• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Prison Pet Pt. 04

Prison Pet Pt. 04

12345

Previously on Prison Pet

Part 1: Erica is sentenced to 18 months in a women's penitentiary. She is initiated into the ways of submission and lesbianism by the inmate leader Roxie. Roxie sees something attractive in Erica and seeks to make Erica her own. Roxie convinces Erica to agree to be her slave for the next five days.

Part 2: The first day of Erica's training. Roxie tests Erica in the shower to ensure that Erica will actually follow all of Roxie's commands. Erica spends her first night of training with Roxie's friend, Trina. Trina specializes in bondage, spanking, and female ejaculation.

Part 3: Erica and Tammy have a confrontation. Erica experiences a night of anal bliss with her next teacher Avette.

Thanks for reading Prison Pet! I think this story can be enjoyed as a standalone but it would be better to read parts 1-3 first. I welcome all comments or suggestions. Hope you enjoy!

*****

Erica awoke with a yawn. She stretched her arms and felt Avette's warm, naked body lying next to her. Avette was still asleep, snoring lightly. Erica's ass felt sore from the way Avette had violated her the previous evening. It would be a couple days before she would feel comfortable having her ass played with again. Despite the soreness, Erica still felt a nasty urge to have it filled with a tongue... a finger... a dildo... anything to fill her anal cavity! Oh God, Erica thought, I really have become an anal slut. Roxie and her fellow teachers had awoken something naughty inside of Erica that Erica had no idea even existed before.

Avette's soft, smooth skin felt great against Erica's naked body so she wrapped her arms around Avette's shoulders. Avette turned over and kissed Erica on the mouth but she still seemed to be asleep. Her eyes were closed and she murmured, "Good morning, Denise, my love." Erica began to feel awkward as Avette clearly was dreaming of a different woman. Avette opened her eyes and looked surprised for a split-second to see Erica laying next to her.

"Good morning, my pet," Avette said as a smile slowly formed on her sleepy face. "But you will not be my pet for much longer. Feel free to take your ears off. That is, unless you were planning on wearing them all day." Erica noticed with some embarrassment that she had forgotten she was still wearing the cat ears. She removed the headband and laid it on the bed. A loud buzzer rang throughout the cellblock announcing the wake-up call. Inmates groggily began pulling on their clothes for the day and started lining up for the morning shower.

Avette and Erica walked side by side with their arms around each other waists until they ran into Roxie and Blair heading toward the showers together. "Avette!" Roxie yelled, trying to get the woman's attention. "I hope you had an enjoyable evening."

"Roxanne, I could not have been more pleased with your pet Erica. It was truly a beautiful evening."

Roxie asked Erica, "And what did you think of last night's education, my pet?"

Erica blushed. She answered bashfully, but truthfully, "It was one of the most enjoyable experiences of my entire life."

"That pleases me soooo much to hear that, pet." Roxie patted Erica on her head. "I will have to think of a way to reward you for being on such good behavior with Aunt Avette." Roxie leaned over and kissed Erica on the cheek while Erica beamed back at Roxie. Erica noticed that Blair had scoffed at this exchange and shot Erica a nasty look that only Erica could have noticed.

Avette and Blair walked next to each other and seemed to be speaking cordially while Erica and Roxie held hands on the way to the shower room behind them. While they were waiting in line, Roxie surprised Erica by leaning over and kissing Erica on the mouth. Instinctually, Erica opened her lips to allow Roxie's tongue to explore inside Erica's mouth. After it seemed like Roxie's tongue had traveled to every corner of Erica's mouth Roxie broke the kiss and said, "Oh my. What is that taste in your mouth, pet?"

Erica had not had a chance to brush her teeth since yesterday morning and felt worried and ashamed that Roxie had found something disagreeable about Erica's appearance.

"Don't be embarrassed, pet," Roxie said. "Tell me."

"Well... besides my lunch and dinner from yesterday you could probably taste Avette's ass in my mouth. And my ass, as well."

"What a nasty little slut you are. One night with Avette and you are already love the taste of ass, don't you?"

"Yes I do, Mistress." Erica leaned close to Roxie's ear and whispered, "I can't wait to show my Mistress how much I love it." Erica reached her hand down the back of Roxie's pants and under Roxie's panties. Erica's hand creeped between Roxie's plump asscheeks. "But I will never love anyone's ass as much as I love yours, Roxie," said Erica as she took a finger and began tickling Roxie's asshole. The combination of Erica touching her asshole and the intimate way she spoke Roxie's name caused Roxie to shudder in pleasure and moan quietly.

At this sign of encouragement, Erica worked her finger in further until the tip of it was inserted into Roxie's ass. Roxie's anus clenched around Erica's finger preventing further entry, so Erica started wiggling her digit around. The two women standing in line behind Roxie and Erica could tell what they were doing the whole time and one of them said, "Oh yeah. Fucking get that ass, girl." Roxie shook with pleasure as Erica's finger rubbed just inside of Roxie's ass. Roxie looked at Erica with lust in her eyes and said, "I was hoping our next encounter would be in a more private manner, but fuck that. I am going to have you in the shower right now." Erica smiled and felt her pussy begin tingling in anticipation as she wondered what kind of pleasure awaited her.

The guards were letting women in a wave at a time, and they allowed Avette and Blair in next. Erica stuck her finger further into Roxie's ass causing Roxie's eyes to open widely in shock and then teasingly removed her finger. Erica took her hand out of Roxie's pants and walked towards the shower. Erica looked back at Roxie and said, "Come and get me, Mistress.". The guard at the entrance stuck his hand out to block Roxie from entering after her, though. "This shower is full. You need to wait," the guard said.

"Are you sure there isn't room for one more, sir? I might be able to make it worth your while." Roxie said in an innocent voice that Erica couldn't believe Roxie could actually pull off.

The guard barked "I don't want your dirty money, you fag. Wait in line." While this prison was unbelievably corrupt, Roxie couldn't control everyone. Erica looked at Roxie with dismay as the guard shoved her into the bathroom. For her part, Roxie was looking at the guard with such a mean scowl that if Erica were him she would worry about waking to find her throat being slit. Roxie blew Erica a kiss and said, "Don't worry, baby. I'll see you later" The guard rolled his eyes and said, "These fucking prison dykes."

Erica had an intense feeling of longing as she walked into the shower. She couldn't stand to be apart from her Mistress. She went through the motions of getting undressed in the changing room and then washing herself in the shower. When her shower was nearing completion, Erica saw Blair yell to her from the other side of the shower, "Hey bitch! Come over here, you slut!"

Erica really did not want to as she found Blair to be one of the most unsavory people she had ever met. But Roxie had assigned Blair as one of her teachers, and Erica knew that disobeying Blair would be the same as disobeying Roxie. Erica dutifully walked over to where Blair was standing naked underneath a flowing showerhead. Blair had a lanky body with tiny breasts and almost no ass. Her hair was cut very short and would have looked like a somewhat shaggy haircut if it were on a boy. If Erica hadn't been staring at Blair's hairy cunt, she probably would have thought she was a man at first sight.

"Come give me a kiss, slave." Erica leaned over to give Blair a quick kiss but Blair pulled Erica's head roughly to her lips and forced her tongue into Erica's mouth and then sucked on Erica's tongue. Blair's french kiss felt like she was trying to suck Erica's entire face into her mouth. Blair pulled her mouth away from Erica's and said "Your mouth tastes like ass, you slut." Blair put her hand on top of Erica's head and began forcing her down to the ground. "On your knees, bitch." Erica sat on her knees with her naked ass resting between her ankles. Erica looked up at Blair fearfully. She knew that Blair hated her with a passion and worried about what Blair would make her do.

"Now this is right where you belong. On your knees is the perfect position for a piece of shit whore like you. Get on all fours!" Erica leaned forward to get on her hands and knees, knowing that she had to let Blair have complete control of her. "Now you are in the perfect position. This is how a little doggie stands next to their master, isn't it? And you are my little doggie aren't you?"

Erica swallowed hard and looked down at the floor, "Yes, Mistress."

"Fucking look at me when I am speaking to you, cunt!"

Erica looked up to glare at Blair as she said, "Yes, Mistress."

"I don't think I like your attitude, cunt. I'm not sure what the hell Trina and Avette were doing with you because you are still not properly trained. I want you to crawl around this shower in front of everyone and bark like the dog you are."

Having no other choice, Erica began crawling across the floor while barking and yipping. Erica felt utterly humiliated as every woman in the shower was staring at her and laughing. Blair ordered Erica to crawl over to the woman nearest to her and begin licking her feet. The nearest woman happened to be a heavyset, elderly black woman. Erica crawled over and laid next to the woman to begin licking and sucking on her toes. The woman laughed and shook her head as Erica began sucking on her big toe. The woman said, "Bitch is crazy. Be glad I just showered, normally my feet are naaaaaaasty." Blair made Erica lick up and down the woman's foot and between her toes before she ordered Erica to crawl back over to her.

"Avette told me you are a little anal slut now. Prove it to me using your doggie tongue. Show me how much you love licking ass." Blair turned around and bent over slightly. Blair opened her skinny asscheeks in order to present her asshole to Erica. Blair seemed to be trying to humiliate Erica the same way she did to Tammy a week ago. Erica had to say it was working, she had never felt so violated and embarrassed in her life. But Erica knew she had to continue for Roxie's sake. Erica put her head up against Blair's backside and stuck her tongue out. She slowly licked her tongue up Blair's from the bottom to the top of Blair's pussy and over her asshole. Erica continued licking up until she licked all the way to the top of Blair's asscrack. Erica brought her tongue back down and began flicking it around the rim of Blair's asshole.

Blair moaned and pulled her asscheeks wider apart as she said, "Oh my God, I can't believe how much of a slut you are, sticking your tongue into my dirty asshole. You are a fucking natural asslicker."

Avette had been watching from across the shower the entire time as Blair dominated Erica. She thought for a moment about intervening but knew it was not her place to. She knew Roxie certainly would not have allowed this to happen if she were here. But Avette knew that Blair had agreed to the same rules as she had that they would cause no damage to Roxie's new pet.

Erica continued to lick Blair's asshole until it opened up enough that Erica could insert the tip of her tongue inside. Erica held Blair's hips tight as she began to tonguefuck Blair's asshole. Blair moaned, "Oh God! You're licking right inside my asshole! That feels so fucking good!" After a minute of this Blair said, "Enough, bitch. I know you would love having your tongue inside my ass all day long but I just don't have that much time to waste on losers like you."

Erica realized that she had begun losing herself as she took her tongue out of Blair's ass. She had forgotten that she was being controlled by a woman she disliked intensely and had only focused on providing as much oral pleasure as she could to the delicious asshole opened up in front of her. Blair turned around and grabbed Erica tightly by her hair.

Blair brought her face down to Erica's and said softly, "It sounds like I get to have you for my very own tonight. Avette and Trina told me what they have been teaching you and it sounds like you have been coddled way too much. I'm going to give you a night to remember."

Blair stood up brought Erica's head up so she was looking right up into Blair's pussy. "Look at it! Stare at my fucking cunt! You are going to be worshipping this pussy by the end of the night." Even though Erica hated Blair, she still found herself getting turned on while looking at Blair's open, glistening pussy. Erica would love finding out what she tasted like and started licking her lips in anticipation.

Blair brought Erica's lips right up to her slit and after Erica licked Blair's pussy once she threw Erica forcefully down to the floor. "I'm done for now. Be seeing you later." Erica looked up as Blair exited the shower and saw that every woman in the shower was staring at her. Erica quickly stood up and hurried out. She saw Roxie as she was leaving the changing room and Roxie could tell that Erica looked nervous. "Is everything OK, pet?" Erica nodded to her but hurried out of the room.

Later on, Erica sat with Roxie and her friends at breakfast but did not converse with any of them. At lunch when Erica sat with Roxie and her friend's again she stole a glance at Blair sitting a few seats away from her. Blair happened to be looking at Erica at the same time and Blair made an obscene gesture where she made a "V" with her fingers and wiggled her tongue inside it. Erica looked away and tried to ignore her. After lunch, Roxie grabbed Erica's hand and said, "Follow me. I have something for you." Erica didn't know where Roxie was leading her, but she would follow her anywhere she led. Roxie opened a door that was normally locked and pulled Erica into what looked like a seldomly used storage room. The room was completely empty except for a woman standing inside it. When Erica walked into the room she noticed that it was Tammy standing there.

Tammy noticed Erica and Roxie walking in and asked, "What the fuck am I doing here? Why did you tell me to come?"

"Shut the fuck up, bitch," Roxie said. "You do not get to talk back to me like that."

Tammy seemed to remember her place and said timidly, "Yes, Mistress."

Roxie turned to Erica and said, "My pet, I wanted to reward you for being the most lovely and subservient pet ever. Tammy is going to be your prize today." Tammy and Erica stared at Roxie incredulously. Erica had felt betrayed by Tammy and distrusted her entirely but she still counted her as a friend. Despite having been fingered and eaten out by Tammy, Erica was not attracted to her sexually.

Tammy said, "This is bullshit. I've done everything you asked. I've fucked you and every one of your friends for the last few years whenever you any of you wanted, but I am not going to serve your fucking new bitch. If anything, she should be doing whatever I tell her."

Roxie looked at Erica and said, "Pet, would you please walk over to Tams and slap her as hard as you can." Tammy looked shocked and started getting defensive. She held her hands up and said, "Mistress, wait..."

Erica thought about how Tammy had feigned kindness only to betray and manipulat her. She had attempted to manipulate Erica's mistress as well. Erica was determined to teach this rude bitch a lesson. Erica strode over to Tammy whilst thinking about how Tammy had insulted their Mistress so callously. Erica brought her forearm out and moved her hand with fury toward Tammy's face. Tammy tried to defend herself, but Erica's hand connected with Tammy's cheek with a loud smack and Tammy toppled over. As Tammy got up, Erica noticed her red handprint was implanted on Tammy's cheek.

"You fucking bitch." Tammy threw a punch at Erica but the bigger and stronger woman was easily able to block the blow and subdue Tammy. Erica held Tammy in a lock as the older woman wriggled against her.

"Hit her again." Erica pushed Tammy away and slapped her on the face again. "Pull her pants down and smack her ass." While Tammy was dazed, Erica put her in a hold again and was able to control Tammy as she struggled against Erica's grip. Erica pulled Tammy's pants down and smacked her hard on the ass.

"Well, I have a feeling this is going to be enjoyable. For two of us at least," Roxie said. "You can let her go now, pet."

Erica released her hold on Tammy and Tammy tripped over the pants at her ankles and did a pratfall onto the floor. Tammy began to cry and screamed at Erica as she pulled her pants back up, "You fucking bitch!"

Tammy looked at Roxie as she stood up and said, "Did you know I was the first to make Erica cum a week ago, Roxie?" Tammy looked over at Erica, "Do you know what Roxie said to me the first day you arrived? What was it you said, Roxie? I believe it was something like 'She thinks she is straight but I know better I am going to be the first woman to make her come''? You said you would make sure she remembered her first time for the rest of her life. Well, you missed your chance." Tammy pulled something out of her pocket. Erica noticed with dismay that it was her underwear from a few days ago that she had given to Tammy. Tammy threw it to Roxie.

"She doesn't care about you like you think she does. She fucking begged me to make her cum. She is just a stupid slut that would fuck anything. She doesn't care about you, she is nothing."

Erica said to Roxie, "She is fucking lying."

"Don't you say a goddamn word to me unless I ask you something," Roxie replied to Erica. Roxie looked like she was seething inside but keeping her anger in check. Roxie took a different piece of underwear out of her pocket and Erica saw that it was her own that Roxie had taken when they spent the night together a two days ago. Roxie sniffed them both and detected Erica's same scent on each of them. Erica's heart drop as she saw how dejected Roxie suddenly looked. Erica hoped that Roxie knew she would give anything for her Mistress. Roxie really had wanted to make Erica's first orgasm with a woman special, but Tammy had ruined that chance out of spite.

Roxie asked Erica, "Is what she just said true?"

Erica answered, "Yes. But she made me think I doing it for you."

"Did you enjoy it?"

Erica couldn't lie to her Mistress, "Yes. But it was nowhere near as enjoyable as making love to you."

"How did she do it?

"She fucked me with her fingers until I came in my panties and all over her hand inside them."

"So are you a lesbian now?"

"I am not really sure yet. I do know that I have never been satisfied by a cock as much as I have been satisfied by you. Maybe that means I am a lesbian."

"Do you still want to be my pet?"

Erica didn't think twice. She gave the only answer she knew she could give, "Yes. I will do anything for you, Mistress. Anything."

Roxie walked over to Tammy and held her close. "And what about you, Tams? Are you still mine?"

Tammy replied, "I never stopped being yours, I have always been loyal to you. But you went too far setting your new pussy slave above me."

Roxie put her hand on Tammy's face and said, "I am glad to hear that." Roxie took her hand and struck Tammy's face with it. Roxie yelled at her, "Strip, bitch!" Tammy must be used to hearing this command, because she immediately began taking her clothes off. Roxie walked behind Tammy and put her hands on Tammy's shoulders. "You are a very good pet, Tams. But I think you need to remember your place." Roxie knew when she whispered to Tammy that she could make her do anything. Roxie said lightly, "You fuck me whenever I want you to. You fuck my friends whenever I want you to. This is my special friend, so you will do as I wish. Get on your knees, pet" Roxie pushed Tammy down by her shoulders, but she hardly had to encourage Tammy to get on her knees.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Prison Pet Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds