• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Community College Experience Ch. 04

Community College Experience Ch. 04

123

Annie looked around and sighed. Sure, her apartment wasn't much to look at, it was above a sex store and it was in a bad neighbourhood where she constantly got offers to buy drugs, but it was her home. Her first home which she had bought and paid for with her own money, and ok, she was only renting and according to all of her friends she got majorly ripped off, but still she was going to miss this place.

"Ok, that's everything." Britta panted once she'd finished sello-taping the box in front of her shut, then she practically whooped, "Now let's get you out of this dump!"

Taking offence Annie exclaimed, "Britta! Do not refer to my first apartment as a dump!"

Giving Annie a soft, but accidentally a little condescending, look Britta moved over to her girlfriend, took her hand and then softly said, "Annie, I didn't mean to belittle this important stage in your development as a woman. Actually a first apartment is an important right for anyone, but it's an unwritten rule that your first apartment sucks and oh boy did you pick a doozy. I think this might be even worse than mine, and believe me that place was a dump."

"Well I still don't think it's that bad." Annie huffed.

"That's because you've got your nostalgia shades firmly in place and it's making you irrational. Which again happens to everybody, including me. We're all idiots at this stage. Not that you're an idiot, it's just..." Britta closed her eyes and pulled a face, then took a moment to desperately try to think of a way she could get out of this grave she had dug herself, ultimately deciding to go with, "I'm sorry. I really don't mean to 'Britta' this, it's just that I worry about you. This is not a safe place Annie, and it never was, and I'm sorry you can't see it right now but you really are too good for this place, and... and, and I can't wait to live with you."

Annie's heart had been through a rollercoaster throughout that speech, definitely taking a downturn at the end with the way Britta said those final words, leading her to ask, "Are you sure? Because it's not too late, if you're having second thoughts."

Britta remained silent for a full minute, and then she said, "I just, you know... don't want to 'Britta' this. Living together I mean."

"Oh Britta." Annie said softly, moving closer, "We've talked about this."

Sighing dramatically Britta started to ramble, "I know, I know, it's just living with someone for the first time is always hard, and I always screw everything up, so much so even I'm using my name to describe fucking up now, and-"

After cutting her off with a brief but passionate kiss Annie rested their foreheads together and softly smiled, "And I've told you a million times, I'm not going anywhere. Well, I am going somewhere. Your apartment I mean. We're going to your apartment, but it's now our apartment, and I know it's scary and I know it's kind of a risk but I swear, neither one of us are going to 'Britta' this. I won't let us."

Britta smiled softly and then frowned, "But-"

"No buts! We're doing this." Annie said firmly, before gently adding, "If you still want too. I mean, either way we'll be fine, but-"

"I thought you said no buts?" Britta grinned, and then when Annie frowned at her quickly added, "BUT, I know what you mean. And if you're sure about this, then I can be sure about it."

"Good." Annie smiled, before asking, "Soooooo... when does everybody else get here?"

"Soon." Britta grinned, that grin slowly becoming evil as she added, "In the meantime, since you brought up the subject of 'butts', if you still want to try a little butt stuff, I'm in, on one condition."

Blushing furiously Annie asked, "What?"

"You have to turn around right now." Britta said as huskily as she could, then rolled her eyes a little when Annie simply turned around, "I meant leaning against the table."

"Oh... well, you should have said that." Annie complained, "Seriously Britta, if you want something you have to tell someone, otherwise-"

Annie trailed off when she felt Britta gently grab her ass, the brunette gulping as the blonde leaned against her ear and whispered, "That's a good rule. So... what is it that you want Annie?"

"I, I... I..." Annie stammered, momentarily reduced to her old self, then she took a calming breath and as confidently as she could said, "I want you to fuck my ass."

"Why?" Britta asked softly.

Taken off-guard Annie replied, "I, I... erm, I don't know. It seems hot, and really naughty, and... and I like exploring my sexuality with you. It's super empowering, and I could never see myself doing it with someone I wasn't so comfortable with."

Britta smiled and squeezed Annie's butt, "You're kissing my ass."

Looking over her shoulder and smiling Annie quipped, "Yeah, but it's kind of appropriate, or ironic, or whatever. And just because I'm kind of telling you what you want to hear doesn't mean it's not true."

"Ok then." Britta shrugged, reaching round Annie's waist to undo the top button of her jeans and then pull down her fly.

This made Annie go tense, "What! Now?"

"Relax." Britta cooed softly, as she cautiously slipped her thumbs underneath the waistband of her girlfriend's jeans while making sure to grab hold of the brunette's underwear too, "I'm not going to use the strap-on now, but I have something which will help you take it up the butt later."

"What?" Annie asked, blushing as Britta pulled her jeans and pants down to her knees, leaving her butt exposed.

"You'll just have to wait to find out." Britta grinned, admiring Annie's ass for a second before giving it a smack, making the surprised brunette yelp in the process, "Now stay there for just a second. Don't move a muscle. And no peeking!"

Blushing bright red Annie turned her head so she was staring forwards at the wall, feeling incredibly grateful that she'd made sure the door to her apartment was thoroughly locked, the brunette having added additional locks of her own so at this point only she and Britta had the keys necessary to walk in on them right now, so if their friends were early, or the landlord stopped by, or a family member made a surprise visit they wouldn't find her with her ass exposed like this. Even the tiny possibility of something like that happening caused a rush of excitement to flood her body.

While Annie was lost in her own little world Britta quickly retrieved two small objects from her bag and then held one of them up where the other girl could see it, "Annie, do you know what this is?"

Focusing on the object in front of her Annie blushed perhaps the deepest red of her life and then weakly replied, "Y, yes..."

"So, what is it?" Britta pushed.

"It's... it's a butt-plug." Annie practically whispered.

"That's right Annie." Britta beamed, and then as confidently as she could added, "It's a butt-plug, designed to stretch out an ass to be fucked. And I want you to wear it, and by that I mean have it in your ass, the whole time the study group is helping us move all your stuff from your first apartment into our new home."

Definitely blushing the deepest red of her life now Annie felt faint with the sheer depravity of the idea, her mouth automatically open to reject it only for her to say, "Britta! That's so, naughty... do it!"

As Annie sounded understandably scandalised by the suggestion initially, before practically purring her consent in the most erotic tone that Britta had ever heard, the blonde felt compelled to ask, "Are you sure?"

"God yes. Stick that thing up my butt! Get me nice and ready to take your cock back there." Annie demanded softly, loving the downright nasty idea more and more by the second.

Annie felt embarrassed at her wanton behaviour, her shame at least doubling when she saw the surprised look on Britta's face. Then again even after banging like bunnies for months now Britta was still fixated on the idea of her being innocent, almost virginal, so maybe it was for the best she got to see this side of her, which to be fair was partly the reason why Annie had decided to suggest exploring this particular curiosity. So far it was proving worth it, the shocked look on Britta's face morphing into one of lust as the blonde thoroughly coated the butt-plug with lubricant that she got out of a tiny tube.

Then, rather than simply trying to immediately give Annie what she demanded, Britta slid a hand down to rub Annie's pussy, making the brunette moan and the blonde grin, "Wow Annie, you're really getting into this."

"Yeah, I kind of am." Annie blushed.

"That's good, it means you'll probably like a cock up your ass, almost as much as you like this." Britta said, pushing a finger inside Annie's pussy.

It wasn't a slow gentle entrance, like the type Annie had become used to, as thanks to the lubricant still covering Britta's finger and just how wet the inside of Annie's love hole was that digit raced into and through that welcoming womanhood. Not that Annie complained in the slightest. No, she often thought Britta was way too gentle with her when she was burning with need and wanted her girlfriend to fuck her as opposed to the gentle lovemaking which was the norm. Annie loved that too because it involved having Britta inside her, and oh how she loved having Britta inside her, but... well, Annie was eager to try some more adventurous things.

Britta hadn't meant to enter Annie that fast but as the younger girl let out a loud moan of pleasure she just about fought the urge to apologise and instead concentrated on doing her favourite thing in the world, fucking Annie Edison. Oh how Britta loved fucking Annie. Making the girl moan, feeling her insides clamp down around her, making her cum, it was all heaven to Britta. It was one of the reasons she was willing to do anything to please Annie, and she had to admit while she had her reservations Britta was also finding herself super into this.

Of course she was just finger fucking her girlfriend's pussy right now so of course Britta would be super into it. The real test was whether she could actually make Annie's naughtiest sex dreams come true and fuck the other girl's butt. And part one of that test was sticking a finger up her girlfriend's ass, Britta spending way longer than necessary relaxing Annie, and herself, with a little pussy fingering before she removed that digit and pressed it against the brunette's virgin butt hole.

For a second or two Annie tensed, then relaxed, causing Britta to have to bite her lip to prevent herself from asking if Annie was sure about this. After all, technically this wasn't a huge deal as Britta had done this before. A couple of times actually, although it was always while she was eating Annie's pussy as a way to make the other girl cum in her mouth, so obviously this was different. This was preparing for the naughtiest/nastiest thing that Britta had ever seriously considered doing, the blonde momentarily feeling another surge of guilt for corrupting sweet little Annie Edison, as if Britta had never stuck her finger up Annie's ass there was no way the brunette would have asked for this.

However Annie had asked for this, and she was probably as relaxed as she was ever going to be, so taking a calming breath Britta slowly pushed her finger forwards, both Greendale students letting out a gasp followed by a long moan as the brunette's virgin butt hole swallowed her finger. Was it virgin though? Or had Britta already taken Annie's anal cherry with the original butt fingering? Britta honestly wasn't sure, as this was similar to a doctors exam which definitely didn't count as sex, but those previous times and this current time with her girlfriend definitely was, and yet the idea of officially taking Annie's anal virginity with a strap-on cock was super-hot. Did that make Britta a bad feminist?

Pushing away those confusing thoughts which had muddled her mind for way too long Britta asked nervously, "How does that feel Annie?"

"Kind of weird... but also kind of good..." Annie blushed, at least half moaning as she added, "I like it."

"Me too." Britta admitted, marvelling at the feeling of Annie's butt tightly wrapped around her finger.

Annie blushed and moaned even more as Britta began twirling and then eventually curling her finger around inside her butt, making her feel downright indecent pleasure. The process repeated itself when Britta started officially finger fucking her ass hole, Annie unable to believe she could feel this good just from this, but also really relieved. She'd sort of experienced this before when Britta was going down on her, but then she'd obviously been distracted. Now her whole world revolved around the finger in her butt, Annie becoming lost in it for a few blissful seconds.

"Annie... are you sure you want this?" Britta asked nervously, waking Annie from her thoughts.

Annoyed at hearing this question again Annie huffed, "Yes Britta, I'm sure."

"Then you've got to relax a little more." Britta said in annoyance, before sweetening her tone, "Seriously Annie, you're so tight that if you don't relax some more this is really going to hurt."

"I'm trying." Annie said truthfully.

"Try harder." Britta implored, stepping up the pace of the anal finger fucking.

Although she felt a little annoyed at the commanding tone Annie tried her hardest to do as she was told, Britta giving her a helping hand by twisting, curling and pumping that finger in and out of her butt hole at an ever-increasing pace until it felt like for sure the blonde was finger fucking her ass as hard as she could. Not that Annie was complaining of course. No, it felt too good for that, and Britta was right, she did need to relax and this was helping her a lot.

However it didn't seem enough to Britta who lent forward and whispered in her ear, "I want you to remember this. When we're all carrying your stuff to our cars, and to my... I mean our place, everybody goofing around and making jokes, both of us trying to act like everything is normal, I want you to think about how I finger fucked both your front hole and your back hole. How I had my finger up your ass, loosening you up for the butt-plug, which in turn got you ready to be sodomised by my strap-on. And I want you to think about how you asked for this. How you begged me to fuck you back there like a little slut. How all this is happening because you wanted me to fuck you up the ass, and when we've got you all moved in and everybody leaves, that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to strap on my cock and stick it right up your ass and then fuck your tiny little virgin hole until you cum screaming my fucking name!"

"Oh Britta." Annie half blushed, half moaned, before her eyes bugged out, "OH BRITTAAAAAAHHHHH!"

In what seemed like a flash Britta pulled her finger out of Annie's ass, pressed the plug against that loosened hole and gently but firmly pushed forwards. By the time Annie realise this was what was happening the plug was already halfway inside her, at which point both her eyelids and ass hole really seemed to stretch open, the 19-year-old letting out a loud cry as her back hole then closed around the base of the toy, leaving the butt stretcher fully embedded inside Annie's backside. Which naturally caused her to cry out with shock.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry!" Britta swiftly apologised, gently rubbing Annie's clit to try and make her girlfriend feel better, "It's just... dirty talk relaxes you, and I didn't think you were going to get any more relaxed, so I, erm, just... kind of... stuck it in."

"Oh, oh God, mmmmmm, don't, ohhhhhhhh, don't worry." Annie moaned, "It feels good."

"Really?" Britta smiled.

"Really." Annie blushed, contemplating whether they had enough time before their friends arrived to have sex.

Apparently they didn't as there was some loud knocking followed by Shirley calling out, "Annie! Britta! We're here!"

There was a moment where Britta's fingers froze on Annie's clit, both girls horrified to be sort of court in the act. They then scrambled to get Annie's pants back on, the fact that they were both trying to do it only making it harder and more awkward. They then tided themselves up best they could, took a calming breath and then answered the door with their best innocent smile firmly in place. Not that Annie could feel innocent with a butt-plug firmly entrenched in between her ass cheeks, the young brunette constantly aware of it with every little movement of her body.

*

Britta was aware of it too. Not in the same way that Annie was, but she couldn't stop thinking about it. Every single second she was hyperaware of Annie's movements, constantly watching and getting a perverse thrill out of seeing Annie blush and occasionally grimace as she walked around with that plug up her butt. At the same time she was worried it would be too much for Annie, Britta struggling to stop herself from calling out 'Annie, you can remove the butt-plug if you want too', which would have been horrifying. The group knowing about their relationship was one thing but they didn't need to discuss the finer points of anal sex with their friends.

Coming out had been a massive let down. Abed of course had already figured it out and deemed it unimportant, Troy was nothing but supportive once he got over his shock, and while Jeff and Pierce maybe made a few more jokes at their combined expense nothing had really changed and they definitely weren't surprised for some reason. Shirley was the most surprise, and the one that they perhaps most worried about, but now it was a few weeks later she was mostly over and had told them since they were both going to hell it didn't really matter in that sweet tone of hers which implied what she was saying wasn't actually meant to be an insult, even though it kind of sounded like one.

After building it up so much in her mind and obsessing over it for weeks Britta had been bitterly disappointed, only somewhat compensating for it by lashing out at anyone who looked twice when she and Annie walked anywhere holding hands, or kissed in public, or did any other couplely thing together. The fact that the group insisted on taking them to dinner to celebrate this milestone in their relationship/getting Annie away from the hell hole which was her first apartment meant that Britta had a few more chances to lecture passers-by, although unfortunately they were all fine with gay culture so it wasn't much fun.

What easily made up for it was being able to slam Annie up against the door to THEIR apartment, kissing her frantically as she struggled to find her key to THEIR apartment, open the door and gently guide her girlfriend into THEIR apartment. They then quickly shuffled through THEIR home until Britta was able to gently lay Annie down on THEIR bed, the two girls stripping each other slowly and, what was for them, gracefully.

The last thing to be removed was Annie's panties, Britta biting her lip as the brunette lifted her hips to make it easier for the blonde to remove that item of clothing, the philosophy major watching carefully to make sure nothing... well, fell out of her girlfriend. When nothing did Britta frowned and asked, "Annie, is everything alright, you know... in there?"

"YES!" Annie exclaimed, both girls blushing as the younger one explained, "You did a pretty good job of shoving it up there... and I've been kind of... clenching it tightly ever since you shoved it in."

"Really?" Britta grinned, eyeing Annie's very wet looking pussy, "Well, I'm sorry, but it kind of looks like you may have sort of enjoyed it."

"I did." Annie blushed, "It was so, so wrong, but I actually got excited."

"I can see that." Britta grinned, her eyes wandering to Annie's pussy again before she looked up at her girlfriend, "Would you like some help with that?"

"Yes please." Annie said breathlessly.

Annie was going to say a whole lot more. Use all the bad words which made her blush to tell Britta exactly what she wanted her to do. Tell her girlfriend in graphic detail how she wanted her to fuck her in the ass like a little slut. Or her pussy. Annie was more than ready to settle for that. She was even thinking of telling Britta she could use whatever she wanted on her. Annie didn't care anymore, she just wanted to get fucked by her extremely skilled and worldly girlfriend.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Community College Experience Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds