• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Emily's Journey Ch. 02

Emily's Journey Ch. 02

12

It was late morning when Roger slowly stirred to life. He rolled over to grab Emily for a cuddle but quickly discovered her side of the bed empty. He glanced around the room until his eyes landed on a note propped up on the nightstand. Even through bleary eyes, he recognized his wife's elegant, feminine handwriting.

Good Morning Babe!

I'm sorry I'm not around to say that to you in person but I needed to dash out and pick up a few things. I'm really looking forward to another adventurous evening with my man!

Love,

Emily

PS: I probably won't be back until the afternoon so keep yourself busy until then.

He crawled back into bed, closed his eyes and replayed the events of last night. The memory of Emily's smiling up at him from between his legs, her face glazed and sticky with cum inspired a massive hard-on.

He couldn't remember the last time his own wife was the star of one of his masturbation fantasies, but it wasn't any time recently. He imagined her as prostitute - not a high-end call girl type but a cheap, slutty streetwalker putting her newfound enthusiasm for cocksucking up for sale to any man with a fistful of bills. After blowing a blowing a generous load into the hotel sheets, he got up and stumbled to the bathroom.

After a shower and shave, he headed around the block to tan Applebee's for breakfast where he worked his way through an omelet and lingered over several cups of coffee. Eventually he migrated to the bar and distracted himself with a few beers and college football game. Before he knew it, it was mid-afternoon. He settled up with the bartender and headed back to the hotel for a nap.

A couple of hours later, he awoke to the sight of Emily coming through the door hauling an assortment of shopping bags.

"Good afternoon - you've been gone quite a while," Roger said through a yawn. "So, what did you buy?"

Emily dropped the bags by the door and dashed over to the bed. "That's a surprise," she with a wink. "Don't worry - it'll be a nice surprise!

"I can't wait!" Roger grabbed her and pulled her down on top of him. She giggled as they groped, smooched and rolled around the bed. But when his hand up strayed up under her skirt, she abruptly pulled away.

"Not yet - I want you to save your energy for later."

"But I'm horny now!"

"I'm sorry babe - but good things come to those who wait!"

"Cocktease," he shouted as she bolted off the bed. The next thing he knew she was across the room digging through her purse.

"I'm gonna call the boys," she said as she pulled her phone from the bag. "I haven't talked to them since we left. I'm sure if anything was wrong, my sister would have rang us, but it doesn't hurt to check."

Roger nodded. Nothing killed a hard-on quicker than thinking about the kids. He slumped back on the bed as Emily yammered away into the phone.

Half an hour later, they ordered a light dinner from room service and channel surfed for what seemed like ages. At around 8:30, Emily switched off the TV and giddily retrieved her shopping bags.

"First, let me show you what I bought for you!" She dug into a shopping bag with an unfamiliar logo printed on the side.

"Me?" A curious Roger raised an eyebrow.

He was disappointed to see Emily holding up an expensive looking black silk shirt. He didn't know what to say. It wasn't the type of thing he'd ever buy for himself.

"Emily, hon...you really didn't have to do that - I have plenty of nice shirts."

"Maybe so, but you don't have anything like this. It was made in Italy and it's a damn site nicer than any of those golf shirts you usually wear when we go out."

Roger sighed. "Alright, if you want me to wear it, I won't argue. Now let's see what you got for yourself."

Emily playfully swatted at his hand as he reached for the bags.

"Just sit right there and I'll get dressed." She snatched up the bags and strutted off to the bathroom.

Knowing it would probably take a while for her to get ready, Roger clicked the TV back on. After cycling through the through the channels three times, he tossed the remote aside and picked up the shirt.

I suppose I better have this on by the time she comes out of that bathroom, he thought.

He pulled off his golf shirt and slipped it on. The expensive material felt pleasant against his bare skin. Sensing it wasn't the type of thing you'd wear with jeans, he put on a pair of black dress pants. With the ensemble complete, he checked himself out in the mirror. He didn't think the new looks suited him very well. He felt like a suburban douchebag pretending to be a Mafiosi.

As he slipped on his loafers, the bathroom door opened. He was rendered speechless when he turned to look. Emily had transformed herself to the point where he barely recognized her.

She was decked-out in a tight black dress with a slit up the thigh, a snug-fitting red silk button-down blouse - the top few buttons undone. A pair of stiletto heels added about three inches to her height. She'd gone heavy on the eye makeup too, thick eyeliner, mascara - the works!

"So what do you think?" She gave a slow twirl.

"Wow...just wow!"

"Have you got someplace exciting picked out for us to go tonight?"

Roger had initially planned an evening at a trendy Thai restaurant a few blocks from the hotel, but Emily's slutty ensemble inspired him to change his plans on the fly.

"Umm...there's a nice little jazz club across town, called Mr. C's."

It was a place Roger had been to once before during a pub-crawl with some out-of-town business associates. The joint wasn't exactly a dive, but it was dark and smoky and a little on the seedy side.

Emily threw on a coat for the walk through the hotel lobby and out to the parking lot. When they reached the car, she whipped it off and tossed it in the backseat.

"Let's go, baby! Good times await," she shouted as she climbed into the passenger seat.

They were both giddy with anticipation throughout the ten-minute ride. Emily found a Top 40 station on the radio and cranked it. The normally staid, conservative woman bopped and shimmied in her seat like a teenage girl.

"Hmm...so this is the place," Emily remarked upon seeing the neon Mr. C's sign as they cruised past. "Seems kind of dodgy to me - what kind of girl do you think I am?"

"Judging by your outfit - an easy lay." Roger pulled into a free parking spot at the end of the block.

"We'll have to see about that!" Emily grinned and touched up her lipstick.

"Oh - you're gonna make me work for it, are you?"

"That's an idea!" Her voice dropped to a throaty whisper. "How about I go in first, take a seat at the bar, and you can come in and try and pick me up?"

Roger chuckled. "Oooh - a little role-playing game. Sounds like a plan!"

"Yeah, I thought you'd like it - see you in a few?"

She undid her seatbelt and winked at him as she exited the passenger side. A tingle ran up his spine as he watched her amble awkwardly down the street on the new heels.

Like a little baby girl taking her first steps, he thought.

Roger felt a rush as he watched her enter the club.

He sat alone in the car for a while imagining what Emily might be going through inside all by herself. He knew her well enough to know she was far outside of her comfort zone. He wondered how she would react to being hit on by a complete stranger - it certainly wouldn't take very long in that place.

Roughly ten minutes after she left him, Roger made his way down the street. It wasn't a long time, just long enough to make Emily a little edgy. There were a handful of people milling around the entrance. A burly black bouncer eyed him curiously but let him through without a word.

The place wasn't much different than Roger remembered. A jazz trio played to a diverse but mostly disinterested audience. There were a quite a few couples in attendance but most of the clientele looked unattached and on the make. He surveyed the crowd - young professional types, some tourists, and a handful of hipsters scattered about. He noticed a few cougars on the make - but none of them could hold a candle to his lovely wife, who he spotted quickly.

She was perched at the end of the bar behind a big martini glass. To his surprise, she was being chatted up by a tall, athletic looking thirty-something in an expensive looking suit.

The place was busy but not so much that Roger couldn't easily find a free table. He slid into a cozy booth a few feet from the bar and ordered a gin and tonic from a waitress who looked as if she'd rather be somewhere else.

It was a prime seat to watch the action. Emily appeared aloof but polite. Her companion on the other hand looked like he was turning on the charm - smiling at her, leaning in when she spoke, and occasionally touching her hand.

As the waitress returned with his drink, Emily turned and saw him. They made eye contact. Her admirer saw him too. The guy didn't look too happy when Emily politely excused herself and made her way over to his table.

"You certainly took your time getting here," she said as she slid into the booth across from him. Her tone sounded less than pleased.

"I knew you'd make friends quickly."

"Oh - he was friendly alright." Emily rolled her eyes. "I thought you were supposed to be the charming stranger who tries to pick me up? So much for our little role-playing game!"

"Maybe we can play a different role-playing game?"

Emily leaned in across the table. "And what did you have in mind?"

"Well...when I saw you come out of the bathroom in that outfit, I thought..."

"You thought what?" She impatiently grabbed his arm. "Tell me!"

He leaned back and smiled. "I thought - you look good enough to pay for?"

Emily's eyes widened. "You thought I looked like a hooker?!"

"A high-class hooker...you know like an escort or a call girl?"

The look on her face signaled that she wasn't exactly thrilled with this opinion. "Hmmm...I suppose I should be flattered. But what would that make you - my client?"

"Well..." Roger drawled. "I thought I could be your business manager?"

Emily rolled her eyes again. "And by business manager, you mean my pimp, right?"

"Well, I certainly feel like one in this shirt you made me wear."

Emily pursed her lips. "Okaaaayyy...so how's this gonna work?"

"I don't know - maybe we could go have a seat at the bar - play it by ear?"

Roger could see the wheels turning as he sat across from her. Her expression told him that she was not warming to the idea. The old familiar Emily seemed to be returning - cautious...guarded...uptight.

"Excuse me - would you mind if I joined you two for a drink?"

Roger looked up to see the handsome stranger - the man who was hitting on Emily moments earlier.

"Well...umm..." Roger stammered.

"Of course," chirped Emily. "Sit right here!" She slid over and patted the empty space beside her.

Roger was stunned. He thought for sure Emily was going to demand to be taken back to the hotel.

The stranger signaled for the waitress. "Another round over here - and put it on my tab."

He smiled as he slid into the booth beside Emily. "I'm Curt," he said, offering her his hand. "And you never did tell me your name."

"I'm Margo!" Emily announced as she daintily shook his hand. "And this is...Rico!"

And the role-play was on.

Margo did sound sultry and mysterious - a good name for a call girl, but Rico? It sounded ridiculous. She wondered where she came up with that. Probably in one of these cheesy romance paperbacks she's always reading.

"So...are you two married?" Curt inquired.

"Oh no," Emily replied. "Rico is my business manager." She mockingly stressed the last two words.

Curt looked baffled. "Business manager, eh?"

"Oh yes, Rico handles everything."

Curt raised an eyebrow. "I see."

"Rico calls the shots - pretty much all my financial transactions go through him. Do you get my drift, big fella?"

Curt looked amused. He knew that he was probably being made sport of, but didn't seem to mind. He turned his attentions to Roger.

"So Rico, if I wanted to contract Margo's services for the evening, how much would that set me back?"

With all eyes on him, Roger figured he better start acting the part. Emily was certainly being a good sport in indulging his little fantasy, so he better start holding up his end.

He cleared his throat. "Margo is very exclusive and doesn't come cheap. She's like a Porsche or a Maserati..."

"Let's cut to the chase, Rico. How much?"

Curt was even more handsome up close than he was from across the room - strong masculine features, piercing brown eyes, thick dark wavy hair. He was clearly a guy who never paid for it in his life and wasn't going to start now.

"Five-thousand dollars!" Roger felt that was a safe price, one that a guy like Curt would never agree to.

Emily's jaw dropped, but she wasn't the only one who had trouble believing what she just heard. Curt looked incredulous.

"Five Grand? Unfortunately I don't carry that kind of money around with me."

Roger felt smug. It was up to him to ensure that the game didn't go too far and it appears that he'd succeeded. He'd protected his wife's virtue and defused what could have been a tricky situation.

"That price is non-negotiable, my friend. To accept a penny less would be out of the question." Roger was really starting to enjoy playing the part of his wife's pimp.

"Well, you certainly drive a hard bargain, Rico. Like I said, I don't have that kind of money on me, but I do have this..."

Curt pushed up his jacket sleeve and removed his watch.

"This Rolex cost me thirteen grand when I bought it last year." He gently placed the watch in the center of the table. "If you take it to a jeweler or a high-end pawnbroker, you'll get ten thousand for it - minimum!"

Jeez - this guy really means business, Roger wondered. "I'm sorry friend - cash only."

Curt glanced over at Emily. "I'm very sorry to hear that. I can tell just by looking at her that it would be a bargain, even at that price."

Just as Curt looked like he was about to make his exit, Emily grabbed the watch and slipped it on her wrist.

"Maybe just this once we can make an exception, Rico. He seems like an honest man."

Roger flinched. He couldn't believe what he had just heard her say.

"Ahhh no, Emily - I mean Margo - that's not the way we operate. If we change things now..."

"Oh please!" She cut him off. "I think it wouldn't hurt to bend the rules just once." She glared at him across the table. "If you don't like the way things are going, you can call it off at any time - any time! We walk away and Curt gets his watch back! How does that sound?"

Roger didn't know what to think. Emily had turned the tables on him. It was as if she was telling him -I just want to see if you have the balls to follow through on this little fantasy of yours. If you want to put a stop it, then do it - don't make this my decision.

"That's fine with me, if it's fine with Rico," Curt added.

Roger's heart was in his throat. They were both staring at him, waiting for his answer.

"Sounds like I've been given an offer I can't refuse."

Before Roger knew it, the three of them were outside in front of the bar. The game had escalated quickly.

"Me and Curt will sit in the back while you drive," Emily announced as they approached the car.

Roger nodded silently. It was clear that she was running things now.

He watched through the rear-view mirror as they settled into the backseat. They decided to forego seatbelts and sat close - butt-cheek-to-butt-cheek.

Roger listened to them making small talk as the car cruised along the side streets. It was innocent at first but soon enough the conversation evolved into hushed tones, whispers and the occasional giggle from Emily. He briefly stole a look in the rearview mirror, only to see Curt with one arm draped around her shoulders, the other hand resting on her bare knee.

He thought about what Emily said back at the bar, "If you don't like the way things are going, you can call it off at any time - any time!" Those words ran through his mind as he watched the stranger's hand move up his wife's inner thigh. He felt he should put a stop to things before they reached the point of no return, but he couldn't.

His heart was pounding, his cock was hard - he didn't want to stop it.

The next twenty minutes or so were a blur. He couldn't remember parking the car but he did remember the walk through the hotel lobby. This time, Emily didn't bother covering herself up with a coat. Curt escorted her in with his arm around her waist. Roger trailed them meekly. The young girl at the front desk, who checked them in the day before, did a double take as the three of them walked past.

In no time at all, they were entering the suite. Emily wriggled out from Curt's arms. "You two can talk business while I freshen up."

As soon as the bathroom door closed, Curt spoke up.

"So, is this where we part ways, Rico...so me and the lady can get acquainted?"

The questions hit Roger like a thunderbolt. There was no way, he was going to leave this guy alone with Emily.

"Look Curt...I'm sorry but..."

"Relax!" Curt interrupted. "I know what's going on here. I know she's not a hooker and you sure as hell aren't a pimp. You're a nice married couple from the 'burbs having a little adventure for yourselves in the city. It's nothing I haven't seen before."

"H-how did you know?" Roger stammered.

Curt rolled his eyes. "First off - the wedding rings were a dead giveaway. Then there's the fact that neither of you are very good actors. Jeez - you even slipped and used her real name once or twice. What was it - Emily? And really, whose idea was it to call you Rico - you don't look like a Rico?"

Roger felt like a fool. He blushed as Curt continued.

"Now that we have all that out of the way, I would still like to fuck your wife. If you want to hang out and watch me put it to her, that's cool."

A strange feeling of relief came over Roger. The truth was out in the open now, but one big question remained unanswered. He felt the proverbial angel and the devil on each shoulder making their cases.

"Yes...I still want you to fuck my wife," Roger heard himself say. "But I would appreciate it if you didn't let on to Emily that you saw through our little charade."

"Sure buddy!" Curt flashed a smile. "Now why don't you go fix yourself a drink and settle in for the show."

As if on cue, Emily emerged from the bathroom. "So...I hope you gentleman ironed out all the details?"

"Indeed we did." Curt took her in his arms. "Rico insisted he stay to make sure I behave like a gentleman."

Emily glanced across the room at Roger who was emptying a small bottle of scotch into a glass.

"Good, I want him to see just how good I am at my job."

Curt strolled over to the entertainment center and tinkered with the controls. Moments later, a slow jazz number emanated from the speakers.

"This isn't really my taste but it suits the mood," Curt looked at Emily. "Now how about you show me what I'm paying for."

Emily calmly climbed up on the coffee table. She swayed softly to the music as she undid the buttons of her blouse one-by-one.

"Yeah - that's what I'm talkin' about!" Curt whooped as Emily whipped off her top to reveal a lacy, red, cleavage-enhancing bra.

Roger settled in on the sofa and played the part of silent spectator. He betrayed no emotion, but was secretly thrilled to watch his Emily revealing her flesh to this complete stranger. She never once glanced over at him as she reached back and undid her bra. In one graceful motion, she whipped it off and tossed at it Curt's feet.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Emily's Journey Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds