• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • I Don't Want a Cheating Wife

I Don't Want a Cheating Wife

12

Sequel to ustbfamous's I Don't Want A Divorce

URL: http://www.literotica.com/s/i-dont-want-a-divorce

ustbfamous's story is so ridiculous it almost doesn't warrant an ending. However, after several more requests, I've agreed to provide one. Short and to the point.

There are too damn many intriguing stories that are never completed, or left hanging with disgusting endings. If I find a story that's been abandoned for too long, I'll give you my idea of an ending. Fair warning though, I don't write about total wimps. May not be BTB, all nuclear and shit, but no voluntary cucks, or whiny simpering wimps.

For Information on how I choose which stories to continue, please read my profile.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Ending of I Don't Want A Divorce

When I got in the house, I dropped my bags and went straight to the bedroom. There was my wife, nude, still laying on the bed with her leg spread. I could see the cum covering her cunt and her ass and still running out of her in almost a steady stream.

Neither of us said a word. I just started stripping off my clothes. To my total surprise, she propped up on one elbow, took the glass with all the cum in it and drank it down. She licked her lips and then smiled at me.

"Welcome home, lover. I hope you enjoyed your trip!"

My dick was throbbing and sticking straight out toward her. She smiled, took it in her mouth and sucked it a time or two. She dropped it out of her mouth and smiled. "Well, what are you waiting for? Fuck me! I've been getting ready for you to get home for three days!"

"Fuck you? Don't be silly," I said. "There's no way I'm going to stick my cock in that fetid swamp between your legs. Now suck my cock you cheating whore. Suck it down, deep throat it, and swallow every drop."

She looked to be in shock, as I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her forward. The head passed her lips, and I didn't stop the pressure until her nose was pressed against my pubes.

My wife choked at first, but I grabbed her by the ears and fucked her cheating face. "I'm silly, am I? You won't suck my cock, but you'll suck a stranger's? You'll deep throat and swallow for some asshole off the street, but you won't do it for me, the man who loved you, took care of you, pampered you, put up with your ridiculous behavior? Suck you cheating slut. Suck it like your life depended on it."

It didn't take long for her to earn her reward, and I held her held still why I shoved my shaft down her throat, and emptied my balls. When I was done, I pulled my cock out of the whore's mouth, and wiped it on her face.

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. "What was that?" she asked.

"That's how I treat a common whore. Now clean yourself and this room, it will be spotless before you go to sleep. I'll be in the guest room. Alone."

~ * ~ * ~

When I woke, I could smell breakfast. I got up and took a shower, then checked on the master bedroom. She had managed to clean it and air it out. One less thing I'd have to do, but the mattress and sheets were definitely going to have to go.

Entering the kitchen, she turned to me, and her face looked tired, with bags under her eyes. I imagine she didn't get much sleep. She turned to me with a smile, and I scowled.

"I do not want a divorce. I love you. I did what you wanted," she said.

What a fucking idiot. "You need to see the doctor. You need to go in and get tested for every disease under the sun. Then you'll go arrange to have a new mattress delivered and the old one hauled away. We need new sheets, I'd prefer at least 800 thread count Egyptian cotton, and a new bedspread."

While she stared at me in shock, I took the food from her, carried it to the table, and started to eat. She came over and sat down opposite me, and I looked up. "You have a lot to do today. I'd get started if I were you."

"Are you angry with me?"

"What do you think? You say you don't want a divorce? Well I don't want a cheating slut. You disgust me. Doing things with strangers you refused me. You refuse me sex, limiting it to one time a week, one position only, but you'll fuck eight different men in three days, letting them do whatever they want! Get the fuck away from me, and do what I told you."

She stood up, pouting, and walked away from the table. I was still sipping my coffee, when she reappeared twenty minutes later, dressed. She turned toward me, and I simply pointed toward the door before she could speak.

I had things to do, and had wasted enough time already.

I'd already started the paperwork for the divorce, before her three days of debauchery. Unfortunately, I'd need to change them. I verified my stream capture software had immortalized her second and third efforts at cuckolding me. I just wish she'd given me a little more warning and I could have had all three sessions. Oh well, I'm certain the five man gangbang would be enough to file on charges of adultery.

She didn't want a divorce.

I didn't want a faithless, soulless, cheating slut.

I took the jewelry I'd bought her over the past several years, and pawned them, getting maybe 20% of what they were worth, but it would be enough to pay for the divorce, and redoing the master bedroom. Not that I ever intended to sleep in there again, but it was the principle of the thing.

My lawyer was given his direction, and he told me he'd have the papers completed within three days. With the video, he assured me the infidelity would be a slam dunk. I'd originally planned to go 50/50, but after her little game, humiliating me like that, she was going to have to settle for 60/40. Actually, I thought that was pretty generous.

I also stopped by the pharmacy and picked up an extra large box of heavy duty condoms.

When I got home, she was already there, and somehow had the bed delivered and was making it with the new sheets.

"How long before we find out how many diseases you have?" I asked.

"Don't be silly. Why would I have any diseases?"

"Uh . . . because you fucked eight random strangers bareback?"

"But I have sex with you all the time, and I've never caught a disease," she said.

God, I knew she was stupid, but that took the cake. "How long before you have the results?"

"The doctor said three days."

"Fine. How many men have you cheated on me with today?"

"I've never cheated on you. I love you more than life itself."

I felt like I was talking to a wall. Just as I had been for the last five years. "How many men did you fuck today. Make that fuck or suck?"

"None. You're here now. I don't need any other men. I don't want any other men. Just you."

"Alright. Come over here and suck my cock."

She came over and knelt in front of me. As she opened my pants I reminded her that I expected the real thing. "None of that half ass sucking you used to give me once in a blue moon. I expect at least as good as your willing to do for some stranger."

At least she had learned one thing from this experience. It was a pretty good blowjob, and I made sure I was balls deep in her mouth when I finished; she swallowed every drop. "Better. What's for dinner?"

"I thought we might go out."

I laughed. "Are you fucking kidding me? You think I want to be seen in public with a common slut like you? That's all I need, is to have one of your fuck friends show up and rub it in my face. No fucking way."

She pouted, and I was surprised to see the emotionless tramp actually tear up. "Why are you being mean to me?"

"What did you expect? You cheated on me! You fucked other men, in my home, in my bed! You did things for them you'd never do for me. You think I'd like that?"

"But I didn't want a divorce. I need to show you I'd do anything for you."

"And you honestly think that after five years of begging and pleading with you to improve our sex lives, being a complete shameless slut for someone else was the way to do it? Come on, even you're not that stupid. You purposely humiliated me, showing me how little you respected me, or my wishes and needs. You knew what I wanted, I was very, very clear on that, and not only did you refuse me, but you showed me you'd do it for someone else. Of course I'm pissed at you."

"I don't want a divorce," she said. "I love you. I had to show you."

"How come you didn't answer the phone when I called, after your first disgusting foray into adultery."

"What's four-A?"

I sighed. "Why didn't you answer the phone the first night, after you fucked on camera."

She looked embarrassed, and shook her head no.

"Answer me, or we're done. Why didn't you answer the phone?"

She pouted. "I didn't want you to get mad at me."

Finally. "So you knew I'd get mad, but you did it anyway. And kept on doing it. And you're surprised I'm mad now?"

"I don't want a divorce. I'll do whatever you want. I love you."

Her ridiculous parroting of that same stupid phrase was getting on my nerve. "I don't want a cheating wife. I don't want some slut who will do things for other men she won't do for me. I don't want the kind of bitch who will pull this kind of stunt, and not even talk to me about it, until the damage has been done."

"Please don't call me names. I didn't cheat. I did it for you."

"No you didn't. If you had, you would have taken my call that first night, and I could have explained that was not what I wanted. You are a sick fuck who wanted to be a slut for strangers, and rub my face in it."

She shook her head, "Don't be silly—"

"The only silly thing I've ever done was stay married to you for more than a few days, once you decided that all I was going to get was missionary once a week. The old bait and switch, and I fell for it. Two or three times a week while we dated, and then cut me off, once you had the ring. Bitch."

"I love you."

"Whatever. Make me dinner."

She went out of her way to make her best, which was adequate.

After dinner, I took her to the bedroom, and used two condoms, taking what she'd given everyone else. I was enjoying the slut's blowjobs after so many years of doing without, and I let her finish me that way, for a warm up. Then it was off to the races. Once I'd taken her doggy style, a big no-no in the past, I fucked her ass ragged. After each load I'd make her take off the condom, suck me clean, get me up again, and cover me with a new one.

When I was done, I took a shower, and headed for the guest room.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"To my room."

"You're . . . you're not going to sleep here?"

"God, of course not! I'll never again sleep in this room you defiled."

"But you made me get a new mattress and new sheets."

"Well yeah! I'm not going to fuck you on the bed you shared with your lovers. There's was no way I was going to allow that reminder of your infidelity to remain in this house."

~ * ~ * ~

For the first time in our marriage, I woke to a blowjob. It felt pretty damn good, until the stupid cunt straddled me and was getting ready to fuck me. Cowgirl, something else she'd never been willing to do, except the first time. It was too silly, she had said.

I almost hurt myself, pushing her away, and crawling off the bed. "What the fuck are you doing?" I shouted.

"I don't want a divorce. I love you more than anything. I'll make love to you in any position you want."

"And you'll fucking give me every disease you have, and put me in my grave, is that your plan?"

"I don't have any disease," she pouted.

"Sorry, I think I'll wait to see what the doctor says." I got up, and ran off to the bathroom. I heard her moving around in the kitchen, and I dressed for work.

Entering the kitchen, she looked up at me. "Why are you dressed up?"

"I'm going to work."

"But it's Saturday. You never go to work on Saturday."

See? She's not a complete idiot. "I have a lot of paperwork, after the trip. I'll be late. I'd like pork chops and mashed potatoes for dinner."

She tried to give me a kiss as I left, but there was no way I was going to let those lips touch mine. Not after she'd allowed different men to stick there cocks between them, and after she'd eagerly drank down a cup of their cum. No fucking way.

Dinner was about as good as it gets, and afterward I decided to use up a few more of my rubbers. She was seriously in arrears when it came to sexcapades. I tried a few more positions, and took her ass again. About halfway into it, I smacked her butt hard.

"Ow!"

"First damn sound you made. You'll talk dirty to your lovers, tell them to fuck you, how you're coming, you'll scream for them, but you're a fucking mute when you fuck me?" I swatted her ass a few more times before I had her screaming for me. Not that I believe a word of it, but I just wanted to know what it was like. I kind of enjoyed it, even if I knew there wasn't a sincere or honest bone in her body.

I slept well that night, worn out, and alone. I also locked the door. I didn't mind the morning blowjob, but I wasn't taking a chance on her managing to pass on whatever she might have had.

Sunday was more of the same, getting out of the house early, spending some time in the office before hitting the links and having a few adult beverages at the 19th hole. Dinner was lasagna, almost inedible, but at least she tried. The garlic toast was good.

In bed, she put on a decent performance, begging me for my cock, screaming out her (almost certainly fake) orgasms, and sucking my cock clean and back to hardness before putting on a new condom so I could try all the things I'd been thinking about for the last five years.

~ * ~ * ~

Monday, I dealt with all the HR necessities, taking her off my insurance, removing her as my contact, that kind of thing. At lunch I went down to the bank and dealt with the savings issue, and in the afternoon I started the credit card stuff. I checked with my lawyer, and he promised me the paperwork would be ready the next day.

Just to be safe, after work I went to one of those doc in the box clinics, and got tested for any STDs. I didn't think I was at much risk. I was fairly certain her slutting around hadn't started until the trip, and I was diligent in using a condom with her. Afterward, and I know it sounds paranoid, but I was rinsing my cock off with Listerine. You can't be too careful you know.

It was too bad the slut had finally learned how to be a decent lay, once she'd doomed our marriage.

I told her to order in Chinese, since I didn't want to risk food poisoning, eating her cooking four days in a row. I got a pretty remarkable extended blowjob before dinner, while sitting in my favorite chair, watching TV and waiting for the Moo Goo Gai Pan to arrive.

I also experimented with something new. I used up three more condoms fucking her on the kitchen counter, bent over the end of the couch, and pressed up against the sliding glass door out to the back porch. I almost believed her cries of passion. She was getting better.

Before I put her to bed, and returned to my room, we both showered, and I shaved her pussy again. It was getting stubbly. I washed my hands thoroughly and used hand sanitizer afterward.

~ * ~ * ~

Tuesday was the day of reckoning. I picked up the papers from the lawyer, at lunch, and reviewed them before heading home for the day.

When I got there, my emotionless wife was on the couch, actually crying. I almost thought I felt something in my heart, but realized it was the spicy Italian sub from lunch.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm sick. I've got two different diseases," she said. She handed me her test results.

Nothing too surprising. Genital Chlamydia and Trich. "Did they give you a shot?"

She shook her head. "They just gave me some pills to take."

I could see she'd had a hard day. "What else happened?"

Just then the phone rang, and you could see her shrivel up on the couch. After the introductory message, I heard the screaming at the other end of the phone. "You fucking slut! I can't believe you gave me a fucking disease!! By the way, I gave my pissed off wife your address, and told her how it was all your idea. She says she'll be seein' you around, you dirty whore! Fuck!"

I had walked over to the phone, and saw there were nine messages. I pressed play, and got a whole lot more of the same, angry men and women, pissed off at my wife. Promise of revenge. Lots of name calling. I felt a little bad for the ignorant wives, but hearing those idiots who'd fucked my wife crying and screaming put a smile on my face. I saved the messages in case I wanted a little pick-me-up later.

I returned to my wife and gave her the folder, and she opened it. She read the title, and looked up at me, the tears starting again. "I don't want a divorce. I love you," she said.

"I don't want a disease ridden cheating slut for a wife," I reminded her.

"But I did what you wanted. Anything you wanted."

"Yes, and you should have been doing that for the last five years. If you had made that decision instead of choosing to cheat on me with eight men, and humiliating me by having me watch it, I'd have happily stayed married to you. Unfortunately that's not the way it turned out."

"I love you."

"You need to get a new script. You don't love me, and you forced me to divorce you. Make sure you take your medicine. You can stay here for the next month and a half, and then our lease expires."

"But I don't want a divorce!"

"Too bad. What's for dinner?"

"Subs."

Thank god. She couldn't fuck that one up.

~ * ~ * ~

I used up a lot of condoms. I had to listen to her tell me she didn't want a divorce nearly every time. I even worked with her to improve her cooking, so that she might be moderately useful for the next poor sap who married her. I'm sure someone would. She was still pretty, affectionate, and getting better in the sack everyday.

She was shocked to learn she'd have to get a job, but I worked with her on that as well. It turned out she was a damned good waitress, and made pretty decent tips. She'd be able to support herself, which was good, since I wasn't giving her a dime in alimony. We weren't loaded, but she did walk away with almost $11,000 and enough furniture for her minuscule apartment. In a moment of temporary insanity I even paid her security deposit, first and last month's rent. Of course I deducted if from her divorce payoff. For her birthday present, three days after we moved out, I paid off the last four months of her car payment, leaving it free and clear. Sold her engagement ring to pay for that one. I know, I'm a fucking bleeding heart softy.

The divorce was short and sweet. Sixty days after filing we were officially done. No court, nothing, just some simple papers we downloaded, and a division of the remaining assets. I gave her a check and sent her on her way, just after she reminded me she didn't want a divorce. Again.

I don't miss her.

I don't get much of a chance. She still shows up on my doorstep at least twice a week, telling me she doesn't want a divorce, and that she loves me. She's cleared up her diseases, and she's faithful. I ask her every time, and she tells me she's never been with anyone else. She might be a cheating slut, but she's not a liar. Except for that whole 'loving me' thing. Heck, I'm not even sure she knows how to lie. Whenever I ask her about her latest fucks, while she denies having sex I still have to listen to her lament every bastard who put his hands on her, squeezed her ass while she walked by, copped a feel in the hallway, or propositioned her. She wrings her hands and apologizes for not being able to stop them from touching her. I feel like I'm in a confessional. I usually avoid laughing. You can imagine what her penance is. Once a month she brings me the latest proof that she's disease free.

So we fuck, a lot really. She has gotten remarkably better. Sometimes I'll let her make me dinner, and if it's a weekend, I'll occasionally let her spend the night, if I feel like a morning BJ, or if I was particularly hard on her the night before.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • I Don't Want a Cheating Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds