• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Honey, I'm Home Ch. 03

Honey, I'm Home Ch. 03

We were all sitting around the table as Sara started to explain how she and Britney first met. She explained how she went to the venue we talked about and took a seat at the bar. It was a loud classy night club with a large dance floor and waitresses hardly had anything on. Britney was the first person to come up and sit next Sara at the bar.

She started up a conversation by ordering two of the same drinks and slid one in front of Sara. Sara picked it up and toasted her and thanked her at the same time. Britney noticed my watch and asked her whose it was. Sara said that for some reason she felt a connection with her so she spilled out our whole twisted plan.

Britney said she liked to tease men as well and invited her to dance so they could put on a show. They were grinding and beginning to attract an audience. Britney reached under Sara's skirt to lift it up and give them a show. After realizing that Sara had no panties on, she just laughed at the expression of the guys faces when they saw her.

Britney was laughing as she pulled Sara off the dance floor by her hand. She took her to the back of the bar and Sara realized that she was heading to the VIP room. She yelled over the noise and said that she can't get in there. Britney just said "don't worry, I can get us in." She smiled at the bouncer as he moved out of the way and they walked right it. Sara just looked back at him as they walked by.

They sat at a table in the middle of the room. It was a lot quieter in there so they could talk. Britney apologized for flashing the crowd at Sara's expense. Sara said laughing, "Why do you think I am dressed like this."

A really hot waitress dropped off a couple martinis to them and said they were from the guys at the other table.

Sara and Britney both looked over to a table of four guys. Britney piped up loudly to the waitress and told her to thank them but she wanted time to get to know her new friend. The waitress went straight over to the table to repeat what she said.

"Hey, I might want to join that table."

Britney just said that she could do why better than those "wanna be's." Sara looked at her and was wondering what she was doing here. She noticed a wedding ring and also noticing everything she was wearing looked very elegant and expensive.

Britney saw Sara's inquisitive look and started to explain her story. Britney is the wife a very well off entrepreneur. They own several businesses including a car dealership in a very affluent neighborhood.

Sara jumped in and said "he sounds like my kind of guy." grinning at Britney. They both just laughed as Britney continued her story.

She said her husband is very good at business but not so good in bed. She is the second wife to him and about 15 years younger than him. I was a little surprised to hear that they actually met online. She was a professional dominatrix and he actually hired her. My eyes just widened, she continued.

She explained that he has to be very aggressive in his day to day business so when he gets home he likes to be a sissy. It works out great for me because I live a very good life. She was happy to marry him to get out of a dangerous business.

Sara just said, "Maybe he is not my kind of guy."

Britney laughed and said she should probably get home. It was very late and she wanted to get home before her husband got up. Sara invited her to take a shower before she left. She agreed as long as it was a quick one.

They stood up quickly and Britney invited me to sit and watch. I followed them down the stairs to the large shower. Britney sat me down on the toilet and told me not to cum. She told me I could play with myself and enjoy the show but she wanted to finish the job when she got out of the shower.

They both went in the shower together. It was not sexual but very caring. I could see them take great care in making sure they washed each other off. They washed each others hair and just caressed each other and made sure they were all rinsed off. I had to stop touching myself because I was going to cum. I did not want to disappoint my Dom.

Britney opened the glass door to the shower and stepped out. She squirted some soap in her hand and headed for me sitting on the toilet. I soon realized what was in store for me, so I thought.

She started stroking my cock real slow. She said she use to finish guys like this all the time because she would not let any of her clients cum anywhere near her. She was very good at what she was doing. She knew exactly the amount of presser and speed to really get me excited.

She looked up at me and asked if I trusted her? I said for some reason I do, even though I just met her. I looked at Sara; she was still standing in the warm water watching a pro at work. Britney spread my legs apart and told me to hold up my legs. I was a little worried but felt that I had to follow her commands.

She took her little finger and slipped it into my ass. I clenched and yelped out a noise that must have sounded like a puppy getting stepped on. She told me to relax and give it a minute. I did and then I soon realized it felt pretty damn good. I looked up at Sara with that oh my god that feels good face. She was just standing there in amazement watching me being controlled by an expert.

Soon the little finger was exchanged for the middle one and was being moved in and out slowly. I could not contain myself and was moaning loudly. I soon exploded in the best orgasm I had ever had. I was spraying cum all over myself and screaming in enjoyment.

Britney backed back into the shower to rinse off and then told me to do the same as her and Sara started toweling each other off. I complied and was soon drying off and back upstairs watching Britney look for her cloths. She was rushing because she really wanted to get home before her husband awoke.

We both kissed Britney and she gave Sara her number and said she wanted to see us both again. She also stated she would love to spend time with just her and kissed deeply. As she was pulling out of the driveway I could see the sun rise. Wow, what a night. As we lay in bed I realized we still had one full day without our kid. I fell asleep wondering if there was anything that could top this.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Honey, I'm Home Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 665 milliseconds