• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • It Only Seemed Fair?

It Only Seemed Fair?

12

Mark

I was driving home feeling pretty bad about what had just happened. I did not plan it, or go looking for it, but it happened. I just cheated on my wife Julia. I had never ever come close to doing anything like this before.

My name is Mark, and Julia and I have been married for ten wonderful years. We met in college, and married right after we graduated. Julia is a CPA, and I am a systems engineer for a software company.

We are both 32 years old and don't have any children yet. We are planning on starting our family real soon.

Julia is an extremely attractive woman. She has a great body, but even more so is her pretty face. She is a tiger in bed. Our love life has always been exceptional, at least it has for me. I hope she feels the same way.

With a wife like that, I absolutely had no reason to look for an affair. She was everything I could ever hope for in a woman, and a wife. Not only that, she was one hell of a cook.

I just can't believe I let it happen. It started this afternoon when Jenny, one of the administrative assistants came in, and asked if I could come work on her computer.

Of course I thought she meant her office computer.

I said, "Sure, I will be there shortly to help you out. Tell me again which office you are in?"

"Oh no, I meant my computer at home. I have a lot of work to do tonight, so I need it fixed soon."

"I don't know Jenny, I don't think my wife would like that. What about your husband? Will he be there?" I said.

"No, he is out of town on business." She said.

"Don't you have to pick up your kids from school?" I asked.

"My mom is picking them up, and I will go get them later tonight." She said.

"Jenny, this doesn't look right, me being there alone with you."

"Come on Mark, I just need you to fix my computer, that's all."

Jenny was a few years older than me, but quite good looking. She still had a great figure, even after having a couple of kids. Her husband Tom is a really nice guy. I have met him a couple of times at some company get togethers.

"Well, ok, we can leave a little early and run by your house. It shouldn't take me long to fix whatever is wrong." I said.

I didn't ask what was wrong because she probably didn't know. I would be able to figure it out pretty quick.

We left work a little early, and I followed her to her house. I was sitting at her computer which was located in her guest bedroom. I could feel her right behind me looking over my shoulder.

She seemed very close. In fact I could feel her breath on my ear. She seemed to be getting closer and closer. I tried to just focus on what I was doing, but she smelled really good.

I could also feel her tits pressed up against the back of my shoulder. She had an enormous set of tits. Probably about a 42 D. I was explaining to her what I was doing, but I was finding it hard to concentrate.

I felt her arms go around my shoulder as she started kissing my neck. I stopped working and told her she shouldn't do that. We were both happily married, and I would not cheat on my wife.

She apologized, and stopped. I continued work the keyboard. A few minutes later she started back, this time with her tongue in my ear. It was such a turn on. I had such a huge boner.

I turned around to tell her to stop, and she kissed me. I tried to resist, but couldn't. She then lifted up her sweater. She had taken off her bra. Her tits were amazing.

"Wouldn't you like to squeeze and suck on these?" She said.

I knew I should leave. I knew this wasn't right, but I couldn't help myself. I grabbed them both and started sucking. She literally pushed them deep into my open mouth. Finally, I did back off.

"Why are you doing this Jenny?"

"I'm sorry Mark. Tom has not been very attentive to me lately. I was beginning to wonder if he didn't find me attractive, or exciting anymore. I began to wonder if I could get any man interested. I think you're very handsome and sexy Mark. I wanted to see if I could seduce you. I guess you don't find me desirable?" She said.

She started to cry, and I felt like a heel.

I looked at her and said, "Jenny, you are very attractive, and very desirable. Any man would would be nuts to not want to have sex with you. Tom is probably just preoccupied with his work right now. I'm sure he loves you very much, and wants you sexually as much as ever." I said.

"I will tell you something else Mark. I have never been with anyone but Tom. I guess besides feeling a little rejected, I was feeling curious about how another man would feel inside me."

This was all making me horny as hell. My resistance was dropping by the moment. She put her arms around my neck and gave me a big hug. When she broke the hug, she looked into my eyes, then kissed me hard, and put her tongue down my throat.

The next thing I know we are naked, and on the bed. She is going down on my dick, and I'm not stopping her. I forgot everything, and began thrusting in and out of her mouth.

I pulled her off before shooting my load, and went down on her. She was thrusting her hips against my tongue and lips. She tensed up, and had a huge orgasm in no time.

I fucked her missionary style until we both came. She sucked me back up, and I fucked her doggy style, which ending in us both coming again. The final act was her sucking me off.

When we finished, I started feeling real guilty. In fact I felt really bad about the whole thing. I had never ever cheated on Julia. How did I let myself get into this situation. I know Jenny tricked, and seduced me, but I could have walked away.

I decided on my way home that I would have to tell Julia everything. I have never lied or kept anything from her. We have always been completely honest with each other. I just hoped she would be able to eventually forgive me. I also prayed that she wouldn't divorce me.

When I got home I smelled something really good coming out of the kitchen. She was cooking dinner.

She yelled out, "Hey honey, dinner is almost ready. Did you get hung up at work or something?"

I decided the quicker I told her, the better. No use putting it off.

I walked in the kitchen and said, "Sorry I'm a little late baby. I need you to come into the living room. I have something I need to tell you."

She walked into the living room and sat on the couch next to me.

"What's wrong Mark, you don't look so good?"

"I have something very serious I have to tell you, but first I want you to know that I love you very much." I said.

"What have you done Mark?" She said.

I told her the whole story exactly as it happened. I left nothing out. I explained that I really tried to resist the temptation, but in the end I did submit to her. I apologized profusely, and asked her to please try and forgive me.

She sat without expression, and listened without saying anything, or showing any emotion. When I had finished, she spoke.

"How many times did you do it?" She asked.

"Three." I said, "including the blow job where I came in her mouth."

"Did you perform oral sex on her?" She asked.

"Yes I did." I said.

"Did she have orgasms?"

"Yes." I said.

"Was she better than me?" She finally started to cry.

I held her and said, "Absolutely not. I felt so guilty, yet I couldn't stop. I'm so sorry baby. I will never do anything like that again. I will never let myself get put in that situation again. All I could think of was how I was hurting you."

She pushed away and stopped crying. I saw some anger for the first time.

"So I guess it's only fair that I get one time with another man, and I get to do it three times like you did. Of course the third time will just be me sucking him off in my mouth. That's fair isn't it?" She said.

I just lowered my head and shrugged, then said, "yes, I guess so."

I didn't think she meant it. I figured she was just saying that because she was mad. I couldn't picture her doing something like that.

"Good. I am going to our room now. You are not welcome. You can sleep in the guest room until I tell you otherwise. You can also get some supper if you want it, and you can also clean up the kitchen."

She left, went upstairs, and slammed the bedroom door. I knew I had to give her some space, and let her have time to get over it. At least she didn't kick my ass out of the house.

Julia

I went upstairs, walked into our bedroom, and slammed the door. That son of a bitch. How could he do this?

I thought it through, and realized that Jenny had really planned the whole thing. How dare she use my husband like that? I know Mark has blame in this, but not many men could resist something like that. I mean, he is human. I'm still going to make him suffer, plus I had this idea to really make him know what it feels like.

Over the next few days I could tell Mark was really hurting over what he did. I continued to give him the silent treatment. I will admit I was being pretty hard on him. He kept apologizing over and over.

I finally had to tell him no more apologies. I had heard enough.

The weekend came and I continued ignoring him. I was also still keeping my bedroom door locked. I decided to follow through on my plan to teach him a lesson. He is going to see what it feels like.

Monday morning I decided to stop the silent treatment. I was a little nicer to him, and informed him he could move back into the bedroom with me tonight. However, there would be no sex until I said, or initiated it.

He seemed pretty happy by the fact that I was at least talking to him, and let him back in our bed.

Tomorrow night he is not going to be very happy. I will be informing him of my plan to make things fair.

Mark

Things seemed to change for the better this morning. Julia is actually talking to me, and has let me back in our bedroom. I know we have a long way to go, but it is a start on the road to recovery. I love her so much.

I had a pretty good day at work. Of course I avoided Jenny as much as possible. I didn't want any reminders of how bad I fucked up.

When I got home Julia was already there, and cooking dinner. It smelled really good. She did not kiss me hello like she usually does, but she was nice to me. I was happy for any positive response from her. I think we will survive this.

After dinner Julia worked on her computer while I watched Monday night football. After awhile she came and sat on the couch next to me.

"Can you turn off the TV Mark? I have something to tell you."

So I turned off the TV and cheerfully said, "What is it honey?"

I thought she was going to tell me she was going to forgive me. Boy was I wrong.

"Last week after you confessed that you had cheated, I mentioned that it would only be fair if I got a one time fling similar to what you did. You did agree didn't you?" She said.

I suddenly had a really horrible feeling inside. I think I knew what was coming. I did say yes, but never in my wildest dreams did I think she would do it.

I looked down with a pretty sad face, and quietly nodded yes.

"I think this is the only way I can have closure on this, so I have decided to follow through with it. I mean, fair is fair. Right?"

Once again I just nodded yes, as tears started to form in my eyes.

"Good. I think the sooner the better, so I have arranged for it to take place tomorrow night. His name is Brad. He has been a client of mine for awhile. He is very nice, and very handsome."

I could hardly look at her. I knew I would break down if I did. She went on explaining what was going to happen.

"Brad is several years older than me, and is married. He does not have any children. It will just be sex, with no strings attached. It will be exactly like you and Jenny. His wife is out of town on business. Like Jenny, he says his wife has not been interested in sex lately. I explained my situation, and he thought we could help each other out. He reiterated that he loved his wife very much, so it would only be sex."

I know I have myself to blame for this, but I still can't believe she would go through with it. I finally looked at her with hurt in my eyes and said,

"I know you're doing this to get even with me, and I really have no right to try and stop you. I was hoping you could just forgive me, and we could move on. I guess it's just not going to be that easy. Are you really going to do this?"

I was really hurting now. Tears were streaming down my cheeks. The look on my face was pleading with her not to do this.

"Yes Mark, it is the only way we can get past this. I want you to feel what I felt for the past few days." She said.

"So what are you going to do?" I asked.

"I am meeting Brad at at restaurant tomorrow night at 7:00 for dinner and drinks. We will be nervous, so this will help us get more comfortable. Then we will go to his house. We are going to do exactly what you and Jenny did. When we are done, I will come home, and it will be over." She said.

"I guess that's it then." I said.

We went to bed, but I didn't sleep very well. I had dreams, no nightmares of Julia being fucked by Brad. There was even one dream where she was gang banged right in front of me by a bunch of guys.

The next day I tried to stay busy at work so I wouldn't think about it. I still thought about. I had visions in my head all day of Julia and Brad. I tried to picture what Brad looked like. She said he was very handsome. I have never been so hurt in all my life.

That night I sat on the couch while Julia was upstairs getting ready. At 6:30 she walked down to the living room. She looked so hot. She wasn't slutty or anything, but she did look really sexy. She also looked really classy. She was one gorgeous woman. My heart was in my throat. How did I ever let myself get into this situation.

"I guess I better get going. Are you going to be ok Mark?" She said.

"I don't think it matters Julia. You have made your decision, and nothing I say means anything at this point. I just want you to remember that I love you with all my heart. I deeply regret what I did to you. Unlike you, I did not plan it. It just happened." I said.

I could tell by the look on her face that I had gotten to her. She looked like she wanted to come to me, but she didn't.

"I'm sorry Mark, but this is just something I have to do. I will talk to you when I get back home."

She walked out the door.

I sat there just crying. After awhile, I walked to the cupboard and got a bottle of scotch. I then got a glass with some ice. I sat on the couch and sipped my scotch. I was hoping it would help, but it didn't. The whole time all I could picture was Julia fucking Brad.

It was about 10:30 when Julia walked through the door. It was over. Her hair and make up did look a little messed up to me. She came over and sat next to me on the couch.

"I am going to confess to you just like you did when you got home. I won't give you all the details, but I will tell you what happened." She said.

I wasn't sure I wanted to hear anything, but I had some questions.

"First of all, Brad was a perfect gentlemen. He was not rough or abusive, and was very considerate in every way. We started with oral sex. We both performed oral sex on each other, just like you and Jenny. Then he fucked me missionary style. After he finished, I sucked him back up, and he fucked me doggy style. The last thing was me sucking him off, just like Jenny did you. After that I got dressed and came home. There was no cuddling or displays of affection between us. It was just sex, like you and Jenny."

"Did you have an orgasm?" I asked.

"Yes, I had several as a matter if fact." She said.

Was he bigger than me?" I asked.

"Yes Mark he was. He was nicely endowed. He wasn't so big it hurt, but he was big enough to give a lot of pleasure."

"Julia? I have to know. Was he better than me?"

"He was very good Mark. In some ways he was better than you. He didn't give me the tender love and caring you give, but physically, he was very good."

Her last answer hurt me so deep I could hardly stand it. I just sat there staring off into space. I felt I had lost her. How could she possibly want me after Brad?

"Honey I'm pretty tired, and I have to work tomorrow. I'm going to take a shower and get in bed. Come on up when you're ready." She said.

She left and went upstairs. I just sat there on the couch.

Julia

As I was soaking in the hot shower, I started to feel real guilty. I think maybe I over did it. I have never seen Mark look so down, and so beaten. He was really hurt. I just wanted to make him feel some of what I was feeling.

Maybe I should go tell him there is no Brad. I made it all up. All I did tonight was go out to eat with my friend Ruth, then go her house and have a few glasses of wine. She and I did have fun coming up with the story I would tell Mark about Brad. Now it doesn't seem so funny. Mark was terribly hurt.

Then I thought about how hurt I was the night he told me about Jenny, and I decided I would wait until morning to tell him. He could suffer a little longer, and maybe learn a lesson here.

I walked downstairs to see if he was still on the couch. He was just sitting there still staring at the wall. I'm sure he was probably pretty drunk also. I went back to our bedroom and crawled in bed. I fell asleep pretty quickly.

I woke up about 3:30, and noticed I was still in bed alone. I walked downstairs to check on Mark. He was still sitting on the couch. He was crying like a baby. I had no idea my little plan would have this kind of effect on him. I had to tell him the truth.

I took Mark in my arms and hugged him. He cried on my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Julia that I'm such a miserable failure at being your husband. Maybe you would be better off with Brad. He is a much better man than me. How can I ever match up to him with you? The only problem is that I would rather die than lose you."

"Listen to me Mark. There is no Brad. I made it all up to make you feel what I was feeling. I went too far in my little charade. I hurt you far more than you hurt me. At least you were honest and told me the truth. I didn't mean to say some of the things I said."

"You're just trying to make me feel better Julia. I saw the look on your face when you got home. You had finally been fucked by someone who knew how to satisfy you. It's obvious I never did. You deserve much better than me."

With that he jumped up off the couch and ran up to the guest bedroom. I ran after him, but he locked the door. I tried to get me to open it, but he wouldn't. I figured I should just wait until tomorrow when he sobers up. Then I can reason with him, and explain.

Mark

I fell asleep for a little bit in the guest bedroom. I woke up around 6:00, showered, and left for work. I had an idea what I needed to do, and timing would be important. I was serious in that I could not live without her.

I took care of a lot of loose ends at work, but really avoided talking to anyone. I needed to leave a little early today, so I snuck out around 4:15.

On Wednesdays, Julia usually doesn't get home until about 6:00. She has a staff meeting that goes until 5:30. I either pick up something for supper, or cook something myself. This was good timing for what I had planned.

I arrived home at 4:45, and went to the medicine cabinet. I had about half a bottle of Vicodin left over from my kidney stone attack. I counted 8 pills in the bottle. I figured that should be enough. I didn't know much about it, but it seems like a lot.

I sat down to write my letter to Julia. I finished the letter, and left it on the kitchen table where she could see it. I got in my car, and drove to my destination. It would be sunset soon, and then Julia would be free to go after Brad.

Julia

I made plans with Ruth to come home with me this afternoon so we could both explain to Mark that there was no Brad. It had seemed like a good plan at the time to get back at Mark, but it went horribly wrong. I carried it to far.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • It Only Seemed Fair?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds