• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Tasha Ch. 01: Poolside

Tasha Ch. 01: Poolside

Tasha was skinny dipping in the hot tub, Sammy was sure of it. It was late, past the posted hours of the pool, but she was alone and being very quiet and not disturbing anyone on this Tuesday night. It was dumb luck that he'd seen her head towards the pool and grabbed his binoculars to watch. He was worried that it would be too dark to see anything good, but he hoped the walkway lights and the ones in the pool itself might be enough to enjoy a show before he went to bed. He often wanked to the sight of her beside the pool during the day and again while imagining scenarios before he went to sleep alone. In his mind, he'd violated the girl in hundreds of ways.

Tasha had turned eighteen six weeks ago and was two weeks from graduation. She and her mother lived in a large gorgeous apartment complex, courtesy of the mother's latest boyfriend. While her mother spent most weekends with her lover, Tasha spent hers lying next to the pool, imagining shy admirers watching from behind the blinds. She bent and flipped her long brown hair over her head. She smoothed sunscreen over her calves while posing languidly. She turned to her stomach and untied her skimpy top. All while imagining some broody college guy watching, or a powerful older business man. Of course, her idea of an older was thirty and the only person regularly watching was Sammy, who, while only forty-eight, was not successful, attractive or good with women. He'd pretty much given up on sex he hadn't paid for.

Sammy lived on the third floor and had a perfect view of Tasha's usual spot, and after the weather had warmed, he'd bought binoculars, to properly indulge in pool watching. He watched other women at the pool of course, but Tasha was his favorite, due to her youth and obvious insecurities. Well, that and her tits and ass.

But instead of slipping into the pool, she walked around to the detached hot tub and got in. This was an odd choice because the hot tub is rarely used once the weather turns warm. Obviously she couldn't turn on the bubbles without getting caught using the pool after hours. Sammy was immensely irritated because the hot tub didn't have its own light. He couldn't see a damned thing. He almost gave up and went to bed, but he kept staring, out of curiosity, since this was not standard behavior for her. His patience was rewarded when he saw her wriggle around for a minute and put something on the side of the tub, and then did it again, but this time he could tell she was taking off her top and putting it next to her.

My god, he thought, the minx is out there in the shadows, naked. Sammy promptly grabbed his binoculars and his cock. He rubbed the head gently with pre-come, more excited than he could remember being, but she only sat in the water with her head laying on the edge and her eyes closed. Sammy jerked harder on his cock, but frankly, he was getting frustrated with his lack of view.

Tasha felt so free and rebellious, the cool water stroking her bare pussy and her tits. She widened her legs and closed them a few times, to feel the gentle motion of the water on her mons. She wanted to touch herself. I want to cum here in the pool, that would be so dirty, she thought. She'd fought with her mom and was pissed. She felt like she just had to do something, something different, wild. And so she'd come to the pool to be alone, and inspiration had struck. It felt so dirty and rebellious to be naked in the pool where anyone could see... not that anyone could see. My god, she laughed to herself, I'd die if I was actually caught. She moved her fingers lightly over her nipples, but shied away quickly, not truly bold enough to follow through, despite the dark. Her thoughts drifted. She thought of a guy in her class and squeezed her thighs together. She thought of her school counselor and squeezed harder. She thought of her mother's boyfriend and let her fingertips graze her nipples again. She was lost in this thought when she heard something enter the water.

Tasha gasped. A large pudgy man was entering the water across from her, but she couldn't see much else about him.

He whispered, "Evening. Love a night swim, don't you?"

"I..."

"I see you out here all the time during the day, but you aren't supposed to be here now, are you?"

"Um."

"Don't worry, neither am I. I won't tell if you won't."

She recognized Sammy now, vaguely, from the complex, but she'd never spoken to him and didn't know his name. She didn't know what to say now. She wanted to get out and go home, embarrassed. She had never wanted anything in her life as much as she wanted to reach over and put on her suit, but she didn't want to draw attention to her state of undress. It was dark enough that he couldn't know. She'd just have to wait him out.

"I won't tell anything if you won't, right?" He chuckled lightly.

He scooted around next to her. She sat frozen. He snaked an arm around her. She couldn't speak, couldn't move.

"God, these tits. Fucking love these tits. Too bad it's so dark."

He grabbed her breast with his free hand, pinching her nipple too hard. In shock, she gasped and tried to jump up, but he held firm with his arm.

"Shhh, Sweetheart, don't want to wake everyone up. They'd all see your naked tits and twat. You'd hate that, right? And that's assuming they don't just call the cops. Lord knows what the cops would do to that sweet ass."

His fingers rolled and pulled on her nipple, making her gasp, but she couldn't seem to say anything. She couldn't think. He rolled his hand down her body, to where her thighs clenched over her pussy.

"Fuck. I'd never have guessed you shaved your puss. Didn't take you for a slut. I would have sworn you were a good girl. Are you a good girl?"

He paused in his speech while twisting her other nipple, looking into her shadowed face. She nodded desperately and he smiled. "I thought so."

He bent his head to her neck and tongued it with loud wet kisses. "Would you like a hickey? A huge bruise to show everyone what a slut you can be?"

She shook her head wildly.

"Okay. No hickey... if you open those legs. I won't give you a big love bite in a public area, if I can feel that sweet pussy."

"Oh my god", she was panicking. "Oh my god." Things had gotten out of control so fast.

He slipped hand to her thigh juncture and was pressing between her legs, while increasing the suction on her neck.

"Make good choices, my dear. Good girl. That's my girl."

He shoved his hand between her legs as she released their grip. He smiled and gently nipped at her shoulder.

"Fuck. Such a pretty girl. Good girl."

He gently explored her pussy lips. He lightly scratched her anus, and outlined her inner lips.

"Are you are turned on? You are a surprise, aren't you? Such a pretty girl."

He ran his fingers up and down her slit. He felt her slick opening and toyed with her clit, making her jump.

"This isn't the pool making you wet. You are slimy with it. You slutty bitch. Sweet girl."

She thought of her fantasies prior to his arrival with true regret. He slipped a finger inside of her.

"Oh my god," she responded with a wince.

He started stroking it in and out quickly.

"Damn, are you a virgin, my sweet?"

She whimpered.

"Does this hurt?"

She nodded.

He quickly shoved a second finger in and pumped harder. Her gasps turned to quiet cries and she tried to wriggle away.

He stopped with his hand deep inside her, holding her tight to his side with his arm on her shoulders. "Hold on, love. I got carried away. I won't hurt you. Shhh, shhh. Quiet there."

As her weak struggles ceased, he slowly and gently began to feel inside her. Her cries stopped, if not the tears and her hips jerked as he found her g-spot. "There it is, love. There we are."

He pressed his thumb to her clit and rubbed slow small circles in rhythm with his internal fingers.

Within a minute, she began to moan and her hips ground against his hand.

Her thighs were wide now, with her knees bent in effort to spread herself more and her hips gyrated with tension, her hands gripping the seat to get more leverage. "Like that? Yeah, that's it. Easy, aren't you? Good girl. Fuck my hand."

She was moaning now, leaning back against the pool lip with her eyes closed and mouth open, thinking of her favorite actor, then her mother's boyfriend. Sammy slid his arm from her shoulders and began to gently tug her nipples.

"You hot, baby? You like that?" He murmured to her as she panted.

"Oh my god" she groaned. He sped up, pressing harder on her clit. She gasped twice and tensed and jerked and then abruptly relaxed against the side of the tub with a loud exhale.

"That's it, baby," Sammy panted.

He quickly stood up, straddled her, and jerked his cock out of his shorts. She lay out of breath, only inches from his crotch. He stared at her face, closed eyes, mouth open, panting, as he quickly jerked off. Surprising a squeak out of her as he came on her face and in her mouth. He grabbed her hair to keep her still as he finished on her.

"Fuuuuuuuuck yeah, baby."

Spent, he collapsed, bent double, his hands on the cement ground, arms holding him up, hovering over her. With a deep breath, he stepped away, in the water, pulling his pants up.

"Damn. Thanks, sweetheart."

He climbed out and heard a muffled sob come from her direction, as she rinsed her face. He smiled all the way back to his apartment, past fantasies morphing into future plans in his head.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Tasha Ch. 01: Poolside

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 798 milliseconds