• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Very Provocative Marriage Pt. 06

A Very Provocative Marriage Pt. 06

Michael was going crazy waiting at home and imagining what Michelle might be doing right at that moment. It had been over an hour since she had sent the text and his mind was filled with erotic images of her and Brandon. He had already had a couple of beers and even smoked a joint yet he felt like, instead, he had drunk five cups of black coffee.

When Michelle left the house he became hard and even now he was still that way. He tried to somehow relax but inside he knew that she could walk in the house any minute now, or, it could be hours yet. His hand went downwards once again to slowly stroke himself to try to alleviate at least some of the tension. His own hand was a poor substitute for Michelle's.

It was ironic that at the same moment Michael had touched his own hard cock Michelle was naked on a bed with Brandon's cock imbedded deeply within her married pussy.

Brandon's first deep thrust was amazing and Michelle slid her hands down to Brandon's hard muscled ass gripping each cheek with her tiny hands. She hugged him tightly to her as his hips went to work thrusting his hard cock in and out of her as she moaned into his ear. With each hard thrust Brandon would whisper into her ear such erotic things.

"Take it baby, that's it, take my big cock! Baby, your pussy is so good to fuck!"

At first Michelle could only gasp "Yes," with each comment that Brandon made. She was still adjusting to his larger cock, but after awhile she too would make her own sexual comments.

"Yes Brandon, you feel so good. Your so deep in me. I've never been taken like this." Her comments were short and wonderfully timed in relation to each of his thrusts.

Brandon then straightened his arms out and pushed his upper body up so he could look down at Michelle as he took her. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy and she raised her own arms up over her head as she moaned with each surge of Brandon's cock. He looked further downward and watched as her firm breasts with their dark hard nipples pushing upwards shook violently with each hard thrust.

He was now like a machine she thought, pounding into her with such powerful deep strokes. At the bottom of each thrust she would feel his huge heavy balls slapping against her ass cheeks. She opened her eyes briefly and looked directly into his and saw the animal lust within his eyes.

This type of fucking was so much different than what she was used to at home. There was no love, this wasn't even her husband, it was like she was being taken by a wonderful wild animal and she would do whatever it took to totally please him.

She wished that Brandon would never stop driving into her. She reached up at one point as she looked into his eyes and lightly pinched each of his hard nipples and tugged on each one. She watched his reaction as she teased each nipple. Looking up at him Michelle whispered, "That's it, fuck me, it's so good. I love your cock Brandon, I truly love it."

"You love it?" Brandon whispered back as he pounded away.

"Oh yes baby, I love it, it fills me so good." Michelle answered.

"It fills you,...better?" Asked Brandon.

Michelle knew what he was asking but only stared into Brandon's eyes as he tried to push even deeper to get an answer out of her. He asked again as Michelle's eyes were glazing over.

"Better?" Brandon asked it again but more like a command this time rather than a question as he thrust away.

Michelle knew what he wanted to hear, and decided she would give it to him. She looked deep within his eyes and said, "Better? You mean, than my husband's? You want to know if your cock is better than my husband's cock?" She knew who he meant, but she also knew that by being so explicit it only made their fucking more erotic and exciting.

Brandon, leaned down on one thrust and kissed Michelle's waiting lips as he said, "Yes, does it feel better than your husband's when he fucks you."

Michelle knew he was getting close and she also knew what he wanted to hear. She knew if she just told him the truth it would help Brandon have a mind blowing orgasm.

She felt her own orgasm surfacing and she let a soft smile come to her face and looked up and said to Brandon, "Yes, yours feels so much better Brandon. Your cock feels so much better in me, better than my own husbands does. I want your cock, please give me everything."

It worked, hearing her comments Brandon raised his head and let out a long moan as he began to empty his huge balls deeply into Michelle. Michelle's hands dug deep into Brandon's ass as she let out her own orgasmic moan. Their timing was perfect and she was cumming like never before. She could actually now feel each hot spurt of Brandon's cum shooting into her with each of his thrusts. It felt amazing to be fucked like this and to actually feel each spurt of a man's hot cum shooting into her.

"Oh my God, oh my God," Michelle moaned with each shot that went into her. She held Brandon tightly as she felt even the last smaller spurts shoot into her. Although this wasn't love, Michelle felt love, as she held him tightly and let him empty himself into her as her own orgasm, only now, began to subside.

Her hands went to his broad shoulders holding him tightly to her. She lightly placed kisses on his neck letting him finish pumping his seed into her. Not only was she so wonderfully sexually satisfied, but she also had never felt so nurturing as she held him tightly. She continued her kissing as she finally felt his wonderful cock starting to go soft within her.

She listened to his heavy breathing as she looked up at the ceiling and she smiled. This was unbelievable she thought to herself. She had actually done it, she let another man fuck her, and it was more exciting and fulfilling than she ever imagined.

Still, once she came out of the orgasmic fog her thoughts went to Michael. What she just went through was truly amazing but she felt guilty again. She knew Michael was excited by all this, but there was no way he could be enjoying himself as much as she just did.

If she could, she would have grabbed her clothes and ran out the door and home to Michael, but she couldn't. It wouldn't be right to do that to Brandon after he just gotten through making her feel so wonderful and so sexually satisfied.

Brandon slowly pulled out of Michelle's pussy and let out a deep breath as he said, "That was amazing, I've never cum so hard."

It made her feel good to hear that, it really did, but she felt a little uncomfortable now to talk to Brandon about what just happened, still, she tried. "It was wonderful Brandon, I've never felt so full either."

Then Brandon made her feel uneasy as he asked her, "So honestly, was it better with me than your husband?"

The way he asked was actually so sweet. It was obviously important to him to hear her answer but how could she answer him without making her husband look bad. As he waited for her answer he lightly played with her nipples which were still hard. It only made it more difficult for her to avoid the question.

"Brandon, I love my husband very much." Somehow she hoped just by saying that he might change the subject, but he didn't.

"Oh, I'm sure you do, I'm just talking about the physical aspect. I mean what we just did was amazing. I just want to know that you meant it when you said I was bigger and that I felt better in you, that's all."

He was so cute Michelle thought. He was like a little boy who wanted to know if his Mother liked him better. Honestly, she wanted to tell him that he was not only better, but that there really was no comparison. She wanted to tell him that she had never been taken with such lust and had never been so satisfied by a big hard cock like she just was with his. She wanted to tell him he had the best cock that she's ever had.

She realized she was being silly thinking that by not letting Brandon know how good he was with her, that somehow she was protecting her husband Michael. She smiled at Brandon and said, "Speaking of him, let me send him a quick text, he might be worried."

Brandon lightly held her arm and said, "Only if you promise to tell me when your done," as he gave her a quick kiss.

Michelle got out of bed and looked for her panties and as she slipped them on and with Brandon's eyes glued to her breasts she smiled and said, "Ok, I promise I will."

She walked across the room to her purse, fully aware of Brandon's eyes on her semi nakedness and took her phone out. Then, in only her panties and heels, she walked back and sat on the edge of the bed near Brandon and started to type, "Did it, s/b home shortly, luv u, M."

She felt Brandon's soft hand slide across her naked back as if reassuring her that everything will be fine. Then, his hand reached around and cupped one of her heavy breasts and softly caressed it. She was about to hit send when the thought came to her that she had just done this less than 24 hours before, but then she was sending it to Brandon rather than to Michael. Brandon's hand started to feel too good. She hit send and then put the phone on the nightstand and then turned to face him.

She could see he was waiting for her answer and she could also feel her nipples hardening once again as he looked at them. She decided then that Michael needn't ever know of this part. Brandon had just been her lover, and this could be a secret between just her and him.

Michelle smiled and then whispered, "OK, you deserve an answer, this is just between us, right?"

"Just between us," Brandon promised as he made the cute gesture of zipping his lips and throwing away the key.

Michelle took a deep breath and then let it all out, "Ok, then yes, I did mean it, you were better. You made love to me better than him, or actually, any other man has ever done. I've never cum so hard as I just did with you.

I've also never been so full of cum than I am right now." The last part Michelle couldn't help but let out a short laugh while saying it.

Michelle knew what he really wanted to hear, and she decided she would tell him. She looked down between his legs at Brandon's semi hard cock still wet from both their juices. It was laying against his thigh and while touching it lightly with her fingers she said, "And this? Is nothing short of amazing. I've never ever had anything like this. It truly satisfies a woman Brandon."

It was exactly what Brandon wanted to hear and she saw a huge smile come to him as he whispered, "thank you."

"Your welcome, now, I really should go, after all, we don't want him upset do we?" She then stood up and started to dress right in front of Brandon. She was no longer timid and even found herself turning towards him teasingly as she slipped her bra over her breasts and then reached back and hooked it.

When she was finally fully dressed Brandon walked over to her, still wonderfully naked, and they kissed goodbye. His naked body against hers, and in her arms, started feeling too good and she knew she had to leave now or else she would definitely be in trouble.

Then Brandon said it, she knew it was coming. "You know, I'll want you again."

Michelle smiled, if circumstances were ok she knew she would want Brandon again as well, but she told him, "Let me see how things go at home, ok? We've never done anything like this before, I need to see how Michael is when I get back home."

"Well, I just want you to know that no matter how he is when you get home, I still want you again."

Michelle had to smile at his comment, she took it as a compliment. Then she said, "Thank you Brandon, that's so sweet of you to say, but I'd really rather have it where he would want me to do it again." She didn't want to give Brandon the impression they might never do this again so she whispered, "But, we'll see, ok?"

Brandon was happy, and even surprised, she seemed to be saying that even if he didn't want her to do it again, there was a chance she still might.

Brandon told her he understood and to think about him tonight when she undresses and goes to bed. She let him kiss her and then Michelle promised him that she definitely would. She then opened the door and gave him the sweetest smile she could and said, "Thank you for everything, it was really wonderful," and she left the room.

Once she was in the elevator she got a text from Michael, "OMG hurry," is what it said.

Michelle smiled. Thank God she whispered to herself, he still sounded like he wanted her to do this.

The valet attendant brought her car and stood as he opened the door for her to get in. As she got into the drivers seat her skirt accidentally slid way up to past mid thigh. She noticed the attendant looking down at her naked thighs. It was so far up that she even wondered if he could see her panties.

With her right hand, she instinctively started to go to pull it down, but then, she strangely found herself hesitating. This was so odd she thought, as normally she would have been embarrassed and quickly cover up.

She found herself not moving her skirt and then, with a smile she just looked into his eyes and said, "thank you," as he slowly, and reluctantly, closed the door. She drove away not believing what she just did. Still, it was thrilling and she brushed it off as she raced home to Michael.

As she waited at a stoplight, she realized she had never felt more liberated, wanted, and desired as a woman. She had just left her new well endowed lover, naked and well satisfied in a hotel room. She also flashed a good looking male valet attendant, and was now on the way home to her overly excited husband waiting for her with, no doubt, sex on his mind and wanting her desperately as well.

Just then she heard a text come. Michael must be anxious she thought. Then she picked up her phone that was lying on the passenger seat and looked. Oh my God she thought, it's from Brandon, already. The text message read, "Just want you to know, you were phenomenal."

Michelle placed the phone back down and she smiled.

The light finally turned green and she sped off. In just another 3-4 minutes she would be home with her loving husband Michael.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Very Provocative Marriage Pt. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 176 milliseconds