• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Model Slave Ch. 06

Model Slave Ch. 06

12

I want to thank all those who sent private and public comments about chapter 1. This was going to be a fairly straight forward story, but I loved some of the suggested directions for the story and changed course. The next chapters will be the culmination of your ideas and I hope you enjoy the results.

As always, the characters in this story are purely fictionalized and products of my wild imagination. The sex is between consenting adults over the age of 21. Thank you for reading, voting and as always comments are not just welcome, but encouraged.

*****

Penny woke slowly becoming aware of her surroundings, but she refused to open her eyes. Her body was sore and achy as she slowly stretched beneath the sheets, but beneath her sore and aching muscles was a tingling and exhilaration. Her hands slowly began to caress her body reliving how it felt when Patrick pushed her beyond anything she ever thought existed. Her skin felt exceptionally sensitive as her hands roamed over taxed body.

Penny knew the moment she saw Patrick that he could take her places she had never dreamed of, but even her wildest dreams fell short of last night's reality. She had hoped that his hard body would be pressed against hers when she woke. She wanted to feel his hard body and muscles wrapped around her, letting her know that he was keeping her safe, warm and cherished. She wanted to feel his hard body softened by the downy hairs on his chest tickling her back as he wrapped her in his strong bulging arms. Alas she was alone in the bed.

Penny slowly let her eyes drift open looking around, hoping that he would still be in the room with her. Regrettably he wasn't there, but she knew he had business to take care of and keeping her safe was one she hoped he was handling right now. She knew he could dominate her, master her and do things to her she never imagined, but she felt safe and content with him.

It was a weird new feeling for her and she knew Patrick could be a hard cruel taskmaster. She knew he would tie her up, tease her unmercifully and push her physically and emotionally beyond anything she had ever experienced. However, in her heart she also knew he would never really hurt her and he was someone she could always count on. Her heart was beating wildly as she thought about Patrick and even though she knew she was in love with him, she was scared to tell him.

Penny slowly slid from the sheets and dreamily walked to the bathroom. Her mind was still in her dreamy fog as she mechanically used the toilet and started running a bath. As she was watching the hot water run into the bath the smell of coffee penetrated her stupor and she wandered out the bathroom to find its source. Her on top of a chest of drawers she found a small coffee maker full of black, steaming and aromatic liquid. Next to it was a tray of Danish, granola and energy bars.

She poured herself a cup of the hot steamy coffee then added some honey and creamer. She grabbed the Danish and her coffee before walking back to the bathroom. She nibbled on the Danish and sipped her coffee as she pensively watched the tub fill with water. As she polished off the Danish she reached over and turned off the water. She set her coffee on edge the tub and climbed into the hot therapeutic water. The moist heat soaked into her achy muscles, relaxing her and letting her sink deeper into her dreamy state.

Penny suddenly snapped out of her contemplative state as she realized the water was cold. She didn't know how long she'd been there, but she quickly washed her body and hair and jumped out of the now cold water. As she toweled off she remembered she still didn't have any clothing and wondered what she should do. She thought back to yesterday and how the slave presentation position had pleased her master. It had incited him to take her, use her and give her a night filled with everything she ever dreamed of.

She sat cross legged on the floor in front of the TV and turned on the BDSM channel. She started watching hoping to find other ways to please her master and turn him into the wild sexual beast that she loved so much. It suddenly dawned on her the game they were playing, he was the sexual predator stalking his prey and she was his willing prey staked out for his consumption. The very thought of him preying on her willing body sent chills running through her belly.

*****

Patrick was sitting in his Rogue outside the auction club waiting for the proper time to try and abscond with their auction records. He had been day dreaming about Penny and her silky succulent body writhing in ecstasy all day. In his current situation Penny was dangerous for him and he couldn't stop thinking about her. Her body drove him crazy but her eyes ripped deep into his soul. When she looked at him the bottomless love in her eyes filled his heart to overflowing and he ached to have her in his arms. He shook his head to clear it and get his mind back on the task at hand.

He actually already had many of their records, but what he was lacking was the decryption key so he could decipher their records. Dr. Swartz's team had arrived a few minutes earlier and was in the process of rounding up all the employees for interrogation. They brought everyone into the large common room and began the interrogations; this gave Patrick the opportunity to sneak into the back office through the back door unobserved.

He didn't have time to browse through the records so he took all the laptops and desktop towers he could find. He also included any external hard drives, CDs or DVDs and then stuffed everything including the paper records into a duffel bag. He hauled everything out to his car and put it in his trunk, then watched the interrogations on the web cams he had set up. He had been watching for a few minutes when the most incredible bonus appeared.

A Mercedes limo pulled up outside the auction house and Dr. Swartz himself got out of the vehicle. Patrick made doubly sure that everything is being recorded. Dr. Swartz swaggered into the building surrounded by his bodyguards and immediately began to direct the interrogations. He decided that he needed to make an example of the few people and when he was not satisfied with their answers he would draw his finger across his neck in a cutting motion. Immediately thereafter these people were dispatched.

Patrick watched this in sick fascination, he knew he was getting lots of evidence to take down Dr. Swartz however; people were dying while he was doing it. Suddenly he kicked himself, picked up his cell phone and called his contacts in the FBI. If they could get here in time they can actually catch him in the act of directing criminal activities. He hoped he hadn't messed up but he continued to record all of Dr. Swartz movements.

About five minutes after Patrick called the FBI, Dr. Swartz received phone call and immediately thereafter left the premises in his Mercedes. Patrick knew he had received a tip from somebody in the FBI that the raid was coming down. The recorders continued to run and he decided to follow Dr. Swartz and he stayed several blocks behind as he followed him to the photographer's studio. Patrick knew the photographer was scheduled to arrive home this evening, but his arrival was still several of hours away.

Patrick turned around and went back to the auction club and when he arrived at the place was swarming with flashing lights and crime scene tape marking the perimeter. He asked the cop at the tape if he could get a hold of Special Agent O'Connor. The cop ask for his name and then spoke into his radio and nodded to him that O'Connor was on his way.

Patrick told O'Connor of the hangar and the photographer's studio in addition to the auction house, but he also told him that he had a mole in his organization. He told him that five minutes after his call, Dr. Swartz had received a call and then immediately left. He told O'Connor he knew where Dr. Swartz would be for the next few hours and that was the photography studio. Patrick told him that within a couple of hours the photographer will be home and the interrogations would begin again. He suggested that Agent O'Connor find several trustworthy people and meet him at the studio in a couple of hours. This time they might catch Dr. Swartz in the act.

Before Patrick left he transferred the duffel bag of records to O'Connor's car. Then he drove back to the photographer's studio and waited for the photographer to arrive. The WebCams showed Dr. Swartz sitting patiently in the photographer's recliner waiting. Patrick was trying to concentrate on watching the slavers, but Penny kept intruding his thoughts and he found himself daydreaming again about last night.

From the moment he had seen her he was drawn to her like a moth to a flame something about her seemed to occupy his thoughts. Yes she was beautiful, sexy and passionate with pure trusting innocence. She had the body of a pornstar and the heart of a desperate romantic, but all of that was a bonus. Something indefinable drew him to her and he felt an ache every time he saw her. Then there was last night.

She was the perfect wildly passionate woman he had always dreamed of. He could see into her heart and every time he touched her he could see the love and desire through her eyes. Likewise he felt a tug in his chest every time her loving, trusting eyes melted into his. He never had a woman have this kind of effect on him before and it was unsettling as well as exciting. He knew he had to have her again and again, but he also wanted to see her sleeping next to him; something that he had never done.

Women had always been a means to an end or pleasurable pursuit and he was good at driving women to their heart-stopping edge of sanity. However, they were not something to get involved with and his icy professional demeanor allowed him to do just that. Some women were more pleasurable than others, but none could reach his heart ... till now. Patrick had no idea why she affected him the way she did, but he knew he wanted her, she would be his sub and HE protected what was his.

His musing was cut short as a cab rolled to a stop in front of the photography studio and the photographer got out. Patrick watched the scum that had seduced his Penny and auctioned her off to the slavers; walk into the front door of his studio. He watched on his WebCams as Dr. Swartz's henchmen grabbed the photographer and dragged him before their boss.

Patrick observed as the photographer was knocked around by Dr. Swartz's thugs. Secretly he enjoyed seeing the photographer get some punishment for his corruption and enslavement of young women. However, Dr. Swartz was the big picture and Patrick called Special Agent O'Connor to make sure he was on his way and he was.

The photographer was totally confused at first and couldn't understand why Dr. Swartz was in his studio interrogating him. When it finally dawned on him that Penny was missing he began to sweat and plead with Dr. Swartz to let him help find her. The photographer even offered to give the money he had received from the auction back to Dr. Swartz. His pleadings fell on deaf ears, because Dr. Swartz wanted the money and Penny, with Penny being the overriding item. He paid for her and he was going to get her no matter what it took or how many people he had to go through to get her.

Agent O'Connor showed up with his agents and they quickly surrounded the photographer's studio. O'Connor came over to Patrick's car and observed the photographers brutal questioning, then turned to Patrick and said.

"I know you're enjoying this scum getting his due, but if we don't stop it he may be no good to us as a witness." Then raised his radio to his lips and spoke harshly, "Breach, Breach, Breach"

Patrick couldn't be part of this without revealing his identity, so he stayed in the car and watched the whole thing on his WebCams. He had a distinct feeling of satisfaction watching Dr. Swartz being handcuffed and led to the back of a police car. However, he knew there was still much more to go and this was only the beginning. He texted Agent O'Connor and let him know that he would email the Web videos to him and then he left to go see Penny.

His ride back to the club was filled angst about how Penny effected him, about how she would look, what he was going to do with her and where this was going. He really wanted to tie her to the bed, tease and tantalize until she exploded into and orgasmic fireball and then keep doing it over and over. The thought of HIS Penny bucking and writhing in fiery orgasms and that glowing look on her face made him push harder on the gas pedal.

His tires squealed as he swerved into his parking space at the club and he strode thru the entrance like a man on a mission. As he rushed through the club he noticed the staff giving him lopsided grins, smirks and the occasional thumbs up. He knew something was going on, but right now his mind was spinning with thoughts of Penny. She was his focus as he burst into her room and once again he froze as the vision in front of him made his heart lurch in his chest. In addition, his cock tried to burst through his pants as it hardened immediately.

Penny was tied spread eagle on the bed with her arms and legs stretched tightly towards the corners of the bed. A ball gag was in her mouth and her eyes were wide with surprised excitement. It was like she read his mind and knew exactly what he wanted; once again she became his fantasy incarnate. His eyes roamed hotly over her erotically presented form and Penny felt his gaze caressing her tightly stretched skin.

Penny had talked to the employee that brought her lunch and convinced her to send someone to bind her to the bed. She had been lying there bound on the bed for over an hour waiting for the man that owned her heart to show and ravage her. Her imagination had been working over time trying to envision how her master would react and all the things he would do to her. By the time he arrived she had worked herself into an overpoweringly frantic state.

She was breathing hard through her nose, with her chest heaving excitedly. Of course her breasts were wobbling invitingly with her nipples thrusting hard in a mouthwateringly tempting fashion. Her hips were squirming and thrusting enticingly with her womanly mound glistening with her erotic nectar. Patrick stared hungrily at the source of his erotic distractions as he slowly walked over to her side. He looked into Penny's pleading eyes and he smiled a crooked little smile as he sat on the bed next to her.

"My gorgeous tempting sub, you have done it again, I had visions of doing exactly this to you. However, I can't have you forgetting, I am your Master and I tell you how I want you. I do what I decide and you should not be deciding for me. Do you understand my Pet?"

Penny's eyes grew large with a little fear and a huge dose of excitement and then mumbled around the gag, "Yes Master". She knew this had been a gamble and he was calling her on it, but his punishment was something she was looking forward too.

"Good, now I must punish you, but I think it's a punishment you will enjoy." He went over to the chest of drawers and pulled several toys from the bottom drawer. Patrick methodically used a soft deerskin cat-o-nine-tails to slowly redden her skin with little slaps and strokes. Penny knew this was going to be another night to remember as he slowly brought the nerve endings to the surface. He was bringing her to a slow boil, occasionally popping her nipples or clit jolting her as her passion spiraled higher and higher.

Once she was gasping around the ball gag and glowing in a nice shade of pink, he used fingertip vibrators to tweak her nipples and clit. He was driving her to edge of her orgasmic abyss before he backed off. He took her to the edge time and time again and Penny became frantic to reach her orgasm. It was just out of reach; she could see it, taste it, almost touch it, but could not obtain it. Penny was squirming within the limits of her bonds trying to find anything that would push her over the edge and let her reach to reach the bliss she craved.

It was the most exquisite of torture and she knew she would go insane soon if he didn't let her cum soon. Patrick took Penny to the edge of reason; she was babbling and pleading around the ball gag and body was shaking in erotic wonder. She was gasping and gulping air through her nose and around the gag as her unfulfilled ecstasy racked her body. Penny's silky skin was shimmering with perspiration and Patrick decided now was the time. He grabbed her clit between his fingertip vibrators and almost immediately Penny shattered into a body clinching euphoria.

Her arms and legs strained against her bonds trying to curl into a fetal ball to protect her white-hot impassioned core. Yet with her arms and legs bound, the muscles knotted and tendons burst against her skin. Her mind was showered with an incredible light show as she celebrated the rapture that flooded through her mind and body.

The bliss on her face distracted Patrick and he marveled at how stunningly gorgeous she was in the mist of overwhelming rapture. Once again that ache in his chest appeared as he watched Penny writhe and shiver erotically. Her face was morphing between awe, bliss and looks of love. Then he snapped back and he went back taking Penny higher and higher, then for the next hour he drove her from orgasm to massive orgasm.

Towards the end of the hour Penny's body was sensitive, exhausted and covered in perspiration. Her mind had left her to float free in sub-space while her body cramped trying to accommodate the bliss Patrick heaped on her. Penny screamed her elation through the ball gag until she was horse and was having trouble filling her lungs with air.

Patrick stopped and lay down next to Penny lightly caressing and soothing sensitive and inflamed skin. As she slowly drifted back to reality Penny saw the man she had come to love taking care of her and he was looking at her with love in his eyes. He unbuckled the ball gag, removed it and then lightly kissed her. The emotional rollercoaster coupled with the intense physical stimulation suddenly came out through her eyes in a catharsis. Tears gushed from her eyes as the last few days suddenly besieged her. Her vision of the man she loved was obscured but she felt his soft caresses, his loving kisses showering her face and her heart overflowed with love and trust.

Patrick cradled her face in his hand and then whispered in her ear. "I am very pleased with you my Pet and with your passion, how hard you try to please me and you know that you are MINE. I know you feel the same because I can see it in your eyes. Remember; from now on you belong to me and only me. You will obey me instantly and without hesitation and in return I will treasure you, care for you and yes my Pet ... love you. Now you need to know everything I say is true, so we are going to make love now."

Patrick moved to cover Penny with his bulk and easily, but slowly slid his hard engorged cock into her still soaked and pulsing pussy. When he was fully inside her he reached up and untied both of her hands and then reached down untying both her legs. Penny felt his cock stretching her pussy wide and deep and she felt chills as his cock slowly filled her. She stayed with her with her arms and legs remaining spread wide. She was afraid that if she moved his heart rendering confession would evaporate, but the feelings inside her were indescribably perfect. However, being stuffed with his magnificent cock sent tremors through her and on their own her hips pushed back trying to get him as deep as she could inside her.

Patrick bent his head and suckled her nipple before kissing up her chest and finally nibbling on her sensitive neck. Her neck had always been very sensitive and as he sucked and nibbled on her neck erotic chills ran down her body leaving a trail of goose bumps. As he leaned forward the hair on his chest tickled and stimulated her already sensitive breasts and engorged nipples. Then he grabbed her earlobe between his teeth and whispered, "Baby we are making love and you can talk and move anyway you want."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Model Slave Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 235 milliseconds