• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Exposing My Wife Pt. 03

Exposing My Wife Pt. 03

Thanks again for the great feedback and votes. Hopefully you like this adventure even more, I know I did!

For those just signing on, the first two parts describe my wife's accidental exposure to a stranger, which left me with the realization that her exposure turns me on, and with an increasing desire to expose her again. So far the stories are 100% true, including this one!

*****

Over the course of about a year, I had discovered my desire to expose my wife, how much it turned me on, and how wild our sex became after an exposure. So far, delivery boys had seen my wife's hard nipples thrusting bra-less through her shirts, her bare breasts through her wet, white t-shirt, and her perky little b-cups clearly and unobstructed down her blouse. After the last adventure, as I pulled her skirt up from behind to take her on the stairs, I got an idea.

You see, our staircase is very close to the front door, and clearly visible from it. If she were to leave her purse on the stairs and bend over to get the delivery boy's money, then she might be able to expose her most private, hidden flesh as a stranger watched!

So, one day when we were taking a shower together, I decided to bring it up to her.

"So darling," I said as I lathered up her back, massaging her stress away as the hot water ran through her blond hair and down her shoulders, "what do you say we have a little fun tonight?"

"A little fun?" She questioned, suspiciously, "sometimes your idea of fun can leave me a little vulnerable."

"Oh you know you liked it last time," I said as I ran my fingers down to her lower back, and across her tight ass, "you were so wet knowing that another pair of eyes had been devouring the sight of your bare chest!"

I let my thumbs slip down the middle of her butt crack and slowly massage the outside of her tight little hole. She moaned, and I knew she was getting wet again, from the mental and physical stimulation. She bent over slightly to let me in deeper.

As I massaged her in this way, I said "what if next time we let him see more of you?" She bent over even more as I let my finger slip closer, pressing right against her little hole. "I want him to see you bent over baby," I continued, "I want him to see up your skirt to your bare ass, and sweet little sex." As I said the word "ass" I let my thumb slip inside her ass, and when I said the word "sex" I let my hard cock enter her as well.

She reached out for the wall in front over her to steady herself as I penetrated both of her holes: One with my thumb, the other with my sex. "Yes, fill me, ohhh, I feel so filled up!" she cried. As she said this, I wondered what it would be like to see her mouth being stuffed with someone else's cock as well. I closed my eyes and told her to moan with her mouth closed. As she did, I imagined her moaning against an invading cock. The more she moaned, the harder I thrusted into her. I imagined his hands gripping her hair as he thrust his cock harder and harder through her tight lips. I imagined his cum dripping from her mouth. We both came harder than either one of us remembers.

I started making plans to show her of that night.

I picked out a perfect skirt, low enough to seem casual, but high enough to expose her if she bent over. Then we called and ordered from a local delivery place, and went to the stairs to practice before they came. She started by putting her purse on the third stair, then standing on the first stair, and bending over. I saw her skirt begin to pull up in the back, and the bottom of her butt cheeks came into view, but it wasn't good enough. I told her to put one foot on the ground, and her other foot on the second stair. As she did this and bent over, I saw her little g-string stretching across her anus and the feint outline of her slit through the thin material. Perfect! Now to convince her to take off the g-string!

"I can't!" She shouted, and smacked me playfully on the chest. "He would see everything! I would be shaking like a leaf! I couldn't even make it through our last adventure without shaking..."

"Ahhh," I replied, "but you couldn't make it through our last adventure without getting soaking wet either!"

"Let's just try it like this at first, there's always next time." She said as she winked at me.

"Yeah yeah," I said, sounding a little disappointing, but not wanting her to chicken out altogether.

So, I went outside on the porch to the same hiding spot I used last time. Secluded and dark enough to not be seen, but at a perfect angle to witness everything in the house when the door was open.

I sat and thought about what was about to happen. I wondered how healthy and normal it was to want my wife to be exposed so completely. I wondered if it would hurt our relationship in some way. But as I wondered, I got harder and harder in anticipation. I reasoned that, at this point, it was all very innocent, no one had touched her, she was perfectly safe, and I had not really shared her with anyone else in a physical way... but how far would I let this go? I had been fantasizing about more than just flashing, but... my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a car door.

My pulse quickened, and I felt more turned on and alive than I thought I would. I saw the young, virile man, in his late teens or early twenties, approaching the door. He rang the doorbell, and I wondered what I would feel if he took my wife on the stairs as I sat here and watched. How would I feel if I saw his cock slide into her and heard her moan in pleasure? How would I feel if I saw her shake with orgasm, collapse on the stairs, and be left there shaking with the juices seeping from her used body?

She came to the door. After a bit of small talk, she took the food, placed it on a table, and headed to the stairs. Just as rehearsed she left one foot on the ground, put the other on the second stair, and reached for the purse on the third. The stranger's eyes widened as the skirt pulled up to reveal the top of her thighs, the curves of her ass, and finally her naked sex! She had slipped of the g-string before opening the door and was now showing the most intimate parts of her body to a total stranger! I saw her trembling a bit, but I don't think it was in fear or anxiety, it was in arousal. As I sat hidden, I watched with the stranger her sweet hairless lips begin to part under her skirt, and a droplet of moisture began to run down her thigh. She must have been so turned on in anticipation of her exposure that she was literally dripping wet! The droplet of her juices slid down to about mid-thigh, leaving a moist trail behind it. I felt the desire to take it in my mouth, and I saw by the way the stranger licked his lips that he did as well.

She spent about thirty long seconds bent over like this, her naked sex clearly lit by the bright hall and porch lights, the tight pink hole of her ass just slightly open as well, before she slowly rose up, turned around, and handed the stranger his money. His mouth was open, he could hardly speak, he just stammered a quick thank you and walked away.

As soon as he was gone, I rushed in the house, carried my wife to the nearest couch, licked the juices of of her thigh before burying my face in her soaking wet sex. She orgasmed in about a minute. Then, I pulled up a video of a three-way on the internet. One hot young housewife being taken by two men, filled up from both ends, with cum dripping from her mouth and sex by the end. I bent my wife over the couch and took her hard as we both watched the wanton action on the screen. I wonder if she knew that I was trying to tell her something... to be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Exposing My Wife Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds