• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Minivan Showtime!

Minivan Showtime!

It started out as any other long car ride with my wife, Natasha. The boredom of the driving started me thinking horny thoughts and the idea of trying to push my wife further down a sexual path. A little about Natasha, she is pure sex and does not realize it at all.

She is one of those wives that never believes she is as sexually attractive as she is, even after 3 kids. She has a voluptuous figure with 38DD breasts, large areolas and nipples that will come out an inch like a pencil eraser with very little effort.

Natasha also has a large round ass that she likes to have spanked and pussy lips that extend out when aroused grabbing onto your cock as you penetrate. All in all she is a MILF that any man would be happy to have in his bed.

Natasha comes from an upbringing of modesty and goes out of her way to hide her figure. I have learned over time that getting her to dress sexy by showing off her cleavage or accentuating her ass with shorter skirts could only be done gradually. Little by little she has warmed to the idea in private, even fantasizing about showing her ample assets to strangers, but never taking that next step till today.

As we were driving down Interstate 95, Natasha was wearing a tank top with a bra underneath and a normal skirt and panties. She wore the skirt for me knowing it would get me worked up during the drive and I would be ready to fuck her hard on getting to our hotel room. It was a good plan as my gaze was constantly drawn to her legs and I would reach over and stroke them.

After some innocent touching, she laid back a little further in the seat pushing her hips forward. My fingers now had a little more room to work and I could slide them up to touch her panties. Whenever I would get close though, she would swat my hand away and push it back down her leg. She had her eyes half closed and protested that she was trying to get some rest.

I decided to change my tactic and have a little fun. On my next run up her thigh, instead of going for her panty clad pussy, I just lightly slid her skirt up farther and farther. Natasha did not object to this movement, but also did not realize that I was exposing more of her legs to trucks passing by on her side of the van. As I continued with this, my fingers were able to pull her skirt to the side enough that anyone passing by could see all of her thighs and make out the color of her panties.

As she was still resting comfortably, I began to pull the van alongside the trucks we were passing to see if I could get a reaction from the drivers. It didn't take long, I drove up next to the first truck we came to, and then slowed down so that his window was even with hers, and he had a clear look down into our van. I made sure the driver had a good eyeful, then sped up a little to see if he wanted more and would match my speed. The truck driver moved forward and made a motion to me that he wanted to see more.

I happily obliged by putting my hand on the thigh closest to me, spreading her legs more. I then moved my fingers up to her panties and started t o rub her pussy through them. Natasha let out a little moan but did not stop my advances. Her panties started to get damp as this continued for a couple of minutes before the traffic flow forced me to separate from the truck.

There were more trucks ahead so I decided to keep sharing the wealth, and moved on to the next 18 wheeler on the Hwy. Natasha shifted again giving me a little more access but had no idea of what I had been using her for. The next truck I was able to pull up next to followed the same pattern. By the time my fingers found her panties I could tell she was getting more and more aroused and she began to loosen up a little more.

I could feel her pussy lips and clit through the cotton material and paid extra attention to them. She moved her hand down and pulled aside the panty so that I could touch her warm flesh. Natasha did not realize that by doing this she fully exposed her pussy to the truck driver next to us. I flicked her clit and pulled softly on her pussy lips to extend them out. I knew this attention was getting her excited, but wanted her to be aware of what she was doing and push the envelope.

"Natasha, are you enjoying my fingers on your pussy?"I asked. She moaned a reply that said everything to me.

"What if I told you that you were being watched right now?" I said. She opened up her eyes and immediately saw the truck driving next to us. She looked up into the cab and saw the lust in the truck driver's face but quickly closed her thighs and pulled down her skirt. Not happy, Natasha told me to pull back behind the truck immediately.

I thought my fun for the day was done with that move but stayed quiet for a minute to see how much trouble I was in. Finally she reached over, put her hand on my crotch and felt my hard cock through my jeans.

"I guess you enjoyed the show as much as he did!" Natasha said.

"Obviously." I replied.

She grabbed my cock harder and asked me if I wanted to do it again. With that she leaned back into her seat.

"This time I want you to tell me what to do, describe to me what the driver is seeing and doing, and treat me like your plaything!" She said.

I took control then and told her that she had to follow every instruction I gave her, and if she didn't I would pull the car over and spank her ass red at the next rest stop. That seemed to excite her, giving her the freedom to be bolder as I was "forcing" her to act like the teasing slut we both knew she wanted to be.

First I told her to move her seat up so that her upper body was clearly visible to passing traffic. Then I told her I was going to pick the roughest looking truck driver for her next show. After several passed we found our lucky guy.

I could see enough to tell he was probably in his 50's, big tattooed arm hanging out the window, and an unkempt beard that said to me he wasn't much on personal grooming. Not a guy my wife would feel comfortable being alone in a room with for sure.

I told her to make eye contact with him. She did and he just slightly raised his hand in acknowledgement.

"Pull out one of your tits and see if that gets his attention!" I demanded.

Natasha reached inside her tank top and pulled her right breast out from her bra. Her big tit was pushed up by the bra still underneath it so it just about stood straight out. Her nipple already hard was on display and got an immediate reaction from the driver. He started making a cupping motion with his hand as he leered down at my wife.

"You're his slut now so obey him until I tell you next what to do."I said. Natasha took her small hand and cupped her breast, lifting it up and pushing the nipple toward him. He then made a pinching motion and Natasha followed by slowly pinching her nipple, starting at the based and rolling up like she was milking it between her fingers.

I could tell she was getting really hot and she started to reach her free hand down to her skirt.

"No one told you to touch yourself!" I said, as I slapped her hand away. This action made the truck driver laugh and Natasha turned beat red, but continued to manipulate her nipple.

The driver stopped laughing and made a motion to release her other tit.

"Take your whole bra off as he watches and place it on the dashboard." I commanded.

Natasha hesitated just a second but then looked at the driver, and reached behind her and unclasped the bra. Big tits mean a big bra and I could tell Natasha was more nervous about putting the bra on the dash then her previous exhibition.

Her reluctance to show her cleavage in the past was more directed at her self esteem for being teased about her breasts when she was younger. Putting her bra on display for anyone to see was more of a shame then showing one tit to an anonymous driver. I think she accepted pushing this boundary as she didn't think I would make her go much further.

Now that her bra was off, her tits hung loosely in her tank top and her nipples pushed out against the cotton fabric. The truck driver gave a thumbs up and then repeated the motion indicating her wanted her breasts out again. She pulled first one tit out of the side arm whole, then the other, so the tank top bunched in the middle separating them but making them stand out more against the dark fabric.

Without him asking, she started milking both nipples. Natasha's nipples are very sensitive and she likes to have them bit and stretched (nipple clamps are a favorite toy). She turned her eyes to the driver and locked in on him as she twisted them between her fingers, offering them to him. We both could see him snap some pictures or video with his phone.

She leaned back a little more pushing them closer to the window and she squirmed her ass on the seat as if she was trying to get herself off that way. I knew she was getting close to cumming and it was making it harder and harder for both me and the driver to concentrate on the road.

The driver snapped his fingers bringing Natasha out of her trace. He pointed down and slowly mouthed the word legs. I'm glad he was pushing her further as I was worried that if she came, she would cut off our show.

"He wants to see legs and pussy so stop touching your nipples and show him what he wants." I excitedly said. "Slide your seat back so he can see better, but before you do, pull off your panties and place them on the dashboard with your bra."

This was further humiliation for her but she was so filled with lust I had full command. They were not cute or sexy panties, just everyday wear, but one further step of exposing herself. The wet spot was easy to see and the musky smell of her pussy released from them taking over the front of the van. She rested back in her seat and stretched out her legs. Locking eyes again with the driver, she slowly pulled the skirt up towards her now naked pussy.

She stroked her own thighs this time as I did before. She placed one foot on the dashboard and shifted enough that the driver now had a clear view of her sex, but mine was obscured by the back of her skirt. Natasha wanted release badly and there was no stopping her at this point.

Natasha opened her legs to him and stared up at him as her fingers began working her clit and puling and extending her already wet pussy lips. He licked his lips, as she shoved first one finger in and then a second. She purposefully blocked me from seeing the action, but I could hear the sound of her grinding on her fingers, and the moans coming from her mouth.

"I bet he is stroking his cock right now imagining that his him fucking you instead of your fingers." I said. That brought her right over the edge and she came violently. She shook and cried out continuing to finger herself to get every last bit of her orgasm out. When she finally finished, she put her leg down so I could see, but left herself fully exposed to the driver.

She never once took her eyes off the driver, and he now began making a motion that all men understand means blow job. I took that to mean it was my turn. My wife loves to suck cock and swallow my cum. It turns her on even more for me to hold her head and fuck her mouth or force my cock down her throat and hold her in position by pulling her hair.

"You are a cock-teasing slut. Unzip my jeans and pull out my cock, now" I demanded. Natasha did as she was told and leaned over and pulled out my hard cock. She took just the head in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it, collecting the pre-cum that had already formed.

I grabbed her hair with one hand and forced her to take it all the way down. She moaned in appreciation. I noticed that the driver of the truck was still hanging with us and the way Natasha was positioned, she could give him more of a show.

"Reach back and pull up your skirt." I commanded. "I want you to show our new friend your asshole and dripping pussy. Now push your naked ass back against the window."

Natasha had no choice but to follow my directions as I had her face impaled on my cock and a firm grip on her hair. It was very hard to concentrate on driving and holding back the cum that had built up, but I wanted to prolong the intensity of this as much as possible. Natasha had spread her ass cheeks against the van window and the driver was once again snapping pictures.

She had one hand keeping her up but had snaked her other hand back to her pussy and was working her clit again. "I bet the driver is picturing shoving his dick up that asshole of yours." I said. Natasha purred around my cock. "I'm sure he thinks you are a whore for cock and would suck him off after he spanked your ass." That was enough for Natasha and she started on her second orgasm.

My cock could not hold out any longer and I shot my load in her mouth, still forcing her down on it. She swallowed as much as she could but the rest ran out onto her tank top as she struggled to catch a breath.

Slowly we both settled down, she cleaned up my cock, and zippered me back up. Natasha rested back into her seat again and I could see a big wet spot of her juices on the window where she had been pressing her ass. The driver was no longer looking down so I was about to pull back the van, when he held up a piece of paper with a phone number written on it.

I was still excited enough by this to see how far Natasha would really go, and if her inhibitions at some point would pull her back. Up to now she had gone farther than I had ever thought possible. Exposing herself to some random stranger, as fully as she just did, went far past asking her to bare more cleavage in a bar.

"I told you he is in charge, so you better call him now and put it on speakerphone." She hesitated. "Now" I said. She took my phone of the console and dialed the number. When he answered she said hello very quietly.

"Don't know what your name is honey but it's my turn now," said the truck driver. "There is no way I'm letting a sexy slut like you get away with teasing me and not letting me cum in your mouth like your hubby did." Natasha did not respond.

"I'm going to make this really easy on you," he said. "There is a rest stop 5 miles ahead. I'm going to pull behind your van and follow you into the truck parking area. You are going to get out of the van, climb up into the cab of my truck, and drink my load of cum. Then you two can be on your merry way." "And bring your bra and panties with you, I want those as a trophy for my dashboard." With that he hung up the phone, and pulled his truck up behind our van.

Both of us stayed silent as the first couple of miles passed quickly. Only when the rest stop "one mile ahead" sign came up did Natasha speak.

"Do I still have to do what he says?" She asked. I wanted her to say what she really wanted, to either accept it and "be" the slut or pull back on our now more than just a role play. "Yes." I said.

"And you won't be mad at me if I suck his dick?" Natasha said sheepishly.

"No," I said. I really wasn't sure if I wanted to answer this way or just call it off but it was like the situation was out of our control at that point.

"Pull in the rest stop and do what he said. I guess I'm his slut now, at least till I suck him dry." "I'm guessing you would like to watch, but you are not coming with me as I don't think I could go through with it if you were in the cab with us." Hand me the video camera and I'll record what happens for you. But no matter what, don't come over to the truck, you have to wait till I come back to you." She said.

I did as I was told and pulled into the rest stop with the truck following behind me. The truck parked along my driver's side of the van but left some space in between us so Natasha would have to walk a short distance to get to him. She grabbed the video camera, her bra and panties, and gave me a quick kiss.

"Are you sure this won't change anything between us?" she asked.

"I'm sure." I replied, "But when you get back I'm going to want to fuck you hard, as you describe to me what happened."

With that, my wife opened the door of the van and walked across to the truck. She had fixed her tank top but her freed breasts swayed heavily underneath. The door to the cab opened and the truck driver reached out his hand to help her up. Her skirt rode up as she climbed in and I could see the bottom of her ass cheeks as she leaned in.

The door closed behind her and my imagination was already running wild. Time seemed to stand still as I listened to the radio to keep my mind off of what was potentially happening. After only a couple of minutes another truck pulled up. Out stepped a large man. He looked to be about 40, 6 foot 3 or so, and easily 275lbs. He looked as rough as the other driver and gave me a wave and a sneer, as he stepped up to the door of the truck and entered into the cab.

My gut reaction was to save my wife from this situation, not knowing what this second man was doing there, but only that my wife was vulnerable inside the truck. My dick was hard and the excitement paralyzed me from acting. Natasha was acting the role of the slut so if she sucked off one more dick so what. At least that is what I rationalized to myself.

5 minutes past, then 10 minutes. I was beginning to get worried after 25 minutes, when my wife opened the truck door. The large arms of the second driver helped her down, but she was completely naked. She walked the distance to the van purposefully for me to see her on display. There were red marks on her arms, bite marks forming on her hanging breasts. Her nipples were jutting out and looked bright red, as if they had been rubbed raw. And lastly as she came around the front of the van, I could see spank marks on her ass and what looked like a line of cum dripping down her legs.

Natasha opened the van door with a look like she had been thoroughly used. They had treated my wife like a whore and she liked it. She closed the door and told me to drive to the nearest hotel so I could fuck her as fast as possible. She laid back in the seat naked and spent. I could smell the mix of sweat and cum coming off of her and see the marks to her body more closely. I did as I was told and sped off to the next exit where she proceeded to tell me her part of the story. I'll let her share that with you in Part 2.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Minivan Showtime!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds