• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Silver Linings Ch. 02

Silver Linings Ch. 02

12

I awoke in a bed that wasn't mine to movement alongside me. It felt weird to be in a doubled bed, being used to my single in my small bedroom. Still 18 and a lot to learn... I'd slept with 4 four women in my life so far, three of which were in the last 48 hours and the most recent had just climbed back into bed next to me.

I smelled the steam and shampoo from the shower she'd just taken and felt the dampness of her skin as she moved over and snuggled up alongside me. Her hands touched my shoulders then ran down my chest and across my belly, tickling me. I did the same, starting at her shoulder and drawing a circle on her chest, stopping to gently tweak each perfect nipple on the way before making a spiral around her belly button.

I raised my head and moved it over her, kissing her neck then moving downwards to her breasts, gently licking between them and then focusing on the closest and sucking on the nipple. Her arms raised above her head and slipped between the bars of the headboard, her head pressing back into the pillow and pushing her chest outwards. I reached over to her other breast and softly rubbed and squeezed the nipple while I sucked softly on the first. I began to suck harder and briefly wondered what I'd feel if her breast yielded milk. This beautiful woman was after all my mother.

Slowly, I shuffled down the bed and my kisses worked their way down her body - her under-cleavage, her soft belly and waist. I moved myself further down the bed and she accommodated me, lifting one of her legs over and across me until I was between them, gently kissing and licking at her gorgeous pubic mound. I felt a tremble in my body; not only had I never done this before, I certainly never thought for one second that when I did it would be with my Mum!

I ran my tongue over her smooth flesh, up and around her brazilian strip, before running it from the top to the bottom and feeling the roughness of the short hair on my taste buds. A fold of flesh then warm wetness met my lips. My tongue probed it, feeling her swollen clit, and softly licked it. Her whole body shuddered under my tongue and I licked the same spot for a while, feeling her writhe and hearing her softly moan. Then I moved further south and met her labia... somewhere I hadn't visited in 18 years! Something made this feel right, not wrong like most people would have thought. I*had* been here before, albeit a long time ago. And like the salmon returning to it's birthplace for sex, I explored with nervousness and wonder.

She tasted of... god, it's so hard to describe! I think the smell and taste of anyone's sex is partly down to their genes, and we all have some genetic memory that lets us know when we taste that of our kin. Maybe it's supposed to work as a deterrent but as with all genetics there are those whose mutations cause the opposite effect. Her taste drove me wild, my cock was already awake but now throbbed almost impossibly against the bedclothes.

My tongue probed her - licked around her lips, entered her as deeply as it was able and each movement had an effect on her... either making her shudder or produce a little moan. A battle began within me - her taste was exquisite but it turned me on more and more... I longed for more of it but with each lick it made me want to fulfil my desire.

Finally the desire won out and I slowly worked back up her body, kissing and licking as I went until finally our faces and our genitals met. Our lips touched and she slowly opened her mouth, her tongue reaching for mine. I pressed my hips towards her and felt my cock against her skin. We both giggled while we kissed and she moved her hips a few inches, immediately putting me against her slit. I pushed just a little and felt her give way, the folds of her lips enveloping me. The giggling stopped and we stared into each other's eyes as I slowly slid inside her - all was serious now.

Her legs bent at the hips, her thighs swinging up and backwards, knees bent and feet dangling which meant I could go even deeper. She jumped a little as I pushed, I must have been touching her cervix when we reached our closest. I pulled back a little and then pushed home, her mouth hung open and she gasped a little. I repeated again, and again, and it became a rhythm. We both knew what this was; what we were doing. It was incest and frankly it felt amazing!

Had Becky cast some white magic witch's spell on us? I never believed in that kind of thing but I knew mum did. And now? I didn't know... the idea seemed ludicrous, but then 24 hours ago the idea of having sex with my own mother would have seemed equally insane! But here we were, locked together; engaged in this animal act. And it truly felt like heaven. These thoughts went to the back of my mind - I didn't care how this had come about, I only cared how it felt.

I'd loved this woman my whole life. Now things had become more intimate but that only brought more to our relationship. As if reading my mind she mouthed, "love you," and we began to kiss again. Her pussy ground against me with each thrust of my hips and within seconds she was cumming, breathing heavily in my face and moaning quietly. I started to fuck her harder, desperate to make her cum again; to see and hear her pleasure over and over. We finally came together, both hot and sticky, collapsing ontop of her as my cock squirted it last inside her.

"That was amazing," she said, still breathless.

I looked her in the eye and said, "Yeah, it was. How the hell did we get here, Mum?"

"Well you started kissing my neck, then my nipples..."

We both laughed. "You know what I mean. We've never so much as looked at each other in that way before and now suddenly we can't keep our hands off each other!"

"Becky," she replied. "I told you she was a Wicca witch, she's done something which has broken down the barriers that are usually between mother and son so we see each other that way now. Think about it - if it weren't for the cultural taboo against it, wouldn't there be so much more of this happening? Two people who have known and loved each other for so many years - why wouldn't they become intimate?"

"You know I don't believe in witchcraft and all that stuff mum. But even if it were true, aren't you worried that she just cast some kind of spell and we're doing this against out will? That otherwise we'd be horrified by what we're doing?"

She smiled and said, "The only horrific thing about all this is the wet patch forming on the bed underneath me!" I smiled too, we kissed again and I rolled off her as she stood to go repeat her shower.

I lay there wondering. Could it be true? Witches? I mean mum was a believer and there was always the element of faith, the placebo effect... but me? I suppose it was possible that the part of me that must have known it was her I'd shagged that afternoon at Becky's when her face was hidden, along with the animal lust of knowing, remembering how good it felt... maybe that just led to the inevitable attraction last night.

My head was still in a spin as she returned from the bathroom, pulled on a tshirt with a smile, and left the room. I stood and walked to my bedroom, putting on some shorts and a tshirt before following her downstairs to the kitchen. She'd started cooking bacon and eggs; it was like any mother/son relationship again. Well, except she was wearing a short tshirt and no knickers around the house! I filled and switched on the coffee pot before sitting at the table. My phone rang - caller ID said 'Becky'.

"Hello?"

At the other end I heard a little background noise (cooking breakfast too) then, "Hi! How're you?"

"We're good thanks," I replied.

"Ah... 'we'. How are you two getting on?" she asked innocently.

I paused then, "I think you know, don't you?"

She laughed then said, "You're not cross are you?"

"That you tricked me into having sex with my own mother?" My voice was raised a little, Mum turned from the cooker to look at me.

"Well maybe I should apologise for that. If there was a way for me to undo it... would you want me to?" Again the innocent tone.

I paused again. It seemed to last forever and then, "No." Truthfully, I couldn't even consider things going back to how they were. Mum mouthed, "Becky?" at me and I nodded. It was hard to read her expression, I think she was going through the same emotions as me: annoyed at being tricked, overjoyed by the consequence.

"Good. Maybe you'd both like to cone round and visit this evening? Julie and I could explain what and why we do what we do."

I said I'd check with Mum and get back to her. While we ate breakfast I mentioned it and she was keen - she wanted to hear all about the witchcraft stuff, which made me roll my eyes.

I decided to tell her all about what had happened with Becky and Julie on Friday night, this time with all the details. She didn't say much to start with, but by the end she seemed just as keen to meet them both since she thought the acts they performed were somehow related to their witchcraft.

Since it was Sunday and no more university for me until I went back in autumn, I hung around the house watching TV for the afternoon while Mum went out to deal with her business stuff. It felt so wierd to not have exam-study sessions! When she returned we ate dinner and then set off for Julie and Becky's house just as it was starting to get dark.

We talked as we walked. "Laura's due home next week," I said, "how are we going to keep this from her?" Laura was my older sister, 20 and at university on the other side of the country. She was about to return for the summer break, and while we may be able to keep our little secret from the outside world there was no way we'd be able to maintain the illusion with someone sharing our house.

"I don't know. We'll think of something!" Then she said, "You don't want things to go back to how they were, do you?"

"I don't. Do you?" We were walking down a short, deserted alleyway and she grabbed me, started making out with me. It was very horny, but after half a minute I pulled away.

"Anyone could be watching! We can't," I said.

"I know... but to be honest I'm finding it hard to resist! I don't think I could ever go back to how things were before." We regained our composure and completed our journey, arriving at their small house carrying a bottle of wine. Becky answered the door, standing behind and peering round it as she held it open for us.

"Hi! Come in," she said as we stepped through into the hallway. The door closed behind us as she stood there, wearing a white robe. Not a bathrobe, more of a ceremonial thing in white linen. She led us through to the lounge where Julie stood in the middle of the room, infront of the coffee table which was covered in leaves, plants and small bottles of liquid. She wore the same as her mother and smiled at us.

"Hi," she said, "you must be Charlotte. Hi Mike. I owe you a but of an apology..." I'd already guessed - she wasn't really drunk on Friday night, it'd been planned to get me back to their house. When she finished her confession her mother fetched some glasses and opened the wine. In a weekend full of surprises, that hadn't been the biggest.

"So... 'our thing'. You want to know what we do?" asked Becky to my Mum who nodded. "Well the robes are just for before the ceremonies..." Both women slipped their robes off to the floor. Becky was naked, except for the jewellery. She wore thick silver chains - one around her neck, the other around her waist which was prevented from falling to the floor only by her hips. Around her left arm was a strip of silver, coiled like a snake around her upper left arm. Around her right thigh was a similar piece of metal... starting a third of the way up from her knee it coiled around her, right up to her inner thigh and the end not visible, disappearing up inside her slit. On the outside of her leg, attached to the metal, was a small dagger. Her nipple bar, which I'd already seen, had a small silver half-moon shape dangling from it now.

Julie was adorned the same way (minus the nipple bar), though the leg-wrap vanished behind the back of the tops of her thighs. I assumed (correctly as it turned out) that it ended in her other orifice. They both had perfectly smooth shaven mounds which though I'd seen before, made my mouth water a little!

We took a seat, Mum and Julie on one sofa, me and Becky on the other. I was sure the coils around their legs were solid metal, but when they sat the metal seemed to bend effortlessly with them, following the curves of their bodies.

"So it's not Wicca then," said Mum. No - Charlotte. Will have to start calling her by name!

"No. This is far more ancient and has no name. There's nothing written, it's all handed down directly from generation to generation... I learned my powers from an older woman who taught me everything I know."

"So what powers do you have?" I asked with heavy disbelief in my voice. Becky stood then knelt on the floor between Mum and Julie.

"Well... the power to cause instant attraction," she said as she raised her hands, touching both my Mum and her daughter on opposite cheeks, gently turning their faces towards each other, "...in most people." Mum and Julie slowly leaned together and began kissing as Becky took her hands away.

The sight of this - my two most recent lovers, one of who was my mother, kissing passionately - stirred me. This continued for several minutes while I watched, Becky back sitting next to me again. When they separated they kept on looking into each others eyes for a few moments, then suddenly they both blinked and looked away.

"Wow!" said Mum. "I felt like I was in complete control - but obviously I wasn't..."

"Oh, no you were," said Becky, "I can't make you do anything that you don't want to already. At least on *some* level. I think we've already shown that, haven't we?" she asked with a smile, her gaze switching between me and Mum. "Was the sex good?"

I was about to get indignant, tell her it was none or her business, when Mum blurted, "Oh my god, yes! I've never cum like that in my life!" Becky turned to me and gave a quizzical look.

"Same for you, right?" I hesitated, then realised I couldn't deny it. Why bother? Mum knew the truth. Seemed Julie and Becky did too.

"I don't know what you did, but..."

"Well Charlotte was all ready and prepared just after talking to and touching her. Some people are just receptive of my powers. You though... you needed a potion." I remembered the tea she'd given me that afternoon before my first encounter with my mother. She must have read my mind, as she said, "No, you weren't drugged. It was just a potion from an ancient recipe that makes people... more receptive is probably the best description."

"So then, when we had sex together upstairs... that was it? The magic was done?" asked Mum.

"No. You were receptive. Then your sex primed you for the spell. The attraction was there but it would have faded over time if I hadn't..." Mum tilted her head in a '...what?' gesture and Becky continued, seemingly quoting something. "When she with the power imbibes the seed of love from their union, the spell is cast."

I rolled my eyes. Mumbo jumbo! But Mum seemed engrossed in Becky's tales. "What do you get out of it?" she asked.

"Well, it's actually the source of our powers. When I drank Mike from you, a wave of energy washed over me... I felt the new power and the rush that comes with it immediately. We hadn't practiced... this particular ritual since before we moved here to the city. We'd actually been considering finding some random stranger online, but the Mike came onto the scene."

Julie continued the conversation now, "I'd gotten to know Mike at college, thought he was really nice." She was looking at me as she spoke, "I told Mum that I thought you'd be perfect, and after I'd shown her your picture... well, Mum was as keen to drink you from me as I was from her."

"What does it feel like? The power?" Mum asked.

Gawd... Mum seemed to be buying it! I'd seen nothing that couldn't be explained by mild sedatives and hypnotic suggestion. Well, except for the feelings I now had for her...

"Indescribable! Something you have to experience for yourself to fully understand." Mum looked disappointed but Becky continued, "Which you could do... if you joined us. Became one of us?"

Mum's face lit up, looked how I imagined she did as a schoolgirl, when she used to play with this witchcraft stuff as a teen. "What do I have to do?" she asked. Becky picked up a small bottle from the table and said "Drink a mouthful of this first. It's like the 'starter's guide' in liquid form." Mum stood and stepped over to the sofa where Becky and I sat, took the bottle and sniffed the contents before taking a mouthful.

Mum asked, "Is that all?"

"Well obviously we'd need..."

As Becky spoke Julie swing her legs around and lay flat on the sofa, parting her legs and licking her fingers before lowering them to her pussy and slowly rubbing her clit.

Becky continued: "...we'd need the chalice, full." She laughed then said, "I see Julie's keen to help you out. Now all we need is..." All eyes turned to me. Mum was still stood infront of me after drinking the liquid. She raised her eyebrows at me, and I didn't object, so after a second' pause she dropped to her knees and began undoing my belt. Becky started pulling at my top, getting it off over my head at the same time as Mum was wriggling my boxers and trousers down.

I suddenly found myself naked, sat next to Becky and with an erection. "Come and fuck me baby," said Julie, still rubbing herself slowly. I looked to Mum and she nodded, still smiling. Who could refuse? She really did look sexy wearing nothing but that silverware, like some X-rated maiden in an 80s 'swords and sorcery' movie.

I stood up in front of my Mum and we kissed, finishing with her whispering in my ear, "Thank you... I really want this." Approaching the sofa, Julie sat up a little using her elbows for support. I sat on the edge of the seat next to her and she grinned at me. She couldn't have been more removed from the shy student that I'd thought she was! She put her arms around me, pulling me closer and started kissing me. Her weight pulled me down on top of her, I felt her move beneath me as I kneeled onto the sofa and lay on her, her legs spreading further so I could lay between them.

We continued kissing, her hand reaching for my cock and guiding it into her. As I slowly entered her, I noticed first Becky and then Mum kneeling down on the floor next to us. Becky was nearest our heads and lowered herself into an almost lying position on the floor, so she was able to bring her face close to side of ours. Her lips joined our kiss and suddenly I was feeling two tongues as our mouths merged together into a three-way snog. I felt another hand - my mother's - gently stroking my back and bum as I began to push myself deep into Julie. No foreplay, I was straight to the hard fucking and Julie was moaning like she loved it instantly, her sounds somewhat muffled by the two mouths conjoined with hers.

Becky separated from us and instead began whispering in my ear.

"Fuck my girl, Mike, fuck her hard like she likes it. Fill her with cum so your mother can lick it out of her... I want you both to join with me and Julie - mother and daughter, mother and son... you want us all to fuck together don't you? We'll take turns sucking your cum from each other forever..."

I started to feel... high? I wasn't sure what it was, but it felt great. Was it the sex and dirty talk? Were those wine glasses empty before she pored the wine? I didn't care at this point, all that existed was Julie and me, her hole and my member, my cock in her cunt. With eyes closed I realised I was hammering away at her hard, that there may have been a hint of pain in her moans - but there was definitely pleasure in them so I kept going, feeling every stroke of the union between us and getting closer, closer to...

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Silver Linings Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 163 milliseconds