• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Rod Ch. 02

Black Rod Ch. 02

123

She stepped off the bed and brought the glass of wine with her. She took a large gulp of it and then without swallowing, she took my cock back into her mouth and swirled the wine around my mushroom-head which made loud slurping sounds around the room. She sucked and then took another swig of wine from the glass and did the same again. Monica repeated this till all the wine was finished from her glass.

Monica looked up and said, "How was that lover? Did you like it?"

I looked up and nodded. Monica bent down to the floor and picked up the peanut butter, it was the kind with bits in it and Monica said, "I forgot the spoon, never mind."

She scooped some out with a couple of fingers. She smeared it onto my cock, she emptied out half of the jar onto my cock. She licked her fingers clean and then grabbed my cock. She wrapped her fingers around my shaft and I immediately felt the rough bits in the spread. She looked at me and said, "I bet this feels nice, doesn't it?"

Monica kissed the head of my cock and started to suck on it, she slowly started to stroke my shaft. It felt great, that new sensation was amazing, she watched me as she stroked away. She saw I enjoyed it and so she tightened her grip and increased the speed, fucking hell it felt great. I thought I was going to cum soon. I was amazed I enjoyed that, it was undeniably fuckin' amazing.

Monica continued to stroke and suck on my head which I thought was going to explode. I was also surprised that Monica could sense that. Monica slowed down and let go of my cock, she licked the shaft clean then she said, "I knew you were about to cum and believe me I want you to cum, but I'll tell you when."

Fucking Liz was an absolute dream and she had the tightest fuckin' cunt ever, but as for Monica, well, I was wrong about Monica; Monica seemed to be an experienced woman of the male cock world. Monica knew cocks; she came to get to grips with mine very quickly, or is the fact that all cocks want to be treated that way.

I didn't care at that point; I wanted Monica to continue working on my cock, I wanted Monica to treat my cock any way she wanted, as far as I was concerned at that point, she could have bitten it off chewed it up and spat it out. I was in Monica's world and I loved it.

Okay, step back, let's put this in perspective, I was not drunk or so inebriated, that I was going to go down on her; I was in a different world, Monica's world, which I was getting used to and enjoyed at that point in time. I was more than happy to let her handle my cock; I just was not going down between her bulky thighs with my tongue.

Monica had licked my cock clean then bent down again and grabbed the honey jar. She grabbed my cock and held it upright, she poured the honey onto my cock; it dribbled out so slowly it was a comfort when it hit my cock-head. Monica emptied out the jar onto my cock, she rubbed it in as it poured out, and she rubbed my balls with the honey too. Monica looked at me and said, "I've never fucked a black stiff, sticky cock."

She sucked my cock-head and said, "You taste so sweet I'm going to make sure you cum like you have never cum before."

Monica poured out the rest of the jar and threw it to one side. She then mounted me and said, "Let's see if you can restrain from cumming in my cunt. I bet I can make you cum in twenty minutes."

I looked at her and she must have read my face like it meant she couldn't. So she said, "If you can last longer than twenty minutes, I will never bother you again, but if I make you cum in twenty minutes, then I'm going to be here and on you like a rash, for a long time."

I thought fuck what was this woman like, I had to have the biggest will power in the world. But I thought I could do it, I've fucked her before and lasted for quite some time. Whether it was twenty minutes, I didn't know. It was a test, fuck I had to win. I knew I could last longer than that in most situations. Monica got up and straddled over me, she winked as she lowered herself. She got low enough to grab my sticky cock and guided it into herself as she kept coming down. She did not stop with my cock-head in her; she continued right down to take me all in. It felt very, very slippery.

Monica licked her hand and fingers from having held my cock and said, "Your cock tastes as sweet as honey," and smiled at me.

She looked at her watch and said, "Okay lover, twenty minutes lets fuck."

I looked at her as she started to move up and down. She was not that tight, but it sure felt like a pussy on my cock. Monica started to move much quicker, she came down with a big thud smacking our thighs together and an audible slapping from the honey around our genitals.

Monica again looked at her watch and said, "I'll tell you what Lover, split the twenty minutes. It'll give you a break, ten in my pussy and then ten up my fuckin' ass, you up for that?"

I really did not want her ass; I did not want her pussy in the first place. And because I took so long in answering her she said, "Good I'm glad you like a bit of ass."

Her massive boobs dangled above my face and on occasions scrapped along either side of my cheeks. I thought what the hell and stuck my tongue out to lick her nipples. At which Monica got excited and said, "Go ahead lover, grab and suck. No need to be gentle. Suck and make them bleed, cause I'm going to make your cock bleed like hell."

Monica was quite relentless as she continued to fuck my cock. I did grab a boob with both hands and started to suck on her nipple and she shouted, "I said hard, suck me hard, I want to feel it."

Just then as I sucked harder, Monica almost came to a halt on my cock and closed her eyes as she said, "Ahh fuck, that's nice lover, my first orgasm always feels the best."

She shuddered and then started to fuck again. I was tempted to move and fuck her, but my plan was to let her fuck me so I could last longer to get rid of her.

I moved from one boob to another, I sucked her nipples, I flicked her nipples with my tongue and got them wet. It must have been another three or four minutes when Monica stopped her rapid thrusts on my cock and came down with a big thud she rose back up slowly then down with a big thud. She did that several times as she said, "Cumming again lover, ahh."

I was not sure why but as she was going through her orgasm I let go of her boob with one hand and slapped her on the nipple. This only added fuel to Monica's fire as she said, "Bastard, you fuckin' bastard, I love that, ahh, other one now, do it now."

I held the other boob and gave it a smack too, Monica again shuddered, her whole body wobbled over me as her orgasm overtook her and she flopped onto me. She said, "Fuckin' cock, that's your ten in there, well done."

Monica slowly rose up and off me, there was a Slurpee sound as my cock withdrew; she grabbed my balls and took some of the honey that was on them and rubbed her ass crack with it, she smeared it all over. She turned around and I could see her big broad back. She placed one leg over me and reached for my cock, she tried to find her ass-hole with my cock-head, but failed with several attempts. She turned her head and said, "Lover, you'll have to help me with this."

I knew I was not going to get away with it, so grabbed my cock in one hand as Monica grabbed her ass cheeks, one in each of her hands, she parted them. Shit what a dreadful sight I saw her ass-hole, all looked wet and gleamed with the sticky honey.

She had manoeuvred herself into position and started to lower her ass onto my cock. I placed my big mushroom-head at her ass-hole. Monica must have felt it and pushed back onto me. I held myself steady as she lowered and it was tight, fuck she was tight. I rubbed my mushroom-head onto her honey covered pussy to get some lubricant, and then went back to her ass-hole. This time I prodded her ass with a greater urgency and in went a couple of inches. Monica gasped and withdrew; my cock-head was back out again. Monica looked back towards me and said, "Your big black cock isn't going into a white ass-hole as easy as you may think."

Monica turned back around and said, "Nice and easy let's get it in, time's ticking."

As she came back towards my cock I again pushed in and there it was back in, this time a bit further, three inches or so. Monica gasped again, but this time she stayed there and said, "Oh my fuckin' fuck, I hope that's you all in!"

She looked back to me and I shook my head, she closed her eyes and said, "Fuck, there's more?"

I pushed a bit more, it was a tight entrance and Monica was trying to pull away. If she wanted it in her ass-hole, I was there and she was not getting away. This was the first time I had buggered a woman. And although it had only been a few minutes, I was getting used to it and becoming more aroused. I grabbed her enormous hips, griped big handfuls of her skin and brought her back to me, and I saw my cock slowly disappear into this white hole.

It felt totally different from a pussy, in a pussy I can feel my whole cock being gripped along its entire length. But in Monica's ass, the tightest bit was the entrance her anal sphincter, once past that the rest inside was a fairly loose fit. It was like having a tight rubber band going up and down my shaft. The sensation was so different but equally satisfying to be in.

I slowly moved her ass on and off my cock, god it felt great. Monica kept gasping and pulled on her hair as she said, "God, fuck, you're so fuckin' big. You're splitting my ass open."

We fucked like that for about five minutes when Monica said, "I know you're biding your time, trying to drag it out."

She then started to move much quicker and shouted, "I'm going to make you cum you bastard."

She was right, I felt like I was going to explode, but I had to hold on, fuck I did like this ass-fucking bit, but I knew I did not want it with Monica again.

We both fucked with vigour, it was incredible. I could see Monica's massive back as it glowed with small beads of sweat running down. I thought I was not going to make it and Monica had won, when she turned around and said, "You fuckin' cunt, you've fucked me for twenty eight minutes now."

I was the winner, o yeah. At that bit of news I felt like a king and began to fuck at the fastest pace I could and was not in fear of cumming, god it felt great.

All I could hear from Monica was, "Fuck, fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumminn."

Monica shook and fell forward a loud pop from my cock being released out of Monica's ass-hole. She turned around and looked at my cock. She then grabbed a corner of the bed sheet and cleaned my cock. She did that very quickly, and then straddled me and got my cock into her pussy. She ground her pussy hard onto my groin and said, "You may have won lover but this is still mine for now. And now you had better not cum till I want you to cum."

She ground and slithered on top of me, and then she moved in rapid movements allowing my mushroom-head to glide couple of inches across her g-spot. As I have mentioned my cock has a pronounced bend to it which allowed Monica to make the best use of it. I slapped her nipples again. She loved it I could tell from the expression on her face. Her boobs wobbled like jelly, I could see they were going red and her nipples were so stiff and proud. Monica rode me harder as she said, "Oh my fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

She fell to a Holt as she shuddered, her whole body wobbled, I slapped her nipples again and she gritted her teeth and opened her eyes and looked at me with anger. I was not going to let her have control; I started to fuck her as I gripped the flesh on her hips and drove in and out of her as fast as I could, she had another rapid orgasm.

She gripped my face with both of her hands and her rage came out, "Come on lover fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

Her eyes fixed on mine as she also moved her pussy to the frantic fucking rhythm. I was so close I had to let go and said, "I'm there, I'm going to cum."

Monica said, "I told you, not yet."

She dismounted me and said, "Get up, get on top."

We swapped places; as Monica reached down to grab the tube of cream. She squirted it onto her boobs and into her cleavage and said, "Cock in there lover."

I placed my cock between her massive cream covered boobs. She grabbed her boobs and squeezed my cock; I moved my cock quickly ploughing through the cream and my mushroom-head protruded out the top. Monica stuck her tongue out to lick my cock-end; she licked off the cream as I moved back and forth.

I felt the loss of sensation on my cock and felt I was not going to cum now. I helped Monica to press her boobs tighter, I moved faster and faster. Monica sensed also that I needed a tighter grip. She allowed me to carry on boob fucking her for a few more minutes then she grabbed my cock in her hand.

She grabbed my shaft with one hand and my cock-head with the other. She pumped my cock hard and fast, her fists come together then pulled apart. The cream spluttered everywhere, I was close again. I said, "Ah, here it comes."

Monica opened her mouth and took my head in and wanked my shaft harder, I blew my loads into Monica's mouth and she swallowed the lot as it shot out spurt by spurt. She wanked my shaft even after I had blown my last load, she milked me dry.

She then commented, "Your love stick tastes wonderful."

She let my cock go and I slide down as she grabbed my face to kiss me. She kissed me passionately for a while then said, "Thanks' lover I'm happy I've fucked a black guy. I just wanted to have one fuck with a black guy in my life."

She kissed me again and said, "I hope you're not too disappointed that you'll not be fucking me again."

I shook my head and said, "So you only wanted me the once all this time?"

Monica cupped my face with her hands and said, "I'm sorry lover you were great. I got a great fucking. I'm happy but yes, this was it."

I had to ask, it would kill me not to, I had to know to be sure, "Did you think Liz was upstairs the other day you came round..."

Monica laughed and said, "No, I thought you were fucking your 'sister' remember?"

I was happy she did not know about Liz and me, but thought I should say to her that I'm not into incest, "I wasn't fucking my sister, and in fact I don't have a sister."

Monica grinned and lightly slapped my face and said, "I know that you fuckin' idiot."

I lay back and stared at the ceiling and asked, "Do you think Elizabeth would be interested in me."

Monica giggled and shook her head as she said, "No honey, I'm sure she's into boy's her own age."

I still wondered why she thought Liz was not interested in me. So I had to ask again, "Why not? I'm sure she must be interested in black guy's the same as you."

Monica replied, "I just know, call it a woman's intuition, just leave it there and be happy you've got her as a friend."

If she only knew how wrong she was and no way on earth was I going to correct her or her intuition, and I should leave it there. I was quite happy that Monica had no suspicions about Liz and me.

We both got cleaned up and as I was putting my shorts back on Monica came up to me and grabbed my cock and said, "One last taste lover."

She bent down and sucked my limp cock for a minute, then got back up and said, "Thank you for a really nice experience, well fuck I suppose. I will remember it for quite some time I'm sure. What a black man can do, probably not all black men I'm sure, I just got lucky, very lucky."

Monica got dressed and I saw her out and watched her leave in her car. I ran back up stairs and stripped of as quickly as I could and threw all my clothes into the washing hamper along with all the bed sheets and stuff. Then I had to get straight into the shower. I washed and cleansed myself off of all the shit she had smeared all over me. I threw all the food stuff out with the trash.

The next day I was gardening over in Mrs Frost's front garden. Simon drove past and said, "Hi Rod, I'm off up north to Scotland for a few days, can you keep an eye on Liz as Monica is away also for a week with her class, camping somewhere."

I stepped up to his car and asked, "Yeah sure, is she home at the moment?"

Simon said, "No, she's at school, you know that!"

I shook my head and said, "Oh yeah, of course, sorry I forgot what day it is."

Simon then held out a bunch of keys and said, "I know you've got spare's to my house, but can you give these to Liz, she forgot to take them, thanks."

He then drove off and I went to tend to the garden again. Mrs Frost is an elderly lady in her seventies, she came out with a glass of water and we chatted for a while.

It was getting close to the end of the day, around four o'clock when I heard Liz's voice shout out, "Afternoon Mr Gardener, afternoon Mrs Frost."

I turned around and smiled, "Hi Liz, have you had a good day at school?"

Liz looked to the ground and said, "No it was boring as usual."

Mrs Frost said, "Hello young lady, it was a nice party last week and I just wanted to thank you for inviting me."

Liz smiled and said, "You're very welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."

Mrs Frost leant forward to Liz and whispered, "I did indeed and I think I may have had a glass too many."

Liz chuckled and said, "As long as you had a nice time, that's what counts."

Then Liz turned to me and asked, "Can I see you later about a job I need taking care of?"

I said, "Yeah sure, your dad left the keys for you, he went off to work."

Liz looked confused and said, "I did not think he was working till tomorrow!"

Then she grinned and asked, "Did he say when he'll be back?"

I said, "He mentioned a few days."

Liz smiled and said, "I'll call him later. Do you need a hand here?"

"No, it's okay. I've finished for the day."

Liz looked very appealing in her school uniform as she said, "Okay then, I'll see you later. I need to go and mow the lawn, Brazilian style!" She then skipped off home.

As Liz left Mrs Frost asked me, "What does she mean mow the lawn Brazilian style?"

I shook my head and smiled to myself and said to Mrs Frost, "Young women and their modern day language. Who can tell?"

It was around seven when the doorbell rang, it was Liz. She wore tight shiny blue hot pants and a very short white cotton top, showing her midriff. My face beamed as I could not help myself from the biggest grin and my cock almost stood to attention right at the very first sight.

I said, "Hi Liz, come in. Have you had something to eat?"

Liz stepped in and kicked off her sneakers, as I closed the door behind her. She said, "I had a couple of pieces of pizza, thanks."

As Liz walked passed me she smelt really nice and fresh, she must have had a shower the same as me. She turned around and grabbed my neck; she lowered my head and kissed me. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I stood upright lifting her off her feet. She wrapped her legs around me and I held her ass. We kissed for a while; my cock was fully pumped up with my eager seed ready to blow.

I rubbed her crotch against my cock; I wanted her to feel that I was hard, she pushed her hips harder into me. I walked over to the bottom of the stairs where we broke our kiss. I carried Liz up and into my bedroom. I placed her onto the bed and peeled off her hot pants, she had nothing on underneath.

Her pussy was so clean I kissed it all over. Liz said, "Do you like my freshly mowed plot?"

I looked up and smiled and I said, "You're so fuckin' perfect."

I began to lick Liz out; she had really nice pussy lips and a nice red bud of a clit. This was a pussy I could eat forever, unlike Monica's. Thank god I'll never have to see that again.

Liz threw her head back and grabbed the back of my head and pushed it into herself. I placed both my hands under her and grabbed her ass cheeks; she placed her legs over my shoulders and squeezed her thighs. Her first orgasm came quick, she thrust her hips and said, "Ahh fuck, god you're good down there."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Rod Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds