• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sex with Mother-in-Law

Sex with Mother-in-Law

This is a true story that happened between my mother in law and me about 3 years ago.

*****

A few weeks ago my mother in law (Mary) was staying with us from out of town. She is 68, a bit over weight but attractive. She has long black hair with streaks of gray. She has never been an overly outgoing person, and dresses very moderately.

She had been here a week and started not feeling well. She was complaining of a migraine, both her and my wife get them on occasion. It was afternoon, and she excused herself to lay down until the migraine passed.

My wife and daughters (both daughters are married and live close by us) had planned on a short day trip to go antiquing on this day, and decided to still go even though Mary could not.

As I was not going, I said I would check on Mary in a couple hours.

I peeked in her room and noticed she was not sleeping, I asked if she needed anything. She said a glass of water would be nice.

I returned with the water, and she sat up to drink some. I asked how the migraine was doing, she said a bit better.

I offered to give her a light massage on her temples and head, I said her daughter often finds this soothes the migraine.

I had no intention or even the desire at this point of anything sexual with my mother in law. I was just offering to try what helped my wife. The thought of being intimate with Mary had never crossed my mind.

My wife and I still have a very good and regular sex life (she is 48, I am 50).

She seemed hesitant at first, but then decided to give it a try.

She was sitting up at this point so I asked her to lie back down with her head on the pillow. I sat on the edge of the bed about midway between her head and feet.

I had her pull her hair back and behind her head so it was not binding under her.

I started by lightly massaging her temples and top of her head. I was using a very light and slow touch as I didn't know how it was going to feel for her.

I continued for about 10 minutes and stopped to ask her how it was feeling.

She said it was very nice and relaxing, and was taking her mind off the migraine.

I said thats great and continued with the massage.

It was getting dark, and since all the shades in the room were closed it was rather dark in her room.

I decided to finish the massage since she looked to be on the verge of sleep.

When I finish massaging my wife, I always kiss her forehead and then kiss her on the lips. I have done this for more years than I can remember and it just comes as a natural thing to do when I finish.

Without even thinking, I finished massaging Marys temples and bent down and kissed her forehead and then moved down and kissed her on the lips. (my mother in law and I have never kissed on the lips, its always a cheek kiss and hug).

As soon as my lips touched hers, I realized what I was doing and thought oh shit, what am I doing.

Marys reaction surprised the hell out of me.

As I started to apologize and move away she opened her eyes looked me right in the eye and said please don't stop yet.

I was blown away and didn't know how to react, so I moved back down and started to kiss her again.

This kiss lasted for about 10 seconds, and was quite passionate.

At this point I was in a bit of shock but also feeling a little turned on by the whole thing.

We both just set there for what seem like forever until Mary said, I'm so sorry about that, its been almost 10 years since Jack died (her husband of course) and it felt so good to be kissed by a man.

As she was saying this, she reached out and held my hand. I noticed she was starting to get teary eyed.

I didn't know what to say, so I just said, don't worry about it Mary, I am not upset or offended.

She told me she has not been with anyone since her husband died and has been feeling quite lonely lately, especially since we live so far away and she has no other relatives near her.

I started to feel sad for her and asked if I could give her a big hug, she just reached her arms out pulled me close so we cold hug. She pulled me really tight and close to her, our heads side by side. We stayed like this for what seemed like a couple minutes, and I could feel the wetness of her tears on the side of my face.

I lifted up and looked at her and just out of instinct wiped the tears from her eyes.

Again, another shocker at what she did next.

She gently put a hand on top of my head and pulled me in for another long passionate kiss. This one with us both going open mouth with some tongue touching.

Again I was at a total loss for words, and starting to feel some excitement in the groin area...

She was laying on her back, and I was mostly on my left side next to here with my left chest over her left breast. She was only wearing what looked like a long night shirt, so I could feel the softness of her breast against my chest. She has very large boobs, but I have no idea what size they are. She wears very conservative outfits.

Nobody said anything, and we just looked at each other. I could feel an erection starting to happen, and was not sure what to do next.

As I looked at Mary, I could tell she was in a happy place now, as the tears were stopping and she had a nice peaceful look to her.

I thought why not make her feel good again, so I bent down and kissed her again.

This time we both got more into it. The kissing went on for several minutes and I could feel her running her had over the top of my head as we kissed.

I returned the gesture and started to rub her temples and head again.

I was now sporting a full erection and really getting into the light petting with Mary.

She continued now using both hands to caress my face and head.

This turned into one of the most passionate kissing sessions I think I have ever experienced, I didn't want it to stop.

Mary then put both of her arms on my shoulders and started to slide me on top of her. At first I was a bit resistant because of the growing erection, but gave into her as she continued to move me on top of her.

Nothing was said, we both just continued the kissing and light petting of each others face and head.

I am sure she was able to feel my erection, as I was only wearing my pajama bottoms and a t-shirt.

We both at almost the same time started to grind our selves together. At this point I was getting really excited, but also nervous as hell at what was happening.

By now the desire to make love to Mary was overwhelming me, so I decided to just go for it.

I started to kiss her neck and earlobes and slowly moved down toward her breasts. Mary moved her hands from my head to my back slowly massaging my back and shoulders.

I continued moving down, and reached her covered breasts. I moved my mouth and tongue over her nipples and back up to her neckline. I could tell she was getting very excited by this, so I sat up, lifted her up and removed the night shirt revealing her rather large breasts. She has very nice dark brown areolas, and her nipples were nice and firm at this point.

I moved back down and started to slowly suck each nipple. I was more aroused by now than I have been in a long time, and could tell Mary was really enjoying this. She was really starting to press her vagina into my hard-on, and had moved her hands as far down my back as she could to reach by ass checks. She slipped one hand under my shirt and found my nipples and began to gently squeeze each one. I continued alternating between breasts.

Mary then grabbed the bottom of my shirt and gently removed it, she then pulled me tight against her boobs and held me there for a couple minutes while we lightly kissed again.

Still no words were spoken between us.

I decide to start again and continued with kissing her boobs then started to move down her stomach and her belly button. I circled my tongue around the navel a few times and moved down to the top of her panties.

Mary could now only reach my chest and head, and continued to caress both.

I licked around the top of her panties and moved down the left side of her thigh with my tongue hugging the edge of her panty line. I reached the bottom of her panties, moved to the right side and back up to her belly button. I could feel her shiver and felt goose bumps on her legs starting for form.

By this time my erection felt like it was going to burst through my pajamas any second. I don't think I have been this excited since my wife and I started dating 30 years ago.

I moved my tongue from her belly button straight down the middle of her panties to the top of her vagina. I continued to lick her vagina through her panties from top to bottom for a few minutes, then I reached up and grabbed each side and slowly removed them.

Mary has a very hairy vagina with nice black hair and some shades of gray. I was very turned on by the look of it. I could see her lips swelling through the hairs and a gleaming of moisture on them. I slowly used my hand to caress her pussy lips for a few minutes, then moved to her clit with my thumb and forefinger.

I looked up at Mary to see she had her head pulled back, her eyes closed and both hands grabbing a wad of sheet, she was really enjoying this, and the site made me more turned on.

I brought my tongue down to her pussy and took her clit in my mouth and sucked it lightly. I could feel her begin to tremble and new she was ready to cum. I didn't want this to be over so soon, so I moved down a bit and put my tongue inside her vagina as far as I could and licked all around in circles.

She eased her grip on the sheets a bit and took a deep breath to relax.

I decide it was time to remove my pajamas and put my cock in her pussy.

I sat up and pulled them off then sat back next to her and massaged her pussy lips for a couple minutes to get her back on edge again.

When I could see she was on edge again, I moved on top of her and positioned my pennis at the entrance to her pussy. I slowly started to ease it in, but was met with a good bit of resistance. I assume at her age the natural lubrication has almost dried up.

I didn't want to hurt her, so I pulled away and was about to give up on fucking her when she reached into the night stand and pulled out a bottle of hand lotion. Not my preferred lube, but it was what was available.

I squirted some into my hand and rubbed it all around my cock. I then rubbed some on her lips and used two fingers to finger fuck her for a couple minutes to loosen her up. I thought this was going to make her cum, so I pulled my fingers out and moved on top or her again.

This time I was able to ease into her vagina with relative ease. I pushed my cock in about a quarter way and pulled out just to the tip a couple times, then slowly pushed all the way in. Once I was all the way in I just relaxed and laid down on top of her for a minute to enjoy the feeling of being inside my mother in laws vagina.

Mary put her arms around me pulled me tight and started to kiss me. She then slowly started to pump on cock, so I joined the rhythm.

We started out slow and gradually increased speed until she was moaning in a low voice, and I knew she was about to cum. I picked up the pace, but not to aggressive and felt her whole body shudder. She clamped her arms hard around my back and kissed me until she stopped shaking.

I was almost at the point of shooting my load into her, so I picked up the pace again. I sat up a little so I could use my arms for leverage and get nice long strokes. I lasted about another 30 seconds and shot what seemed like a never ending load into my mother in laws vagina.

I collapsed on top of her, and we laid there for a few minutes. I felt myself go soft, so I slowly pulley out and got off of Mary.

I slipped by pajamas back on, and pulled the cover over my mother in law.

She looked at me, again the staring of a tear in her eyes, and said thank you very much.

Those were the only words that were spoken. I grabbed my underwear and t-shirt, kissed her on the forehead and left the room.

We never have talked about it, and never did anything again. We still have a great relationship.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sex with Mother-in-Law

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds