• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dommed by a Young Blonde Ch. 03: Final

Dommed by a Young Blonde Ch. 03: Final

Disclaimer: These are real stories. Everything that happened here is, to the best of my knowledge, what actually happened. The experiences are several years old, but I captured them all to the best of my ability.

*****

My new Goddess and I had been getting along nicely, but for some reason lately, I think things between us are starting to wear thin. Perhaps this dom-sub relationship was only temporary. Today I asked her for a session. When she pulled out a wand, my concerns were confirmed. "What is that?" I said.

"Oh, you've never seen this before?" She said. She pointed it at me and poked me in the ribs.

"Ow! What the fuck?!" I nearly jumped as the shock was delivered.

"Hey, don't talk to me like that. It's a wand. Be happy I didn't use it on your balls." She put the wand down.

"Fuck, no kidding."

She looked at me. "So, what kind of session are you looking for today?"

"I don't know. I was hoping to experience something a little rough, but not painful."

My Goddess stood there for a bit. She rubbed her chin, and pondered. "Okay, I got it. Strip."

Happy to do so, I got naked in her room. Her doorway was open, but no one was home. It was just us. Once my clothes were off, my Goddess put them in the corner. She went through her drawers and handed me a straw skirt; it looked a little like a hula skirt. "Put this on?"

"Yep. I'll get some rope," she said. I put the skirt on and then waited for her. She came up to me with some thin rope, maybe as thick as my finger in circumference. She started to tie the rope around my dick, and then my balls. Once the knots were done, she gave the rope a slight tug. "How's that?" She pulled on it again.

"Honestly? It's not really doing anything for me," I said. She sighed with aggravation. "Sorry, cock/ball torture was never my thing." She hurriedly untied the rope.

"Fine, let's try some of your ideas while we figure something out," my Goddess said.

"Like what?"

"Well—wait." She went through her dresser again, and then handed me a bra. "Put it on."

"Okay..." I put on the bra, unknowingly walking right into her set up. "What now?"

She took off her top and bra. "Come have a taste. I know you want to."

"Really?" I grinned wide.

"Yes." She waved me over and pointed to her breasts. I kneeled down and quickly started to lap at each of her small breasts, kissing each of them, and twirling my tongue around her nipples. As I did so, she took off her shorts and pushed my head down. I traveled down her stomach and reached for the waistband of her undies. Once my lips met her pubis, she grabbed me by the hair and stopped me. "That's enough for now. Stand up." I did so. "Sit on the edge of the bed." I took a seat, and she went through my duffle bag.

My Goddess retrieved my butt plug and some lube. She applied some lube to her fingers and pressed them against my hole. She rubbed it, slowly relaxing it, before slipping her fingers in. I spread my legs wide, in an effort to welcome her entry. She pushed her fingers deeper, and started to warm me up. I moaned lightly, enjoying the feeling, but then she removed her fingers. She quickly replaced them with the plug, and slipped it in. I gasped, but quickly subsided. "Clench your ass." I did so and moaned at the sensation. My Goddess put some lube on her fingers. She then grabbed my dick in here hands. "I never do this, but I know you've been wanting something like this for a while now. While I jack you off, I want you to continue to clench. Got it?"

I nodded. "Yes."

"Good. Clench." I did so, and moaned again, as she started to stroke my dick. We continued like this for a few minutes. Then, she suddenly stopped. "Lay down on the bed." I laid down, curious as to what was next. My Goddess climbed on top of me, and then squatted over my face. "Ever try asphyxiation?"

"No," I said.

"Okay, we're going to try it now." She lowered her pussy onto my face. She still had her undies on, but I tried to lick and suck her anyways. "Hey! That's not what this is. Try that again, and the session is over."

"Sorry," I said, my words muffled by her pussy.

She squeezed some lube onto my dick. "Now, you're going to jack yourself off while I grind your face. I won't try to suffocate you, just keep you from breathing too much. Alright?"

"Yes," I muffled again.

"Okay." My Goddess started to ride my face as I jacked myself off. She would do this for a few moments, and then get up on her knees to allow me to get some air, before returning to her position. We did a few rounds of this. "Your Dick isn't getting hard. Is this not doing it for you?" She sat up.

"No, sorry," I said.

"That's alright, I have one more idea. Bend over the edge of the bed." She walked over to her own duffle bag of toys. As I bent over the bed, I watched her pull out a short, but very thick toy. "We're going to do some slut training. We've already warmed you up a bit, so here's your first goal. Think you can take it?"

"I don't know. I've never used something thicker than my 12" jelly."

"Only one way to find out." She grabbed some lube and started to lather up the toy. She then put some more lube on her fingers, and worked them, one-by-one, into my ass. I was still a little tight when she started, but I was soon warmed up with four fingers inside me. She soon removed them, and pressed the thick dildo up against my hole. "Ready? Take a deep breath." I inhaled, exhaled, and my Goddess pushed the head of the dido into me.

I cried out in pleasure and in pain. "It's huge."

"This is just the head. You can do it." She massaged the inside of my ass with the head of the dido. I began to moan loudly, unable to contain myself. She pushed more in, and I collapsed onto the bed, unable to hold myself up. I wanted it. I wanted all of it. "That's a good girl. Relax your pussy for me." I was being feminized again. And this time, I liked it. I moaned more as my Goddess continued to work the dido inside me. "Mm, gonna moan like a little girl? Oh you're such a dirty slut."

I turned my head and looked at the door. My Goddess noticed this and looked at it too. It was still open. "Oh, well look at that. Anyone can come right in and see. You like that?" She pushed more in. I moaned louder, and my dick became hard. "Oh yeah, I bet you do." I whimpered into her bed sheets. "You want this dick?"

"Yes, I want it," I said.

"Yeah? Tell me you want it. Tell me you want this dick!"

"I want it. I want it all, Goddess! Please, may I have the dick?"

She laughed. "Certainly." At once, it was all inside of me. I cried out, filled with pleasure, as my Goddess moved the dick in and out of me. She did this for a few minutes, and I continued to moan and whimper, before she stopped. "Like it?"

"Yes."

"I can tell. But it's a little tough to move at the moment. How about we use your 12" to wrap this up?"

I was in sub-space by this point. I didn't care. "Sure..."

"Alright. Get on your back and lie down on the edge of the bed." I did so, and my Goddess put the thick dido down. She then retrieved my 12" jelly dong and started to lube it up. She got close to me, raised my legs, and wrapped them around her shoulders. She pressed the head of the jelly doing against my hole. "Ready?"

"Mmhmm."

"Alright then." My Goddess slid all 12" inside of me at once. I raised my head and cried out in pleasure and surprise, only to drop it back down and fully submit. My Goddess immediately started to pump the dong in and out of me. "Grab your dick, I want you to jack yourself off. I want you to cum!"

I grabbed my dick and did as I was told. "I need some lube." My Goddess stopped, put some lube on my dick, and then started to thrust the dong back into me. I moaned in ecstasy as I stroked myself. I could feel the orgasms building inside of me. My ass would spasm, and the dong would be nearly forced out of my anus. My Goddess would then shove it back in, and pound me harder, deeper. "Oh yes! Fuck me! Yes, Goddess, fuck me harder!"

We continued like this until the orgasms started to reach my dick. I moaned with raw pleasure. "I'm gonna-oh! I'm gonna, I'm gonna cum!" My Goddess thrust the dong hard and deep inside of me, and my dick began burst with cum. It went on my legs, my balls, and the floor. I cried out as loud as I could as the pleasure was released. I then collapsed onto the bed and breathed deeply.

"Oh my God," an unfamiliar voice said. My heart stopped. My Goddess' roommate, and his girlfriend were standing in the doorway. The 12" dong was still far up my ass, and I had just cum stronger than I had in a long time. "Jesus," the girl said. "Nice job."

"Thanks, guys," my Goddess said. Her roommates went into their room, and she looked at me. "Looks like you got to put a show on after all." She smacked my dick and laughed. "Clean up, and then join me for a smoke, slut."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dommed by a Young Blonde Ch. 03: Final

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds