• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Very Provocative Marriage Pt. 05

A Very Provocative Marriage Pt. 05

Except for her high heels and her jewelry, Michelle now lay naked on the bed before Brandon's eyes. She had one leg slightly up and the other lying flat which allowed Brandon to see the way she had trimmed herself. She saw his eyes looking at her there and as he held his own hard cock and stroked it a little he said, "Damn, you have an awesome body and I love what you did to your pussy, that is really so sexy."

Although Michelle blushed at his candor, she allowed her raised leg to slowly swing out just a little further so he could see everything better. Then, briefly placing her hand on the sexy triangle of short trimmed hair, she smiled and told him, "Thank you, it's the actually the first time I've trimmed it like this. I'm glad you like it Brandon."

Brandon now noticed that when she talked to him she never even moved her eyes from his hard cock. He wanted her now but he also felt that he might be larger than her husband so he might need some lubrication as not to hurt her. In addition he also wanted to make sure he was at his very biggest and hardest for Michelle. He walked from the foot of the bed to Michelle's side up by the pillows.

As he did, Michelle's eyes followed his cock. Her tongue wet her lips and she turned her head slightly on the pillow to face him, in anticipation. Then, as the front of Brandon's thighs touched the edge of the bed, Michelle instinctively moved her head and her pillow closer to him. With her lips now only inches away from his cock, she slowly closed her eyes and then, so sweetly, opened her mouth to receive him.

Brandon slid it in past her lips and felt the warm wetness of her sweet mouth as her lips closed around it. Michelle pushed her head closer to try to take as much of him as she possibly could, but it was so much larger than Michael's, both in length and in width. She always did love giving head but this new cock in her mouth made her feel like she was a virgin giving head for the very first time. She felt so full and honestly the difference felt exciting to her.

She felt yet another tinge of guilt when the thought went through her mind that, somehow, this cock deserved an even better performance by her then she even gives her own husband. Still, there was no denying it, she really did feel that way and moved her head back and forth and even took her tiny hand and cupped his balls trying to do her best and to use every trick she knew to give him the best blow job he's ever had. She even ran her long nails across his ball sac teasing him.

She heard Brandon moan and felt happy that she was making him feel that good. She even realized that she would gladly go all the way with this blow job. She would not only let him cum in her mouth, if he wanted to, but, she would also gladly swallow. Something she had never done before. She was even preparing herself for it pumping his shaft a few times into her mouth. Then, to her dismay, Brandon suddenly pulled his cock out of her mouth.

She was surprised and concerned that she wasn't doing it good enough for him and watched him move back down to the end of the bed. Thankfully, she realized that it wasn't anything to do with her performance, he just wanted to fuck her now.

Brandon then climbed on the bed and moved up quickly to between Michelle's legs. Placing one hand on the back of each thigh he pushed them up and back opening her up as he kissed and then began to lick deeply between the folds of her pussy. He immediately heard a loud moan from Michelle's lips. He glanced up and saw that she had turned her head to the side on the pillow and had the back of her hand against her mouth as if to try to control her moans.

Although in ecstasy, Michelle's mind was also in turmoil as there had been no other man doing this to her down there besides Michael for over 20 years. Even with Michael's blessing's and encouragement, she still found herself feeling a tinge of marital guilt, but Brandon's tongue was doing a pretty good job keeping her mind off of that feeling.

She now also began to feel some anxiety as she knew what would be next after Brandon was through eating her pussy. Still, it felt so good and as she looked downward she was amazed that her own nipples were standing up on her breasts harder, darker, and longer than she had seen them in many years. This is too good to be wrong, she thought to herself.

Just then, Brandon let her legs down and sat back on his calves stroking his hard on as he looked up towards Michelle's impassioned eyes. Her legs were both still so blatantly open and a thought quickly went through her mind of closing them, but, she fought the urge. It would send the wrong signal, at just the wrong time she thought.

Brandon shuffled up into position and then pointed the head of his swollen cock directly at her opening. He could actually feel Michelle's anxiety and slowed down just a little not to scare her. He touched the massive head to her swollen wet pussy lips and drew it up and then down the slit to wet the end from her own juices which seemed to be everywhere.

Once Michelle felt the head touch her lips, it was like a shock ran through her. It was so surreal, yet so damn exciting. Another man's cock was touching her pussy and was surely about to enter her. Suddenly, a very excited warm feeling came over her and she felt any and all reservations she might have had, leave her. There was no denying it, she knew she needed this and she needed it now. She needed a good, deep, hard fucking so bad.

Brandon could feel the change immediately and even noticed her legs drop further outwards in anticipation of his cock. Then Michelle even raised her arms upwards inviting him into her. As he leaned in and fell into her arms he thrust himself forward and entered her.

He had only gone in halfway with his first thrust yet Michelle let out a cry that almost scared him. Her arms went around him and she helped pull him into her. He pulled back just a little and raised his hips up high and then drove into her again. Another cry from Michelle as her head swung sideways back and forth. Still, Brandon's cock was in just a little more than halfway. Michelle found the need to adjust her legs even further outward.

Once again he pulled partially out and his hips rose. This time he hesitated as he looked down at her and whispered sweetly, "Are you ready honey?"

Michelle looked deeply into his eyes. She realized this was the moment of truth. She was about to be thrust full of another man's hard cock. One so much different then her husbands much smaller one. Still, she was never more sure of anything in her life and she whispered back up to Brandon one simple word, "Yes."

Brandon smiled briefly and then thrust downward and forward even harder this time as he buried himself completely within her.

Michelle's breasts and even her whole body shook hard from Brandon's powerful thrust but she was in absolute heaven. She had never, ever felt anything like this and she knew she wanted more. It felt so good inside her and she was very proud of herself for taking all of him.

With her arms tightly around Brandon and her legs starting to wrap around his hips she cried, "Oh yes, Oh my God, I did it, I can't believe I took it all, I took all of you."

He didn't move, he was a masterful lover and wanted to let her pussy adjust to the size of this new cock for a moment before he started the real fucking. He took the time to look down at her, kiss her lips and softly say, "Yes baby, you took it, you did so good." Then he added, "You need it too, don't you?"

Michelle was almost in a daze, her eyes were glazed over yet she whispered back, "Oh yes, I need it. I just didn't know, it could feel so good in me, so different."

Now Brandon couldn't resist his own curiosity and whispered down to her, "Michelle, tell me, is it larger than what your used to?"

Michelle's eyes opened wide showing her surprise at the question. It was the first reference tonight of her private life, and of her husband Michael waiting at home. Still, she wasn't naive and she understood a man's curiosity in this area, it was a fair question she thought. She also knew how much her answer to this question could turn a man on, and right now, she wanted to turn Brandon on.

Pledging to herself that Michael would never hear this, Michelle whispered back up to him, "Oh yes, so much larger,... than what I'm used to." Then she even decided to add, "So much better too." She could immediately see a wonderful triumphant look of pleasure on Brandon's face. She was glad she had said it.

Then, Michelle started showing signs that she wanted it, as her own hips started to rise and fall. It was a, not so subtle sign, to Brandon that she needed to be fucked now.

Brandon loved it and smiled down at her and whispered, "Good, I'm so glad I feel better in you."

"You do Brandon, oh, you do, so much better."

"Good, now lets fuck, ok?"

Normally, Michelle wouldn't find his blatant crudeness a turn on, but for some strange reason, it seemed totally appropriate right now.

A brief smile came to her own face, her arms held him tightly, and she whispered back up at him, "Yes, yes, let's fuck."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Very Provocative Marriage Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds