• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Halloween Voyeur

Halloween Voyeur

This is an entry in the Literotica Halloween Contest. Please read it and let me know what you think of it, by voting. Feedback is always appreciated by me and most other authors.

None of the characters in this work of fiction were less than 18 years old.

*

To Jack Palmer, Halloween was the best night of the year. It wasn't that he had children who would get dressed in costumes and walk all over the subdivision demanding treats, nor was it the costumed trick-or-treaters coming to see him. He lived in a condo by himself and none of the costumed children would have been allowed in except those who lived there. He also didn't get any fun out of Halloween parties because he was never invited to any of them and had never, in his 22 years, thrown a party for any reason. What he liked about the night was that he could go all over the neighborhood, masked and costumed, and peep through the windows of some of the hottest women in town.

This year was no exception. Dressed like the popular version of a cowboy, in dark denim pants and jacket, a black Stetson pulled low over his eyes and a bandana covering the lower part of his face, he joined a crowd of reveling adults and children. Nobody questioned his presence because none of the adults recognized him and they were equally unaware he was not escorting any of the trick-or-treaters in the crowd. He was allowed, without question, to join the group as they strolled from door to door and the younger members were able to extort a large amount of candy and other treats from all the smiling householders they threatened in their childish voices.

Jack wasn't really paying much attention to that kind of thing. What he was looking for were lighted first floor windows on the sides or backs of houses, as long as those windows were screened, by hedges or fences, from the street. Whenever he saw such a place, he would linger until after the others in the jolly group had finished with the business at hand. When they had continued on their way, he would sneak up to the light and peer through the window at, he hoped, naked women, either alone or having sex with somebody.

The first house where he tried his luck had stucco siding, as did all the other homes in the subdivision, and a walkway that led from the driveway around the garage to a side door. Jack hurried past there into the back yard and slunk up to the window he had seen glowing from the other side of the block. After removing his hat, so the wide brim wouldn't get in the way, Jack carefully raised his face hoping to peep at whatever nudity or sexual activity he hoped would be going on inside the house. Instead of the sex and nudity he wanted to see, he was looking into a kitchen. After cursing under his breath, he retraced his steps and caught up with the group of trick-or-treaters he had joined earlier. Jack could have stayed at the kitchen window but he didn't expect anyone to be cooking in the nude that night.

Although a bit disappointed at striking out on his first attempt, he was far from discouraged. Jack was well aware most windows would be to empty rooms or kitchens or dining rooms or other places that could not possibly interest him. Whatever anybody might have said about what he was trying to do that night, they would have to admit Jack Palmer had perseverance.

This was his second year of going out and peeping trough windows under the pretense of being part of a group of Halloween revelers and Jack had some fond memories of one or two places he had lucked into the previous year. He was elated when his group of celebrants came to one of those houses. The owners of the house, he knew, were a very attractive couple about 25 years old and they had no children old enough to be out trick-or --treating that night.

Even more important were their penchant for making love with the lights on and the fact their bedroom was on the first floor of the house. Their porch light was not on, meaning either they had run out of Halloween treats or they did not participate and Jack fervently hoped it also meant they were in bed doing what he knew they loved doing. He lingered in the rear of the crowd he had joined and, once they had passed the house, darted across the narrow side yard toward the window that was his promised land.

To his chagrin, the room was dark. The arrangement of the window was just what he would have asked for, with the blind pulled down to a point a few inches above the sill, which meant he would have a clear view of the room's interior. The window was open to the same elevation so, besides the exciting view, he would have been able to hear their sighs and whispers but the people inside the room would be able to neither see nor hear him as long as the light was on and he was careful. However, he had no way of knowing when the man and woman whose bodies he lusted to ogle would come there and put the bed to its proper use.

Jack turned around and started to head back to the sidewalk, hoping he would be able to catch up with the crown of trick-or-treaters without arousing any suspicion. He had only taken a few steps when he heard a "click" behind him. Turning back, he saw the blind was glowing brightly and a beam of light was streaming out under it. Eagerly, he returned to the window and prepared to do what he had come out to do that evening. Once again, he removed his hat and peeked through the glass.

What he saw was everything he could have asked for. The first person to enter the room, wearing a mini-skirt and blouse, was the woman he recognized from the previous year and who still provided him with memories to which he could masturbate. She was tall and bosomy with fair skin and long, dark brown hair that framed a truly beautiful face. When the hotty turned sideways to hug her husband, Jack saw how big and curvaceous her ass was and he could already feel his cock growing hard.

A few feet behind the sexy woman was her husband, tall, dark-haired and with an athletic physique. He was wearing tight blue jeans and a sport shirt. Jack didn't know the name of either of the couple, nor did he care. He just wanted to watch them cavorting on the queen-sized bed that was just a couple of feet away from Jack's vantage point at their bedroom window.

When she turned, standing next to the bed, their embrace was a long one and his hands found their way under her skirt and raised it so he could stroke that gorgeous ass under her tight, skimpy panties. She did her part, reaching in between their bodies and unbuttoning his shirt. When they finally ended the kiss, it was so she could pull the garment off and toss it onto the floor. It was his turn to divest her of some clothing then and he unfastened her blouse and unhooked her bra and dropped them on top of his shirt. As he reached up to fondle her succulent breasts, Jack's cock was almost completely hard and he gently massaged the erection through his pants.

It was the woman's turn then to resume the undressing of her husband and she unfastened his belt and jeans and peeled them down over his hips and ass until they dropped to around his ankles. His underwear quickly followed and she held the garments in place with her foot while he stepped out of them and kicked them aside. His cock was stifcking out, seemingly as big and hard as a diving board and she kissed it before he climbed onto the bed and lay on his back with his massive erection pointing straight up into the air. Jack was unable to see exactly what her next action was, but her hand did something to the waistband of her skirt, which then slid down her legs and was immediately followed by her panties. As naked as her horny husband, she climbed onto the bed and knelt between his legs.

As Jack watched, fervently wishing he could somehow change places with the man on the bed, the sexy brunette leaned forward and rubbed her luscious breasts against his stiff organ. She followed that by licking his cock, her tongue reaching out to lap at the head and shaft for a minute, before she grinned at his face and drew the whole cock in between her lips. Bobbing her head slowly, she sucked her man's cock in and out of her mouth while reaching under her body and playing with her clit.

She didn't depend on her fingers very long. After a few minutes of sucking her husband's cock, she moved upward on his body with her legs straddling him. While he held his shaft upright, she moved her body, with her juices dripping down onto him until her pussy was directly over its intended target. Jack was able to smell the delectable aroma of her honey and, once again, he thought of what a great time he would be having if he could have been the lucky fellow lying supine on the bed and the woman were preparing to fuck him.

The man who actually was there was having his own great time, from his wife's wet pussy enveloping his hard cock. She moved up and down, taking the big shaft in small increments until its entire length was imbedded in her. Perched on top of her husband in the cowgirl position, the young woman waited for a few minutes, obviously immensely enjoying the sensations swirling through her body, before starting to slowly raise her pussy again. When only about an inch of the big, hard shaft remained imbedded inside her hospitable pink hole, she paused and started impaling herself again.

She continued those same movements for the next several minutes, while the aroma of her juices wafted their way out the open window to tantalize Jack. Their scent was so heavenly, he abandoned the expectation he had of delaying his masturbation until he was back home in his own bed. In the same rhythm as that in which the gorgeous brunette was fucking herself, he started stroking his stiff cock.

She kept moving slowly up and down over her man, apparently building up to a climax and deriving exquisite pleasure from every second of it. That was alright with the man watching because he wanted to come at the same time as she and the man, whom he was thinking of as the luckiest guy in the whole world. The bosomy young woman leaned slightly forward and her breasts began swaying from side to side in time with her movements, giving Jack an even better show and making it harder for him to refrain from pumping his cock faster. She leaned farther and said something to her man but Jack was not able to hear what it was. It quickly became obvious, though, because she started straightening out her legs while supporting the weight of her upper body on her hands, which were spread out on either side of her husband. When she was through with the change, the hotty was in the female superior position. Her man reached between their bodies to gently fondle her lovely breasts, then moved his hands to start stroking her back and sides and big, luscious ass. HERE After lying in that position for a minute, she began to slowly move backward, withdrawing her pussy from around the cock that was stuffing it so well until she stopped, paused briefly and began to slide back, impaling herself again. The man's hands were resting on the curve of her hips and he pressed down while thrusting up and driving his shaft deeply into her. When their bodies came together, there were two loud moans of pleasure and Jack could see and smell more of her juices as they spattered over both of them.

He moaned also, but much more softly, because he had to remain as quiet as possible if he wanted to remain safe and continue enjoying the incredible display no more than a few feet from his face. His sounds of pleasure came from what his hand was doing as he imagined himself on his back with the beautiful, naked woman sliding back and forth on top of him the way the brunette was moving on her husband. Jack could feel his climax drawing close and his body was writhing in pleasure but his gaze remained riveted on the incredibly erotic sight in front of him.

He could tell he wasn't the only person who was close to coming. The woman on the bed was moving faster and her body started rocking from side to side on top of her husband. Her sighs and whimpers of delight were louder and more of a treat to Jack's ears. The fucking man, whose body was also writhing in bliss, matched her increased pace and his sounds of pleasure were just as loud.

It was no surprise when she cried out "Yes! Yes! I'm coming! Keep fucking me!"

The man started setting the pace then, ramming his cock in and out of the wet pussy above him. Her movements became more erratic but her husband kept his hands on her hips while plunging his cock in and out of her. Abruptly, his gorgeous wife sang out in ecstasy but incoherently as her orgasm overwhelmed her. The hotty's back arched, jamming her pussy against the man who was fucking her so thoroughly and she flailed her arms against the mattress. Jack knew when she was through coming because her body relaxed totally.

The man wasn't finished, though, and he kept plunging his cock up into the woman on top of him until he grunted in pleasure and a look of delight passed over his face. He was done then and the happy couple lay in a satisfied pile in front of the man who was taking care of his own needs. With a few more rapid strokes of his hand, Jack climaxed too, sighing softly in relief and spraying his cum on the grass under the window.

He didn't know if the couple was through making love for the night or not and Jack stayed where he was and continued gazing, enraptured, and the hot pair. Even if their sex was over for the night, the voluptuous, naked curves of the woman were more than worth watching. A few minutes after their mutual climaxes, she reached over to the nightstand and turned off the light. The happy, satisfied couple embraced and murmured "good night" to each other and Jack was sure the show was over for the night, at least for that house.

With no more to peep at in that bedroom and with his having already come, Jack had no reason to stay at the darkened window. He tucked his cock, still leaking cum, into his shorts, zipped up his denim pants and cautiously walked back to the sidewalk. He wanted to be sure nobody saw him but he needn't have been concerned. The street where the trick-or-treaters had been earlier was empty. He didn't see the crowd of celebrants of which he had a part and considered his situation while walking in the direction they had been traveling when he left their company. He was unsure of what he would do next.

First, he did not want to stay on the street by himself in his cowboy costume. A man accompanied by children and other people was a normal sight on that eve while a man by himself might be considered a suspicious character. Second, he had already eyeballed a fabulous sex scene and had cum from that sight and had no reason to look for another. It was almost a certainty he would not be able to find one as good anyhow.

Having considered his options, Jack decided. He turned around and started walking home, his mind filled with the images of the sexy brunette and her handsome husband and the delightful show they didn't know they had just put on for him. Once he was back home and in his own bed, he expected to relish another session with his right hand and more in the next days and weeks and months until it was Halloween again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Halloween Voyeur

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 494 milliseconds