• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • My Sexy Changes Ch. 03

My Sexy Changes Ch. 03

I had crossdressed a few times and built a desire to do so more, and in public. As a boy growing up it was hard to find opportunities. I would dress privately and wait for the next time.

My next opportunity was for Halloween. I told some friends I wanted to go as a girl, as I was surrounded by girls this went over well.

I picked a black mini skirt, a one piece leotard and a soft furry white sweater. At first the girls could only find shear nylons. I asked if I should shave my legs but then the girls found a black opaque pair nylons. I put the nylons on first then the leotard followed by the miniskirt. It all clung so tight to my body, combined with my exposed legs I was getting an erection.

I needed to focus on the next task; getting my hair and makeup done. The girls helped with my make-up. I had a specific look I was going for, red lipstick, soft foundation with a slight pick to my cheek bones and shadowy eyes. My hair was shorter in the front and much longer on the sides and it the back, perfect length for some of the styles that were popular around that time. The girls curled and ratted my hair making it look as full and sexy as it could, at times I thought I would give myself away with my alteration, instruction and fidgeting. Once it was done we were almost ready to go out.

The last thing was stepping into the heels. I remember seeing the curve of my calf and my foot angling into the point position to fit in the shoe. With the first foot in my eyes rolled up my nylon leg and a feeling of excitement came over me as both legs came into view and a miniskirt connecting them. Putting on the last shoe I thought "This is it, I'm a girl in public."

I tried to contain my excitement allowing it only to show as it related to the group. We all went out together and the girls called on some other friends to join us, a couple of boys to be exact. This worried me at first, I thought the boys would alienate me, but they proved to be alright.

As we all talked and laughed throughout the night one boy in particular, Alex, and I found ourselves walking side by side toward the back. He wasn't jockey acting and seemed very aloof, funny and always ready to laugh. He had charisma and it was hard to ignore. Throughout the night I always found him close to me. Sometimes we would gather close together to look at something and I would always next to me or just behind me. We would often times be in close proximity to each other, talking to each other about our own things. I found him easy to talk to and in my current state being attracted to him.

He wasn't dressed up in costume but we managed to get onto the topic of mine. I told him how the girls wouldn't let me shave my legs and made me wear the black leggings instead. I told him that I thought my costume only felt half done and that I wanted to have the complete experience. Later, I realized I told him this because I was trying save any chance that he might have liked me by explaining why I wasn't sexier looking.

We had a great time that night and after it was over we all went home. Alex told me that he thought I was pretty cool and that if I wanted to hangout to give him call and gave me his number. I hadn't realized it until later but I was actually being hit on and asked out.

Once I got home I stripped down and tried to think of how I would be able to dress up again.

Later, I called Alex and we talked for a bit. Eventually we decided to meet up and get something to eat. He told me he lived with his Aunt and that she had given him some money to buy us food. Another first I just had a boy pay for me.

I had intentionally not cut my hair and usually wearing it in a half ponytail. I tried to hold back any feelings I had for Alex and simply enjoyed his company together. During our interactions he was always inviting me closer to him, trying to show me something through a window or in a book. I wasn't sure what his intentions were. I would look at what he was trying to show me and then at him but I would get no signs that he was interested in me.

I can say I went home many times and imagined he and I spending time being intimate together.

That Summer he invited me over to his house where he lived with his aunt. When I arrived he asked me to sit with him to watch tv. Meanwhile, his aunt was doing chores around the house. He introduced me to her and explained who I was and how we met.

She then began to ask me if I was the boy that was dressed like a girl that night of Halloween. I answered yes with a bit of a sinking feeling. Then she went on to explain that Alex mentioned that I was upset I couldn't shave my legs for the complete effect. I also told her that was true and then explained that I thought I would have looked really good as a complete girl that night and I wanted to see it fully for myself. This is where things took a turn.

She said to me "Well do you still want to see?"

I didn't know what to say I looked to Alex and he smiled and nodded adding

"She likes this kind of thing."

She then explained that she used to be a hairdresser and we could have some fun if I was up for it. I didn't know what to think, here was a chance for me to dress up again but it seemed so sudden.

I looked at Alex one more time and he said "Go on have fun!"

I got up and walked towards her. I can only say I felt like either like a run way model or an ugly Betty getting a makeover. She lead me to the bathroom and pulled out an electric razor, a bladed razor and cream. She said "Do you want to shave your legs now or do you want me to do your make-up first."

I was like a deer in head lights I didn't know how to answer.

Then she spoke up "Ok honey, let's do your make-up first."

She had a large bathroom that she could perform in. I sat in a chair as she determined how to proceed, combing my hair straight down she began to comment. "You have some beautiful hair but we need to shape it up a bit."

That was the last time I saw myself in the mirror until we were finished. She went to work on my hair cutting chunks out of the back. Layering the front to blend with the sides. I could no longer feel the hair touching the back of my shoulders. Once she was done spraying and styling my hair I felt the back of my neck and to my surprise she had tapered the back into the neck line! She quickly scolded me and told me to leave my hair alone and that I would get ca hance to see it soon enough. I could feel that the sides were still long. I couldn't imagine how I looked or if I would be happy with it, but I was still so excited because I felt so girly!

I can only say that she was quick with putting my make-up on and knew exactly what she was doing and how she wanted me to look.

She would say to me "We want you to look soft and beautiful." Once she was finished she said "Oh you are such a beautiful girl."

With the door wide open Alex heard her and shouted "What does she look like?"

His Aunts response to him was "You stay in there. You don't get to see her until she is done!"

This was the first time I was aware that they were calling me her and I was actually okay with it, what else could they call me, I only felt like a girl.

Then she stood me up and gave me the shaving equipment and told me to have at it. She shut the door behind her and left me alone to prepare the rest of myself.

I initially was going to shave parts of myself and leave some clothes on as I went along, but then it seemed too difficult so I stripped fully naked. I sat down and then activated the electric clipper, pressing it against my ankle I pulled it up my calf cutting the long dark hair down to stubble. I have to admit once I made it up to my thighs this was beginning to turn me on. I finished trimming my whole body with the electric razor and moved on and eliminated what was left of the stubble to reveal a totally shaven body, I took care of every spot and other then my new bouffant and eyebrows the only hair that survived was a little patch far below on stomach. ;)

At this point I called for Auntie Louise, this she demanded I call her, and told her I was done. She handed me my outfit, a beautiful white dress with tiny red flowers. I put the shear nylons that she had passed along and then fitted the dress over that. The straps fell down over my shoulders to reveal them. Once I had it on to some degree Auntie Louise helped me create some cleavage with the help of a padded bra.

"Now we just got to paint your nails up a bit and find the right jewelry for you to wear and you'll be all set to go out!" Auntie Louise said with a smile.

Leading me out to the living room she instructed Alex "Now close your eyes." After placing me in the spot she thought he could best see she then said "Open them up!"

Alex obeyed and when he did he acted though he had the wind knocked out of him "Whoa!" is the only thing he said.

Auntie Louise scolded him "Whoa?! Is that all you got to say? Tell her how beautiful she is."

"Oh yea, your beautiful." he paused then added "Your absolutely gorgeous."

I could only blush and turned to Auntie Louise and said "When can we do my nails?"

"Right now." she answered.

I was a bit relieved we could get away from parading me around, but that was when I realized that there might have been something going on between Alex and I that I wasn't aware of before, whether I knew it or not, I think he liked me.

Auntie Louise finished my nails with a French manicure that had little red and white hearts on them. She then told me she had the perfect jewelry for me to wear. After rummaging through some jewelry cabinets she produced a matching set of gold heart earrings and necklace and then spent a few moments helping pmevut them on.

Taking a long look at her finished project she said to me "You are so beautiful. Now you need to get out and see what it's like to be the girl you've wanted to be. I'm going to send Alex with you to make sure your safe. He'll be a gentleman and treat you like a lady."

The last part touched me a little bit. It was all about fun and feeling good but once I was complete and in front of the mirror I wasn't sure where this was going to take me next. She insured me that this moment was going to take me to a place I had only dreamed of.

More on the way.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • My Sexy Changes Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds