina pushed back murmuring, "Mmmm, that feels nice." and Mark put his arms around and took hold of her breasts as she moved against him.

Slowly Tina turned her head and their lips met and he pushed his tongue between her white teeth. His hand slid down and in between her legs as my wife reached back to feel his hardness.

"God! That feels so big!" Then she said. "I shouldn't be doing this!"

Mark grabbed her thong and ripped it off. "I'm gonna fuck you now, you cock tease! I'd have fucked you yesterday if that cuckold husband of yours hadn't been in! I'm gonna fuck you real good!" His middle finger pushed between the lips of her wet cunt and disappeared from view inside my wife.

"Not here. Not out here. Inside... In the bedroom." Tina panted.

I hurried into the bedroom and hid in one of the built in wardrobes alongside the bed. It was a perfect vantage point from which to spy as part of its design incorporated small ventilation holes, offering the ability to look out whilst remaining concealed.

I had just pulled the door shut as they came into the room. Mark was carrying my naked wife and their lips were locked in a hard, passionate kiss. She was clawing at his T shirt and pulled it from him as he set her down on the bed. Hooking his thumbs in the waist of his shorts, Mark pushed them down and stood nude looking down at Tina. He was well toned- not too much muscle, but no excess weight and had thick hairs across the top of his chest which tapered off to a V just above his navel, but his cock and balls were totally shaven, displaying their huge size to the full and boy, was that some size - eleven or twelve inches long, two and a half inches thick and an apple shaped head three inches across.

Tina moved to the edge of the bed and tried to get it in her mouth. She licked and kissed the head and then began to slide her lips over it. Mark took hold of my wife's hair to prevent her moving away and slowly pushed her jaws apart until the massive head was locked in. Her eyes were as wide open as saucers and she tried to breathe through her nose as he rocked slowly back and forwards trying to get her to take more.

Tina did her best, but she was never going to be able to get any more of him in that part of her body and Mark pulled away, pushing Tina onto the bed. She was like a whore, raising her knees and opening her legs to him, but he wasn't ready for her yet and moved his head between her thighs.

As he started to lick her cunt, Tina gasped "OH YES!" raising her hips as he worked on her clit. I soon saw that my wife was tensing and on the point of coming. Mark sensed it too and took his tongue away - "Oh God! Don't stop. Pleeeeeease!." Tina begged, but he just kissed her inner thighs until the moment went, before beginning again. Three times he took her to the brink and she was imploring him to finish it. Her own juices were mingling with his saliva and soaking the sheet - Mark had got her right where he wanted.

Climbing onto the bed between her legs, he rested his cock-end against the lips of her cunt and I started to panic - Tina had never given birth. She had only ever had my modest cock - her pussy was tight, even to me and here was this thick, hard phallus with a monster head about to enter my beautiful wife. He rubbed the head inside her pussy lips until it glistened, lubricated with her juices and began to part her labia - my wife's wonderfully youthful cunt began to stretch as Mark pushed his hips forward, applying more pressure to overcome the natural resistance to his intrusion.

Tina lay back with her eyes closed and teeth clenched as a man she had only met three times started to penetrate her.

"OH! FUCK! ...OH FUCK it hurts! It won't go in. It's too big. I don't want to do this any more. Get off. This is wrong. I'm married."

As I deliberated whether to show myself, Mark snapped, "It's too fucking late to tell me that now. You've wanted me from the moment you saw those pictures and you've thrown yourself at me like a whore both times I've been here, so I'm going to have what's been offered. I'm going to fuck you now and your gonna beg me for more! Then I'm gonna fuck you any time I want because you won't be satisfied with your man's little dick ever again!"

Mark took hold of my wife's knees, opened her legs fully and at the same time thrust hard.

"Oooooooh! Nooooooo! Aaaaargh!." Then I swear I heard a soft 'click', as the thick ridge on Mark's helmet locked into place inside her vaginal muscle. Tina's eyes were shut tight. After half a minute she whispered, "Is it in? God, it's so big. Let me feel."

Tina reached between her legs and her fingers traced round her labia which were shiny and stretched into an obscene 'O' shape, then moved down to feel the shaft that impaled her. She couldn't close her hand round it, but stroked the nine inches which were still showing.

"There's still lots to go." She said and began to gyrate her hips slowly as she got used to his size. Her labia were locked on his cock and were being pulled in and out as she moved. "Fuck me Mark. I want you to fuck me. It feels so good!"

As Tina continued to work herself onto his cock, Mark took hold of her breasts and gently rolled her nipples with his fingers. Her eyes closed, this time in ecstasy and she let out a soft "Mmmmmmmm!" as a fraction at a time, another three inches of his hardness disappeared inside her.

"It's so big Mark. I've never been filled like this before. If I put my hand on my belly, I can feel it moving inside of me. OH, OH. Ooooooh. FUUUCK MEEE!" and then she started to come, gasping and panting, her hips bucked as she shuddered with an orgasm such as I had never witnessed before.

Tina lay, eyes closed, breathing hard and bathed in a sheen of sweat, as this man we hardly knew, moved to lie on top of her. Resting on his elbows, with his chest hair rubbing the hard nipples on her breasts, I watched Mark's muscled buttocks tighten with each thrust as he buried more of himself inside my wife. She wrapped her legs around his in an effort to pull him in and they kissed passionately for a while.

"Is it all in Mark?" she asked. "I want to see it in me. I want to see what it looks like."

"OK." He said, moved up on his arms and slowly pulled his cock out. It made a sucking sound, dragging her labia with it.

"No! Please keep it in. Please..." but then it was out, and as Tina lay with her legs still apart, I could see a gaping hole where there had once been a tight, closed pussy. Having had the stimulation of her cunt wrapped around it, Mark's cock was huge, the engorged helmet was red and shiny with her juices.

Mark pulled Tina to edge of the bed and told her, "Stand up and bend over. Put your hands on the bed. Open your legs - stand with your legs apart."

She looked so dirty and sexy, presenting her ass to him. Standing behind her, he slowly rubbed the head of his cock between her pussy lips and pressed forward.

"OOOOOH YES! It feels so good Mark ... so good..." her voice trailed away as, gritting her teeth, her labia and vagina were stretched to their limit.

Mark reached down, putting his arms behind her thighs and lifted her off the ground. The effect was to pull Tina's legs wide apart whilst graphically displaying her cunt impaled on his thick cock.

By now my own cock was rock hard and I was rubbing it on a pair of Tina's panties I had found in the closet. There was a mirror next to the door I was hidden behind and Mark turned around to face it - I was sure they would see me, but their eyes focussed on the image in front of them.

"You wanted to see it in you - yes? Look! And he began to push himself rhythmically into Tina. Her usually flat stomach now pushed outwards, swollen right up to her navel by the massive phallus which moved inside her. His balls swung low and heavy beneath his cock and her breasts bounced with each powerful thrust he drove upwards. His fingers were stroking her clit and she exploded with another orgasm, panting and pushing her thighs hard against his arms to increase the movement.

"Oh Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuck - I'm coming ..." and so did I. My balls spasmed until they ached as I shot myself into the gusset of my wife's underwear.

Mark turned, and holding Tina around her waist, put her face down on the bed. He used his knees to push my wife's legs wide apart, and with his arms either side of her shoulders to support himself, he began to fuck her hard. Tina's beautiful round buttocks looked so incredibly sexy as Mark's hips pushed against them, flattening them, from behind.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Just Once Is Never Enough

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds