• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Mrs. Constance W...'s Letters 09

Mrs. Constance W...'s Letters 09

Hazel Park
E..., Virginia
August 20th, 1862

Brigadier K...
Field Operations Camp
Fort Cumberland
Army of the Potomac
W..., Virginia

Dear General,

I am certain that you are deeply engaged in the planning and implementing of war strategy to make a wreck of this fledgling Confederacy. But as you are also a son of Virginia through whose veins flows the spirit of independence, I appeal to you for a boon and propose an arraignment. So that you may know that I am in earnest I have sent to you my dear sister in marriage, Gertrude W..., and a trusted colleague, Sarah H..., to convey the intimate details of what I propose and to receive your answer, I pray in the affirmative.

First, I propose that a place be set apart as neutral for the purpose of negotiation in the Valley where the reasonable matters of military administration and civilized warfare can be conducted. In this matter I offer myself, the amenities of Hazel Park and E... and the services of my staff and colleagues. It seems wise that E... and its environs to a distance of ten miles round be declared neutral with the agreement of both sides to refrain from moving troops through for any cause. I have already secured a similar assurance from Gen. Jackson's Adjutant which I enclose for your benefit. If you could assign a permanent attaché to represent the Union's interests here much headway could be made in negotiations toward the cessation of hostilities and humanitarian interests.

Second, as I have been made aware of your personal interest in the well-being of your men, the boon I seek is that E... be preserved from occupation and set apart as a place of relaxation for your officers. There are many therapeutic and medicinal pools, springs and mud baths known for their restorative properties here. There is a fully staffed hotel where the men can play cards and relax from the horrors of the battlefield. A common room is attached that serves spirits where the guests can enjoy the company of the many friendly townspeople before retiring to their well appointed rooms.

After you finish with this letter, Gertrude will explain in detail what I am offering and asking. She will take as much time as you require and Sarah is competent to entertain your staff and others as needed to win your favor.

I await your reply,

Mrs. Constance W...

*****

Army of the Potomac
Field Operations Camp
Fort Cumberland
General Staff Compound
Adjutant to General K...
W..., Virginia
August 22nd, 1862

Mrs. Constance W...
Hazel Park
E..., Virginia

Dear Mrs. W...,

Col. A... has graciously agreed to carry this letter for me. The General has assigned him as the permanent Liaison to E... and Gertrude has agreed that he should be housed on the estate. She recommends that the Field Office be temporarily vacated and made available for his use. Your proposal has met with enthusiastic acceptance.

Upon our arrival at the camp there was considerable apprehension as to our purpose there. The soldiers intended to imprison us as collaborators or worse; spies and assassins. They searched our belongings; scattering our garments on the muddy ground. Not satisfied with disposing us they seemed intent on giving us rough treatment as well. I was very frightened!

At first there were only four soldiers that detained us, but as the incident grew more men approached until we were ringed by nine or more. They had begun making rude and ungentlemanly remarks and already suggestions as to what they would do to us. But, Miss Gertrude stood firm. As the first man placed his hands to her bodice, she began a scorching diatribe against them that made my ears ring. As you know, her reputation as a bible thumper is well earned. She gave them the whole book from Genesis to Revelation. Within fifteen minutes the fires of hell had risen out of the earth and scorched the sin right out of them. Gertrude waxed eloquent, proceeding to crucify Christ before their heathen eyes, and then raised Him from the tomb again. The men were on their knees openly weeping when an officer approached.

Capt. R... stated that he believed that some form of charlatan was saving the men right out of their pay as happens frequently when pay is doled out. Seeing our poor condition he spirited us to the command tent where we delivered your letter to the General.

The Command tent is divided into two parts; the communications center in the fore part and the command center in the back part separated by a curtain. The General's own tent is accessed through a covered passage from the side. The floors are rough plank. In addition to us; General K... and Capt. R..., the Adjutant Col. J... and a corporal were present when he read your message.

Mistress W..., I did not know what to expect and had a fearful anxiety that we would be taken as spies after all. Again your sister seized the moment. When the General lay down your letter Gertrude boldly uncovered her bosom. The men were shocked by this brazen action and I along with them.

Gertrude approached the General and drew his face to her breast. I expected that I would now have to provide some service, but not so. As he partook of the delicate flesh pressed upon him I saw that she moved to tip the hoops of her traveling dress exposing the sights beneath. And what a sight it was. She had not worn anything underneath and stood exposed to the other's lustful glare. With her free hand she beckoned. Capt. R... was first to act. He unhooked his weapons harness and released his natural weapon. It was finely made, thick and straight. He approached her unprotected rear where he made contact. Her answering thrust was savage causing him to impale her tender womanhood on the single stroke.

Disengaging the General somewhat, she untied the skirt and lifted it free, and then bent low, bringing a deep moan from her throat, releasing the General's own weapon. She transferred her kisses to his organ. Not yet satisfied, she waved the other two closer where she could lay ahold of them. Each gladly obliged her longing. I was left to watch and caress myself as she proceeded to take each in turn.

The action grew feverish. Gertrude insisted that each deposit their seed within her. First Capt. R... erupted in her womanhood. Then pushed the Col. To the floor where she mounted his long pink shaft. I distinctly witnessed him penetrated her. She was vigorous in her ride. Simultaneously, she took the young corporal's manhood which she had not released and swallowed him whole. They each were sweating considerably when Col. J... grunted and released his own fluid within her belly. The corporal was untried and came quickly.

General K... had remained seated observing the activities. Your sister then rose and straddled his lap facing me. Smiling, she lowered herself onto his ample manhood. At first I thought she had difficulty taking him, and then realized that it was not her sex that he was entering. She gasped, he groaned, she grunted, he entered her bottom in a rush. She rode his pole with abandon until he too filled her with his semen.

For two days now, she has taken all comers. I have been forbidden to provide any service by her.

I have been retained to remain on the General's staff for the time being. Gertrude departed for Richmond this morning. The officer's pay is now being saved...for us.

In Obedience,

Sarah

P.S. There is some consternation about our activities among the camp ladies. They are unorganized and I see and opportunity to develop our interests among them for our profit.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Mrs. Constance W...'s Letters 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 475 milliseconds